90% · 59059 · 9%

Job Satisfaction

Natalie S.
Natalie S.Illawarra, NSW2 posts

Terrible customer service

I engaged the company in May this year (two months ago). I had to send my computer to them - the round trip between sending it off and receiving it back was about three weeks. The original problem recurred within two days - so I had to send it back.
That was 6 weeks ago and the issue is still not solved. The main problem now has been the courier company - Sendle - which has not picked up my computer for weeks, had very inconvenient requirements meaning that I had to leave my computer on my front porch in public for several days, and once it was finally picked up 8 days ago, has apparently still not been delivered. PLEASE use another company in future!!!! And chase them more aggressively. This is terrible customer service.
Job Satisfaction
Michael H.
Michael H.Sydney, NSW

Accidentally deleted all ssd partitions

I was going to resize my ssd and accidentally deleted all the partitions on the drive everything was gone even the recovery partition and all the drivers. I was unable to re install Windows so I called The Original PC Doctor and Sam arrived the next day. The computer had to go back to the shop a day and a half later Sam returned my computer and demonstrated it to me. I was now working as well as it did when I took it from it's box he had returned it back to factory specs. I am verry happy with the service I received Thanks again Dwight and Sam I will have no problem recommending you to anyone with computer problems.

Kind Regards, Michael.H.
Russell Lea NSW Show reply

Peter
PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saved from a data less computer

Made a quick and accurate diagnosis of the cause of my total loss of my files and retrieved all lost data quickly . Am very happy with a pleasant and efficient service Show reply
Sole Trader
Sole Trader2 posts

Great Service

The technician was both professional and courteous and sorted out the problem in a very timely manner. Show reply
Trevor
Trevor3 posts

Excellent all-round service

I made an online booking with the Original PC Doctor. Within half an hour I received a phone call, explained my problem which was quickly analysed and a technician was selected for a remote service in two hours' time. James contacted me on the dot and systematically worked through and resolved my problem. James also identified and resolved a problem with my anti-virus program and suggested an economical way of updating other obsolete software.. The whole service was very impressive Show reply
Petra.C
Petra.C

Very happy with the service of the Original PC Doctor

Very prompt and friendly service. Ian was very punctual, reliable and professional. Show reply
Bel
Bel2 posts

Positive & Professional

Initial contact....problem was understood & obviously relayed to technician who arrived & efficiently resolved the issue. Show reply
Meredith A.
Meredith A.

Appalling experience

After a visit costing nearly $400 which didn’t fix our issues I was left waiting for nearly 2 hours not hearing a thing. After several calls I was told he wasn’t coming. I’m still waiting for a response after leaving 2 messages. Never again.
Anne
Anne

The IT support crew, in your home

They were entirely professional, easy to communicate with, and adaptive to meet my needs. I felt I was in a safe pair of hands. My ignorance was respectfully treated (ieI was not made to feel like an idiot). Show reply
Barry F
Barry FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent Service Again

Once again called on the computer PC Doctor and again I received outstanding service, new what time to expect technician, he arrived on time, and he really knew his stuff, fixed the problem, but also made sure everything was working properly after he tested what he had done several times. I would certainly recommend you use this service if you have a problem with your computer. Show reply
Keith Chatwin
Keith Chatwin2 posts

Technology Moves ON

Fast diagnosis of an "old age" problem and quoted a replacement pc with migration time. Show reply
Klaas
Klaas

Impressive experience!

I was very impressed with my dealings with Edward from the ORIGINAL PC DOCTOR. Edward was punctual , very knowledgeable and very pleasant to deal with. My computer is now the best it has ever been. Highly Recommended. Show reply
Mark H.
Mark H.

Brilliant

Very helpful and got the job done, will definitely use again  Show reply
John Anderson
John Anderson

Satisfaction with the PC Doctors service

Andres arrived when he said he would right on time. He readily understood the problems with my desktop and a similar one on my laptop. The latter one was more complex than we thought but he worked through it and restored my laptop back to how I wanted it. In addition, he recommended the installation of a cleaner app (free) to minimise the retention of useless/redundant data for which I am very grateful. I would welcome him back any time for any future problems that may arise. I rated my experience with The PC Doctor and Andres the highest available rating. Show reply
Brett
BrettGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Katy Marshall
Katy Marshall

I do not want to mention any names here but I am sure you can check.
Recently I requested a technician to come to assess my computer problems. He replaced a part that was faulty. ($500+) then began to download data back on to my laptop. It was taking a while so he said he would go to his next client and then return when the download was complete. He was gone for 7 hours. Came back that night when I had called to see where he had got to. ( I thought he might have had an accident or something.) After he had left, I still had issues. He came back to fix them but did not discuss the issues with me. He then started walking towards my front door so I asked if he had to get something from his car. No, apparently he was finished and was leaving. No explanation. No goodbye.
I still had problems and I called him back again after a couple of days. This time he came at 7.30 pm on a Saturday. Same behaviour, no explanation, scant communication. I still had issues after that too and called for him to come back again some days later. I got a confirmation text that he had been notified but did not hear from him. After a few days I made contact again. Then I got a message that he would come at 5.30pm that night. Fifteen minutes before he was due, he rang to have a go at me for complaining that he didn't respond. (I hadn't) I suggested that we could talk about it when he arrived . He persisted until I simply refused to discuss it on the phone and rang off. I made sure I had someone with me when he arrived as I was starting to feel threatened. He appeared to fix my connection issue and then left but I am still having serious issues with connection with the server. I would not have spent that money if it was not going to fix my problems. I am reluctant to deal with this man again but am still facing problems. How disappointing!!!

Goran
Goran

Needs a new pc for mechanical workshop and all setups and backups. Removing some programe from old to newone, what you recomend and if you can give some price and needs A.S.A.P to install.
Goran Hazbic

Mike P.
Mike P.

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

The Original PC Doctor   DM

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

See all The Original PC Doctor questions