• Rates and Fees
Miranda
Miranda

Best value gym membership with so many options

I really enjoy having different gym options. Fitness Passport is great value. Please keep on signing up more gyms. Just want my membership to restart following the temporary gym COVID restrictions in Victoria.

The people whinging on this site are the ones trying to cancel within the first 12 months when there are rules. They should have read their obligations before signing up.

Great value

Great value for money. My wife and I enjoyed the freedom to attend multiple gyms and pools for a fraction of the cost. I didn't want to leave the the program, but did so as i changed employers and I was no longer eligible. Thoroughly recommend this to both employees and employers.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Craig, thank you very much for this positive review! We're sorry to see you go and hope to see you back if you are eligible again in the future!

worse service ever

Messaged company continuously asking for membership to be cancelled as unfit to go to gym as per GP. Also only had membership for 2 weeks so eligible to cancel for free. No phone number to call, would never recommend

Find out how Fitness Passport compares to other Bootcamps & Fitness Programs

Great service and experience with this company.

I have had a wonderful experience with customer service. They work fast to solve any issues you have and are super understanding. Thank you fpp for the great customer service.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Georgia, thanks very much for your great review, we're glad to have been able to help you out! All the best and if you would like to rejoin in the future please let us know.

Ben
BenSydney, NSW

Disgrace of a company

Falsely charged for service after having left for 12 months. Rude and abrasive customer service. Not interesting in supporting their clients. Not financially worth it. Better off joining a gym!

Tom H
Tom HSydney, NSW

Horrible service - no response to enquiry after being incorrectly charged

My card was taken when I left my job that entitled use of fitness passport. They have continued to charge me, despite me lodging multiple tickets to be contact I am yet to even be acknowledged. It has been 4 days with no response which is pathetic excuse for customer service. How is there not a phone number to call? This isn't the dark ages and this is meant to be a modern solution... absolutely unacceptable to take peoples money and give them no avenue to speak to a person.

Disgusting service, will never use again and will actively campaign against anyone looking to start a membership. Give me back my money you stole.

Not happy service

Not very helpful when a business under fittness passport not except you to medical circumstances. Not good as is discrimination. People want us to stay healthy and exercise so if willing to pay a fee to keep healthy get a dr letter saying fine good to exercise why say no

Gabrielle K.
Gabrielle K.South East Queensland, QLD

Not worth the money, made it impossible to cancel.

Definitely more worthwhile to pay for a proper gym membership at a single gym. I emailed multiple times to the email address that was supplied to me but it said it was invalid. Finally they update their website to make it so you can send enquires but they take forever to respond. You literally have to send a picture of your membership card destroyed. What kind of dark ages is this, where the card can’t be cancelled on their side. Horrible to get in contact with, which is frustrating, no phone number to call. Already sent in 2 enquires with no response yet when other places you can just go in or have a simple phone call and it’s done. NOT WORTH IT.

Leayeo76
Leayeo76Illawarra, NSW

Far better value to get a corporate pass via council gym

Terrible service, rude staff that would only reply via email after waiting 3 days. There is no phone number available to speak to an actual person and it felt that they don’t treat you like an actual person either. Just found out any one that works for state government can obtain a corporate pass to council gyms. Works out a fraction of the price of what fitness passport charge over the year.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi there. Sorry to hear you feel like you've had a bad experience with us. I've sent you a private message requesting details so I can investigate. Please respond and I'll happily look into this for you.

Michael

Sally
SallySydney Surrounds, NSW

Pity there's no phone number

This product is excellent, however the ability to have your questions answered is too limited. The only way of contacting them is via email. Why is there no phone number? I had an ongoing issue with transferring membership, and could not talk to anyone to resolve. Frustrating.
After emailing them and asking them to call me, my issues were resolved. Handy tip, if you want to speak to someone, email them and ask for them to call you.

dammit126
dammit126Sydney, NSW

Got a better response via Product Review compared to their website.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi David, thank you for your understanding and communication with us via private message. We're glad to have sorted this out for you.

The best

You can't get better value for money. I enjoyed the freedom to attend multiple gyms and pools. No matter where I travelled I found a gym on the list that had a class or facility I desired, and the savings as a family were significant. For employers there is no better way to value your staff than having an excellent well-being program like this.

Affordable and flexible, made my life easy!

Offers access to a great variety of gyms and pools in different neighborhoods at an affordable place. I enjoyed having access to more "holistic" gyms (yoga, pilates) along with regular gyms. It's great to have options to visit gyms near your home or work and try different classes to find your type of training. They reply fast on the email and never had an access issue, I recommend them. Only left the program because I changed jobs and wasnt eligible anymore.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Connie, we're so pleased to receive this feedback and glad to know you enjoyed the program! All the best with your health and fitness; we hope to see you back if you're eligible through a future employer.

James
JamesGriffith 2603, ACT

Unnecessary product, and the company is difficult to work with.

Mandy38
Mandy38Sydney, NSW

Booking specific classes very hard using FP

It is very cumbersome to book into classes using FP due to current restrictions of class sizes. I pay my membership but rarely get access to the classes as priority goes to the gym members not FP. I have twice had success booking a week in advance and had to cancel them and then got blocked because my cancellation via FP did not process. I’m essentially paying for nothing except the stress of trying to get into a class.

Grace F.
Grace F.asked

Is my NSW based Fitness Passport valid in VIC or SA, or anywhere in Australia, for that matter?

Hi Grace,

Access is based on your program inclusions and membership type. You can log into your account to check your map for included facilities. Alternatively, email infoo@fitnesspassport.com.au and they will help guide you with either logging in giving you access to your employer page where the map is also available.

Cheers,

Michael

soo s.
soo s.asked

Hi, i'm teaching as a casual and also have a part time teaching contract. if i just do casual teaching after my part time contract ends, can i still continue using fitness passport?
Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Eligibility criteria can vary between employers, so please get in touch with us via this link with your workplace name and location so we can give you the most up to date information and answer any other queries you may have - https://fitnesspassport.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Look forward to hearing from you.

Marijan

Wiser Now
Wiser Nowasked

Hi Polina I've sent an email asking for a new card so I can use the membership I'm paying for. Card stopped working. RHS.108. Please don't tell me to order one online, I tried. I would be most appreciative if you would just send me one promptly so I can use the product I am paying for. Email contains all details. Thank you in anticipation.

Hi Wiser Now,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We will reply via email and get this fixed up for you as soon as possible.

Marijan