The Original PC Doctor

The Original PC Doctor

dying computer,resurected!

I left my PC @ idle,on website.while I did some shopping.returned & closed this site as well as a "mystery" site.Trogen?.Soon after got message/;your computer is being shutdown to prevent further damage!.Later restarted pc to save my pic/video files to a usb.Took a long time to go from "welcome"to next phase.The dreded "blue-screen".Did forced shutdown.upon s/up pressed Delete button to open bios selection,selected "start in "safe"mode.success!screen icons appear larger than normal.while transferring files,got message "your files are corrupted",after transfer to USB,pics OK,but videos no good!.After each restart more files & program sites were disappearing!.Used my Laptop to checkout PC repairers &reviews.Selected Original PC doctor,whose technician was able to resolve all these issues,much to my surpise!&relief.Also PC runs faster,having been "unclogged".would certainly recommend OriginalPC doctor.Ivor Mac

computer rescue

I have used before, will use again. The technician had a natural ability to respond professionally without me thinking that i was a disturbance or an insult to his intelligence, as I asked him some out dated questions. Now I'm updated as he skipped through my computer with ease, attacking the infections with finger tapping.
Also further helping me with other variables without complication or complaint. A comprehensive standard of attention and a satisfying result accomplished. As a company on a whole, they weren't intrusive sticky beaks, they did there job professionally and kindly. Rare qualities I found whilst using the PC Dr that other companies skip so they can get to the dollar.
I thank you again for being so kind.

Regards
Fiona

Perfect Service

Have used before. Called PC Doc with confidence. Technician most helpful, just as expected. Brought me up to speed with new developments. If I had tried to create desk top myself it would have been poor and comparatively expensive. Thanks

:-) Thank you

Thanks. I’ve changed countries again and was none too sure about set-ups here. Jay came. He was helpful, personable and efficient. What’s more he provided clear explanations as he went along ... Excellent ... Everything’s now suitably interconnected, up and running.

computer repair

Like to thank Andrew the technician for fixing the issue on the computer .prompt reliable service 10 out of 10.
I would have no hesitation in recommending the original PC Doctor to anyone.

prompt and good service

David, the technician was very helpful and efficient in solving my computer problem.
He was very thorough in his approach and I would have no hesitation in recommending the PC Doctor to anyone.

Thanks for a great job

Thank you to Mark for the care he took in fixing the problem I had. It took awhile but he finally got it working well for me. I appreciate his patience.

Great service and friendly staff

Service was friendly, fast and very helpful. The technician Du arrived on time and was very helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the Original PC Doctor. Great service and very flexible. Same day response was amazing and really helpful! Thank you so much

Disappointed

Sad to say have to change my original review as started off thinking they were great but don't think so now. Promised a discount which was not honoured, have asked several times now and not been refunded and discovered 3-4 days later that computer was not fixed. Tried to get it sorted in the call back time-frame which they claim to fix no charge and never got it sorted. Have resulted in getting rid of computer and buying new one. Be wary as the service seems great to start but can result in still having prob... with computer, which in our case paid to fix and did not occur. End result disappointing!!!

Dear Jezz, Thank you for sharing both of your perspectives of your interaction with our service team in the last couple of weeks. We are obviously very disappointed to read your comments, as we pride ourselves on our customer interactions and offering a consistent experience. After reviewing the evidence with my team, I can see that your refund request was put in over the easter and Anzac break. We were inundated with the same amount of work to do within 2 business days due to all the holidays. I do apologise for the delay, but we give our staff holidays off to spend with family and loved ones. Your full refund has been processed now if you have any further concerns, please feel free to get in touch. Our team takes all feedback very seriously, and as a result of your comments, we will review our processes internally to see what we can do to eliminate any possibility of similar inconsistency in the future. Should you wish to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me on 1300723628. Sincerely John Pititto, Managing Director of The Original PC Doctor.Hi John, Really appreciate you responding but it is most disappointing that you state that a full refund has been processed when it has not. Again another indication that you don't do as you claim to. It does not take more than 6 days to process a refund so clearly you have not actioned as you claim. Easy to write the words but no point if you are not going to action it. Again disappointed!!Hi Jezz, the operations manager is handling this now for you he has emailed me today on this. You will get an email and correspondence from him. Refunds take us time to process, however, the wheels are in motion. Thanks, John

Excellent service

I needed to replace my laptop battery.
These guys were fantastic.
Quick turnaround, they come to your home or office (in my case the office), flexible in terms of hours (again in my case, after hours - 6:30pm).
Very reasonably priced
Very knowledgeable.
Most certainly would use again and very happy to recommend.

Hello Customer, we're absolutely delighted to receive this fabulous feedback and more importantly, we're thrilled you had such a wonderful experience with the Sydney field team. Thank you for this 5-star feedback and recommendation on our services. Wishing you happy computing, and many thanks from the helpdesk team at The Original PC Doctor.

The PC Doctor delivered.

The service was fast and efficient. Same day response was great as I needed urgent attention on my computer. Alister was great. Not only did he give the computer the once over he assured me that everything was going to be just fine.

Hi Tony, thank you so much for taking the time to write a fantastic review on Alister and the crew. We are overjoyed to hear about your experience with us. If there is anything more we can do to help, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to welcoming you back for any computer issues: all the best and happy computing from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

real service and no fuss

called with issue this afternoon and within 1 hour the techie was here and working on issue
issues corrected and computer working perfectly, printer down loading correctly terrific

Hi Maryanne, thank you for taking the time to post your fantastic feedback on Du and our team. We're delighted you enjoyed a memorable experience at our organisation and thanks for recommending us. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Good and efficient

Technician was good and efficient, and was able to fix the problem I needed. They have a good service warranty so if something goes wrong with the work you get it redone.

Hi Conrad, we're over the moon to receive your excellent feedback on our organisation. We're glad you enjoyed your experience here and should you have any further questions please don't hesitate to get in touch. Thank you, The Original PC Doctor.

Excellent Service

Technician Michael turned up at exactly the time promised. He fixed our problem efficiently and expertly. We did require a phone call back from Michael to fix a minor printer problem (which we probably could have fixed ourselves if we'd thought about it). Once again he was prompt and personable and the problem was easily fixed by him talking us through. I would use PC Doctor again, no problem.

HI Chris, we appreciate your lovely feedback on Michael and the service team. Thank you for your 5-stars and for choosing our organisation. Regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Really helpful at identifying and fixing the problem with my Imac

Technicians were prompt, well priced and were able to assist with repairs to my Imac in an efficient manner. Highly recommend their service. Initial consultation didn't resolve the repair. However, the team at PC Doctor were persistent with the issue and managed to find a solution with minimum cost and fuss.

Hi Matt, we’re glad to hear your positive feedback, if there is anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.

Great Service and Good Rates

Was very impressed indeed. They got my Mac up and running very quickly. The technician came to my home, therefore I didn't need to worry about driving anywhere to get my computer fixed. No worries about finding parking, traffic etc. Highly recommended.

Hi William, thank you for your honest feedback and suggestions; it was a pleasure to speak to you, and please feel free to drop past the office and say hello to the team anytime. We’re also delighted to hear you enjoyed the service with Bruce and we welcome any constructive feedback in the future. Best Wishes John Pititto - Managing Director - The Original PC Doctor.

Totally recommend these guys!

Fixed my pc - identified the issue and kept costs to a minimum - which is exactly what you want. Panos the tech was extremely professional and went straight about the job, with no fuss and worked quickly and efficiently. Thanks for the great job!

Hello John, thank you for your excellent feedback on our tech Panos. We are delighted to hear about your experience with us, and we'll be sure to pass this onto to team. Kind regards, John Pititto - Managing Director - The Original PC Doctor.

Had problems connecting to new modem and called the original PC doctor and they worked to identify the problem and connect the modem , they improved my computer performance at the same time , very patient with me as well.

Hi Peter, thank you for your kind comments, it was a pleasure to assist, and we’re delighted to hear you enjoyed the service of that our helpdesk team delivered. Best Wishes, John Pititto - The Original PC Doctor.

So glad I found them

I’m very happy with the service Vishal gave. He fixed the problem within half an hour so I was able to get back to work. Friendly and courteous. I would call them again if I need to

Hi Jill, we are absolutely delighted to receive your feedback on Vishal. Thank you and please don't hesitate to get in touch should you have any more issues with your work computer — best wishes, from the team at The Original PC Doctor.

Amazing Service from beginning to successful end.

From the time I called The PC Doctor the service was amazing. Quick, courteous and very helpful.
Alister was able to pin point the problem with my Macbook Pro and had it solved within the hour.
Many thanks. I will definitely be calling again if I have any problems.

Hi Kerry, we’re glad to hear your positive feedback on Alister, if there is anything else you need, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Kind regards, The Original PC Doctor.