Fitbit Versa 2

Fitbit Versa 2

MPNs: 4550027, 4553374, 4553375 and 5 more

How to find the best smart watch or fitness tracker

Choosing a new smartwatch can be both exciting and overwhelming - Read on for information to help point you in the right direction.

Read now

• Battery Life

Jackie D.

Jackie D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Aqua Aerobics setting ?

I am loving this fitbit versa 2, purchased December 2020, however my main fitness group is Aqua fitness (Aerobics), there is nothing in the list that matches this. I used the workout setting, but I am unsure of the accuracy of this.
Anyway it would be nice for an update to add in Aqua fitness.

Terry

TerryPerth, WA

Life span 12 months

Bought this watch to track my fitness and mainly because it was wanter proof to 50 mtrs...
Worked for just over 12 months... won't turn on or charge anymore so if you are thinking of buying this watch to use in water, think again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer for A$350.00.

Ben D.

Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic - but paid premium after purchasing a product???

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$249.00.

jovabe

jovabeSydney, NSW

Fitbit versa2. Sleek design. Useful to me.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$198.00.

Love this watch

Found it a bit funny at first. Had to go to premium ,to get it to work ,very well ,think it’s a bit of a bummer to pay $14.99 a month ,anyway it’s free for 3 months ,but I think it’s worth it .Spotify music is great .

Purchased in November 2020 at Hear For Less for A$248.00.

Phil

PhilHunter Region, NSW

Disappointed

It has been a painful process getting this watch setup and I still can't download any watch faces or apps. I've done all the processes outlined in the support sites with no result.

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys for A$240.00.

Svetoslav Kirilov

Svetoslav Kirilov

The worse costumer support , the product must be a joke

Purchased in August 2020.

Love it

Found all the features simple to use. Ideal watch for the basic things I require. My first smart fitness watch and very happy with it. I can recommend this watch.

Purchased in October 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for A$199.00.

Pauline L.

Pauline L.Central, SA

Fit Bit Versa 2 Band

Got a fit bit Versa 2 for mothers day in 2019, product great band broke in about 13 months even though I don't wear in the shower or swimming brought another band for close to $50 in June (2020) tonight it also broke (October 21/10/2020) NOT HAPPY do I have to look forward to replacing the band every 6 months?

Purchased in May 2019.

Julie B.

Julie B.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the Fitbit Versa 2.

I had a Fitbit charge 3 and compared to that, the Versa 2 is excellent. So many more features and tracking capabilities. I have my music on it, Alexa and many more features. Would recommend this to anyone, looks great and have had no problems with it. Received it in August for my birthday.

Purchased in August 2020 at JB Hi-Fi.

TAW

TAW

Fit bit versa 2 Good but bad too

Doesn't do sleeping heart rate like my Alta did, you have to pay a monthly fee Of $14.99 AU a month I think that stinks and is rude of them they now make you pay for it especially that price, how ever it does do daytime heart rate.
I do like that you can pay for items at the shops with your watch but at times it has let me down with a spiralling cog so have had to go and get card

Purchased in January 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$299.00.

Greg M.

Greg M.South East Queensland, QLD

Do NOT Buy Fitbit smart watches they are rubbish

Nothing works properly spend a little extra and get quality, Fitbit versa 2 is non functional in australia, a newer model versa 3 is on the market however buyers beware

Purchased in September 2020 at Office Works Ipswich for A$298.00.

Jim

JimHunter Region, NSW

Swimming lap function gone

This is my third fitbit watch (Blaze, Versa) and was terribly disappointed to find the Versa 2 no longer displays swim laps in real time on the watch like the previous examples, if you are looking for a waterproof stopwatch buy Versa 2, if your looking for a smart fitness tracker buy another brand.

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for A$300.00.

Northman

NorthmanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste money on it.

Notifications always drop. Most of the time the app can't access to the wallet. Fitbit pay doesn't work sometimes. It's a inferior product but still cost you at least $259. If you are little serious about smart watch, don't buy it.

Purchased in June 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$259.00.

Nimmy

NimmyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love it

Brought this watch from goodguys couple of months ago. And it is really worth buying it. Very accurate readings. Just awesome.and the happy thing is I got it in sale for just $99...highly recommend

Purchased in April 2020.

Not good for swimmers

I had a versa 1, which I bought specifically to measure swimming laps Then within warranty it broke. The shop replaced it with a Versa 2 . But the versa 2 Does not measure laps. Why Could the versa 1 measure laps and this”upgraded” version not? I don’t need it to tell me how long I’ve been swimming I could look at the clock, I WANT IT TO MEASURE LAPS

Purchased in February 2020.

Elspeth Hasgard

Elspeth HasgardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love it! And I normally hate watches

I am quite surprised how much I love the Fitbit versa. It’s easy to use, clock face can be altered to suit the occasion. Covers all the things I need (even the girly stuff) and it’s not too complicated that I need to phone a friend just to adjust a setting.
Works really well with my iPhone and when I upgraded phones the change over was easy as anything.
The thing I love the most though is the battery life! It seems to last forever which is great because I always forget I need to charge it

Purchased in July 2019 at Officeworks for A$278.00.

Kye

KyeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic quality for a budget price.

Love it, I had a Fitbit Alta for at least 3 years before this. Only upgraded because I wanted a waterproof tracker and also the battery was starting to go on my older one. Great prices everywhere. The screen does go off and start timers and breathing exercises when I’m showering sometimes but most likely because you are supposed to start a swimming workout on the screen or something before using it continuously in water. No major issues, love it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$278.00.

Mortishia

MortishiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Constant syncing

Purchased in April 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Retail Stores for A$299.00.

Paddy

PaddyPicton, NZ

Absolute Rubbish!

My wife bought my Versa 2 at Noel Leemings about two months ago. I don't own a smart phone and we were assure the Windows 10 app would be fine.

The install was not simple, the Versa 2 doesn't always sync, and for about a week I have been unable to change clock faces. The Versa 2 also doesn't always record sleep correctly.

Now the watch is showing "clock error" and telling me to go to the "mobile app and select another clock face", as I don't have the mobile app, this is not helpful.

The "help" appears to run on Twitter....as I don't use Twitter, this isn't much use to me.

We paid NZD 379.00 for the Versa 2, which is simply useless. I suspect I will end up using it as a fishing sinker.

Purchased in March 2020 at Noel Leeming Physical store for A$379.00.