Fitness Passport
See the Best Bootcamps & Fitness Programs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fitness Passport

• Rates and Fees
Drew
Drew

Good customer service

Had some issue with what I would regard as somewhat misleading marketing regarding the issue of having to buy extra passes/memberships for certain gyms. Thank you for reaching out to me proactively and sorting my issues out.

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your feedback and glad that we were able to assist!

Refunded me some cash after misunderstanding

They refunded me 2 months membership fees after a misunderstanding as a goodwill gesture. I was impressed with that. They were legally within their rights to hang onto the cash. Gotta hand it to them.

Hi Damien,

Thank you for the great feedback and we are happy that we were able to assist you!

Impossible to contact anyone

Trying to contact anyone is such a nightmare. I sent 3 enquires about cancelation and it was only when I threatened fair trading that I received a response. The program is ok, but you lose so much money if you want to hold or cancel membership so not really worth it.

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Additional fees and limited access

Every gym in my local area (except one) has an additional access fee, each in excess of $49.
The only gym without an additional fee is only open during staffed hours!!! I.e. no access late nights or weekends (when frontline workers are typically more free). Now - this may have been stated on the website, but it certainly wasn't made obvious and is disappointing. Wouldn't have signed up if I'd known this and now locked in for a year. Also very difficult to find a list of the facilities available to you, the map is not user friendly and likely why I failed to notice the additional fees in the first place.

Nat
NatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Communication was great and addressed my concerns promptly - feel very valued.

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Hi Nat, thanks for the great feedback!

We are so happy to hear that Jasmine was able to assist you, and we look forward to having you continue as a Fitness Passport member.

Disappointed with changes

Very upset to hear that x 6 pools and gyms in Sydney have been removed from fitness passport.
As a frontline healthcare worker for many years and throughout this pandemic, I feel very let down. The whole idea of the fitness passport is to be able to access most centres. When working in different areas or visiting family, I can maintain my health regimen.

Juliiieee
JuliiieeeSydney, NSW

Best service and such quick responses

I have never dealt with such a genuine service like this before where they actually care about the individual. Lavenia thank you for all your assistance it was much appreciated

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Handy Product. Not perfect, but handy

Sails
SailsFar North Queensland, QLD

Exceptional customer service

Can not fault the service, very responsive and flexible. A staff member Ron has been extremely accommodating when my needs as a customer have changed over the past year. Highly recommended.

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Hi Sails, thanks for the positive feedback and we're glad to hear Ron was able to assist you with your changing needs!

Great company, great value

Great value and really great customer service; Daiana is a champion, she really gets it.

Been a member for years, will be a member for many more.

Zero complaints, just praise, highly recommend Fitness Passport

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Thanks for the great feedback, Robert. Glad to hear you're enjoying the program and we're happy to have you on board!

Needs an easy to use app

Adam

Great service and value for money!

For over 5 years I had the convenience of using several gyms and pools while commuting for shift work. The support and value from this service was exceptional.. easy to join, add family, prompt service and support from staff. I would highly recommend Fitness Passport.

Thank you to all the staff at Fitness Passport.

Melanie F
Melanie FSydney, NSW

Fantastic initiative and outstanding customer service always

Do yourself a favour and sign up with Fitness Passport or encourage your employer to offer the program. It is excellent value for money, there are loads of venues included to support your exercise regime or fitness journey and the their customer service is first class.

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Hi Melanie, thanks so much for your positive feedback!!

Beth
BethGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to use and good customer service

I found the customer service from Fitness Passport really prompt and helpful. They were great in suspending memberships due to covid lockdowns and very easy to use. Would have loved a few extra gyms to be part of the initiative, but overall a great experience.

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Hi Beth, thanks for the great feedback!

Remo Green
Remo GreenSydney, NSW

Great service, lots of locations and great price, excellent customer service

I have used FP for years, had the family pass. Got heaps out of it. When I left my employer, I was unable to get access my card to process cancellation. FP were very understanding, they confirmed I left my employer and refunded me a small over charge. I then got a followup call to check everything was good, I really appreciated that. Thanks FP.

Jasmine D.Fitness PassportSend a private message

Hi Remo, thanks for the positive feedback! We're glad to hear we were able to resolve this to your satisfaction and hope to have you back on the program soon!