• Job Satisfaction
TimC

TimCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Rang one evening with computer problems. Appointment made for 10.30 next morning. Guy apologised when late (10 mins!!) and was very professional and helpful. This is the 4th time I've used PC Doctor. Am happy with their service and will use again if/when need arises.

ChanlorH

ChanlorHPerth, WA

Would recommend

A little bit pricer than I had anticipated but original PC fixed my computer in a very timely and reliable manner especially with such short notice. Would 100% recommend. Thank you!

Tanja Lenz

Tanja LenzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very good service, thank you.

My laptop speed had been bothering me for a while, nothing I would do helped - it actually needed a new hard drive. Deepesh fixed it quickly and dusted off the fan as well. Thank you.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

LucyH

LucyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just perfect.

Thank you John for your help, very happy with the service provided, I highly recommend your attitude and professional manner in dealing with me, at such short notice and got me happily browsing once again.

Alan

AlanNedlands

Excellent sevice

Technician arrived on time and fixed the problem easy to contact no need to wait on phone.It was a simple problem that I had spent quite a lot of time without fixing

Toni Peters

Toni PetersGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Didn't fix the problem

Job Satisfaction

I booked the PC doctor to fix a software problem on my computer. The tech guy turned up on time and had the problem fixed in 20 mins. Great service, I shall recommend PC doctor to my friends.
John

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well done

Everything went smoothly. was told what was wrong and options to fix it. My one criticism is its a bit annoying to get in contact with your tech after the job as you have to go through the service desk

Amanda

AmandaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I had a very good experience with the Original PC Doctor and its onsite technician Andy. Everyone was polite, professional and thorough, with Andy being particularly helpful - going above and beyond.

Fantastic timely service

Brilliant and prompt service and great communication throughout the whole process. Maher arrived exactly when he said he would, and fixed our concerns immediately. Absolutely recommend if you have any computer issues.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Prompt booking- good problem solving!

My tech Michael was prompt and polite. He was able to solve a tricky PC problem and thoroughly find a satisfying solution. Service is not cheap but well worth it.

angry boxer

angry boxerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

new computer

As a senior it was a big deal getting a new replacement computer. Paul was excellent, understanding and patient, he put all the old things that I still wanted onto my new machine, and set everything up for me

Charlie

CharlieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect service

Paul figured it out in 10 minutes. Services were absolutely lovely and he knew what he was doing. The PC doctors are the right people to call, amazing all round

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent knowledge

Paul was terrific. Knew what he was looking at and what was needed. Highly recommend him. Checked what was done then made sure all was operational. Certainly would call him again

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience Paul and the team. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

DougS

DougSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and prompt service

I phoned for service in the morning and Mark ran a couple of checks first to make sure I needed a call. He then booked a call on the same day in the afternoon. The technician, Jay, arrived dead on time and was a friendly person. He found the issue quickly, but then proceeded to do a general health check on my computer to ensure that I got my money's worth. I will always go straight to them for any service issues I have in the future.

peter

peterPerth, WA

very good service

fixed problem quickly. great job. It was an easy fix for the PC doctor tech. He knew what needed to be done and got straight into it. I would happily recommend PC Doctor to anyone

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Peter, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Robyn S

Robyn SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very fast fix.

Problem fixed in just a few minutes, very pleased. Thank you, very much. I would recommend anyone with a computer problem to use their service, you won’t be disappointed. Great.

customer_first_namecGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

When your computers don't work you feel helpless. Original PC Doctor responded quickly, the technician was thoughtful, respectful and totally trustworthy. The outcome has been a significant improvement with my PC and Apple computers.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Important to understand what a customer needs - greed is not good.

I inquired about some help to restore some old laptops. I was followed up by a Kathy repeatedly and she was very persistent in calling me. When I finally got to speak to her, she asked me what was wrong with the laptop and I tried telling her what I could but shr didn't really understand the issues I had with it. She just immediately wanted to discuss hourly rates and book in somebody to fix it - was very aggressive to the point of wanting to negotiate on hourly rates.

Whilst finding a solution isn't a problem, if she really understood what I was looking for, she would have known that restoring laptops is a time consuming activity and I was looking for a service that was affordable, bespoke, and was not forced on me.

Hugo

Hugo

PC Support who know what they are doing

Very quick, 24 hour response during lockdown. James was very friendly and knowledgeable, working with my young son using remote PC control to solve his problems. That's why The Original PC Doctor is our go-to pc help desk for home

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives