FlightNetwork

FlightNetwork

Brand Manager for FlightNetwork? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Trip Completed Yes (51) · No (318)
  • Ease of Booking

Jim B
Jim BPerth, WA

Taken $329.68 out of my bank without my permission. Quite frankly that's criminal.

Outrageously poor overseas customer call centre. "We'll call you back in 24-48hrs" didn't happen, same again and they guaranteed someone "will call back within 24-48hrs". Didn't happen. I've been hung up on, twice. Endless holding. As soon as they have credit card details and/or your money, you will be over a barrel regarding the "flexible Ticket" which is really how much extra we can charge you, but not as much as an entirely new ticket. I will never use Flight Network again. I'll be submitting report to ACCC, it is that bad.

Worst company I have ever dealt with. Thieves!

I purchased a flight and paid extra for the cancellation insurance. When I had to cancel my flight due to sickness (yes I read the terms and conditions and it checks out) they fought tooth and nail not to give me a refund or offer a credit. Absolutely horrible

Help! We Are Trapped!

We purchased return flights from New Zealand to Slovenia. A week before our first flight we received an email to call Flightnetwork. They advised our return flight had been changed. Spent HOURS on the phone over the following week trying to resolve, got told another flight was sorted and to wait for the email. A month later, many emails sent and none received, and HOURS spent on hold (at least 2hrs every time we call and just getting shuffled around) with toll costs mounting and still no resolution and no way to get my family home. Flight Network why will you not sort this?

Shanmelb
ShanmelbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use this provider

I booked a flight through this provider. They contacted me that the airline had changed the flight and to contact the airline if there was a problem. I had to cancel the flight, but the airline provided my refund to the FlightNetwork. It has been MONTHS and they have still not forwarded me a cent of this money. Even then, they're offering to provide me with less than half of what I paid for some "service fee". What service? You can't respond to my emails within a month!

sinbadthesailor
sinbadthesailorKaleen 2617, ACT

The stats don't lie, just look at the rest of the reviews.

Payed extra for the flexible flight. When called to change it was a 3hr wait before getting an operator. Then the operator hung up (I was polite but the operator must of found the task too hard to complete) so was not able to change it. Had to ring the airline direct to resolve the issue so what was the point of pay for flexible.

Sunny
SunnyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Save yourself time and money !! They are online thugs.

birdie1111
birdie1111AU

Terrible, avoid like the plague

- had an issue with delayed flights and cancelled flight. These guys were impossible to get hold of. When I did get hold of them, it was long waits on the phone, lots of redirection to different departments.
- my issue remains unresolved, essentially means I have not been refunded for a lost flight.
- if you use this company, you will loose money, you might get stranded. Avoid like the plague.

Never book with this company, they are scammers and are not located in Canada but in India .Scum of the earth

Lost lots of money due to them not issuing the ticket . You cannot get hold of them as they are all over the world in different call centres they are horrific

Rita Mitchell
Rita Mitchell

worst customer service i have ever experienced

Nothing get resolved. still waiting for airline credits 11 months later, I phone every week and geet the same answers from staff, yet no resolution.
I'm sure I hae been scammed out of $6000.
HONESTLY PLEASE DONT THINK IT HAPPENS TO OTHER PEOPLE! IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU TOO.

Barry K.
Barry K.Sydney, NSW

Failure to get timely resolution of the flight missed, had to book a different airline

Jenny
JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

WORST COMPANY - AVOID booking through Flight Network

WORST COMPANY to deal with - if your flight is cancelled, you are charged $55 transaction fee to get your flight money back! ZERO customer service - on hold for over an hour. DO NOT BOOK OR DO ANYTHING with Flight Network.

Serkan O.
Serkan O.Sydney, NSW

Worst travel agency! Avoid!

They didn't fix a simple mistake caused by their ticketing system in two months time and caused us to miss our flight. We are still struggling to take our money back although this is 100% not our fault.

Wendell D.
Wendell D.Sydney, NSW

Unacceptable communication between Airline and Flight Agent costing customer $$$$

Unbelievable communication between agent and airlines resulted in costing me extra $ 500 in 4 days. The reason being that the agent couldn't get a response from the airline (Malaysia Airlines) to confirm the extra fee. I was promised to get a response in 2 hours and 4 days later when I contacted the agent(Flight network) I was told that the fee had increased and that I would have to pay a total extra charge of $1080. This change was for a ticket booked 6 months in advance and needed to be brought brought forward by a week. Spent a total of 4hrs chasing this change and is still not resolved. Both parties are playing the blame game. In these modern times its hard to believe this happens. Lesson learnt _ "never go through an online agent."

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam Company - Avoid at all costs

This company is a scam and shouldn't be allowed to operate. We cheaped out and decided to use Flight Network. Biggest mistake and I urge anyone reading this not to make the same mistake.

Dewan A.
Dewan A.Sydney, NSW

They just don't pick up their phone. I was waiting for 2 hrs on the line. No one picked up. My call call got canned

Wanted to rebook my flighfs. They just don't pick up their phone. I was waiting for 2 hrs on the line. No one picked up. My call got cancelled. Never use them. Horrific service. They sale cheap flights but don't take any responsibility if anything happens. I thought they will do something to help you but it's not

Ease of Booking