Yang

YangSydney, NSW

How to use Fitness Passport effectively

Katie G.

Katie G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Trying to make contact with someone that's not a robot that can't answer my question!!

Can anyone help? I can't log in despite using 2 email addresses and I can't make any contact with a human. So frustrating. All I want to do is access a gym in another area while I am on holidays.

Amazing Value

I used to belong to Fitness First and could only gain entry to selected Fitness First gyms.
With Fitness Passport I pay less membership fees per week and can gain unlimited entry into more Fitness First gyms as well as other fitness centres, Sydney's aquatic centres, ocean pools etc.
The value is amazing and the service has been problem free.
I wish this product was available decades ago as it is a great incentive to become more fit and healthy!

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are so glad to hear you are loving your membership and making the most of it!
Polina

Rip off. Had to pay $60 for a key tag!!

Went to a gym in Canning Vale, WA, to activate and use Fitness passport. Had to pay $60 for key tag to enter and exit the gym for one person. Also, was told that each person in the family included in the Fitness passport has to pay $60 for the key tag!! Am already paying huge amounts of money for the fitness passport membership for the family. This is a BIG rip off!! Am extremely disappointed!!

Excellent variety

Since joining Fitness Passport I have used a number of different gyms and love the variety. I go to a local gym and have become a regular but I can also go and try different gyms. I love that swimming pools are also on offer.

Hi Jenna,
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We love hearing about our members making the most out of their membership.

Jens.Sydney, NSW

Poor availability

I was encouraged to join fitness passport as many I trained with had it but what a Waste of time. The list of gyms was limited and I couldn’t attend gym I train With alongside my training group. I joined because we go to Anytime fitness and Fitness First . Both not included on my membership. This is poor. One name passport should signify the same gyms. So I cancelled my subscription. Supposed to make attending the gym simple but it’s discriminatory.

Jens.

It doesn’t seem appropriate to offer different gyms for different employers. Surely gyms can come on board and let members choose where they go.

Josh

JoshSydney, NSW

Good service, some confusion with terms.

Hi Josh,
Thanks for getting in touch with us and I'm really glad we were able to resolve the issues you had. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your membership and hope to see you onboard again in the future!

Alec F.

Alec F.South East Queensland, QLD

“Transparent”

Peter A.

Peter A.Sydney, NSW

Waiting for a response

I am trying to cancel my account due to an injury I am happy to pay cancellation fee as it's stated in the Terms and conditions. But I am waiting for a response. I want to cancel asap so I don't have to keep paying my membership. Please can someone contact me asap. And help proceed with cancellation.

Hi Peter,
Thanks for getting in touch with us. As discussed, we were closed over the holiday period but I believe this has now been sorted out for you. If you need any other assistance, please let me know.

Interstate use

I travel between cairns qld, Ballina NSW, and Melbourne. I have a cairns membership. Can I use my passport in other states? The fee is the same so I can't see why not.

Hi Niki,
Thanks for getting in touch. I've sent you a private message for some more membership details so I can get you the correct information.

Katie

KatieSydney, NSW

Fitness passport

Can you please clarify if we can use fitness first Maroubra and Bondi? When we have gone to these gyms they are said we cannot attend classes and asked questions about where we work.

Great

I have found the Fitness Passport to be great for me and my family. We have so many options with pools and gyms.
I do wish the website had more information on it though. For example if I want to upgrade to the Playpass I cant seem to find out what services are offered when I do this.
Cheers

Fitness PassportFitness Passport

Love it, such good value for money.

I can access so many fantastic gyms in my area for such a low fortnightly rate. I'll be upgrading to a family passport soon to make the most of the facilities with my husband and kids.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review! It is so great to hear members are making the most of the variety on our program. We would LOVE to have your family on board!
Happy exercising,

Govt E'ee

Govt E'eeSydney, NSW

*Unbelievable poor service*

No customer service, product has a lot of limitations of what you can use it for. No telephone support, email replies can take weeks, and email replies are not even relevant to customers questions. Senior management of Product have an arrogant attitude to customers.

Wayne C.South East Queensland, QLD

It started off good

The passport does allow access to a lot of gyms. HOWEVER, if you are looking to contact them regarding your account and cancelling your membership... You will be looking at an automated reply followed by no response and near impossible methods of contact.

Strongly do not recommend unless you want this company to take your money for life

Wayne C.

I am still awaiting the refunded amount that was promised?

I wouldn't call this resolved if I have to escalate this matter in order for the account to be corrected

Kris M

Kris MGriffith

Terrible customer service and attitude

Website has barely any information, contacting them is nigh impossible - could not find a phone number. They take forever to reply to their online contact form. Read terms and conditions VERY WELL before signing up. It is a pain in the A to cancel your membership too.

Katerina

KaterinaSydney, NSW

Awful business attitude from the company.

Dissatisfied

DissatisfiedSydney, NSW

Disappointed but thanks for responding to my concerns

Hi there,
Thank you for getting in contact with us and I'm really glad we could resolve your issues.

robyn s.

robyn s.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic!

Thank you for creating such a great program. I have access to a variety of facilities that I would never have had the opportunity to visit if I only had a single gym membership (ie. ice baths, different styles of yoga classes). Is there a list of Fitness Passport gyms and pools in WA (or nationally) for when I travel interstate?

Fitness PassportFitness Passport

Awesome value, great variety!

I love my FP membership. It gives me access to gyms and pools I wouldn't ordinarily be able to afford in addition to paying membership at just one gym. I get awesome value from this membership and I go to the gym so much more than I normally would. I go to 4 gyms in particular using this member ship, I bought a $20 fob on one occasion that gives me 24 hour access and a $10 locker wrist band for another gym/pool. This is totally ok, it increases my access. Reading through the complaints, it seems like these people need to read/understand contracts before they sign up. The information is definitely clear, easy to find and compliant to requirements.

Hi Joanna,
Thank you so much for your awesome review! We love hearing that our members are making the most of the variety on our program.

Mandrewd

Mandrewdasked

Can Community Service NGO’s access fitness passport? Or only LHD employees?

Hi there,
Thanks for getting in touch! We have a range of employers on our program - could you please send us through an email to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your employer's name and location so we can confirm your eligibility?
Cheers,

Hi Mandrewd
I always seems to get a prompt response to my queries via e-mails ....I would suggest contacting FP on the following e-mail : support@fitnesspassport.com.au

Linda

Lindaasked

How do I change bank details

Hi Linda
As a member of Fitness Passport you can log onto the website at any time to update your personal details, including your bank account details.
To update bank details, you need to do the following:

Log onto the Fitness Passport website at http://www.fitnesspassport.com.au using your membership number (e.g. ABC.123) and password (if you can’t remember the password the website will send you an email reminder).
Click on the ‘Members Details’ tab.
Click on the Edit Profile button found at the top left corner of your screen.
Scroll down to the Payment Method section.
Enter all the relevant information
Account Name this is your account name, eg James & Sally Smith
Account BSB this will always be a six digit number
Account Number this will be a maximum of 9 digits
Click on ‘Update Profile’ button.

Hi Linda
Thanks for getting in touch. You can find instructions for updating your bank details here - https://fitnesspassport.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000425371-updating-bank-details
You can also get in touch with us using this form if you still need assistance: https://fitnesspassport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Linda

Lindaasked

What is the contact number for fitness passport

Hi Linda

I have never called them .
I always e-mail my inquiry to support@fitnesspassport.com.au
They have always to assisted me with any questions I may have about the Fitness Passport program.

Hi Linda,
We don't have a customer service number at this time, but you can reach us at info@fitnesspassport.com.au or through our support form located here: https://fitnesspassport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
I hope this helps but if you need any further assistance please let me know!

Get an answer from our members and Fitness Passport representatives