4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Plumber expert- Joseph

High efficiency company, Friend search on the web to get their contact. But nice job done. BBQ water tube for sink, bath room shower changing, washing machine connection taken place. Well done! Good job Joseph, I would like recommend “Fix it right plumbing” to more friends.

Sunil

SunilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and great service by Fix it Right

We just had Jack to install water connection to our Fridge. He did a fantastic job. This was our first time and we would call them again if needed. Wouldn't call anyone else at any cost.

Victoria D.

Victoria D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and Professional

Just had Jack replace our hot water service from Fix it Right Plumbing. This is the fourth time I have called them out for different reasons. Wouldn't call anyone else. Jack got the job done swiftly and you wouldn't even know he had been here.

Robert

RobertGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Update on "A rip off " review 2 Feb 2021

Following my previous review, Claire, from the company, contacted me immediately to discuss my problems in a very amicable and professional manner.
We came to a mutually agreeable discount for the work done. I must therefore, in all fairness, commend the company for their attitude towards customer satisfaction and the manner in which they dealt with my problem.

Richard F.Fix It Right Plumbing
Michelle

MichelleCanberra 2600, ACT

Gas Hot Water Tank

Jacobe from Fix it Right plumbing in Canberra urgently replaced my gas hot water system. This was done during the holidays and done on the morning of my call.
Jacobe gave me multiple options (short term fixes) and then managed to negotiate an amazing rate for me. Additionally, Jacobe offered up additional time to assist me with other queries I had round the property.
Jacobe worked for a good half day replacing the tank, without complaint and while coping with a new born at home. My appreciation for the excellent and speedy service from Jacobe is beyond words and I highly recommend Fix it Right Plumbing.

Reliable and skilled plumbers

*This review is written on behalf of my parents*

I had 3 different and very professional Fix it Right plumbers over the last 2 years for various services. Each time, Shanae (the polite and understanding receptionist) promptly organised appointments, followed by punctual and professional plumbers who knew exactly how to fix the problems while explaining along the way and the costs involved.

I highly recommend this family owned business who care about their clients. I give them 5 stars for all of the above and couldn't be any more impressed.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Professional Team well trained...

Fix it Right completed a non urgent small job for me this week within 24 hours. Claire in office very helpful. James arrived next day also very informative providing options about work. Over all excellent customer service. Provided fixed quote pre work and easy payment system including invoicing. All pleasant to deal with. may pay more than some other businessess but worth value for the quality work and service. Peter

Very happy with fixit right plumbers in Canberra.

Rang up yesterday evening, booked plumbers to come between 10-12noon today. Good call operator. Today Jacob rang me within the timeframe to say they were 20mins away. Jacob and Chris arrived, assessed the work, gave me a reasonable quote, then sorted out my problem. Straightforward, easy to deal with, professional work, good phone-based payment/quoting system. I would definitely call them for other work.

Fixed the leak fast

Fixed the burst pipe in my wall fast and on time thank you Brendan for you work today I will be using this company again in the future. Thank you again.

Great job done. Professional

Dave from Fix it
He has done a great job professionally
Reasonable price
Job done professionally
15 years warranty
I would be happy to give 6 stars
Many thanks to you mate^^

John Citizen

John CitizenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and understanding

Daniel was kind in his approach, explained everything before proceeding and also gave tips to keep good maintenance. I called fixit right for solar water leak in anti frost valve, the price quoted was way too high as the parts were available for cheaper price in Bunnings/Reece but fixit right gives 5years warranty as opposed to 1year from usual retails.
Also they did a discount due to covid our situations were affected so Daniel was kind enough to understand our personal circumstances.
Surely recommend anybody to give them a go.

Red m

Red mGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service ever

Thank you Aaron from fix it right Plumbing for attending to our plumbing issues. Excellent service, great explanations of what needed to be done. Very respectful and professional. He arrived in his mask with his sanitiser. I will definitely request his services again when plumbing issues arise. I am unable comment on fees as I haven’t had any plumbing done for about 7 years.
Maureen M Fitzroy.

Cshelz

Cshelz

If I could give 100 stars I would!

Dave was without a doubt the best customer service I've ever received period. He was such a professional, compassionate, and took the time to explain to me exactly that the issue was. He simply went above and beyond. So glad to have dealt with such an ethical business as most businesses these days are just focused on cost cutting. You guys are miles ahead of the competition! :)

Best Customer Service

Laram

Laram

Great customer service!

Daniel was fantastic, he was extremely professional and took the time to explain what was wrong and how to fix the issue. Couldn't be happier with the service and would definitely recommend!

Linda C

Linda CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job, found a hard to get part for us.

We had a cartridge in a mixer tap that needed replacing. We had a failed attempt with another plumber who kept us waiting for three months to tell us they couldn't find the part. Fix it Right sourced the part - from the UK - and fixed our tap. Also gave advice on getting a pressure regulator fitted to refuse wear and tear on tap wear.

Charis

CharisMelbourne

Great service with a very reasonable price.

My gas hot water system cylinder cracked this morning.Called Fix it plumbing and they came within 2 hours without a call out fee.
The plumber talked me through the steps on what he needed to and could do it straight away.
Same day service,competitive pricing.
The plumber was really good with explaining how the system operates.
100% recommend these guys.

Richard F.Fix It Right Plumbing

Thanks very much Charis for leaving such a great review for Chris your plumber. Chris is very knowledgable and is also very detailed and thorough. Glad you enjoyed the service and thanks for rating us on ProductReview