DMK

Saved by The Original PC Doctor

JimF

JimFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service -Crap Notebook

After chronic issues with a HP (Hopeless Product) x360 2-in-1, finally had these guys attend to look at the latest issue. Could not fault his professionalism, knowledge or performance....simply excellent. Just sad the hapless Notebook cannot keep up with even just casual, light duty use. Win 10 update took 39 hours recently to install....our other PC's did the same in under 3 hours....but regarding these guys.....excellent and thanks again

IanH

IanHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service

Thanks to Andy who quickly assessed that my PC was broken and gave me some good advice on how to replace it. Then he helped me by setting up the new PC and reloading my software. A thoroughly knowledgeable person and very prompt in his attendance. I would not hesitate to recommend the PC Doctor to anyone with a computer problem.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning and thank you for your fantastic review Ian H, we work hard to deliver a quality experience to all customers and are pleased that Andy and the team have given you the experience you deserve. Kind Regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Tam

TamGriffith 2603, ACT

Amazing Service

This was the second time we have used PC Doctor for our urgent Pc upgrades and repairs Jeremy was our technician today he was very knowledgeable and fixed the problem in the quickest amount of time possible. The customer service from the time you call through to the technician is second to none and the company is a pleasure to deal with. Will be calling on Jeremy again for future upgrades.

Erwin

ErwinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thank you!

Thank you for fixing my laptop issue. I really appreciate the assistance. Now that I can continue my work now. Bruce is really helpful and so as Kathy. She is responsive and gentle. Thanks you guys!

Prompt and thorough approach

Danilo provided excellent service with a thorough examination of the issue with a very professional and friendly manner. I appreciated the same day service, as advertised - thank you. The 14 day post-support is also a valued feature. The service provided by Head Office prior to and after the appointment was excellent.

CIM

CIMSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Original PC Doctor

I recently used the services of The Original PC Doctor, they were extremely prompt being able to help out with an hour of my request, the technician waiver knowledgeable and had both my Mac computers up and running with a short period of time.

Cathy

Warning!! A very dodgy company

The policy called “no fix no charge” turned out to be a trap. They will charge you regardless( minimum 120 bucks).
My speaker was making clicking sound. After finding out my computer had a hardware fault, the technician made a diagnosis of water spillage without opening the computer. He suggested to upgrade the system or reset it. I said no, which means denying the solution offered. So they can charge you.
After I made a complaint, i was told that “you could be double charged for one problem, if the computer cannot be fixed the first time!!”

KenB

KenBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fixed my PC problem completely (Slow internet/wifi)

Had problem with very slow internet wifi. After checking all possible causes, fixed with LAN cable connection to relocated wifi extender. Worked beautifully. PC Doctor are not cheap, but good and worth the charge.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi KenB, thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on the Melbourne team, we will be sure to pass your feedback on to them. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Do Not Use This Company

Initially they fixed my laptop only for it to break down two weeks later. They offered to repair it again which took over a month only for it to break down again two weeks later all the while not detailing me with an invoice or any information regarding what was wrong. Upon offering a third time they took the 99 dollar service fee for a technician to come pick it up and spent it on a courier service with terrible reviews that I couldn't contact instead which I quoted to about half of what I paid, all the while blaming it on my poor miscommunication. Extremely incompetent and unprofessional do not use this service.

Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Rhonda

RhondaMelbourne

Very helpful

I called the Original PC Doctor when my Printer would not work. The problem was rectified, by Jay, and a Windows 10 Update was installed. He advised that a new modem would greatly improve the efficiency of our small system. Very prompt friendly service.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpriced and pushy

Felt like i was being probed by a telemarketer, then the technician would not stop trying to up-sell me.
Money hungry and just trying to get every last penny from me the whole time.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Can’t get the basics right

They reinstalled windows, set a password which I never had before - did not tell told me once the install finished it would require a restart and when I restarted I could not get in as I did not have the password so locked out of my own pc and they could not get the tech that had just left

MMac

MMacGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appreciated

I called the Original PC Doctor when my email had been hacked. I was very appreciative of the quick response and very impressed with Jay who cleaned up my computer and installed an anti virus program. I found Jay to be very pleasant, easy to communicate with and extremely helpful. From my experience I would not hesitate to recommend The Original PC Doctor. Thank you Jay.
Maureen

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi MMac, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience our technician Jay. Thank you and we wish you all the best, The Original PC Doctor.

JuileD

JuileDGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problems Solved

My computer issues were solved within the hour. The PC Doctor is always my first port of call. Thank you for all your support. Highly recommend the PC Doctor. Five Stars

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Greetings Julie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your enjoyable experience with us online. If there is anything further we can do to assist; please feel free to contact us. All the best, The Original PC Doctor.

Peter

PeterMelbourne

A Professional Company

My initial call was handled in a professional and prompt manner and an appointment was scheduled for the same day. Jay the technician was on time, personable and identified the problem quickly. He clearly explained the situation and put forward all the solutions possible. I would highly recommend The Original PC Doctor for all your computer needs.

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Good Morning Peter, thank you for sharing your experience with our organisation online. Great to hear your feedback on Jay, we will be sure to pass your words of encouragement through to him. Have a lovely day from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

James

JamesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

urgent attention was needed..

My 101 year old Father was having trouble accessing his Computer. Appears it was a Flash Player problem. Benjamin visited & rectified promptly. Great service & Father is happy. I like that. Well done team

John P.The Original PC Doctor

Hi James, thank you for sharing your experience with us. Great to hear your feedback on Benjamin and the Helpdesk team, we will be sure to pass that through to them. Have a lovely day from the crew at The Original PC Doctor.

Anna 7250

Anna 7250Launceston, TAS

Great service, great results

Kathy and James from the Original PC Doctor provided a great service to remotely fix my computer and walk me through the issues. Kathy is a very clear communicator and ensured the booking with the technician, payment arrangements and other obligations were clear up front. James was a vert skilful technician identifying and resolving a number of issues with the laptop and making an effort to minimise the cost of service. I highly recommend this service.

True to their word

Technician was prompt, efficient, helpful, and personable. He delivered all that was promised by the office. We couldn't ask for more than that. Would definitely The Original PC Doctor again.

BradSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not properly fix issue and worked slow to bump in an additional time block

The Original PC Doctor have a 14 day guarantee. My issue returned after 25 days so not covered by this policy. An identical issue to the one they solved, meaning they did not fix it.
I had them come to me and they charge by 15 minute intervals. The tech intentionally dragged his feet "fixing" the issue to bump in to the next 15 minute block.
When I called to report the issue was not fixed, the person on the phone said it's outside their guarantee but she'll happily re-book the tech to attend at the usual rates. No thanks.