Florsheim
Brand Manager for Florsheim? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Great shoe ,great service

Just received my 2nd pair of Moc toes in Brown. These shoes are sooo comfortable. Service was great ,simple to order,delivery from Vic to NSW so quick. Thanks Florsheim. Al

GsT
GsTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Florsheim GREAT LAKES SPORT MOC TOE BOOT - black

If you want a comfortable shoe , these are not for you, well not off the shelf anyway, terrible... i have had to purchase a PU inner sole to make them comfortable. The shoe size is large compared to all other similar shoe sizes and they claim to be an EE, They are halfway between 2E & D. Be careful when searching there website, it lacks clarity around there sizing...Positive is they are well built but longevity TBD.

benjamin.nelson83
benjamin.nelson83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Contradicting consumer laws

Graeme
GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

No longer a quality shoe

Florsheim are no longer my shoe of choice. Since manufacturing in China they are no longer a quality shoe. One of my purchases lasted less than five years with little wear. On contacting Florsheim their response was “ the Garde shoes in your images is quite an old style and no longer produced after 2016. The age of the shoes could be the reason for the deterioration despite the little use received.” Clearly Florsheim don’t expect their shoes to last and accept they are of lesser quality.

Angie
AngieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Delivery Charges

J M.
J M.

Shoelaces issue

Had issues with my shoelaces on my Supacush shoes I bought. It's taken months of phone calls to try and replace them and still not able to get a set sent out. Called again and lady said she has no idea what's happened. She will now investigate again.

Val
Val

Super fast service and great website

Not sure why people complaining. I’ve bought 5 items online feom florsheim. All have been great quality and delivered lightning fast. Didn’t have to return anything because i did my due diligence and take responsibility for my purchases. All are in great condition after repeated use. Yes you have to pay for postage on return items. This is the case for 90% of companies. You get the option however of returning it to a store for free. I’ve had great experiences buying from florsheim both in store and online. I have work shoes which i wear almost daily since about 2 years and they are still going strong and look great.

Really bad service returning shoes on my own cost

Terrible online experience, think 10 times before buying online. Their online exoerience is terrible considering in this day and age all companies offer free returns.

OzyMan
OzyMan

Never buy from their online store

Never buy from their online store, if you have any issue, you will have to mail back the itmes, at your own cost, you can not take anything back to a store The entire experience is just a pain, inconvenient and shows that the company doesn't really embrace the online experience. I had to mail back a pair of shoes that were the incorrect size, I could not return nor exchange the shoes at a physically store, this put me out of pocket $20.

Joe
JoeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible on line service. Buyer must pay the cost of returns. Be sure before you buy!!

The whole experience has left a bad taste i my mouth and I will not be using this service again.

Avoid these crumbling shoes at all costs

Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

bleed my feet. must be made in china. avoid this at all costs.

bleed my feet. must be made in china. avoid this at all costs. buy the correct size and looks good. but it is not comfy at all. feel like walking with 2 big stones on my feet. very bad quality

Grumpy
GrumpySouth East Queensland, QLD

Crap Florsheim!

Bought 3 pairs at winter garden Brisbane on Sale .4/12 Told the guy couldn't remember why I stopped buying Florsheim years ago, NOW I remember! wore one pair 3-4 times , already the insoles have come unstuck the most uncomfortable feeling ,They creep up your feet Terrible shoe cheaply made with bad workmanship very DISSAPOINTING

Tony
Tony

Excellent delivery service

Ordered a pair of casual shoes online on a Saturday and was amazed and extremely impressed they arrived on the following Tuesday, and this was from Melbourne to Perth!!!
Just hoping the quality and longevity matches this delivery service.

Your Chadstone store rep thinks I can't buy a $219 shoe - is she a racist or just stupid?

Went to the Chadstone store (today) Sunday morning. After 30 seconds of browsing, I ask for size 44. First comment "But its $219!". I am like " So?". Rep replies "Oh I just wanted you to be sure you can buy it!". LOL. Doesn't matter I am a CEO or a cleaner or Asian / Indian / Latino / Caucasian.... I have bought $600 shoes and $20 ones as well....what's the issue mate? Better think about what you say...thought stores wanted to sell more. Btw my 13 year old was with me and simply smirked and said "Dad, she doesn't like you, I thought they were meant to sell shoes...".. LOL...we just walked away from Floresheim...for good!!