biglittle t.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value on the whole

Have found most of the facilities are very accommodating. Some do charge 15-30 dollars for an access card. I attended Future Health And Fitness in Rowville and they wanted a $70 joining fee.... I walked.
Suggestion - on the Fitness Passport website showing participating Facilities, how about state the particular facilitie's charge?

biglittle t.

Do you mean 'display' ? On the available gym page...
There aren't any specific charges listed

Hi there,
Sorry for my delay in getting back to you! We are actually in the process of upgrading our system so any additional fees will be more clearly available where they aren't already.

Great

Hi my name is ally and ariana and jaysen on my ipad for you and 9 year olds and a lot more time than you can live on and I

Cancelling membership is difficult

I have tried to contact fitness passport to cancel my membership and deductions. No replies to email. No phone number to call. Waste of money and time. I have been a member for longer than 12 months.

Nookie c.

Nookie c.Sydney, NSW

Trying to contact fitness passport

the person named michael at fitness passport deserves a raise IMMEDIATELY! very supportive and understanding of my situation. less than 3 emails shared for my problem to be resolved! good stuff

Michael O.Fitness Passport

We're glad to have been able to assist and wish you a speedy recovery!

grubgrabber

grubgrabberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Awesome value and includes classes at gyms I attend. Most complaints about FP are when cancelling within 12 months and buying a fob for after hours entry, both unreasonable complaints.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi, Thank you for the great review! We love hearing that our members are getting so much value out of their memberships.
Michael

Fantastic

love the variety of gyms and pools I am able to attend at such an affordable membership price! I have my partner and children on this membership which allows them to have access to these gyms and pools also

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi, Thanks for the great review! It's great to hear that you're enjoying the variety of facilities on the program!
Michael

Jacinda S.

Jacinda S.

Financial Trap

In my experience, you need to have a very good knowledge of contract law before entering into this agreement. When you do try to leave Fitness Passport traps you by using terms of the contract that they say, you agreed too. These type of consumer contracts are not advisable - financial traps.

TheD

TheD

Be wary of extra fee’s - very misleading

Hi, I used to use Caretrac which was very good. Unfortunately they got taken over by FitnessPassport. It’s a good concept, but let down by the hidden costs. Most gyms do not like FitnessPassport and they insist on ‘small admin fee’ and often ‘welcome pack fee’ and other hidden fee’s.
Hence be careful, some gyms are truly as Fitness Passport describe, but most include additional hidden fees.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

I have family pass and it’s super bargain. There’s a gym downstairs at my work, it’s so convenient I go almost everyday. I also go to other gym using with FP with my husband. However both gym I have limited access, the first gym I can’t use the energy drink machine and vacuum running machine. The 2nd gym I can’t attend all GRC reformer class

Deb G.

Deb G.Far North Queensland, QLD

No problems at all

I had been with fitness pass port for many years and had no problems at all. It was great that a PT session was included and no extra cost for classes. Yes I had to pay for toggle for entry into 24 hour gym but that is to be expected. I also new about cancellation within a year etc by reading and understanding the information of the contract. I cancelled it 6 months ago due to unforeseen circumstances and had no problems. Now I'm looking into joining again. Well done FP.

Hi Deb
Thank you so much for your awesome review! We will be so happy to have you back on the program!

Gulfstream

GulfstreamSydney

Gyms charging additional fees when you use FitnessPassport

Be carful as FitnessPassport can work out more expensive due to Gyms charging extra fees if you use FitnessPassport. For example I was out on a job in Campbelltown and dropped into a Fitness HQ. I presented my card but than after filling out an arms length of paperwork for a one off session they then insisted on me paying $50 for the service. I was very clear it was just a one off depending on how many jobs I get out this way but they still insisted I either pay $50 to use the Passport or pay for a casual workout! What's the point in having the FitnessPassport as its really false advertising saying you can use it at participating Gyms! Seems like a scam to me!

BMI22

BMI22Sydney, NSW

FP delivers an access model that works!

I work between Kogarah, Caringbah and Wollongong. I live between Annandale and Berry. In any given given week I use gyms in Alexandria, Rockdale, Wollongong and Nowra. None of that was possible before Fitness Passport because there wasn't a chain with that span. Closest is Anytime.

New gyms are added all the time, old favourites drop off, which is a bit sad sometimes.

Seems to be unbeatable value, means that I can always get to the gym. My only regret is that when I go interstate I'm back in the old way of doing things with casual visits and no 24hr access.

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your awesome review. Hearing that you are getting so much value out of your membership is amazing - that is exactly the type of program we aim to provide!
Happy exercising!
Polina

Lucky for Fitness Passport!

I'm loving Fitness Passport! Bottom line, I couldn't afford a gym (which there are many to choose from even in my smaller town) or pool, if it were not for FP! So now I am able to go 3 & 4 (or as often as I like!) times a week! So great!

D A.Far North Queensland, QLD

BEWARE MIN $598 & 1 YR

D A.

Finally have been contacted after submitting a review and everything has been finalised!

Love it

I found a great local gym, and the Passport makes it really affordable. I love that I can use it at my local pool too. It is great value for money.

Hi Emily
Thanks so much for your awesome review! We are always so glad to hear our members are loving the program.
Happy exercising!

Mia

MiaSydney, NSW

Guest to use fitness first health club over the weekend

Dear FP team,

I have been a member for a while and had no issues with FF gyms (Health Club) in bringing a guest with you over the weekends.... This morning had a staff member in FF Randwick stating guests are not included as part of FP for any FF gyms. I had to tell him to look into it as he wasn't even sure!....My guest was allowed in this time but, it was an uncomfortable experience as this never happend to me since I became a member for 1.5 yrs ago and often use the FF gyms often with a guest over the weekends.
Can you please clarify the condition with FP membership, if we can bring a guest along to use the FF gyms over the weekends... especially Eastern suburb areas?

Love it except for gyms requesting you buy a 24hr pass

Marika M.

Marika M.Sydney, NSW

Not happy poor communication with fees

Signed up to family, didn’t use the membership. It was not clear when you signed up there was a cancellation fee. Suspended it and then they started taking out extra 27$ a month with no notice. I found it by looking back. Cancellation fee table is not even logical. The reviews are right it’s just about the money and not about the person.

LissyjaneSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic until you try to leave. Sent my $230 to debt collector even though i have not used it.

Linda K.

Linda K.asked

Can my adult daughter be part of membership

Hi Linda
Thanks for getting in touch!
A family membership includes any dependants under the age of 18. If your daughter is between 18 and 24 years old, she may be added as an additional single member, which is charged at an additional single rate. She is eligible as long as she lives at the same address as you. If you need any more information, feel free to send us an email through to info@fitnesspassport.com.au and we will be happy to help you!

Dani

Daniasked

Hi, just wondering how much a family FP is? What age can the kids be to be included in the FP.

Hi Dani
Thanks for your interest in FP. Pricing does depend on your employer and where you are located as programs differ slightly. If you send us through an email to info@fitnesspassport.com.au with your employer's name and location, we can let you know all pricing information.
A family membership is available for the primary member and their partner, as well as any dependants under the age of 18 (no minimum age) - as long as everyone resides at the same address. You can add any dependent children from 18 - 24 years old as additional single members if they live at your address as well.
Hope to hear from you soon,

Chris h

Chris hasked

Can you track your usage of fitness passport

Hi Chris,
Thanks for reaching out.
Unfortunately you aren't able to view your visit history at this time. You can print any payment receipts by logging in at www.fitnesspassport.com.au with your member number.
Hope this helps!