FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Cancellation plan SCAM

I had always trust in flightnetwork and used them couple of times before. I am trying to invite my sister to come visit us along with my father so last night I bought 2 tickets, extra plan of cancellation ( cause I am not sure if she will get the visa ) and their premium support package which includes :

Expedited Email Replies : Email Responses within 3-6 hours.

Expedited Refunds : We will immediately escalate any refunds in the event of cancellation. The repayment time is 3 business days after the money has been received by the airline.

Immediate VIP Phone Support Line : Dedicated and expedited phone service with 24/7 coverage (TF North America 1 (844) 209 3404 - Int'l +001 (905) 287 2005) Email vipsupportXflightnetwork.com

Priority Schedule Change Support : Immediate actioning if a schedule change has been sent to us from the airline.

By mistake I typed her second name missing only one letter (A) , I realized that once I received their email ( the booking confirmation , not the actual e-tickets ) , right away I contacted them by email asking to add this letter. kept waiting until the morning , no reply. I called, the representative told me ( you have to cancel the ticket and buy it again for 200$ extra !!!!!! , I said oh may be he's new. I googled online what should you do in case of name misspelling and all the answers were like contact the booking company asap and usually up to 3 letters no charge , more than that it depends.
I called once again and another representative repeated the same thing, I was sooooo upset about this abuse and decided to cancel the 2 tickets and not deal with them. he said even though you have purchased your cancel protection plan, it won't cover you cause it's a willing cancel ( i said yes, cause i don"t accept blackmailing. and obviously she will get denied because of this missing letter that they still can fix it but no, I have to complicate your life until you accept to pay extra ). finally I canceled the 2 tickets and they charged me 148$ fees

Booking Type Flights

The worst service ever. This company is a pack of thieves with horrendous customer service. Do not book.

DO NOT book with this service. My flight was changed at the last minute, they didn't provide me with anyway of contacting them to make them change it to a time I could actually make, as the new time deemed it impossible for me to have even made it to the airport. I then had to book a flight with another service, paying twice for the same flight now essentially. I emailed and emailed them asking what was happening with my money and they never replied. After finally finding the Australian number on the website (which was extremely hard to locate) they finally tell me that I am not entitled to a refund??!! And their explanation was that I should have contacted them sooner. WTH I contacted them as soon as I got the email. They still said I have no grounds for a refund.

What a pack of thieves. Worst customer service. This 'business' should be shut down.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced!
A simple name change was refused on the ticket because the system cut off my double barrled surname.
Wich means we could not go on our $3000 flight to Europe.

Absolutely no help to change the name and they just wanted to argue with me that it was my fault.

I have never hated a company more then this one.

Terrible

Useless Customer Service [name removed] in Response to Death in Family
I booked a flight with this website that I unfortunately had to cancel due to a death in the family. While other companies that I had used for that trip were willing to accommodate changes due to bereavement and had customer service representatives who were helpful and interested in problem-solving with me, I'm afraid the same cannot be said for FlightNetwork. They did not allow me to change my reservation without paying a $300 fee plus fare difference. [name removed], the customer service representative was – to put it simply – useless and snide. I would say I hope the company takes action to limit his contact with customers, but, given their ridiculous policies, such an incompetent and rude person actually represents their company well. Companies like this are supposed to make traveling more convenient. In a difficult time for me and my family, FlightNetwork did the opposite. Stay away!

Nightmare at Entebbe Airport with Flight Network

BEWARE FLIGHT NETWORK. I would give minus ratings on all but 'Ease of Booking' if that were posssible!
I wound up $200 USD out-of-pocket as a result of the stuffup by the person who handled my booking at Flight Network. I had to pay that amount to be re-booked on a flight that I'd paid Flight Network for two months previously!!!

I experienced extreme stress at the airport when it appeared I would not be allowed on this pre-booked flight - not good for my health as a 78-year-old pensioner!!!

I had great difficulty getting any kind of response from them during and after this incident and they subsequently refused to take any responsibility for their documented error.

I will gladly supply further details if required.

Booking Type Flights

Booking the flight wonderful obtaining additional assistance miserable

Peter did an excellent job booking our Norwegian flight at the price that was advertised he asked us to hold for another person to assist us with purchasing checked baggage tickets we held the phone for one hour and 20 minutes without response

Booking Type Flights

No bad surprises! and cheap!

For my last 3 trips, i bought my flight in flightNetwork, it really respect the price that shows, without any fee surprise! it is easy to use. I will continue buying by Flightnetwork!

Booking Type Flights

Things were fine except for ....

When I was doing the application for my flight, your Trip Cancellation Protection Plan shows only the amount to pay as $1 - something .... After I confirmed and accepetd the conditions, the amount changed to $88.91. I wonder if its an ‘intentional’ error like a ‘bait’ to lure customer in getting the plan or merely typographical error.

Booking Type Flights

First time user. So far it has gone perfectly,

I may have to change my flights so I hope that all goes as well.
Travelling alone for the first time at over 80. A different experience for me.
10 out of 10 so far.

Booking made easy

Booking was effortless. No delays or difficulties encountered. Flight times were suitable and cost was moderate. I’m a happy customer. I managed to book my poodle on the same flights.

Booking Type Flights

I WAS CHARGED ALMOST $70 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT!

When I booked the ticket for my sister, half of the page was below the screen so I did not see the total. I checked the box for baggage loss for $20 and after I clicked pay, I got the total and another $68 was added for cancellation protection. I did not want to pay that much money for that and didn't realize it was on there. I tried to call the number on my payment statement, but it was not a working number. I tried to call the 877 number and couldn't get a real person on the phone, I emailed twice to see if someone would help me get my money back, but I have yet to see a response. So now I have to go through the hassle of disputing the charge because there is nobody to help me with my problem! It would really be great if someone would take care of this problem for me, I would never ever pay that much for cancellation protection on purpose.

Easy to work with

Easy to use. Good information. Fast foĺlow up with details. The review process is to cumbersome. Take the positive feed back and move on , why don't you? Three words left.

Good price

Great price,
Booked a flight using the website. Very clean and organized. Straight forward and very informative. Everything I needed to know was right there. Was a pleasant experience using FLIGHTNETWORK.
Useful
Vlad

Booking Type Flights

Easy to find ITA Matrix created itineraries.

I use Google's ITA Matrix to create travel itineraries. Flight Network is able to duplicate the pricing ITA locates (ie booking two one ways versus a return for best price!)

Excellent and very easy

I buy a multi city flight was very easy and I get the e tickets so fast... Get them in the airline app in half hour... I recommend it 100 %. Also was very easy to manage the page

Booking Type Flights

Much easier than doing it myself

I was not able to pay for this flight on the airline website, which was very frustrating. Through FlightNetwork, the payment went through quickly and easily, to my great relief.

Great site, easy touse

The site was really straight forward and easy to use. No hidden costs or extra fees at the end, you paid what the advertised price was. A follow up confirmation email was instant.

Booking Type Flights

Wow! I’m so surprised how easy it was...

This was the easiest booking I ever made! It was too easy that I’m scared I made a mistake! But I double checked everything and it’s all good! Let’s hope it’ll stay that way until I get back! :) And of course, the price was the cheapest I’ve seen!
Thanks, FlightNetwork!!!

Great price.

I booked two tickets from Chicago to Bangkok, I have been shopping and this is the best deal I have found. The booking was easy, but somehow I was not able to access the website through my laptop, just through my phone. The unexpected cost for me was the trip cancellation fee for which I did not check., but in the end even including the unexpected cost, the total cost is still a few hundred less than the price from other network. Overall, I am happy with my purchase and I look forward to my trip with my husband this summer.

Very dodgy operator

The site inserted cancellation cover which would be AUD $1.86 extra then charged me $186 extra. That SCAM is illegal conduct in Australia. When I tracked back to change my booking the option to opt out of that sneaky cost has disappeared. Now I have to ring a hotline to try to get the cost refunded. This site should not be allowed on SkyScanner