Balu G.

Balu G.Sydney, NSW

Great deal - make sure you can use the facility that you like.

It is a great deal, just make sure you read the policies well and also, make sure you can use the facility that you want before join It to avoid any disappointment.

Hi Balu,
Thank you for your FP review!
All the best,

Haylee

HayleeNew South Wales

Terrible with cancellations

Was trying to cancel due to having a baby in a week and won’t be going. Sent a request asking to cancel and they said they required a reason for cancelling to process my cancellation, which I told them.
4 charges later, I messaged asking why it hadn’t been cancelled and they said that their previous email provided all the info on cancelling however I didn’t know the needed a picture of the card cut up. No one told me and I didn’t read it on the website as I was in hospital for a week and then having a newborn... they did well getting $100 out of me

Fitness PassportFitness Passport

Did not receive assistance trying to access facilities, would not let me cancel during COVID

Serina

SerinaMurray Region, NSW

Exceptional Service

Due to COVID - 19 and the restrictions that came with it I regretfully needed to cancel my membership due to working in Victoria but residing in NSW and joining a Fitness provider in NSW who was not part of the fitness passport.
Every step of the way Sharnee made me feel comfortable with my decision even providing me with other options eg: keeping my membership on hold instead of cancelling which I did take up until I felt that cancelling at this time was the best option for me due to joining a NSW provider till March 2021
I will definitely be re-joining Fitness Passport in 2021 and thank them for their exceptional service

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Serina! We're glad yo have been able to assist you through this ever changing time. We hope to see you back soon!

Great access to resources across the region. A very supportive and caring team who want the best for their clients and want to continue business. Great to communicate with and quick response to any emails.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Lauren. Thanks for the awesome feedback, it's very much appreciated!

Tarryn S.

Tarryn S.South East Queensland, QLD

All great until you want to cancel

I have been happy with the membership, up until now when I am wanting to cancel. I have emailed several times and not had any response or confirmation that my membership will be closed. I received one email back asking why I wanted to cancel I explained why and asked for it to be closed I can cancel now as I have had membership for years) Since replying I have had radio silence. I have emailed 3 times this week and no response it is terrible service. I get that they would be busy due to COVID but it has been days now and no response at all. Just not good enough.

Happy with FP

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Jessica, thanks for the positive review. We're glad to have been able to assist you!

A great service

While I only used the service a couple of times before COVID, I was impressed by the range of facilities available. When I needed to cancel my membership because of health issues, I was contacted promptly and personally by phone. The response was very understanding and compassionate.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Grant, thanks for the review, we're glad to have been able to assist. All the best for the future and we hope to have you back with us soon.

Josie

JosieCentral Queensland, QLD

I would have said don't bother, but they have redeemed themselves.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Josie, apologies for the frustration caused and delay in responding. We're glad we've been able to assist you with this and appreciate the feedback

File complaint with Department of Fair Trading

Very poor communication that takes weeks to reply.
A family membership in Albury is $42 a fortnight.
For this I can access 3 venues 2 of which have additional fees and all closed pools. I was lured into this program with many more gyms on the list but they have since left Fitness Passport and yet the fees for my area are incredibly high.

Look at the volumes of complaints. Just take it straight to department of fair trading, customer rights still apply and services aren't provided.

MCLD

MCLDSydney Surrounds, NSW

Can't book a class

Due to Covid restrictions, Fitness First requires people to book into group exercise classes. I just tried to book now over the phone but was advised that they can't book Fitness Passport members. My only option is to turn up and hope there's a spot. Considering that the class I'm keen on is a popular one (I was told it's nearly full already) and is on during a popular time, I'm not holding my breath. Very inconvenient, Fitness Passport.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

We apologise for this, and understand it is not ideal. We are working with Fitness First to improve this situation for our members and hope to have a solution in place soon!

The worst customer service experience, don’t use their services. It is not worth the frustration and hassle. It will take them 1 month for them to reply to your request and Additional time if you need another reply.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Joe, I can see your enquiry was answered and resolved in your favour. If you have any further enquiries, please let me know.

nicole

nicoleHunter Region, NSW

Pleasant and Helpful customer service

The Team at Fitness Passport have been very accommodating and efficient in their service once I contacted. I received and email the same day and a few follow up calls. Once I was able to speak to the staff Sharnee was polite, reassuring and helped me make a more suitable decision to my situation better than I had planned. I didn't expect customer service this great during the current climates circumstances and was very pleased to speak with humbled staff!

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Thanks for the great feedback, Nicole.

Shane O.

Shane O.

Please contact me via phone

Why is it so hard to login? I suffer with severe PTSD through a work related injury..I have not used any gym post coronavirus lock down...I left a message on the mobile number I was given by a work colleague. I need someone to talk to me, not a computer a human being...Like please it's not that hard or is it ?..The amount of 1 star reviews is not good..This is not helping my PTSD...Please call me. I got in contact with fitness passport and they responded with my issue very quickly...Thank you fitness passport it was nice of you looking after my contact...Much appreciated...

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Shane, I'm glad we were able to help you out and wish you all the best for the future.

Sandy

SandyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service

Fitness Passport have been very accommodating with my change in personal circumstances, allowing me to suspend my contract and reactivate with ease.
Communication with FP via e-mail been quick and friendly.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Thanks for the feedback, Sandy.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Excellent Value

Cherry

CherryHunter Region, NSW

Cancel fitness passport

I cancelled my fitness passport after a month of signing up due to personal issues that i am going through and unable to go to gym. I contacted the team and explained my circumstances, they were very helpful and understanding. I was able to cancel my membership without a fee.
Thank you so much. I will contact with you guys again when i am ready in the near future

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Cherry, thanks for your review! All the best and we hope to have you back when you're ready!

Customer service lol

When there is almost as many one star reviews as ALL other stars combined something is wrong but fitness passport staff will tell you they are doing the right thing.

When such a large number of customers are all voicing their anger it doesn’t matter how you try and justify it maybe your doing it wrong.

Charging people for a service you can’t provide and then saying “ yeah but a (generic) email was sent out” doesn’t cut it.

Try listening to your customers, stop looking for loop wholes to make a dollor and maybe these customers will be happy and won’t be leaving angry and will refer a friend.

Don’t bother with the reply Michael, sick of the excuses

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Charged for a month with no cards or response

I have been a FP member in the past and was very happy with it, however in the time since it has reopened post our restrictions in QLD I have been charged for a month of usage but they haven't been sent my new cards and do not respond to my emails. I appreciate that these are tough times, but is it really that hard to print some cards off or even just have a system whereby you can print something yourself and take it to the gym and sign on that way while you wait for your card? Just provide some kind of response. It's a very poor effort by them.

Do not join it now until they get themselves sorted.

Michael O.Fitness Passport

Hi Ross. I replied to your original private message on here a week ago and didn't receive a response. As discussed, please send me your membership details and I'll be happy to assist.

Jayce L.Sydney, NSW

No response, terrible contact system, gyms not available.

Although my initial experience with fitness passport was positive, after attempting to contact fitness passport and cancel my membership I realised the there are some obvious flaws in their system.

Only after a poor review was given did I receive any response. After initially contacting to cancel early in the year, no response was received, the next contact was a direct debit from my account, worth mentioning at this point that the location I go to is still closed.

Regardless, a very manageable explanation that my intention was to cancel was met with no discretion and no refund on direct debits following my lost/non received request to cancel.