Mitsubishi Electric 710L French Door MR-L710E Series

Pros

• Eco-friendly 4-star energy rating

• Superior customer service

• Internal Layout

So far so good

I have purchased this refrigerator in month of April 2021.

Initial observation
1. Slim good looking
2. Black color complement our kitchen
3. Storage is huge
4. Cooling so far good
5. Some times little noisy.

I will update my review as this is just initial observation.

Purchased in April 2021 at Appliances Online.

Pan054

Very nice fridge/freezer, but....

Purchased in April 2021 for $2,700.00.

Reg K.

Reg K.Sydney, NSW

Awesome fridge and service

I bought this fridge for my folks 5 years ago, have not had a single problem. I bought this because Mitsubishi is known for reliability.

I keep reading about people seeing dents appear. I call crap on this. Dents dont appear by magic. It annoys me when people try and pull a shady on a good manufacturer.

I will be buying this for my house that is currently being built, because of how good a fridge it is.

Purchased in February 2016 at Harvey Norman for $3,400.00.

French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric 710L French Door MR-L710E Series compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Tim M

Tim MDarling Downs, QLD

Very impressive. Easy access. Cold quickly.

Glass makes it easy to clean. Great space, good light, big doors, welcome alarm. Excellent freezer. Nothing to plumb! Family of 5, so heaps of storage. Picked a winner! Thanks.

Purchased in February 2021 at Harvey Norman for $2,800.00.

Brisbane Hammer

Brisbane HammerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Fridge - well worth the $$$$

Purchased in August 2018 at Joyce Mayne for $3,000.00.

Dents on the Door of the Stainless Steel MR-L710EG-ST-A Fridge

Purchased in December 2017.

Household Size5 person(s)
angel

angel

Great fridge

Bought this in 2015 and its still going without a hitch. Was a bit hesitant going a Mitsubishi but glad I did and will be buying more of their products.

Purchased in September 2015.

Kim and Colin

Kim and ColinPerth, WA

Mitsubishi Glass Fridge

Went into Harvey Norman Cannington urgently looking for a fridge as ours was losing it's coldness. Met John and he was so friendly, cheerful so lovely. Helped us find our wonderful fridge with a great deal! Included was the delivery & removal of our old fridge. Would definitely recommend John!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for $2,885.00.

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric
Rupinder S.

Rupinder S.

Nice addition in the house

Very nice fridge, highly quality and has a plenty of space but requires more standing space for milk canes. Black colour of the fridge is beautiful addition to my house theme.

I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Bear

BearSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

big smile

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

roamer f.

roamer f.Perth, WA

This fridge is amazing

best frig i have ever owned, love it, keeps wonderful temperature, everything stays fresh for longer, looks good in black, easy to clean, easy to open, lets you know if you leave the door ajar for too long, freezer is a perfect temperature, saves on my power bill also, also very quiet, i am so happy with this Mitsubishi refrigerator no complaints at all

Purchased in April 2020.

Very Noise Fridge

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Adrian

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent fridge

This fridge is amazing its huge I brought this fridge because it had a 5 year manufacturer warranty Mitsubishi stand by there product so they must good. It keeps food fresher longer and maintains a constant and reliable temperature in all compartments.Great for parties and entertaining fit full size platter and heaps of other stuff and still have more room. Also like the rapid cool and rapid freeze option cools drinks in about 10 mins. Also has a energy saving mode it I think is great and like the fact that it has a door alarm. An absolutely fantastic fridge I would recommend it. And super quite never makes any noise . Only thing is
fingerprints but nothing a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth an bam there gone

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Lewis

Lewis

Stylish Roomy French Door Fridge Freezer

BRENDA RANDALL

BRENDA RANDALL

Mitsubishi refrigerator 4 door

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $3,400.00.

Lee M.

Lee M.Southeast, SA

Excellent Fridge

Great fridge plenty of room in fridge and freezer. We had to remove doors to get fridge into the house as it was to wide for our door. Nice sturdy glass shelves great door alarm as my two kids have a tendency to not close them properly. I would recommend but measure first.

Purchased in August 2014 at Harvey Norman for $2,480.00.

bettyb

bettybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fridge for family or couples

This is the best fridge we have ever owned. I did my research for myself and my daughter who has a family of 6 and it’s just me and hubby for ours.
She got the diamond black and I got the pearl white. Only problem is my pearl white is now yellow? I’m so sad cause I love my fridge.
It’s big in the fridge and freezer. I can fit whole platters in it and even my giant lasagne.
Temp control is perfect.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for $2,400.00.

Ciara G

Ciara GSydney, NSW

Love this fridge. Perfect size, colour and has such a well organised storage space.

It contains a very consistent and reliable temperature in all compartements. The fridge is beautifully designed both for aesthetic and practical reasons. It is definitely easy to open and close.

Purchased in September 2018.

DBarton

DBartonPerth, WA

Great for families

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Shane

Shane

Best fridge ever!

I love the super wide door shelves, i bought the full size, so glad I didn’t buy the mini. I can fit buckets of peaches in the fridge in summer, so much room and freezer section good size. Maintains good cold temperatures. I love the ice compartment, so simple, but works. I use fridge boxes to utilise some of the shelf space. Mitsubishi fridges are powerhouse units.
I got the price down by working between radio rental and HN

Date PurchasedApr 2017

KatieM

KatieMasked

L4 Grande French Door MR-L710EG

We have the same question that someone posted two years ago. The freezer is working well but fridge is no longer cooling. This also happened whilst the fridge was in warranty and was fixed easily by removal of ice somewhere. We just can’t find that spot! Any advice as we we have a 21st in 3 days and had already started prepping some food so quite keen to fix! Fridge was bought in April 2014.

Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric

Hi Katie,

Please contact our After Sales Support team via https://www.mitsubishielectric.com.au/contact-us.html or by calling 1300 651 808 to speak with one of our Technical Support technicians to answer that question.

Kind Regards,
Mitsubishi Electric Australia

Pan054

If there is ice accumulating in your fridge, the defrost cycle (heating element) may not be working. If you're not very technical, getting Mitsubishi is probably your best (but not necessarily the cheapest) option. Fridges often seem to live around seven years these days, our Samsung packed it in with the same problem a couple of weeks ago, also seven years old. We decided to cut our losses and bought another fridge, not Samsung this time :).

Liz

Lizasked

L4 Grande French Door MR-L710EG

I love my fridge in every way except....
My fridge doors are plastic and they are dimpling and distorting. Very disappointed. The stockist that I bought it from was uninterested and now no longer deals in appliances. Please advise?

Reviewer R.
Reviewer R.

I would have contacted Mitsubishi immediately as per the manual rather than a review site.

Wens V

Wens Vasked

710L French Door MR-L710E Series

Good afternoon - I need to move my fridge and need to either remove the handles or take the doors off - can someone advise how to do this without causing damage ? Thx

See all Mitsubishi Electric 710L French Door MR-L710E Series questions

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi Electric representatives

Mitsubishi Electric 710L French Door MR-L710E Series

The Mitsubishi Electric L4 Glass Grande 710L French Door accommodates households of five people or more. The ProductReview Award Winner for 2020 and 2019, this fridge is a reliable and useful staple for a variety of homes.

All three fridges in this range have an impressive 4-star energy rating and share the same features - the only difference is size. If you’re seeking a more affordable fridge that will take up less room, consider the Mitsubishi Electric L4 Glass Mini 650L French Door instead.

Features:

• Touch control panel activates three operational modes: energy-saving Eco mode, and Rapid Cool and Freeze modes, which both use rapid cooling methods to keep food fresh
  • With a 710-litre capacity, this fridge is the largest size in the Mitsubishi French Door range. This fridge size is suitable for a minimum household of 5 people.
  • Integrated vegetable crisper keeps vegetables fresh and uncontaminated
  • LED light illuminates the fridge longer than the standard refrigerator light
  • French door design comprised of two doors that are separated at the middle and open outwards
  • ‘Fridge Finder App’ uses virtual reality technology to allow you to visualise whether the fridge will suit your kitchen
  • Available in black, white, and silver colours

What reviewers liked about this fridge:

• Reviewers reported this fridge being long-lasting. Some people bought their Mitsubishi 710L French Door around 5 years ago and have said that their fridges are still running smoothly.
  • This fridge offers wide and adjustable shelves, which made it easy to fit large quantities and varieties of foods.
  • Mitsubishi’s helpful and friendly customer service took the stress out of searching for a new fridge.
  • The fridge’s black finish was a recurring point of praise, as the colour made a stylish and sleek addition to many kitchens.
Compare all 6 Mitsubishi Electric 710L French Door MR-L710E Series
Mitsubishi Electric L4 Grande French Door MR-L710E
  • Discontinued
  • Award Winner 2020
  • 2019

Mitsubishi Electric L4 Grande French Door MR-L710E

4.9
CategoryFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / RefrigeratorsFrench Door Fridges / Refrigerators
Price (RRP) $4,199.00$3,599.00$4,199.00$2,999.00
Dimensions 1818 x 950 x 764 mm1818 x 950 x 764 mm1818 x 950 x 764 mm1820 x 950 x 820 mm
Energy Rating4 star(s)4 star(s)4 star(s)3 star(s)
Household Size 5+ people5+ people5+ people5+ people
FeaturesDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost FreeDisplay Panel, Door Alarm and Frost Free
Colour / FinishBrilliant BlackArgent SilverGlacier WhiteDiamond Black, Pearl White, Stainless Steel
Handle Type RecessedRecessedRecessedExternal
Shelf MaterialGlassGlassGlassGlass
Number of Shelves4444
Number of Fruit & Vegetable Bins1111
Weight124 kg124 kg124 kg118 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Capacity