• Job Satisfaction

Mike P.

Mike P.South East Queensland, QLD

From bad to worse.

Positive feedback

Excellent prompt service. Approachable and helpful. I felt my requirements were fully discussed and a good solution was reached. Professional and friendly. I have been pleased to recommend your company to others.

Excellent Sevice

Eugene was friendly , knew his stuff and very efficient . he even suggested how I could improve the speed of my computer . Was impressed with how he completed what I required

ChrisT

ChrisTMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly efficient

Deepesh did a great job.Fixed all apple phones and iPads.All devices would not all of a sudden send emails but would receive ok.Will continue to use
PC doctor if needed again.

simplysimon

simplysimonNortheast, VIC

Great Service

Just had James from PC Doctor do a remote changeover from my old laptop to a new one and couldn't be happier. Service was friendly and knowledgeable and he went above and beyond my expectations.

Tommy

TommyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Damien is amazing

Damien did a fantastic job and is extremely reliable and efficient. He was also very professional and fixed the problem in a timely manner. I highly recommend him in future.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

The best service possible.

I was very happy with the service. James arrived on time & was only to happy to answer my questions.
He sorted out all my concerns & showed me how to do things a lot better & easier.

Towerwatch

Towerwatch

Computer Services

I have used the Original PC Doctor for several years and they are extremely reliable, efficient and helpful. James is great and really helped to sort out some problems, including issues I didn't even realise I had! Most importantly, they come to you when they say they will and they resolve the problems. That's exactly what I want from a computer technician. Thanks James

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi James, we're glad to hear your positive feedback, if there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Professional Service

I stuffed up my email on Outlook. PC Doctor was very clear and professional on the phone regarding price and service. Tech rang to say could come earlier and arrived as indicated. After explaining my problem he was able to quickly resolve it and emails back working in 15 minutes with no loss on data. Cost was as per phone pricing. Will certainly use them again (if necessary) and will recommend.

Totally Efficient

Had all data transferred to laptop from desktop and all went very smoothly. Also installed new email accounts and some sec. software. Job very well done and would not hesitate to use this service again.

Prompt and professional service

I would recommend The Original PC Doctor. I was impressed by the great service on the phone and from the technician who was clearly very experienced at troubleshooting and had a pleasant manner.

KathyT

KathyTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helpful every step on the way

I had a hard drive crash, PC doctor came out, did the diagnosis and my drive was dead. I had a recovery of my data done, new data drive in my PC and I am as good as new. This is my second time with PC doctor and I would recommend them to anyone. Communication was frequent with calls, texts, and emails. with status updates, cost estimates, time to recover and making appointments with technician.

Gayle

GayleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

long term problem solved

Been having wifi drop outs in odd spots in the house. PC Doctor, came, saw, resolved. Very happy. Technician rang and was on time. He was a lovely person who obviously knew what he was doing. Would highly recommend The Original PC Doctor.

Grandy

GrandyPerth, WA

Very happy customer

More than happy with service from first contact.Technician rang to advise would be 15 mins late and on arriving was most pleasant and friendly.Apart from fixing problem was more than helpful with advise.Would not hesitate to recommend PC Doctor

IanSydney Surrounds, NSW

NO SHOW NO APOLOGY

Ian

Your manager did not initiate a call to me on Monday. I called him to lodge a formal complaint. He actually returned my earlier call on Monday. Thank you for your apology.

John Hood

John HoodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem solved on time, quickly and cheerfully

After a great reception on the phone and a date and time being agreed, PC Doctor arrived at my house on time and within minutes had solved a problem I had spent at least half a day trying to fix. He also solved another problem with my Apple phone and iPad. Very happy with the result at this stage.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Thanks for your positive comments and 5-stars John!

RogerB

RogerBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Very Happy & Relieved Customer

My problem started following a major Microsoft download which left me without audio. Telstra Platinum spent many hours, spread over a couple of days trying to solve the problem, but without success. So I contacted The Original PC Doctor and was visited by their friendly technician that evening. In less than an hour he had restored my audio. He was polite, efficient and certainly knew what he was doing. Good on you PC Doctor! I'll be back.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Roger, we're thrilled to read your glowing feedback on our team. Thank you and happy computing, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Unhappy Brian

Unhappy BrianCarlton North, Melbourne

An unexpected problem well solved

The original problem was fairly routine and was quickly solved but then an unexpected mote complicated problem arouse. Our PC Doctor worked with great commitment and skill and solved this problem too. Very impressed

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Unhappy Brian, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to fix your computer and we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the service. Best Wishes, The Original PC Doctor.

Steve

SteveAustralian Capital Territory

Fast Service

Jeremy arrived within 20 hours of me contacting the PC doctor and the issue was fixed within 30 min of him arriving at my home on a Saturday morning. I am very happy with the service provided. Thank You Steve Canberra

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Steve, we're absolutely over the moon to receive your feedback on Jeremy and the team. Thank you and please don't hesitate to get in touch should you have any questions at all. Best wishes, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

DMK