1.7 from 1,729 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,276

Leo

LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wrong details on Reservation

I booked flights to South America for the family, agent did not entered my son's middle name (even though she had it). Now airline want me to pay extra AUD 2000. Flight Centre wouldn't help to fix issue.

Store LocationSandgate

Julss

JulssSydney, NSW

No Care Factor!!!!

Rose Germano

Rose GermanoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Traveler be aware !

No experience when booking my flight. Wrong accommodations & it was very hard to receive assistance. Never again. Travelers do your homework & check details yourself. Very little compensation received & an ever that come with conditions

Booking Type Accomodation, Car Hire and Flights
Store LocationTravel Expo
Flight Centre C.Flight Centre

Rushed to cross sell price protection with out any follow up.

Rushed to cross sell price protection with out any follow up. When selling the sales person was very confident that he will call next Sunday with savings. He never called.

Big Big Train

Big Big TrainGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldnt go anywhere else

Our agent, Emilie in Brunswick, has been superb, helpful and caring given the health issues my wife has endured over the last two years.
Nothing was too much trouble. Her smile is infectious as well.
She also encouraged me to fly Qatar business class to UK which was a big winner.

Booking Type Cruise, Flights and Tour
Store LocationBrunswick Plaza

L C.

L C.

Thank you Tarni at Alice Springs.

I thought I had missed my flight because I was too busy sight seeing. I ran into the Alice Springs Flight Centre about late October 2019 and was so beside myself that the words didn't come out properly. While talking with one young lass, Tarni who was sitting behind her looked up the details and told me the flight had been deferred. I raced back to my hotel and managed to get onto the flight in the nick of time. Thank you Tarni, and the other young lass who probably had a difficult time understanding what I was trying to say!

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights and Tour
Store LocationChermside

Extremely dissatisfied and disappointed

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Tour
Store LocationArndale Shopping Centre
Flight Centre C.Flight Centre

I feel I was tricked into paying too much when booking over the counter

Store LocationDarlinghurst, NSW
Bridee

Bridee

Disappointing

Booking Type Accomodation, Flights, Insurance and Visa
Store LocationEpping and Waurn ponds
James

JamesGosford

Next time, we are booking the trip ourselves.

Store LocationErina Fair

Rhonda P.

Rhonda P.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from Flight Centre

Poor customer service. Slow to act which results in increases in fares and accommodation or in my case, both increases in fares and lost accommodation.
Their fees are excessive and they haven't provided me with any value whatsoever. In fact, I've ended up booking my own accommodation because of their incompetence. I wish I'd booked my flights direct with the airline as well, as it's like pulling teeth trying to get Flight Centre to make any changes to flights.

Booking Type Cruise and Flights
Store LocationUnderwood

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Bad customer service

contacted agent to book flights from Phuket to Sydney. Agent advised that the fare was incorrect on their website and offered me a higher fare to book. I declined and called back and the another agent advised that the fare was availale and booked it . flight centre is a rip off and try to overcharge clients. Agents knowledge of destinations are very limited and prices will vary from flight centre to flight centre which is a joke. I have spent over $40 000 with flight centre over the last 3 years and will never use them again .

Booking Type Cruise and Flights
Store Locationphone booking

vaios

vaiosmelbourne

Beware Of The Pricing Of This Travel Agent Called Flight Centre

Paid for a return ticket to Greece off season close to 3200 dollars to Flight Center, ok we needed to change the return date and they asked for 384 dollars. For that amount you can find tickets on SKY SCANNER for half price so please try other sights first if you really want a to save some money for your trip.

Store LocationBundoora Victoria

Very happy

Kim was very happy to help with my inquiry and book my ticket to NZ.
And to book all my bus ticket to. And also hotel to stay in Auckland

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
Store LocationShellhorbour

AdamHobart, TAS

Beware of travel insurance

Store LocationEastlands Tasmania
Adam

Good morning Felix,my full name is Adaml and i booked at Flight Centre Eastlands Tasmania.

Chose your Poison

Chose your Poison
Upon booking Flight Centre Away Bali Camakila Resort it was either stay in the Deluxe Premium Suite with poison behind the bed head or be downgraded to a room $1000 less on the third floor. We chose the lesser of the two evils having to climb six sets of stairs as the elevator was constantly broken down, just like our knees. That was 4th September 2019 and as you guessed,no $1000 refund from Flight Center, not even an apology, just we will get back to you. Chose your poison carefully when it comes to travel agents

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights
Store LocationKawana
Brad M.
Brad M.

Booking through flight centre

we Booked our cruise through Flight centre but decided to book our flights and hotel through the shipping company. Although not her job Kym at Rockingham city centre, did everything for us including booking our seats on the plane well done Kym and flight centre are lucky to have such dedicated staff

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Visa
Store LocationRockingham city centre

Flight Centre and Bassinet

All Obstacles Are Resolved

Cannot speak too highly of Damia Carr from Flight Centre at Carindale. Any obstacle that we encountered during our booking experience was swiftly and seamlessly dealt with by Damia. Excellent!

Booking Type Accomodation, Cruise, Flights and Tour
Store LocationCarindale

Tamara C.

Tamara C.South East Queensland, QLD

No self payment options?

I just booked my cruise last night through them, paid the deposit and wondered afterwards how i would pay the rest off over time.. Well i called flight centre today and they said i have to email my travel consultant and ask for a payment link every single time i want to pay a little off my cruise.. this is so time consuming! Especially when you have to wait for them to email back! Why isn't there something you can access yourself and just pay it straight away?! This is my first time and last time booking through flight centre such a hassle

Booking Type Cruise