4.4

21 reviews · Statistics

86% · 183 · 14%

Job Satisfaction
See the Best Flooring Companies in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lisa A.
Lisa A.WAPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

We have just had Blackbutt flooring layed in a master suite as part of a full house renovation. From the quoting process by Ron through to the finished product the service has been excellent. We are absolutely thrilled with the new boards, the workmanship is exceptional and the trades left the site immaculate. We will be using Floors by Nature for the rest of our renovation and recommending them to friends. Thank you Show details ·  1
Priya
PriyaWAPerth, WA

Absolutely love my floor

The house has been transformed with my new bamboo flooring, it has changed the whole feel of the house which had white ceramic tiles that made the interior cold and hard. Thank you so much! Show details ·  1
Jeff55
Jeff55WAPerth, WA4 posts

Can't stop staring at the floorboards!

On FbN's recommendation we paid a little bit extra to have re-milled jarrah boards installed in the new section of our house to match the original 1930's jarrah boards in the existing house. The result is stunning and now I feel like that bloke on the Colorbond ad who keeps staring at his roof only I keep staring at the floorboards. Ben and Ron took pride in the installation and were friendly and efficient. Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Alex
Alex

Very Happy

I am very happy with the service and result. Very professional and friendly. I love the new bedroom bamboo floor. Done also a very good job in repairing floor damaged by renovations.

Show details

Caroline J
Caroline J

More than we could have dreamed of!

Simply stunning! No issues at all, we are most appreciative of all your hard work. Too nice to place anything on it. Could not recommend highly enough.

Show reply

Ali
Ali

Just what i'd dreampt of

My new Black Butt solid timber floors are better than i could have imagined. Fabulous service all the way. No complaints whatsoever...prompt, honest, friendly service.

Show details ·  1

Holly
Holly

Beautiful craftsmanship

Our new Jarrah floorboards, installed by Floors By Nature, are wonderful and the finish is exactly what we were hoping for. Their expertise, customer service and quality has been faultless as the team take great pride in their work and reputation. Would definitely recommend choosing Floors By Nature.

Show details

Jen
Jen

A fabulous job done swiftly

The guys were prompt and efficient doing a beautiful job. The place was left clean and shining and the work finished will ahead of the anticipated timeline.

Johnnymac01
Johnnymac01Perth2 posts

Gave our builder the wrong board, and now will not make good

We asked our builder for a particular type of engineered wood in the FBN store, but FBN gave us a panel that has a different name and look. Now they're trying to tell us that the one they gave us has two names - one (which is written nowhere on this panel) being the same as the one we wanted. These guys have handled this situation, and their part in this error, very unprofessionally, so be aware of this when dealing with them.

Floors By Nature   DM
Dick
Dick

Susan G
Susan G

Chinduhere
Chinduhere4 posts

Quality job at reasonable price

I recently got my flooring and Trex decking completed by Floors by nature.The team did a quality job at a reasonable price.I would highly recommend them .

Vicki
VickiEAST FREMANTLE3 posts

Transformed

I employed Floors by Nature to install a timber floor in an older apartment I bought after a visit to their shop front. Their friendly approach-ability, willingness to discuss and advise and professionalism won my confidence. I was not disappointed. The finished solid karri floors have totally transformed my apartment and are a real asset. More importantly, they are simply beautiful. Thank you to all the hard working people who were involved in my project. You get a gold star and an elephant stamp :)

Hewitt N
Hewitt N

Absolutely thrilled with the work that has been done

We have been away while the floor was completed and we have just arrived home to what I would say a perfect job. I am absolutely thrilled with the work Floors By Nature have done. Thank you so much to all that where involved.

msprim26