4.4

• Job Satisfaction
Luke

Luke

AVOID at all costs if you value your money!

SteveP

StevePGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!!

Quick and effective, PC Doctor know what they're doing. will use again. east to deal with. responsive good communication skills. on time. provide good advice. know where to look and how

BlackL

BlackLGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service at a fair price.

Jay arrived on time and was very knowledgeable. Diagnosed the problems and recommended solutions without trying to upsell. Didnt waste time and I trusted his judgement. Would certainly recommend this company.

Phone / Computer Repair Services

Find out how The Original PC Doctor compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

RachaelF

RachaelFGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic support and assistance

Highly recommend these guys! Fantastic support and they solved all my problems. Definitely will use these guys again if I need tech support with my MacBook. Special shout out to Eugene for his fantastic help.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Rachael, thank you for your kind comments on Eugene, it was a pleasure to assist you and we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed the service. Best Wishes, John Pititto - MD - The Original PC Doctor.

Perfect

Technician was great knew what he was doing, the printer is working at 100% again. Would recommend to anybody, he was courteous and very polite he is a credit to your organisation.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Steve, thank you for your perfect 5/5 rating and we're thrilled you enjoyed a positive and memorable experience. We look forward to seeing you back at our organisation soon. Happy computing, The Original PC Doctor.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, personal and spot on!

Emil and Al provided an excellent service retrieving important files together with supportive follow up. PCDoctor kept to promised timelines and ensured I was fully informed every step of the way. Would highly recommend this team.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Morning Steve, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to hear about your experience with Emil and Al, and we'll be sure to pass this onto them. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Alison

AlisonSydney, NSW

Have never been so well looked after!

Excellent service every step of the way, including great communication via the help-desk to make sure that my needs were being met in the best possible way. Then Andre not only brought my 'dead' laptop back to life, he explained what had led to my problems in a way that I could easily understand, and fixed them so that it's running better than it ever. I would never go anywhere else but to PC Doctors for computer support now and will be asking for Andre when I do so! VERY highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Prompt, friendly and professional.

Service was prompt and the problem fixed in the shortest timeframe possible. My concerns were addressed and the technician ensured I was up and running better than before. I would definitely recommend PC Doctor.

RSK

RSKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best service ever

Andy fixed the problems without a hitch, excellent service and beyond my expectations. Will definitely call again for any future computer issues. Thankyou for your prompt attention to all concerned.

Michael O.

Michael O.Darling Downs, QLD

Great service and outcome

James from the Original PC Doctor was fantastic, working to understand the nature of my problem then find a permanent solution. Very good service and value. Thank you for providing this great service.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

I'm a very happy customer!

I was very pleased with the efficiency of the Ringwood PC Doctor. My son recommended the organisation to me and I will certainly recommend it to others in the future. Everyone was very helpful and polite.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Dear Customer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful experience with us. If there is anything further we can do to assist, please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Romy

RomySouth East Queensland, QLD

Issue fixed

Thank you for your help Al and Emil. The issue was not originally fixed but Al and Emil went out of their way to rectify the issue after the fact.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Salutations Romy, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on Al and Emil, we will be sure to pass your kind comments through to them. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

skip

skipSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent team.technician , Harry was helpful and tolerant of my nosy pup and my questions.After completion of job after salesperson,Kathy equally awesome.Would use again .Loved how everything was done quickl and efficient.

Good service

Looked at the cooling fan and running speed issues I was encountering. Advised that the running speed was due to battery power. Initially advised cooling fan was running as it could be heard but ran further tests discovered that the fan was not running properly. Diagnosed problem and presented me with solutions.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Andrew, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Successful Hard Drive Recovery

Recovered all desired files off of faulty 2TB hard drive and got a replacement external one. Very patient and answered any questions at each point in the process. Any partially damaged files are kept distinct from the intact ones and still have their filename so that they can be identified.

Hank v

Hank vAdelaide

Timely, knowledgable service

The techy came on time, ascertained my problem and gave a number of possible solutions. Ended up replacing the HD with an SSD, prepared the new SSD with an up to date OS, transferred my data and had me up and running again overnight.
Very appreciative, gave backup support whenrequested.

Review collected in partnership with The Original PC Doctor

Happy with service, will use again

Fixed our laptop twice, friendly, good turn around. They rang me to keep me up to date on their progress. Parking right at the right door. I used the PC Doctor located in Heatherdale Rd, Mitcham.

Big Red

Big RedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New Life to an Old Mac

The whole experience was excellent. From initial contact to the return of our Mid 2010 Mac with its new SSD replacing it’s old mechanical hard drive. We upgraded and bought a current model desk top Mac and the old one is standby. Now the only thing I am sorry about is not getting a 2TB SSD and opting for 1TB SSD. Thanks guys. Nice one.

Pam

Pam

Very pleased

Great service from beginning to end. My problem was simple but Andy was knowledgable, fast and efficient. I will surely recommend you to others and use your services again in the future when needed.

Misleading with pricing

Probably don’t use this company if you’re wanting affordable repairs. I was charged about 3 x more than what was expected. The service was good, but not for the price.

Mike P.

Mike P.asked

Is there a restriction on reviews? I submitted an adverse review for a job done by The Original PC Doctor, following on from that review TOPCD attended and rectified My concerns. Subsequently I submitted a follow up review that has disappeared. Have tried retrievals etc. ?? Had tried to amend original review but couldn,t.
Suggestions ?? Mike P.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Mike, thanks for reaching out to us. You can contact product review direct if you want to modify any reviews, or via logging into your account and then modifying the review that way.

DougF1asked

how do I get my computer cleaned with home service at Hackham.S/A 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, afterhours and weekend appointments available.

DougF1

Will it be very expensive. I'm thinking of updating my laptop. It's a MSi VR603. Have you any suggestions on what to replace it with for about $ 1,000

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, It will be cheaper to fix the old machine than spend $1000 on a new one. If you want to buy a new machine we can quote that too, if you call the office on 1300 723 628 we can organise some quotes for you free of charge and no obligation. Anything else?

DougF1asked

I have been advised by my bank to have my computer cleaned. Can you help please. I live in Hackham. S'th AUST. 5163

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi Doug, That is something our team can assist with. If you can please call the office on 1300 723 628 and we can organise to send a technician out to your home at a time that is suitable to you, we have weekday, after-hours and weekend appointments available.

Get an answer from our members and The Original PC Doctor representatives