The Original PC Doctor

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by The Original PC Doctor

• Job Satisfaction

Debbie
DebbieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So helpful and patient!

I work from home 50% of the time and my PC had been running so slowly for quite a long time and I just didn't know what to do with it to fix it. So rather than hurl it forcibly from my veranda, I decided to see if The Original PC Doctor could help me by remoting into the machine and seeing if it was a software problem (as I suspected) or a hardware issue. They were able to make it happen that afternoon within a couple of hours. I was put in touch with James from Tasmania, who was great. He was very patient, answering all my questions, and I can report that today my PC logged in faster than it has in about two years. Very happy!

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Will definitely use them again

Prompt, Friendly and Efficient - my problem was fixed fast. Jay was really helpful and made sure that all issues were resolved. I have them on my speed dial for future meltdowns!! Thanks PC Doctor.

Literal life savers!

My laptop crashed, thought i lost all my uni work but these guys were so understanding and sent Edward who is a magician out the next day and got all my work back. He was so kind and funny, really personable. Emil who i spoke to on the phone when making the booking was really sweet too and understood how stressed i was. Will definately book this guys again!

Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Arrived on time, friendly, professional, had my computer up and running again in no time! Company keeps you informed by phone/text and follows up afterwards to make sure problem has been solved.
I Have no hesitation in highly recommending The Original PC Doctor to anyone that has computer problems.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Looking forward to call again

Jay fixed all my issues, was keen to get the job done, moved through my list of jobs in timely manner.
Very Happy with his performance and will be calling again as soon as the next problem arises

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Service as it should be.

Steve was punctual, friendly, professional and prepared to answer questions after returning our computer from major surgery. Pleased to say that he represents his Company most ably and is a good ambassador.
Garry & Trisha.

Excellent and patient service

I had a positive experience again with The Original PC Doctor. The technician was very knowledgeable and explained everything. He was very patient and thorough. He exhibited a sound understanding of my problem.

Garry
GarryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Efficient and Effective Service

My desktop had an intermittent problem, in that it would occasionally not reboot after shutting down unless all the power cables were removed for some considerable time. PCDoctor was prompt in providing a technician, and was very upfront about the cost structure. I was a little concerned about a possibly open-ended costing, but Deepesh was efficent, and his time-cost was most reasonable. A very satisfying outcome, and while I hope I don't need the service again, I will have no hesitation in calling upon them again if necessary.

PeterM
PeterMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can do anything

This guy seems to be able to sort out any problem you throw at him. Forgotten password? Not a problem. Fixed across all devices in minutes. Email issues? Not anymore. Setting up Word on multiple devices? Wammo- done. All job’s done quick as a flash.

Erick
ErickSydney, NSW

Happy Customer

Howard completed the task and provided assistance beyond my expectation. He called the internet provider and raised the issues with the technical support. As the internet provider instruction was a bit technical for me, Howard did all the talking and then explained to me the issues.

DavidS
DavidSSydney, NSW

My 5-year old laptop needed a new battery. I bought one online and once it arrived I called PC Doctor. Marc came the next day and installed it and tested the system. Everything worked fine again. He was most pleasant and knowledgeable. The charges were quite reasonable - cheaper than a washing machine or dishwasher repair.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

All my data recovered! Legend!

I had it on my to-do list to buy a hard drive to back up my USBs to but I didn't get around to it - and then, my main USB failed! PC Doctor to the rescue! Within 30 min my data was restored - thank you so much!

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Rate Company

The Original PC Doctor delivered me a great product, on time and at a good price. When I had a small problem with it, their after sales service fixed it quickly and at no cost to me.

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality service

I don't have too many issuues with my computer but when i do these guys just do what they do best and just fixed it. John was great, he diagnosed the problem expained the process and all done. Thanks guys Highly recommended.

ShannonS
ShannonSGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My computer finally works

Edward was great. My computer was running very slow. I would take 45 minutes just to get it going. Websites we very slow to load as well as opening documents. Now my computer is ready to go within a couple of minutes. Websites and documents open straight away without any lag.