• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Great job done. Professional

Dave from Fix it
He has done a great job professionally
Reasonable price
Job done professionally
15 years warranty
I would be happy to give 6 stars
Many thanks to you mate^^

John Citizen

John CitizenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt and understanding

Daniel was kind in his approach, explained everything before proceeding and also gave tips to keep good maintenance. I called fixit right for solar water leak in anti frost valve, the price quoted was way too high as the parts were available for cheaper price in Bunnings/Reece but fixit right gives 5years warranty as opposed to 1year from usual retails.
Also they did a discount due to covid our situations were affected so Daniel was kind enough to understand our personal circumstances.
Surely recommend anybody to give them a go.

Red m

Red mGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best service ever

Thank you Aaron from fix it right Plumbing for attending to our plumbing issues. Excellent service, great explanations of what needed to be done. Very respectful and professional. He arrived in his mask with his sanitiser. I will definitely request his services again when plumbing issues arise. I am unable comment on fees as I haven’t had any plumbing done for about 7 years.
Maureen M Fitzroy.

Plumbers

Find out how Fix It Right Plumbing compares to other Plumbers

Cshelz

Cshelz

If I could give 100 stars I would!

Dave was without a doubt the best customer service I've ever received period. He was such a professional, compassionate, and took the time to explain to me exactly that the issue was. He simply went above and beyond. So glad to have dealt with such an ethical business as most businesses these days are just focused on cost cutting. You guys are miles ahead of the competition! :)

Best Customer Service

Laram

Laram

Great customer service!

Daniel was fantastic, he was extremely professional and took the time to explain what was wrong and how to fix the issue. Couldn't be happier with the service and would definitely recommend!

Linda C

Linda CGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great job, found a hard to get part for us.

We had a cartridge in a mixer tap that needed replacing. We had a failed attempt with another plumber who kept us waiting for three months to tell us they couldn't find the part. Fix it Right sourced the part - from the UK - and fixed our tap. Also gave advice on getting a pressure regulator fitted to refuse wear and tear on tap wear.

Charis

CharisMelbourne

Great service with a very reasonable price.

My gas hot water system cylinder cracked this morning.Called Fix it plumbing and they came within 2 hours without a call out fee.
The plumber talked me through the steps on what he needed to and could do it straight away.
Same day service,competitive pricing.
The plumber was really good with explaining how the system operates.
100% recommend these guys.

Richard F.Fix It Right Plumbing

Thanks very much Charis for leaving such a great review for Chris your plumber. Chris is very knowledgable and is also very detailed and thorough. Glad you enjoyed the service and thanks for rating us on ProductReview