Fitbit Versa 2

Fitbit Versa 2

MPNs: 4550027, 4550028, 4553354 and 11 more

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of smart watch / fitness tracker would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

2.9

• Battery Life
Paddy

PaddyPicton, NZ

Absolute Rubbish!

My wife bought my Versa 2 at Noel Leemings about two months ago. I don't own a smart phone and we were assure the Windows 10 app would be fine.

The install was not simple, the Versa 2 doesn't always sync, and for about a week I have been unable to change clock faces. The Versa 2 also doesn't always record sleep correctly.

Now the watch is showing "clock error" and telling me to go to the "mobile app and select another clock face", as I don't have the mobile app, this is not helpful.

The "help" appears to run on Twitter....as I don't use Twitter, this isn't much use to me.

We paid NZD 379.00 for the Versa 2, which is simply useless. I suspect I will end up using it as a fishing sinker.

Purchased in March 2020 at Noel Leeming Physical store for A$379.00.

Andy B.

Andy B.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy if you're serious about fitness tracking

Purchased in April 2020 at The Good Guys for A$275.00.

N.Ev

N.EvSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

Now I actually understand how to use it, I love it. I’m not a person who worries about checking my phone. I often miss messages. They just pop straight up on my watch and I can answer messages by talking. It’s waterproof I wear it in the shower, while doing washing no problem. Great easy to use watch. I’m very happy. Pink looks great too.

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$279.00.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Versa 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Amelie

Amelie

It is a bit expensive for what it is

It is a very handy smartwatch but for the price, I could buy an Apple watch which does even more things and doesn't glitch at times when I wash my hands for a bit. The watchband is so bad I had to buy another one because I was getting red marks and blister type things on my wrist!

Purchased in October 2019 at Officeworks Physical store.

Pen

PenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Better than I expected it would be!!

Rory

RoryStromlo 2611, ACT

Great product

Love the watch. The apps that it is compatible with are great too. MyFitnessPal is the best food database. The fact that the watch and MyFitnessPal communicate is absolutely brilliant.

Purchased in October 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores.

jayess59

jayess59Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Do not buy

After only 3 weeks my Versa 2 screen swipe stopped working so I couldn’t access any apps. It’s just an expensive watch now. Fitbit won’t replace it as they say I bought it on line from an unauthorised reseller. Waste of money.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$305.00.

ljsayuri

ljsayuriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I am disappointed with Versa 2. The battery doesn’t last more than 36 hours, if I am quiet and awake report it as asleep

Baterry doesn’t last 36 hours even when I haven’t workout.
Often it doesn’t let me know when I have achieved the steps of the day.
Some time I am awake but quiet and It reports that I was asleep.
This is my 3rd FitBit, I upgraded from a Blaze in November, but I feel that I had downgraded.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$307.00.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sexist product

This device has a few different colour scenes and one, which is a purple colour is called "girlish".
This is implying that purple is a girly colour and all girls must like purple and no boys are allowed to use it. this is shaming boys who like purple and girls who like other colours.

Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Find out how Fitbit Versa 2 compares to other Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers

Nathan V.

Nathan V.Sydney, NSW

Perfect present for your partner

I bought the Fitbit Versa 2 for my wife for Christmas as she over the moon with the purchase. Visual are quality i.e step count, connectivity and being able to respond to new messages is fantastic. Downside is that there is no phone option but otherwise still a great purchase :)

Purchased in December 2019 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$220.00.

Chinsan

ChinsanSydney, NSW

Good for basic fitness tracking

It is a good watch for basic fitness tracking for all ages. Also handy as a digital watch. Its worth for the price that it comes with. Had been using for a year with no issues.

Purchased in February 2019 at JB Hi-Fi for A$222.00.

Ria

RiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This watch motivates me to move..

I love this watch as it is so easy to use and the stats show on the top. Was really easy to connect to my phone. I only disadvantage is that it doesnt have the voice option to attend calls with iPhone. Excellent battery life upto 3 days.

Purchased in December 2019 at Officeworks Physical store for A$250.00.

positivespirit1

positivespirit1Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

USELESS DEFECTIVE PRODUCT

I purchased this item and it was working well until I recharged after 31 days and the screen displayed nothing. No lights working on rear of watch either. App did not synch watch so now have a useless defective product.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$249.00.