Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini

Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini

MR-L710EG, MR-L650EH, MR-L710E, etc...

PiajessMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Can't beat it for quiet running

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,397.00.

Beat Fridge

If Mitsubishi built cars like the do fridges they would be the top selling vehicle. We purchased our fridge 18 months ago and are extremely happy with the product. If you don't buy one of these fridges then good luck with what you purchase.

Purchased in January 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,200.00.

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent fridge

This fridge is amazing its huge I brought this fridge because it had a 5 year manufacturer warranty Mitsubishi stand by there product so they must good. It keeps food fresher longer and maintains a constant and reliable temperature in all compartments.Great for parties and entertaining fit full size platter and heaps of other stuff and still have more room. Also like the rapid cool and rapid freeze option cools drinks in about 10 mins. Also has a energy saving mode it I think is great and like the fact that it has a door alarm. An absolutely fantastic fridge I would recommend it. And super quite never makes any noise . Only thing is
fingerprints but nothing a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth an bam there gone

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Stylish Roomy French Door Fridge Freezer

BRENDA RANDALL

BRENDA RANDALL

Mitsubishi refrigerator 4 door

best frig i have ever owned, love it, keeps wonderful temperature, everything stays fresh for longer, looks good in black, easy to clean, easy to open, lets you know if you leave the door ajar for too long, freezer is a perfect temperature, saves on my power bill also, also very quiet, i am so happy with this Mitsubishi refrigerator no complaints at all

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Lee M.

Lee M.Southeast, SA

Excellent Fridge

Great fridge plenty of room in fridge and freezer. We had to remove doors to get fridge into the house as it was to wide for our door. Nice sturdy glass shelves great door alarm as my two kids have a tendency to not close them properly. I would recommend but measure first.

Purchased in August 2014 at Harvey Norman for $2,480.00.

Darl

DarlPeel, WA

Love my mitsubishi l4 650lt fridge

Best fridge I have ever owned, consistent temperature, heaps of room, love the door handles as it stops fingers touching the fridge panels. Easy to clean, just love it.would definitely recommend this fridge

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,200.00.

Yang

YangSydney, NSW

I am disappointed at Mitsubishi Fridge

Purchased in March 2017 at 2nds World Physical store for $2,600.00.

bettyb

bettybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fridge for family or couples

This is the best fridge we have ever owned. I did my research for myself and my daughter who has a family of 6 and it’s just me and hubby for ours.
She got the diamond black and I got the pearl white. Only problem is my pearl white is now yellow? I’m so sad cause I love my fridge.
It’s big in the fridge and freezer. I can fit whole platters in it and even my giant lasagne.
Temp control is perfect.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Ciara G

Ciara GSydney, NSW

Love this fridge. Perfect size, colour and has such a well organised storage space.

It contains a very consistent and reliable temperature in all compartements. The fridge is beautifully designed both for aesthetic and practical reasons. It is definitely easy to open and close.

Purchased in September 2018.

DBarton

DBartonPerth, WA

Great for families

Date PurchasedDec 2016

burntbycheapcarrot

burntbycheapcarrotmelbourne

sure fire winner, japanese quality

this is the best fridge I have ever owned. It keeps constant temperature and the controls are on the outside..never had to adjust them yet, except to see what they do. i did a lot of research, read all the Whirlpool (blog site for product reviews, like this one) site.
Every review was positive and people really happy. I was going to buy an LG but had one previously, it was very noisy. The Mitsubishi is so quiet I forget its there. I dont have any negatives, other than its big..doorways are a challenge but dont care. TOTALLY 100% in love with my fridge. And its 2 years later.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Shane

Shane

Best fridge ever!

I love the super wide door shelves, i bought the full size, so glad I didn’t buy the mini. I can fit buckets of peaches in the fridge in summer, so much room and freezer section good size. Maintains good cold temperatures. I love the ice compartment, so simple, but works. I use fridge boxes to utilise some of the shelf space. Mitsubishi fridges are powerhouse units.
I got the price down by working between radio rental and HN

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Jman

JmanHolmview

Great family fridge

We bought this fridge for our family of four. It has plenty of room for everything we need. The fruit and veg area is well layed out so we can even store watermelon in the crisper, kept with the fruit. Wide enough to entertain guests. 5 stars all the way.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Poppy

PoppyPerth

Great Fridge

Love the look, style and convenience of this fridge/freezer.
One small complaint in opening and closing doors on occasion if both open at the same time, need to close one before the other so they fit properly and I often forget which comes first right or left but a minor design glitch.
Easy to use and clean and keeps food at easy to control temp winter or summer.
I would recommend this unit.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Neil

NeilSydney, NSW

Great fridge

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Sav

SavSouth Australia, 5106

This goes beyond a normal fridge

This fridge freezer takes it to an entirely new level! What I mean by this is how well organised the storage space is. The doors sometimes gets hard to open once already been opened so not sure if that's an issue but ever thing else is great. The look of it is also very stylish

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Margery

MargeryCopeton

Great looking fridge but get delvery people to put the handles on!

Had to buy this fridge freezer just recently as our old 8 year fridge freezer stopped working. We had it delivered but not installed and wish now we had them install it as we put the handles on wrong and snapped a clip un doing it and turning it the other way. The default settings seem good and there's loads of space for both frozen and cooled food

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Lin

LinWarwick

Stunning in black

Well I got a new fridge freezer! GOt the diamond black one and am thrilled to pieces. Always had fridge freezers with a larger freezer at the bottom and this is brilliant. Easy to see goods in the freezer compartments and far easier access to them instead of a full width drawer. The fridge section saves on 2 fridges as drinks can be stored with no problem along with everyday produce. The low light in the vegetable drawer keeps the produce fresher for longer and we have not only saved on the electric consumption but food as well as not throwing anything away now. Very pleased with our purchase. One downside .. not for us .. but friends have said it would not fit in their recess as too tall. We love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Troy H

Troy HMelbourne

Great unit, should be 5 Stars, shame about the soft material on the outer doors

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Matthew S.

Matthew S.asked

can you lift the height of the fridge

Piajess

The distance between the bottom of the fridge and the floor is appr. 30mm and it does have adjustable supports, but not sure how far up they will adjust. I imagine probably 10 mm or so as the supports can be used to raise the fridge so the castors don't touch the floor.

Wendy Dasked

I love the look of the fridge but cant quite decide on which colour. The white is fresh and would flow better in my kitchen, but does the white glass fridge lose its fresh white colour over time? I noticed one review indicating that it did. Anyone else have that issue?

Adrian

I choose the black for that reason as awell looks great in my kitchen plus most fridges are white or stainless steel I wanted someting a lil different

Piajess

I chose the silver for the same reason. Unlikely to discolour and fits in with other stainless appliances as well as white. Quite a subtle look.

Wendy D

Thank you for your comments. I ended up choosing the silver....

Taniela N.asked

I need to move house and the size of this Model refridgerator means that I would need to remove the doors to get the fridge downstairs.
Can I remove the doors without damaging the fridge?

Lewis

Yes - it's easy.... a couple of screws on the top reveals the hinge plate screws, and the small connectors for the front display. Unscrew the plates, and the doors lift off the hinge pins. Much better than trying to move the fridge with the doors on.... you can better protect them this way.. Lewis

Thanks Lewis,