Fitbit Versa 2

Fitbit Versa 2

MPNs: 4550027, 4553374, 4553375 and 5 more
See the Best Smart Watches / Fitness Trackers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fitbit? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Battery Life

3 Fitbit changed in 1 year

Although they have good customer service but Fitbit versa 2 is poor quality and break so easily , in 1 year I needed to change it 3 times . I think is to spend a bit more for a reliable watch

Purchased in March 2020.

Liz T.
Liz T.

Money wasted

I received this from my daughter for my birthday 8 weeks ago. Terrible reaction to the band. Not happy that my daughter feels sick to the stomach over seeing the results.

Purchased in May 2021.

Naina
NainaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Money wasted

I got it for mothers day gift and in less than 20 days it started giving issues from syncing to not receiving message notifications to not giving complete sleep analysis. Each day , something new would stop working and after multiple troubleshooting steps, contacting customer service thru chat and call, I am still stuck with this piece of Junk ! It has not even been 1 month ! They will not help replace or refund and one just needs to keep making calls and talking to ride , disinterested customer service agents ! I don't have the time to waste and have given up ! Maybe that's what they hope to achieve out of treating customers like this ! Save yourself the bother and do not waste your money and time as I did.

Purchased in May 2021 at Rebel Sport.

Battery Life

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good for tracking sleep not much else.

The step counter is not accurate. I can be laying in bed and steps increase when I move. Only good things are sleep tracking and ability to use pay wave.

Purchased in February 2021.

Robyn Silva
Robyn SilvaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good for running. Battery does not last and to change the band a -10 SO SO BAD AND DIFFICULT TO CHANGE

My fitbit versa 2 ok but not good for running and workouts and the battery only lasted around 2 days. To change the band so terrible so hard to change . Never again

Purchased at JB Hi-Fi for $395.00.

Top 5 Smart Watch Brands for Women

Smart Watches are a convenient and stylish way for women to keep track of their health, socialise with friends and family, and stay organised amid the business of life. Now there are more smart watches designed for women than ever before.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.30 Nov 2020
top-5-smart-watch-brands-for-women
Bernie
BernieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Only lasted 8 months

I received my Fitbit Versa 2 as a gift on Mothers Day 2020. Yesterday (24/3/21) I returned to to where it was purchased (a JB Hi Fi Store) and received a full refund.
The screen just started scrolling and went white with black lines, did what the instruction book said to reset and made no difference, so I took it back to the store. Looking online it appears this is a very common issue.
I was pretty disappointed as I quite liked it.
I was going to get a replacement until they said to me at the store that it was quite common for the Fitbit Versa 2's to be returned due to malfunctions so they were quite happy to issue a refund.

Waste of money, now I'm going to save up for an Apple watch, no more fitbit's for me.

Purchased in May 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $266.00.

Very Sad I wasted my money☹

I bought the versa 2 fitbit at Walmart in Hannibal,Mo on 9/1/20 for $161.44 with tax . I loved it at first till the button started working part of the time then just quit working. They wont replace it or back up the warranty. I just get a run a round. So disapointing. So I'm letting everybody know about my experience hopefully no one else gets ripped off☹

Purchased in September 2020 at Walmart for $161.44.

Rodk
RodkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can’t trust the calorie burnt figure

Calorie used figure is too high. Use 80% of what watch says as true figure. The zone minutes measure is faulty. I ride for an hour cycling and end up soaked in sweat and show abnormally low 4 zones. Sleep function is faulty. Tried different wrist. Tried pushing versa higher on forearm. Faulty sleep mode and overstating calories burnt seems to be a common problem.

Purchased in April 2020.

Sir Wazza
Sir WazzaSydney, NSW

versa 2 over heated

my Fitbit versa 2 was great till the last charge when i went to pick it up it burnt my fingers it was so hot now its dead I'm assuming it had a battery meltdown internally

Purchased for $300.00.

nokidding
nokiddingAU

No more wasting money on the Versa

Purchased in August 2017.

Jackie D.
Jackie D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Aqua Aerobics setting ?

I am loving this fitbit versa 2, purchased December 2020, however my main fitness group is Aqua fitness (Aerobics), there is nothing in the list that matches this. I used the workout setting, but I am unsure of the accuracy of this.
Anyway it would be nice for an update to add in Aqua fitness.

Terry
TerryPerth, WA

Life span 12 months

Bought this watch to track my fitness and mainly because it was wanter proof to 50 mtrs...
Worked for just over 12 months... won't turn on or charge anymore so if you are thinking of buying this watch to use in water, think again.

Purchased in October 2019 at Myer for $350.00.

Ben D.
Ben D.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic - but paid premium after purchasing a product???

Purchased in November 2020 at JB Hi-Fi for $249.00.

jovabe
jovabeSydney, NSW

Fitbit versa2. Sleek design. Useful to me.

Purchased in November 2020 at Harvey Norman for $198.00.

Love this watch

Found it a bit funny at first. Had to go to premium ,to get it to work ,very well ,think it’s a bit of a bummer to pay $14.99 a month ,anyway it’s free for 3 months ,but I think it’s worth it .Spotify music is great .

Purchased in November 2020 at Hear For Less for $248.00.