FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork

• Trip Completed Yes (6) · No (60)
  • Ease of Booking

Upendra P.

Upendra P.Perth, WA

Value for Money & Time

Within matter of a few minutes was able to find a good flight deal and book it. Not only did I save money as well as time in searching and booking a flight half-way around the world! Will use FlightNetwork again in the future

Nice and easy

I have booked my flight and the process was easy. Immediately received a confirmation email following with the e-ticket. Did not pay extra for anything. Thank you for the service. Waiting for the refund!

Easy transaction

Booked a domestic flight within Australia. I found this to be the easiest and best value site that I tried. Costs and payments were very transparent. I’m happy with the process so far.

So far so good

Simple and fast booking on line completed for one-way trip US to Canada. E-tickets came in by email within an hour of booking. Application has many questions for add-ons. Too bad pre-boarding is not free. This would have simplified my life...

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Booking System Problem or Untrained Staff

Good ending

Mme Aurora is very efficient.
She Took care of my case.
She explained and understand the situation. I received an e-mail with all the explanations .
I recommended FlightNetwork to all my family and friends.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights

Flexible and reliable website. Good price!!

Flexible and reliable website. Good price/value Comparing with other travel portals - trips showed sorted out by duration and price, it’s making trip decisions faster and with less clicking - well recommended!!

Love Flightnetwork

I have always booked my trips with them. Service is excellent online and by telephone. Rates are always fair and system is easy to follow when searching info online. Highly recommend this company.

Quick and easy

Signed up for the site and it also remembered where it entered from the third party site Google flights and just entered the data accordingly. Thought they were going to ask for a passport might be best if they do some preliminary work there

They were so nice!!

They young lady was so nice!! Can’t forget efficient. When our called dropped she called me back right away!!! She was excellent. It won’t let me post unless I have 30 words.

you charge hidden

First I checked google flights, all taxes and fees in. Booked on FlightNetwork, never added any of their numerous add-ons (insurance, airport help, seating fees, etc) with $250 higher. Where did the extra $250+ come from? I immediately called and they mentioned that its on website where they hide the cost ....so cancel the seats fees

I will make sure to write in social media about this

Booking Type Flights

Used Flight Network before. Never disappointed.

Got a flight on line to ski Utah - good deal. By mistake hit the cancellation insurance button which resulted in $250 add'l cost to a 500 $ ticket.
Called the Mississauga line for Flight Network, got a guy named Spencer : he very quickly and professionaly adjusted the price . Done . Good work. Thanks.
George

Very deceptive fees

First I checked google flights, saw a flight for $1541, all taxes and fees in. Booked on FlightNetwork, never added any of their numerous add-ons (insurance, airport help, seating fees, etc) and the final price was $2002. Where did the extra $450+ come from? I immediately called and they cancelled my booking but when I asked why the cost increase their only response was "we don't control the costs of the flights"

Lying thieves

Would put a negative score if I could.
Booked a return ticket through their website, when I called them to change the date of my return, they quoted $800!!!
They changed the cost of the ticket change fee every time I called despite confirming directly with the airline it was only $250, they wanted to charge me first $350 then $400!
I also tried 2 different dates, which were showing a $300 fare difference on their website, but it was still $800 to change it.
Ended up booking a whole new ticket for the same flight for less.
Would never use again nor recommend to anyone!

Booking Type Flights

All hidden charges on the name of nonrefundable

Beware of this scam!!

Cancellation plan SCAM

Booking Type Flights

The worst service ever. This company is a pack of thieves with horrendous customer service. Do not book.

Trip Completed Yes

BUYER BEWARE!!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced!
A simple name change was refused on the ticket because the system cut off my double barrled surname.
Wich means we could not go on our $3000 flight to Europe.

Absolutely no help to change the name and they just wanted to argue with me that it was my fault.

I have never hated a company more then this one.

Terrible

don't have FB

don't have FBasked

I just booked a flight for a friend of mine who lives in Argentina. Currently there are exchange restrictions and it is very expensive to buy any airline ticket or hotel reservation with an Argentine credit card, as you get automatically charged an extra 30% on top off what you pay...My friend is a senior as myself and is on a quite tight budget. So I bought her her ticket and she will pay me back when we meet in Frankfurt on May 11. I didn't book her seats, because that was an extra 90 dollars, and I thought she could save. Now being a 13 and a half hour flight, she needs to be in an aisle, as she has a bladder problem. Do you think that might be a problem, last minute to get an aisle? Her confirmation code is KTVZ7Q and her Lufthansa reference # is OSNC72.
By the way, I already wrote a positive review about my experience with you.
Thank you.
Cordially,
Martin Kantor

Nidia

Nidiaasked

I booked a flight, reservation code is: ABZWFN. Although I paid for advance seat reservation, on each segment of the flight, and while booking them, immediately appeared the seats were confirmed, when I received the itinerary by email, only the seat on the first segment was confirmed. When do I receive the confirmation for the rest of the segments?

Other Booking Services