Flory Day

Flory Day

Robyn Pogmore

Robyn PogmoreSydney, NSW

There ARE good online dress places

I would like to introduce an optimistic note and say that good online companiesDO exist.
KESHET, out of Hobart, sells fun bright clothes, well made, well photographed.nothing pretty-pretty.
INNOVATIONS , from Frenchs Forest warehouse, I think——a bit conservative, but good value, and very reliable. I’m sure there are others.

Meg T

Meg T

Rubbish clothes and a scam

The clothes look beautiful on the ads BUT you don’t get what’s is pictured !
My turquoise and emerald dress was blue and yellow with no similarity at all. I advised the “company” who said a 10% discount would be applied to my next order. Returns are impossible and you have to pay for the postage ! I am going to pursue this via PayPal to see if I can get any help there.

Janine

JanineHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service

I recently bought 3 dresses. Unfortunately only 1 fitted although the other 2 were lovely.
I contacted the company regarding returns and they couldn’t have been more helpful.

Issue was resolved within a week. Can’t fault their customer service!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Majella

MajellaPerth, WA

Do not buy if you need to send it back

Have repeatedly attempted to return items, filled in the return/ exchange forms which have been ignored. Will not be buying from this company again

Impossible to return item which didn't fit

I recently bought a dress from Floryday and am not happy with the quality plus it is too large - when I have tried to return it they are claiming they have no record of my order. You can't get around the system because you have to select your order number and it's not listed. It wasn't particularly expensive but it's still annoying. I will ask Paypal to help sort this issue.

Karel s

Karel sQueensland

This is the most disappointing garment I have ever received

The garment presented well. However they sent the wrong size and made it very difficult to return. Could not contact them for a return code and phone number is Hong Kong. Scam

Carmela M.

Carmela M.Sydney, NSW

Do not buy from this online company

They have had my money for over a month and still no shipment and no communication. The web site does not make it easy to cancel the order and they have not told me when my order is to be filled.

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Do Not Waste Your Hard Earned Money

Please do not waste your hard earned money its discussing dresses are rags nothing what they look like. size 10 would fit a size 16 person I just wasted $120 plus postage on 3 rags. No make or shape to the dresses. Very, Very disappointed. I hope this helps someone from making the same mistake. Where is the consumer protection?? Is there anybody going to protect us and look into this Company. Take care people, Chris

Rowena

RowenaSydney, NSW

Beware, scam

Do not trust this company. The clothes look nothing like the picture. Cheap fabrics, small sizes. They make it impossible to return. A scam

Kathy

KathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality, unable to return!!!

The clothing looked nothing like on the website. I wanted to return 2 out of the 3 garments. I tried to contact them 3 times and got no response. Total waste of money.

Linnie B

Linnie BNSW, 2773

Very poor quality

I ordered several shirts which looked very pretty and stylish online but was very disappointed when I received the goods as the material was cheap and nasty and crushed as soon as you touched it. Don't waste your money buying this rubbish clothing.

SizingTrue to size

dexter4Hunter Region, NSW

Not what I ordered

dexter4

Warning to every one I have noticed Rotita popping up adds everywhere and had a look at the website --- they are the same company as Floryday! They have exactly the same clothes. BUYERS BE WARE!

VMUPAU

Poor quality

graceGSydney, NSW

Scam company. Very poor quality goods from China.

Do not buy from them. The goods displayed are not what you are going to get, and then you will have a big
problem in trying to get a refund, even through Paypal it took me ages. The pictures of clothing shown have
the appearance of good quality and that's to con you. I purchased a top that looked like a linen mixture, but
what I received was a shabby oversized creased polyester top that hardly resembled the top shown.
Please beware!. You get better quality, and a lot cheaper if you buy from Kmart, also goods from China.
At least you can see what you are buying.

Jabe

JabeHunter Region, NSW

Beware

Melbourne buyer

Melbourne buyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic company. They do not respond to requests! - Returns.

I'm extremely dissatisfied with the products AND the "service". The sizing is horrendous - such a variance. I ordered size 14, and half the garments (although marked 14) really were a size 10, whilst others (marked 14) were a size 16+.
Additionally, the quality of some of the garments was pathetic - you'd be embarrassed selling this stuff!
Could not easily find any "returns" details on website - only a phone number which would not connect. So emailed them (twice) asking for instructions regarding "returns". Received 2 "ticketed" confirmations saying they'll get back to me in 24 hours - that was 10 days ago. Still have not heard anything.
Extremely bad experience. Definitely would NOT recommend.

SizingVery small
Lynne

LynnePerth, WA

I was disgusted

I ordered a photo of a lovely green floral summer dress, and paid AUD$50 plus postage.
To my horror I received a green cotton sack that hangs like a rag!
Floryday should be closed down! Don’t trust them!

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid this company they are a scam.

I have been caught twice by this company so yes I am a fool. What they send does not match the photos. They use poor quality fabrics that would normally be linings etc and no waistbands just elastic. The finish is dreadful. Avoid at all costs!!!

SizingVery small

Disappointing

Purchased two "Linen"dresses as stated on the web site.. What I received was not Linen but cheap poly cotton. Searched through both dresses to find manufacturers label which you will find on any and all clothing purchased that states what material the item is made from and the laundry instructions. Low and behold nothing in either dress. What a disappointment! Will not purchase anything from this site again and will not recommend it either.

SizingTrue to size
fay

fayNorthern Region, NSW

disappointing

wouldn't recommend!
Dress didn't fit although I am a 16 and I bought the 16-18 size. Can't imagine someone of size 18 even bothering to put it on. Looked cheap, my husband said it looked like a nightie & it was shorter than described. I am short & it was supposed to be 'knee length' but it didn't reach my knees. Nothing to like about the dress but delivery was fast so I have time to look elsewhere for a replacement.

northshoreoldie

northshoreoldieasked

The return address to send back unsuitable dresses

Please??

1. Return Address
Name: Floryday Return Center
Address: 457 Waterloo road, Greenacre, NSW
Country: AUSTRALIA
Postal Code: 2190

You will need prior approval from the company before you return your dresses.

Regards,

graceG

I hope you paid with Paypal? otherwise will have a lot of trouble trying to get your money back. When you send the goods back make sure you register the package. They don't respond to emails. Every thing is automated.
I took me weeks to eventually get a full refund, minus postage through Paypal. They scam people, Goods that you receive are not as described and pictured online. I purchased what looked to be a nice linen mixture top.
What I received was a cheap see through polyester and creased junk. I didn't even take it out of the plastic packaging. I now always check reviews first. Anyway I prefer to buy in person, so I can try the outfit on and see the quality and not pay for postage. By the way Floriyday junk doesn't come cheap either except in quality!
I wish you luck!

dexter4

graceG i Also like to buy in person after some disappointments buying on line. Nothing beats a day out with your friends and trying on clothes. I don't want to become a recluse inside my house spending hours looking on line, not receiving what I ordered or wrong sizing then having to go out any way to return goods!

Josie G.

Josie G.asked

Where do you get your products from?

Moira boyd
Moira boyd

The items were shipped from China.

Jayel
Jayel

After this and similar online shopping experiences with anything coming from China, I will only buy from US or Australian companies taking great care with any mention of connection to China based sources in the future.

graceG

Cheap junk, definitely not as pictured online. I was luck to get a refund through Paypal after a long wait.

Kay W.

Kay W.asked

Hi
I ordered an item on 31st Jan 2020 and paid $63.85 via paypal and I still have not received it? Can I expect the item or at least get a refund please? pkwilliams2@bigpind.com

Ms Dee
Ms Dee

Did you get your refund?

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands