FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

All hidden charges on the name of nonrefundable

Beware of this scam!!

Cancellation plan SCAM

Booking Type Flights

The worst service ever. This company is a pack of thieves with horrendous customer service. Do not book.

BUYER BEWARE!!

Worst customer service I have ever experienced!
A simple name change was refused on the ticket because the system cut off my double barrled surname.
Wich means we could not go on our $3000 flight to Europe.

Absolutely no help to change the name and they just wanted to argue with me that it was my fault.

I have never hated a company more then this one.

Terrible

Suzannav41

Suzannav41Sydney, NSW

Nightmare at Entebbe Airport with Flight Network

BEWARE FLIGHT NETWORK. I would give minus ratings on all but 'Ease of Booking' if that were posssible!
I wound up $200 USD out-of-pocket as a result of the stuffup by the person who handled my booking at Flight Network. I had to pay that amount to be re-booked on a flight that I'd paid Flight Network for two months previously!!!

I experienced extreme stress at the airport when it appeared I would not be allowed on this pre-booked flight - not good for my health as a 78-year-old pensioner!!!

I had great difficulty getting any kind of response from them during and after this incident and they subsequently refused to take any responsibility for their documented error.

I will gladly supply further details if required.

Booking Type Flights

Booking the flight wonderful obtaining additional assistance miserable

Peter did an excellent job booking our Norwegian flight at the price that was advertised he asked us to hold for another person to assist us with purchasing checked baggage tickets we held the phone for one hour and 20 minutes without response

Booking Type Flights

No bad surprises! and cheap!

For my last 3 trips, i bought my flight in flightNetwork, it really respect the price that shows, without any fee surprise! it is easy to use. I will continue buying by Flightnetwork!

Booking Type Flights

Things were fine except for ....

When I was doing the application for my flight, your Trip Cancellation Protection Plan shows only the amount to pay as $1 - something .... After I confirmed and accepetd the conditions, the amount changed to $88.91. I wonder if its an ‘intentional’ error like a ‘bait’ to lure customer in getting the plan or merely typographical error.

Booking Type Flights

First time user. So far it has gone perfectly,

I may have to change my flights so I hope that all goes as well.
Travelling alone for the first time at over 80. A different experience for me.
10 out of 10 so far.

Cairns flights

Cairns flightsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Booking made easy

Booking was effortless. No delays or difficulties encountered. Flight times were suitable and cost was moderate. I’m a happy customer. I managed to book my poodle on the same flights.

Booking Type Flights

I WAS CHARGED ALMOST $70 FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT WANT!

Easy to work with

Easy to use. Good information. Fast foĺlow up with details. The review process is to cumbersome. Take the positive feed back and move on , why don't you? Three words left.

Good price

Great price,
Booked a flight using the website. Very clean and organized. Straight forward and very informative. Everything I needed to know was right there. Was a pleasant experience using FLIGHTNETWORK.
Useful
Vlad

Booking Type Flights

Easy to find ITA Matrix created itineraries.

I use Google's ITA Matrix to create travel itineraries. Flight Network is able to duplicate the pricing ITA locates (ie booking two one ways versus a return for best price!)

Excellent and very easy

I buy a multi city flight was very easy and I get the e tickets so fast... Get them in the airline app in half hour... I recommend it 100 %. Also was very easy to manage the page

Booking Type Flights

Much easier than doing it myself

I was not able to pay for this flight on the airline website, which was very frustrating. Through FlightNetwork, the payment went through quickly and easily, to my great relief.

Great site, easy touse

The site was really straight forward and easy to use. No hidden costs or extra fees at the end, you paid what the advertised price was. A follow up confirmation email was instant.

Booking Type Flights

Wow! I’m so surprised how easy it was...

This was the easiest booking I ever made! It was too easy that I’m scared I made a mistake! But I double checked everything and it’s all good! Let’s hope it’ll stay that way until I get back! :) And of course, the price was the cheapest I’ve seen!
Thanks, FlightNetwork!!!