FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (103)
  • Ease of Booking

Afwul service

Absolutely awful customer service and every time you try to contact them call disconnects many times. Do yourself a favour and book elsewhere. It is not worth the hassle and stress!

Kat6466

Kat6466Western Australia

Call repeatedly cut off

Hold time is at least an hour. Held for two hours first time I called. Second time i called held for one and a half hours then call cut out as staff member answered. Called back again and my call was disconnected when staff member tried to transfer me to another team.

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

For the longest time

Currently at the 50 minute mark waiting for a human to answer my phone call. I know lockdown was hard on airline companies and their staff but its been a year and a few government bailouts since then and I'm still being given the run around to 'call the airline' or 'call the booking provider'.

Is this business model anticipating that my fatigue with pan flute waiting music will inevitably result in them taking my money without providing a service?

Its a little disheartening that this is an industry feels confident enough with customer dissatisfaction for short term gain that they will cheat people out of thousands and thousands of dollars and ultimately profit of a pandemic.

I believe I will be booking through airlines in the future.

No refund No credit

Booked flights with them and as the cancellation was due to covid, I was entitled the bare minimum a travel credit. I was not given that, let alone a refund. Am working with the right authorities to get my money back

PERTHNOW

PERTHNOWPerth, WA

Ignored Travel Credit and/or Refund Request

They have refused to provide evidence of airline communication even when it has been requested countless times. Phone calls will either get ignored or they will divert your query to another phone number which will never get answered or having a waiting time of several hours. I have began the process of taking legal action.

Workingclass

WorkingclassGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammers

Booked a Jetstar flight through 'Flightnetwork'. The flight got cancelled by Jetstar, who then offered a refund.
The refund was paid to 'Flightnetwork" over 4 months ago and they have not re-paid me.
They have NO possible way of making contact. Phone numbers they provide are not connected.

Micky

MickySouth East Queensland, QLD

SCAMMERS!

I booked tickets for our European leg of the trip in June 2020, cancelled by the airline.
This "company" emailed me fortnightly keeping us informed regarding the status of the refund.
In January 2021, I was informed that the airline refunded the money, but that was the last I heard from them.
Trying to call, I was on hold for 95 minutes when I selected "refund". Calling again and select "change flights" an angry, unprofessional voice answered in 2 minutes.
Class action would be appropriate.

Ric

RicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Robbers

We booked flights through FlightNetwork in April 2020 with Vietjet airlines which were cancelled due to Covid. We asked for a refund and told we had to go through the airline which we did. On contacting the airline we were told that they had refunded the money back to FlightNetwork on 19 December 2020. FlightNetwork then told us they had received the refund and were working on processing the refund to us. It is now May 2021 , 5 months later, and still have not received anything. They must be doing well getting interest on everyone's money while the customer waits for their money.

John Mcguire

John McguireSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE

Our flight time changed so they canceled our flight if this company is the future of travel I highly recommend we go back to sailing ships it would be more enjoyable catching scurvy

Kim

KimDarwin, NT

Worst company ever, scammers!!!

Sad times

Sad times Central West, NSW

Changed my flight to have a 5 minute stop over! That’s not realistic!

Changed my flight and I had 5 minutes to get off one flight and to the next. Clever. Now I have been waiting on the phone for 45 minutes and still no answer. Cmon. I will never use a 3rd party service again. Bugger you flight network.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

Absolutely scammers

I booked a Christmas holiday & had to cancel the trip due to covid. Jetstar gave me a full refund streight away when I called them before Christmas. But they had to refund the money to flightnetwork as I booked the tickets through them. I have called flightnetwork millions times. They only answered my calls after 2am after I held the phone for more than 1 hour. They then say just be patient & wait we will refund you. It's been more than 2 months. I will never ever use them again.

Renée

Renée

Worst company ever

This is by far the worst company I had to deal with ever. The customer service does not exist. They are HOPELESS at their job. The English is hardly understandable because their office is in India... They chop and change your flights at whim and you spend HOURS on the phone trying to fix it. Do not - I repeat - do not deal with them!

Carly

CarlySydney

Would give no stars if possible dodgy company poor customer service

Money grab and terrible customer service

Caragh T.

Caragh T.asked

This company is a waist of time and a money scam. I book flight during covid and I tried to email and call several times to cancel and they said "we will process your refund" it's been a whole year now and I still and waiting this is ridiculous I spent $600 on flights that I couldn't even go on. I would like the money back.

Saroj S.

Saroj S.asked

can I book my flight tickets from Cheapfaremart.com?

don't have FB

don't have FBasked

I just booked a flight for a friend of mine who lives in Argentina. Currently there are exchange restrictions and it is very expensive to buy any airline ticket or hotel reservation with an Argentine credit card, as you get automatically charged an extra 30% on top off what you pay...My friend is a senior as myself and is on a quite tight budget. So I bought her her ticket and she will pay me back when we meet in Frankfurt on May 11. I didn't book her seats, because that was an extra 90 dollars, and I thought she could save. Now being a 13 and a half hour flight, she needs to be in an aisle, as she has a bladder problem. Do you think that might be a problem, last minute to get an aisle? Her confirmation code is KTVZ7Q and her Lufthansa reference # is OSNC72.
By the way, I already wrote a positive review about my experience with you.
Thank you.