Mitsubishi Electric L4 Glass Grande 710L French Door

Mitsubishi Electric L4 Glass Grande 710L French Door

MR-L710EG (3 Stars), MR-L710E, MR-L710EH, MR-L710EN (4 Stars)

• Internal Layout
Kim and Colin

Kim and ColinPerth, WA

Mitsubishi Glass Fridge

Went into Harvey Norman Cannington urgently looking for a fridge as ours was losing it's coldness. Met John and he was so friendly, cheerful so lovely. Helped us find our wonderful fridge with a great deal! Included was the delivery & removal of our old fridge. Would definitely recommend John!

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$2,885.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 5 person(s)
Mitsubishi Electric
Support C.Mitsubishi Electric
Rupinder S.

Rupinder S.

Nice addition in the house

Very nice fridge, highly quality and has a plenty of space but requires more standing space for milk canes. Black colour of the fridge is beautiful addition to my house theme.

I would highly recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys.

Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)
Bear

BearSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

big smile

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

Find out how Mitsubishi Electric L4 Glass Grande 710L French Door compares to other French Door Fridges / Refrigerators

roamer f.

roamer f.Perth, WA

This fridge is amazing

best frig i have ever owned, love it, keeps wonderful temperature, everything stays fresh for longer, looks good in black, easy to clean, easy to open, lets you know if you leave the door ajar for too long, freezer is a perfect temperature, saves on my power bill also, also very quiet, i am so happy with this Mitsubishi refrigerator no complaints at all

Purchased in April 2020.

Very Noise Fridge

Purchased in December 2019 at Harvey Norman.

AdrianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent fridge

This fridge is amazing its huge I brought this fridge because it had a 5 year manufacturer warranty Mitsubishi stand by there product so they must good. It keeps food fresher longer and maintains a constant and reliable temperature in all compartments.Great for parties and entertaining fit full size platter and heaps of other stuff and still have more room. Also like the rapid cool and rapid freeze option cools drinks in about 10 mins. Also has a energy saving mode it I think is great and like the fact that it has a door alarm. An absolutely fantastic fridge I would recommend it. And super quite never makes any noise . Only thing is
fingerprints but nothing a quick wipe with a microfiber cloth an bam there gone

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Lewis

Lewis

Stylish Roomy French Door Fridge Freezer

Mitsubishi refrigerator 4 door

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$3,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
Lee M.

Lee M.Southeast, SA

Excellent Fridge

Great fridge plenty of room in fridge and freezer. We had to remove doors to get fridge into the house as it was to wide for our door. Nice sturdy glass shelves great door alarm as my two kids have a tendency to not close them properly. I would recommend but measure first.

Purchased in August 2014 at Harvey Norman for A$2,480.00.

Noise Level
Household Size 4 person(s)

bettyb

bettybSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fridge for family or couples

This is the best fridge we have ever owned. I did my research for myself and my daughter who has a family of 6 and it’s just me and hubby for ours.
She got the diamond black and I got the pearl white. Only problem is my pearl white is now yellow? I’m so sad cause I love my fridge.
It’s big in the fridge and freezer. I can fit whole platters in it and even my giant lasagne.
Temp control is perfect.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.

Purchased in January 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$2,400.00.

Internal Layout
Household Size 2 person(s)
Ciara G

Ciara GSydney, NSW

Love this fridge. Perfect size, colour and has such a well organised storage space.

It contains a very consistent and reliable temperature in all compartements. The fridge is beautifully designed both for aesthetic and practical reasons. It is definitely easy to open and close.

Purchased in September 2018.

DBarton

DBartonPerth, WA

Great for families

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Shane

Shane

Best fridge ever!

I love the super wide door shelves, i bought the full size, so glad I didn’t buy the mini. I can fit buckets of peaches in the fridge in summer, so much room and freezer section good size. Maintains good cold temperatures. I love the ice compartment, so simple, but works. I use fridge boxes to utilise some of the shelf space. Mitsubishi fridges are powerhouse units.
I got the price down by working between radio rental and HN

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Jman

JmanHolmview

Great family fridge

We bought this fridge for our family of four. It has plenty of room for everything we need. The fruit and veg area is well layed out so we can even store watermelon in the crisper, kept with the fruit. Wide enough to entertain guests. 5 stars all the way.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Sav

SavSouth Australia, 5106

This goes beyond a normal fridge

This fridge freezer takes it to an entirely new level! What I mean by this is how well organised the storage space is. The doors sometimes gets hard to open once already been opened so not sure if that's an issue but ever thing else is great. The look of it is also very stylish

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Margery

MargeryCopeton

Great looking fridge but get delvery people to put the handles on!

Had to buy this fridge freezer just recently as our old 8 year fridge freezer stopped working. We had it delivered but not installed and wish now we had them install it as we put the handles on wrong and snapped a clip un doing it and turning it the other way. The default settings seem good and there's loads of space for both frozen and cooled food

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Lin

LinWarwick

Stunning in black

Well I got a new fridge freezer! GOt the diamond black one and am thrilled to pieces. Always had fridge freezers with a larger freezer at the bottom and this is brilliant. Easy to see goods in the freezer compartments and far easier access to them instead of a full width drawer. The fridge section saves on 2 fridges as drinks can be stored with no problem along with everyday produce. The low light in the vegetable drawer keeps the produce fresher for longer and we have not only saved on the electric consumption but food as well as not throwing anything away now. Very pleased with our purchase. One downside .. not for us .. but friends have said it would not fit in their recess as too tall. We love it.

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Troy H

Troy HMelbourne

Great unit, should be 5 Stars, shame about the soft material on the outer doors

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Gail

GailCairns

Great Fridge

Love full capacity wide shelves for platters. Quiet, easy to clean inside and out. Ice making great & better than those with plumbed water. No worry about leaks or icing up! Crispers are great but I do find even with high humidity set, I still like to put softer leaf veggies like shallots, celery, asian greens into a sealed container BUT carrots, cucumber, capsicum & fruits etc is all good in crisper. I live in the tropics with very high humidity in summer. Otherwise, it is a fantastic fridge.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
ChanhT

ChanhTCanberra

The best brand fridge I have had

Date PurchasedFeb 2016