FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork

• Trip Completed Yes (8) · No (84)
  • Ease of Booking

Flight cancelled due to COVID19

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY, THE WORST

My flights were cancelled due to covid restrictions and have been trying to contact them by phone and email to get the refund but they have switch off their phones and never respond the emails. They are just scams.

Denise

DeniseMid North Coast, NSW

Do not buy with this company

I bought tickets (port Macquarie to Sydney..)and return tickets back to port Macquarie at least I made to Sydney but I could not return home cause of covid this was back in march 2020 so my return flight was cancelled.. I have sent so many emails regarding a refund but they do not reply to any... So keep well away from this company they are a rip off they may sound official but in the long run they will rip you off if anything goes wrong you will loose you money like I have!!!

Don't get sucked in or you will lose

Trip CompletedYes

Adrian S.

Adrian S.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service ever.

Without question the worst customer service I’ve ever received. My wife made a typo in my surname when booking. Called the next day to get the error corrected. 3 months later, many hours in the phone, many emails and several hundred additional dollars later and it’s still not been corrected for our outbound flight. Ended up having to book a separate flight to ensure our holiday wasn’t cancelled. More $s. Of course we should have booked directly with the airline. The issue would have been resolved with one call, a few dollars and probably 15 minutes. Will never use these guys again. Complete joke.

Sophia

SophiaSydney, NSW

Scam avoid!

I book a round trip back in feb 2020 to japan via flight network on ANA which was cancelled in april 2020. I was told i would get a full refund max 12 weeeks guess what its 2021 no refund and no credit. Ignoring emails and disconnected their phone line. This site is a scam ive reported them to the ACCC. There are so many reviews of similar experiences

Do NOT buy from this site they will steal your money and just stop responding

WORST COMPANY EVER!!

Im extremely disappointed with my experience with them.
I call them, I sent emails trying to cancel a flight and they just answered me after DAYS trying that they would solve the case for me. They didn’t. Days before my flight that should be cancelled, I called the company and my booking was not cancelled, and if I dont do in that day I wouldnt be able to get a voucher or refund.
I messaged them to at least change my email that was totally incorrect, I have no idea how they just created an email for me.
Very disappointed.

Never use the service

Abu

AbuGold Coast

Ticket cancelation due to COVID-19, plz don’t use their service

They are horrible. Due to sudden outbreak in Sydney, I want to cancel the tickets. But they said they will not provide any refunds. I can only reschedule it for a date within four months. So, don’t use their service rather buy tickets directly from airlines.

Tenille W.

Tenille W.Mid North Coast, NSW

Nightmare to deal with!

Caughtout

CaughtoutSydney, NSW

Dishonest service! Do not support this company with your purchases!

My flight was cancelled. I got in touch with the airline directly for a refund, the receipt that I got from the airline of what had been booked and what could be refunded was considerably lower than what I had paid through Flightnetwork - Flightnetwork overcharged my baggage, and never booked my flight as flexible with the airline (which I paid for). Flightnetwork has told me they won't be refunding the money for the flexible fee (seems it's a complete gamble for them on their end), and said they will look into my baggage fee... this company is dodgy as, and banks on your flight not changing to cover its dishonest overcharges/ non existent extras. Don't support this kind of behavior, it's gross!!

Booking TypeFlights and Insurance
Oscar

OscarSydney, NSW

The worst customer service experience.

Unfortunately, I booked a ticket through them and my flight got canceled, so I asked for a refund or open ticket. But never got a response. I have been calling to the customer service line and they just passed my call around teams... I have spent over 6 hours trying to sort this out. It's cheaper letting it go and lose your money, rather than calling a rearrange a new ticket... It's over 300 dollars booking....

Theo

TheoIllawarra, NSW

Up price it before you finalise purchase

Having a bad experience already. They debited over the checkout price. I wouldn't recommend it, they fish you with cheaper options and then up price them. Not options to cancel my booking

Jeron H.

Jeron H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

FlightNetwork caught out on Lying to customer

Booking TypeFlights and Visa

PERTHNOWPerth, WA

I have filed a report with ACCC

Took my money and won’t provide travel credit and refuse to provide a refund. I am destined to bring this fraudulent company down. Those who are wanting to start a class action against this fraudulent company leave me a message

Join the Facebook group “ Class Action against Flightnetwork “

Alfie Clipstone

Alfie ClipstoneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

The booking process was fine when I booked return flights from Brisbane to Darwin but that’s when the positives stopped. I also purchased a mobile travel guide to be sent to me via text, after I received the link it would not work. I contacted flight network to resolve the problem and did what they said yet it STILL didn’t work. I contacted them a second time and have not received a response two weeks later.

Along with this, two days before my flight I received an email stating “there is new information about your trip” along with a link. Like the mobile travel plan, this link also didn’t work.

Would not recommend this service at all.

Trip CompletedYes

UnhappywithFlightnetwork

UnhappywithFlightnetworkCentral Queensland, QLD

Do not go near these Guys. DO NOT DO IT !!!!!!

My first booking was from Monday- Sunday, my booking came back at Tuesday- Sunday, i received my booking and rang them to fix(within 5 Minutes), they wanted $130 and there was no way it could be fixed without me paying. I then made the second booking and My flights were booked the wrong way around,I was on hold for 1.5 hours to speak to someone, 1/2 hr to then talk to a supervisor and when the supervisor picks up the phone they don't speak so they can show in their system that you hung up on them. Lost $700 + $130 after 4 phone calls they won, Lost money !!!!

Worst company i have ever been in contact with, Undermanned Indian call centre.

Greg

GregCoffs harbour

Bogus company

Company refused to be co operative about a refund on a flight that had been double booked were rude unhelpful were only interested in keeping the money offered no solution to problem didn't want to except that their Web site failed didn't want to offer any solution to a flight that had been booked for the same person on the same flight on the same day only wanted to cancel 1 of the booked flights but they blankly refused

Brad Taylor

Brad TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

please DO NOT DEAL with this company

it is an Indian sweat shop
they know nothing about the job they need to do
they have no knowledge and are unable to help you in anyway!
phone reception very bad and English even worse!

Awful! The worst

You are scammers!

I've received the below email last week and it clearly states that I can change my flight date! YOU hang up on me each time and or have a LAME excuse that you are waiting to hear more from the airline! Shame on you.
You emailed me too late and realised that the ticket is not valid anymore! You should be paying for my new flight!

Joseph

JosephSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointing. Bordering on fraudulent.

Best to go through an airline direct.
After dealing with this company I'd advise not wasting any time with this unprofessional group.

Will be following up with ombudsman but best course of action for anyone is to AVOID.

Seriously folks, too many loopholes for charlatans to operate on the fringes in these uncertain times.

Best advice, Book direct through the airline.

Saroj S.

Saroj S.asked

can I book my flight tickets from Cheapfaremart.com?

don't have FB

don't have FBasked

I just booked a flight for a friend of mine who lives in Argentina. Currently there are exchange restrictions and it is very expensive to buy any airline ticket or hotel reservation with an Argentine credit card, as you get automatically charged an extra 30% on top off what you pay...My friend is a senior as myself and is on a quite tight budget. So I bought her her ticket and she will pay me back when we meet in Frankfurt on May 11. I didn't book her seats, because that was an extra 90 dollars, and I thought she could save. Now being a 13 and a half hour flight, she needs to be in an aisle, as she has a bladder problem. Do you think that might be a problem, last minute to get an aisle? Her confirmation code is KTVZ7Q and her Lufthansa reference # is OSNC72.
By the way, I already wrote a positive review about my experience with you.
Thank you.
Cordially,
Martin Kantor

Nidia

Nidiaasked

I booked a flight, reservation code is: ABZWFN. Although I paid for advance seat reservation, on each segment of the flight, and while booking them, immediately appeared the seats were confirmed, when I received the itinerary by email, only the seat on the first segment was confirmed. When do I receive the confirmation for the rest of the segments?