Listing monitored by Flip TV

• Adequate Speeds Yes (137) · No (93)

Ptolemy
PtolemyIllawarra, NSW

Rapid, reliable service

The new connection was established very quickly, within 24 hours of the account being created. The previous ISP's service was automatically cancelled by this process, a handy and unexpected bonus. The service has not failed or been interrupted, and runs at speeds suited to our requirements.

Flip N.Flip TV

Wonderful news! Thanks for the positive feedback.

Andrew
AndrewMackay

Got what I asked for. Great customer service too.

I got what I asked for. The download and upload speeds are as expected, which is very fast and perfect for my needs. The customer service has been excellent when I had difficulty getting set up.

Flip N.Flip TV

Thanks Andrew. Appreciate the feedback, and glad to see you're enjoying the service.

Easy setup speed not to bad around 32mbps happy

Customer service only open week days limited hours Saturday. Hard for those working shift work or odd rosters like myself.

Other than that they were friendly and easy to talk to decent English not sure if Aussie call centre or overseas though

Flip N.Flip TV

Thanks for the feedback - we're working towards extending the opening hours. I can also confirm our call centre is Australian-based.

Ali
AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service and good priced

Found out the process of signing up was so simple and easy. Unfortunately due to high exit fees from my current provider, I had to opt out but as soon as my current contract ends, will be jumping back with them. Customer service was excellent.

Flip N.Flip TV

Thanks Ali. We look forward to servicing you at a later stage.

Darling lynnie
Darling lynnieVictoria

Great

Organised connection on a Wednesday received modem and on Saturday it was all set up with their help by Saturday 3 pm. Very impressed with the service and my technician was very easy to understand.

Flip N.Flip TV

Loving the positive feedback, and super glad you're enjoying the service.

Flip Team

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Always sits at 12mbps- no shaping!

The guys were great. Karl emailed me with the max speed to my house which was 13mbps- told me to downgrade from the 50mbps plan as it would be a waste of money- didn’t have to do that- thanks

Amazing Service

Since I joined, never regretted it. Great service, amazing speed. Flip helped me migrate easily from my old provider and I am satisfied with the support received so far. I will gladly refer anyone to use Flip NBN.

Don't go pre paid

I was on a prepaid - somehow was paid 3 months on advance - sold the house so and to cancel and they will not refund the pre paid amount. Worse customer service ever!!!

Troy S.
Troy S.

Never mentioned I would be 3 months in advance. You are a rip off - never again will I use your service, save your money on the phone call and dont

Kraig
KraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Save yourself the headache. Flip off FLIP

Reliable fast connection

We have had a stable and reliable fast connection to the NBN with Flip!
I would highly recommend them.
We don't have reliable telephone network coverage where I live, but flip! have not let us down.

JK007
JK007South East Queensland, QLD

Taking ever for NBN Activation

Take almost 24 hours for activation. My previous provider took 1 hour for Activation.
Calls and messages not atteneded after 7 pm although CS close at 8 pm.
Have to try the speed before providing a feedback on NBN speed offered.

BobMcMSydney, NSW

Great response to any enquiry and very efficient staff

When we first came on board there were a few teething problems but the response time was excellent and the service personnel were very polite and very professional in handling the teething problem
I am and will stay with Flip and have told many of our friends to come on board with them

Dicko
DickoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great speed and easy to port over to!

I needed to call for tech support as I noticed the porting had started but I had no email or sms with the details. The technician answered in less than 2 mins and was easy to understand, very knowledgeable and had me connected in a few mins!
Very satisfied!

kewal n.
kewal n.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I couldn't last 1 week

It's been 7 days that i migrated my internet service to Flip Connect. Everyday there's a internet dropouts 3-4 times a day and every-time that happens I have to restart my router. In this situation how do you work from home?. I have called them twice. Both time they didn't have any technicians available to help me out. So, i had to wait them to call me back. First time when they called me, i was busy so, i didn't pick up (Sorry for that) they left me voice message saying i need to call them back. When i call them back it's a same process. Second time I didn't get any response. I don't have time to call you guys every time when there's a drop out. Very bad experience with you guys.

Awesome service!!

Got a very tricky NBN connection sorted out superfast when every other retailer had failed over the last 6 months! Even NBN couldn't figure out what was going on till Flip got involved & sorted it all out.

Read more reviews - page 2

Mykal
Mykalasked
Flip

Reading the reviews and deciding whether to signup to Fl!P. Are the issues some of the poor reviews are related to copper connection. I have a fiber optic connection and wondering if the people who had positive experiences had fibre rather than copper.

BobMcM

Flip is great you will find the staff very helpful if you need to ask for assistance at any time Great company

Henry
Henryasked
NBN 25/5 (Premium)

Can i pay the bill @ P.O.

Hi Henry,

Yes you can, however, the PO will charge you for it. Alternatively you can also pay at the bank directly. The bank details are on the invoice.

regards
Farhad

In the sticks
In the sticksasked
NBN 50/20 (Family)

For months you did not provide service and when I cancelled you tried to debit my card and then debt collectors.
I have hours worth of correspondence and phone calls. (My experience is that wait time on the phone is sometimes 45mins or more) You keep saying you will get back to me to confirm the debt is cancelled and now debt collectors! When will you get back to me???

Phill
Phill

They did the same thing with me, looks like they do it to every customer. Worst Business ever. Horrible service, slow to bad nbn service, attempted charges on my credit card even when the account wasn't due. Cancelled my credit card so they can't take more money. If they even attempted debt collectors, I would take them to the highest courts. They are not to be trusted.

Get an answer from our members and Flip TV representatives

Flip

Compare all 4 Flip
Standard Monthly Price $49.90$69.90$59.90$89.90
Typical Evening Download Speed 10.0 Mbps43.0 Mbps21.0 Mbps80.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $39.90$59.90$49.90$79.90
Promotional Offer

$39.90 price is for the first 1000 customers only, reverts to $49.90 after first 1000 customers.

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps50 Mbps25 Mbps100 Mbps