Mitsubishi L4 Grande / Mini

Excellent fridge

This fridge is amazing its huge I brought this fridge because it had a 5 year manufacturer warranty Mitsubishi stand by there product so they must good. It keeps food fresher longer and maintains a constant and reliable temperature in all compartments.Great for parties and entertaining fit full size platter and heaps of other stuff and still have more room. Also like the rapid cool and rapid freeze option cools drinks in about 10 mins. Also has a energy saving mode it I think is great and like the fact that it has a door alarm. An absolutely fantastic fridge I would recommend it. And super quite never makes any noise . Only thing is
fingerprints but nothing a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth an bam there gone

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Stylish Roomy French Door Fridge Freezer

Very sleek and modern styling. The French Doors open wide to reveal a roomy and very bright fridge section, brightly lit by LED strips at the rear and top front. Spacious wide adjustable shelves with useful selection of drawers inc fruit / veg crisper. The Freezer section (under) again has a useful and varied range of deep drawers. Because the doors are asymmetrical, it adds to the variety of the spaces, so LHS for smaller items, larger items in RHS. This also applies to the huge door compartments. It has an ice maker, but we avoided the type with the automatic icemaker in the door, because they take up so much space (and can look ugly externally). This has a tray assembly, where the two trays are rotated by hand, dropping the ice into a slide-out tray. Works well and is unobtrusive. Downside is that you have to take out the tray assembly to fill - not a huge chore. Except that the tray assembly could be a bit more rigid, and easier to hold , as spillage is a problem when carrying one-handed. On the plus side, this manual system allows you to fill it with filtered water, or even flavoured water or juice. It has the right ECO credentials, and runs quietly and efficiently, with an easy to use control panel on the front. The Build Quality is superb, and the look and feel of the whole unit is first class, with an external finish which could best be described as polar ice, rather than the usual white. Would look good in the most modern and expensive kitchen, despite its middle range price. And of course, a reliable brand.

Mitsubishi refrigerator 4 door

best frig i have ever owned, love it, keeps wonderful temperature, everything stays fresh for longer, looks good in black, easy to clean, easy to open, lets you know if you leave the door ajar for too long, freezer is a perfect temperature, saves on my power bill also, also very quiet, i am so happy with this Mitsubishi refrigerator no complaints at all

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)

Excellent Fridge

Great fridge plenty of room in fridge and freezer. We had to remove doors to get fridge into the house as it was to wide for our door. Nice sturdy glass shelves great door alarm as my two kids have a tendency to not close them properly. I would recommend but measure first.

Purchased in August 2014 at Harvey Norman for $2,480.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

Love my mitsubishi l4 650lt fridge

Best fridge I have ever owned, consistent temperature, heaps of room, love the door handles as it stops fingers touching the fridge panels. Easy to clean, just love it.would definitely recommend this fridge

Purchased in September 2018 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $2,200.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

I am disappointed at Mitsubishi Fridge

I did research and thought I bought a top fridge 2 years ago. However I now really regretted the decision.
Reasons are
1. the material Mitsubishi is using for their fridge and freezer is really sub standard as the panel/track for the drawers in the freezer broken after one and half years as well as the ice making tray
2. The ice making tray was swapped under warranty however the panel/track apparently can't fixed unless the whole fridge is changed
3. I tried to trace up the customer service again and had no answer
4. Through the process, though the fridge is under warranty, however, I spent a lot of time chasing different parties
5. I have had other brand fridge for many years yet never had any issue like internal plastic broken. I feel the material Mitsubishi is using does not sustain the low temperature plus the weight of the actual food.

Extremely disappointed and definitely not worth the hassle.

Purchased in March 2017 at 2nds World Physical store for $2,600.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

Perfect fridge for family or couples

This is the best fridge we have ever owned. I did my research for myself and my daughter who has a family of 6 and it’s just me and hubby for ours.
She got the diamond black and I got the pearl white. Only problem is my pearl white is now yellow? I’m so sad cause I love my fridge.
It’s big in the fridge and freezer. I can fit whole platters in it and even my giant lasagne.
Temp control is perfect.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)

Love this fridge. Perfect size, colour and has such a well organised storage space.

It contains a very consistent and reliable temperature in all compartements. The fridge is beautifully designed both for aesthetic and practical reasons. It is definitely easy to open and close.

Purchased in September 2018.

Great for families

We bought this fridge a couple of years ago to replace a still functioning but too small Samsung side-by-side. We moved the Samsung to the laundry to become our drinks and overflow fridge and it's still happily chugging along. The Mitsubishi 710L is a wonderful fridge as far as its layout and functionality goes. It's great to be able to put wide platters in or things like bunches of celery which would always have to be cut up or get squashed in the old fridge. Absolutely love the drawers in both the fridge and freezer. The negative about the fridge is its temperature control. We've noticed that it doesn't get as cold as the Samsung and even though we've set it for 1 degree (high setting), it's operating at around 4-5 degrees when we test it with a thermometer. We had our Samsung set at 2 degrees and that is exactly what we measured it at when we tested it. We have also noticed an increase in the amount of food that goes "off" or doesn't stay fresh for very long. Great fridge, does the job, but with the temperature fluctuations we've experienced, won't buy another Mitsubishi.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

sure fire winner, japanese quality

this is the best fridge I have ever owned. It keeps constant temperature and the controls are on the outside..never had to adjust them yet, except to see what they do. i did a lot of research, read all the Whirlpool (blog site for product reviews, like this one) site.
Every review was positive and people really happy. I was going to buy an LG but had one previously, it was very noisy. The Mitsubishi is so quiet I forget its there. I dont have any negatives, other than its big..doorways are a challenge but dont care. TOTALLY 100% in love with my fridge. And its 2 years later.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Best fridge ever!

I love the super wide door shelves, i bought the full size, so glad I didn’t buy the mini. I can fit buckets of peaches in the fridge in summer, so much room and freezer section good size. Maintains good cold temperatures. I love the ice compartment, so simple, but works. I use fridge boxes to utilise some of the shelf space. Mitsubishi fridges are powerhouse units.
I got the price down by working between radio rental and HN

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Great family fridge

We bought this fridge for our family of four. It has plenty of room for everything we need. The fruit and veg area is well layed out so we can even store watermelon in the crisper, kept with the fruit. Wide enough to entertain guests. 5 stars all the way.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Great Fridge

Love the look, style and convenience of this fridge/freezer.
One small complaint in opening and closing doors on occasion if both open at the same time, need to close one before the other so they fit properly and I often forget which comes first right or left but a minor design glitch.
Easy to use and clean and keeps food at easy to control temp winter or summer.
I would recommend this unit.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Great fridge

The old fridge had the death rattles. You know that terrible rattle the compressor makes when a fridge is old and runs almost constantly trying to keep cold...... So I wandered the internet until I only had a couple to choose from. Then I spent 5 hours in Harvey Norman comparing shelf strength, design, door weight, whether the door closes properly.... You get the idea, I studied everything. I got down to two choices then I looked for user reviews online. A lot of people said this fridge was quiet and that sounded like heaven.
Skip ahead to today and this fridge is sitting in the kitchen, virtually silent, doing a brilliant job. The lighting is fantastic. The freezer space is useful ( I don't have to lift everything out and put it back all the time....the drawers are so useful.
All 'round it's the right fridge for me and I'm extremely happy. I hope you will be too.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

This goes beyond a normal fridge

This fridge freezer takes it to an entirely new level! What I mean by this is how well organised the storage space is. The doors sometimes gets hard to open once already been opened so not sure if that's an issue but ever thing else is great. The look of it is also very stylish

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Great looking fridge but get delvery people to put the handles on!

Had to buy this fridge freezer just recently as our old 8 year fridge freezer stopped working. We had it delivered but not installed and wish now we had them install it as we put the handles on wrong and snapped a clip un doing it and turning it the other way. The default settings seem good and there's loads of space for both frozen and cooled food

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Stunning in black

Well I got a new fridge freezer! GOt the diamond black one and am thrilled to pieces. Always had fridge freezers with a larger freezer at the bottom and this is brilliant. Easy to see goods in the freezer compartments and far easier access to them instead of a full width drawer. The fridge section saves on 2 fridges as drinks can be stored with no problem along with everyday produce. The low light in the vegetable drawer keeps the produce fresher for longer and we have not only saved on the electric consumption but food as well as not throwing anything away now. Very pleased with our purchase. One downside .. not for us .. but friends have said it would not fit in their recess as too tall. We love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Great unit, should be 5 Stars, shame about the soft material on the outer doors

Have owned this unit for some time, very happy with it overall. Mitsubishi are very underrated for cooling equipment, everything I have used has been top notch.

Width is excellent for overall capacity, you can fit platters and large containers no problem.
Runs quietly and has had no issues coping with the summer heat. Easy to adjust the temperature down over summer.

Freezer is good capacity and the ice trays work nicely. with a large ice bucket tray. Drawers have solid runners and are easy to open and close.

Lighting inside is also nice and bright.

Only negatives are the material on the doors, they are very easy to damage. Like day one brush the vacuum cleaner against it damaged. We chose the black model and it now has several dents and scratches, why it isnt just a thicker shiny plastic I have no idea, could easily have been made tougher and should be given they high use items. I didn't want the stainless because they always show damage, this is not much better.

It is also very large, just a consideration as we moved house and it had to be a factor in the house we purchased. It is bigger than most units, in width, depth and height. I had to remove the doors to get it in, then perform minor changes to the kitchen. The plus side is its also big inside.

Overall it would be 5 stars but for the material on the front doors, lets it down a little.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Great Fridge

Love full capacity wide shelves for platters. Quiet, easy to clean inside and out. Ice making great & better than those with plumbed water. No worry about leaks or icing up! Crispers are great but I do find even with high humidity set, I still like to put softer leaf veggies like shallots, celery, asian greens into a sealed container BUT carrots, cucumber, capsicum & fruits etc is all good in crisper. I live in the tropics with very high humidity in summer. Otherwise, it is a fantastic fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Query vegetable crisper

Love my Mitsubishi L4 Grande except I find my vegetables when put in crisper(i.e. carrots, celery) are limp the next day. Have had humidity on high and low and still same result. Have also placed vegetables in left hand crispers, and same result. Any suggestions would bbe appreciated. Very quiet, easy to clean..

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Hi could you please tell me why the left hand side crisper is freezing everything?
This is not what I am saying. My fridge has component broken and Mitsubish can't fix and so far refuse to adddress

Left hand door rotating partition opens to the front and we have to manually close it to close the door. Fridge is three years old and we have had this trouble for a while.
I

Why does my fridge beep twice everytime the doors are shut?
Hi Bev, normally if the door of the fridge is open for more than 1 min the Alarm will beep twice. But if the fridge beep twice after you have the door is shut , its better you contact your local Mitsubishi Service agent to have the fridge inspected. Thanks & Regards Technical supportThank you

Mitsubishi Electric L4 MR-L710ENMitsubishi Electric L4 MR-L710EMitsubishi Electric L4 MR-L650EHMitsubishi Electric L4 MR-L710EHMitsubishi Electric L4 MR-L710EG
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $3,599$2,999$2,799$2,999$2,999
Dimensions 1818 x 950 x 764 mm1820 x 950 x 820 mm1700 x 950 x 805 mm1820 x 950 x 820 mm1820 x 950 x 820 mm
Energy Rating4 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost Free
Colour / Finish Argent Silver, Brilliant Black, Glacier WhiteDiamond Black, Pearl White, Stainless SteelDiamond Black, Pearl White, Stainless SteelDiamond Black, Pearl White, Stainless SteelDiamond Black, Pearl White, Stainless Steel
Handle Type External External External External External
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves4
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins 11111
Weight124 kg118 kg108 kg118 kg118 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Capacity