Floorboards Online

Floorboards Online

See the Best Timber Flooring in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic and friendly service.

I ordered 60sq m of floor from floors online. They beat all the other quotes I got. Delivery was reliable and very quick. Anastasia was so professional to deal with. I was very happy with my overall experience.

Perfect Service

I ordered some scotia from Floorboards Online, and received them within a few days. Their service was friendly, professional and punctual. This is the second order that I have made with them, and the experience was the same both times.

Fantastic service and good price

I found this company extremely professional. They responded very promptly to all my emails and queries and were competitive on price. They delivered floorboards in timely manner. I would recommend them.

Terrible

Ordered hardwood flooring online website says in stock phone call from their office to tell me it will be 3 months before they can get the requested boards then the upsell . But they are willing to sell me other boards at much higher price . I ask for refund as website says is no problem now no one wants to talk to me and no 3k . This company is a [Word Removed] now its of to Fair Trading wish me luck . Have contacted ACCC .Legal action has commenced .

Great service and help

I had a great experience with Floorboards Online. The service was great, speaking with real people over the phone made ordering what I required easy. The follow up emails were also fantastic. Thank you!

Quality product for a great price

Floorboards Online were great with communication, quick turn-around time with a great product that was well-priced. We were also very happy with the customer service. It was excellent: quick response time, approachable and informative.

Easy and Accommodating

Best price I could find $11sqm cheaper than anywhere else. Was willing to hold till house was built and lock in price. More than help and very accommodating with my situation. Communication was 100%.
Highly recommend!!!

Highly reccomend Floorboards Online - competitive pricing and good service

We ordered through Floorboards Online because we were after a slightly uncommon sustainable flooring option that they stocked - being floating cork floorboards. In addition to this, Floorboards Online offered competitive pricing and great service. We opted to pick up our order from the warehouse which was a more convenient option for us, that Joanna was glad to assist us with. Would definitely order through Joanna again, she's been a great help!

Job Satisfaction

Great service, would recommend

Service was fantastic and Joanna was lovely to deal with. Delivery was very prompt and the product is exactly what we wanted

I would like say simply thanks, and was an absolute pleasure dealing with Joanna. The product arrived on time and given the narrow driveway delivered without fuss. The floor boards look great down, and perfect choice...thanks again to Floorboards online and in particular Joanna for all the help received....

Great service and price!

I was able to easily order the trim i needed for my flooring and the price was much cheaper than other suppliers around!

Prompt customer service

Floorboards Online were a breeze to deal with, quick replies to queries, delivery was on time and product was in perfect condition, thanks to Joanna for your service.

Excellent service

Joanna was really helpful and very patient. Although our order was only small she went to a lot of trouble to assist us.

Great Service & On Time Delivery

I have noticed some negative comments above and had a similar experience last year, however this time they where prompt attentive and delivery ran on time. A great experience and one I would highly recommend.

The worst experience

Terrible customer service, Delivery was booked in four times and never arrived. On the fifth time the delivery came and the products were damaged.
Never Ever Ever Use Floorboard Online!!!
It's not worth the headache and end result is horrible.

Appalling customer service, buck passing and inability to return calls after they say they will.

On Wednesday 23/2/19 Their website offered a great price for engineered floating floorboards, but when I went to order the website wouldn't accept payment. I called Thursday and [name removed] said she would check if they have stock and get back to me that day, she didn't. The next day I called [name removed], who said they have stock. I quoted my credit card and thought that was it. The next day [name removed] called me to say they no longer do that board but they have a new matching board, for more money, a classic bait and switch.
She said she would get back to me back to me with a delivery date.
She didn't.
I received an Email on Monday with a receipt and a message saying she would get back to me early in the week with a due date.
She didn't.
A week of unanswered calls later I asked for a manager. [name removed] said she would find out where my floorboards were. She actually called me an hour later ! saying they were still in the warehouse in Sydney and she would call me early the next morning with a delivery date.
She didn't.
I called 15 times but no answer. It is now 6/3/19 a.
I asked to speak to another manager. They said [name removed] (a directing would return my call in about 30 minutes.
He didn't.
I then spoke with the courier company who have no record of collecting anything for delivery to my suburb.

Bad service, untrustworthy company. Don't waste your time or money with them.

Absolutely Horrible Experience

Paid my money over ($4k) and that was it! Absolutely no service no product and i have had to fight for days to try and get my refund. [name removed] promises the world and delivered nothing, Others promise to follow up and call back but no one in the company ever returns a phone call and everyone ducks for cover with pathetic excuses whenever you ring.
I ended up submitting a complaint with the department of Fair Trading in NSW and at the writing of this review I am still waiting for my full refund.
Update - I finally got my refund after finding someone in the accounts department that actually did what she said she was going to do. It only took a week of constant phone calls!!