1.7 from 1,676 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,238

Family travels

Family travelsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never will I go through flight centre again

Happy travelers

Happy travelersGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Flight Centre Mt Eliza Emma Ross=Smith

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
Store LocationMy Eliza
Glenn

GlennSydney, NSW

Flight centre should be ashamed they intentionally stuffed up my wife and sons booking

Store LocationParramatta Westfield

CRAIG MOLLOYMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My travel agent is great would not use anybody else

Really happy with my travel agent, really easy to talk to an very helpful an knows her stuff would not use anyone else. Liah Poole at flight Centre St Clair. from review from Craig Molloy

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Insurance
Store LocationSt Clair S.A travel agent was Liah Poole
CRAIG MOLLOY

She is actually at flight centre Kilkenny in Arndale shopping centre, I forgot she had moved there she is manager there.

Roslyn O.

Roslyn O.Mid North Coast, NSW

Quick and easy.

We booked our return flights and car hire with flight centre Carindale. Roxanne was most helpful in tending to our every need. We will have no hesitation in contacting her for our future travels.

Booking Type Car Hire and Flights
Store LocationFlight Centre Carindale.QLD.

Online Flightcenter and Jetstar are hopeless

We had our flight with Jetstar cancel on us and flight center online were not able to get us on another flight for that day instead we had to leave from Melbourne (we live on the Gold Coast) the next day we lost our money for one nights accommodation and to top it off the person I was speaking to on the phone told me I could leave from Melbourne on the same day that we had originally booked but when I get the itinerary it was for the next day. You (and Jetstar) ruined it for us we will never go online booking again through either of your companies

Booking Type Flights

Terrible customer service, no respect for privacy.

Was told when I booked last week that airfares were best available. I have since found out from the airline that this is not correct. Staff were argumentative and offered no empathy or solution. Customer relations were no better in their approach and accessed my details from the phone number I had called on with out first asking for my permission to do so. Will never book through or recommend this company again. Extremely disappointed.

Store LocationFlight Centre Stanhope Gardens nsw
The blue box

Thank you for the offer to look into the pricing, I will be in contact, however I would appreciate you also offering to look into conduct and the attitude of your staff in dealing with this matter thus far.

The blue box

Thanks Rosie from flight centre, the above email address is invalid and does not exist when I attempted to email you. Your service just gets worse and worse!

Disappoint experience

Sunday afternoon 5/10 my family and I went to Flight centre store in Parkmore shopping centre. Wanting to check on flight to Japan that advertised. The staff asked if we going to make the booking today. Well we said, not sure, lets find out first if its good deal. He said if you not going to book it today, come back Monday, it's expo weekend and I have my client just walk in. I only check if you going to book today. I said, how can I promise to book today, if you don't even look at the flights and price for us, we have no idea of prices etc..

All of our travels we always booked from flight centre. No respect to customers, not going back there.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Store LocationParkmore shopping centre
CUSTOMER

CUSTOMERSydney, NSW

The worst customer service!

Eastgardens new top level office , the service is outrageous, they prefer to be chatting to each other, the manager did not even bother trying to be provide a solution or alternative to purchase product, on the other hand the girl that tried to help me was so sour, not even a smile, and her answer was, you already contact us go to the downstairs branch and they will help, WHAT ON EARTH , SAme same, just deliver the service and sell , you suck at your job!

Booking Type Tour
Store LocationEastgardens

Flight Centre -v- online self serve

Store LocationPort Lincoln

Raelene Point Cook

Raelene Point CookGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Magnificent Morocco!

A trip to Morocco was on the bucket list; all the effort put in by Sharna and the team at Werribee Flight Centre paid off. It was the best trip I have ever taken! Every detail attended to before hand come through on the adventure from airport transfers to fabulous local stays, great food, perfect flight connections, flights with airlines I hadn't considered before that were fantastic. Will continue to book through Flight Centre for excellent service, real travel knowledge and great value.
Raelene, Point Cook

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Store LocationWerribee Pacific Plaza VIC

Mrinalla

Mrinallamelbourne

superstar - Angelica Papile from Southland

Angelica Papile - Thank you.
This young, kind, vibrant and honest travel agent is the best thing since sliced bread. I walked into Flight Centre Southland - the one near Kmart and her customer service and patience immediately made me want to come back and work with her to plan my trip. She is not pushy, she is knowledgeable, and she makes you feel like your trip is the most important one of all. She always has time and if its not face to face, she replies to emails and just stays on track with all the queries.
Thank you again, you have helped me so much its really appreciated.

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Insurance
Store LocationSouthland

Peter and Helen

Peter and HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Past experience with travel company's has not been great, however when I contacted Stuart Jones from Flight Centre (Ringwood/The Glen) he was fantastic, I was arranging a near 5 week holiday to Europe with 10 destinations and his assistance was invaluable. Nothing was to much trouble, he always got back to me with responses or updates, helped me get the best deals, recommended places to go, and even followed up while we were away to ensure we had made contact with one of the hotels for arrival time, plus another follow up email to ensure we were OK.
His service was second to none, and he is now in the process of assisting us for our next trip.
Great job Stuart Jones.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire, Flights and Insurance
Store LocationRingwood (Stuart Jones)

$670 More to change dates l asked Frist place.

Booking Type Flights
Store LocationCockburn central shopping centre.
Michael Keleher
Michael Keleher
Jacquie

JacquieMelbourne

Price match

Hi just went into one of the flight Centre shops asked if they price match and said yes to only find out that you will only price match the airline only and no other website or travel agents. I now have a heap of flight Centre travel gift vouchers that I can't use any where else and have to pay $400 more for the flight I was after.

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Flights
Store LocationKnox city
Carole

CaroleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceeded my expectations

Recently diagnosed with cancer, and havibg to receive chemotherapy, my booking for 10 days in Hawaii had to be cancelled. I wasn't expecting a refund from the airline or hotel however, Bianca at Flight Centre Melbourne told me to leave it with her for a couple of days. She called after a couple of days to update me and let me know she, was speaking to the hotel in Hawaii and negotiating a part refund despite the accommodation costs being non refundable. After four working days, she confirmed part refunds on both travel and accommodation. I believe that without her social effort, I wouldn't have received the accommodation refund and her level of customer service was excellent. Thank you Bianca.

Store LocationMelbourne, Collins Street

Gemma M.

Gemma M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible tours in santorini!

Booking Type Flights and Tour
Store LocationSunbury

Cruelty freeMelbourne

WARNING - Avoid this company, false advertising, hidden and excessive costs.

Renee m

Renee mNSW, 2038

Do your own research - they do not verbally disclose all info

Noozybooshka

NoozybooshkaPeel, WA

First Cruise Ever and was Booked with Confidence

Stopped at Flight Centre in the Mandurah Forum and spoke to a consultant named Milly.. We told her we wanted to go on a cruise (my mother and I), it was either going to be New Zealand or Asia. We ended up with Asia. She was amazing and talked us through what the cruise was all about, when it would be leaving and all the other bits in between. She was professional and always smiled and made us feel extremely important. If you are wanting to go for a cruise somewhere and Live in the Mandurah Area of Western Australia, definitely go and see Milly..

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise and Flights
Store LocationFlight Centre Mandurah Forum

chirs

chirsasked

incorrect seating for me an my wife she was one side plane me the other as the plane was full we had to pay for business class from la to Sidney we were business class part why as it was round the world the agent told us she would sort things out before we left new York and confirm it on the night before home told talk to check in and sort it out then we could not brook on line as we had 4 seats this is just a little off things that happend

Bette

Betteasked

I was given a $50 voucher from Jetstar for a wrong doing and I have to use it by March and as I always book my flight to Bali every year with flight centre at Tea tree plaza south Australia and am very happy with the service I would like to know can I use my Jetstar voucher towards my flight going with Jetstar. Regards Bette kitto

Hi there Bette,

Great to hear that you are happy with the service at Tea Tree Plaza. I am not sure to be honest as I am not an agent, you may need to use it directly with Jetstar.

The Tea Tree agents will be happy to let you know for sure though. You can pop in and see them or give them a call on (08) 8263 9999.

Happy Travels!
Rosie.

Jenny O.

Jenny O.asked

I booked a packaged tour due in Sept 2019 and am very unhappy with the organizing prior to trip. It has taken the enthusiasm before the start with errors and minor hiccup made by Flight Centre. I like to know who I can approach to lodge complaint and to resolve issue.

Hi there Jenny,

Sorry to hear there have been issues with your booking.

Please email social.media@flightcentre.com.au with your booking details and details of your concerns and I will be happy to address accordingly.

Alternatively, you can feel free to contact our customer relations team by calling: 1800 117 747 - or by emailing: customer.relations@flightcentre.com.au (Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm AEST).

Kind regards,