Flory Day

Flory Day

Jill T

Jill TMid North Coast, NSW

OK, Not OK

I purchased 3 dresses. Two are fine, the third (and my favourite) isn't unfortunately. It's quite a loose weave cotton fabric and, being a little concerned it might shrink, washed it exactly as per the washing instructions. It shrank quite considerably and I can only use it now as a beach cover up. Very disappointed.

michelle

michelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks Good Online But What Rubbish

I had brought 11 items form this company and could only use 3 which look alright and the rest look very cheap and nasty.
Wish I had read the reviews first and payed by pal pal. Now that I have read the review it seam pointless to try to get a refund for these items.
Will never use this company again. Buyer by ware!

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Total Rip Off

Ordered 3 items, first item not available, second item arrived months later and was wrong size, third item advised sent but in reality never arrived. Both 2nd and 3rd items paid for but the returns process unworkable.
Seriously do not engage with this company which is based in Hong Kong and only interested in your money

Lynne

LynnePerth, WA

The pictured dress was not sent to me. I got a rag bag for $50!

I ordered a pretty green dress with a petticoat that cost $50AUD. I received a rag bag! Truly I was horrified and sickened by their out right robbery!
Floryday advertisements are everywhere and they are scammers! They should be closed down or ordered to show real pictures of their raggy clothes

Susan Beams

Susan BeamsMurray Region, NSW

So dissatisfied and disappointed!

Got 4 dresses, wish I had of read reviews first !! They are absolute crap material, see through sizing is up the crap they are going straight in the bin

EdithSouth East Queensland, QLD

My new jacket.

My new jacket is perfect. The style is great and casual.
Size is excellent, it fits me perfectly and will keep me nice and warm in winter.
Love it! Thank you

Anne

Anne

Make refunds and returns almost impossible!

Floryday billed me twice for sane items and said refund made and bank receipt attached, however it wasn't. Tried twice to resolve this unsuccessfully.
Items were not as expected and return process almost impossible would definitely reccomend shopping elsewhere.

Disappointing!!

Garments quality nothing like pictures on line. I wouldn't even put them in Salvation Army clothes bin.A waste of money.

Just As Expected

I have purchased several items from Floryday. They were all as I had expected. I have had several compliments when wearing them. The only problem I had was when something that I had ordered & paid for, was not available. It took several weeks for them to process my refund. Other than that, it was OK dealing with this company.

R phillis

R phillisSydney, NSW

Absolute rubbish clothing

Doesn't even deserve one star. Absolute rubbish, looks nothing like the picture. Was supposed to be cotton but it's a cheap shiny synthetic material. I want to return but I have to pay for the postage, what a joke. Don't buy off this scam company!

Kasey D.

Kasey D.South East Queensland, QLD

Didn't look like this on the website

This dress is ridiculously low cut at the chest. It did not look like this in the promo pictures. I don't know who could wear this. Maybe someone with brand new breast implants? Even then, they would need Hollywood tape

Joanne

JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not what I ordered

The clothes they sent me were nothing like the.pictures. The postage was expensive. I will never buy from them again.

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely rubbish

The item I bought is so cheap and nasty, I will never wear it. They also make it so expensive to exchange that you are just loosing more more. DO NOT BUT FROM FLORYDAY

JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!

Don’t always go by the negative reviews please!From the day I ordered I have had nothing but the best service with Floryday.Purchased 3 tops on this site..5 hours after I ordered it had been processed! Ten days to arrive and I am in Melbourne.Quallity great and colours accurate.It is quite a warm fabric so not much else required to wear underneath!Please go by the siding guide and if in doubt go a size up in the tops.Quite roomy at the bottom but hey make a statement and twist into a lose knot.Thankyou FloryDay your service is 100% better than another website I purchased similar garments from ❤️

Jan

Please note sizing guide not siding guide..predictive text lol

Dermagic Australia

Dermagic AustraliaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The dress I bought was supposed to be cotton but it is polyester.

The dress looks as though it is cotton but it is polyester. Very disappointed. It arrived quickly and very cheap.

Kaylean

KayleanPerth, WA

Never again would I buy from this company.

Canceled order. The money had gone through. Now have to wait 2 weeks!! Why?

Canceled order getting the run around to get money back! Can’t talk or msg real ppl. Don’t use this company.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ladies low top wedge heel sneakers in silver

Just received my sneakers I’m Absolutely thrilled Love Love them will be ordering another pair in different colour Perfect fit Love the colour and delivery was very fast Great Service Many Thanks Floryday

Haworth

HaworthNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Don't wast your money .

I ordered goods from flory day not only did it take some time to receive my order and I was so disappointed as everything was so cheap and nasty plastic looking I then contacted them well before the 14 day return policy and I returned my order according to there policy it took awhile to be refunded which was less almost 70 Australian dollars again I contacted them and so the shipping cost with what I bought there's no refund so plus the cost of return post and now I'm out of pocket just under 90 dollars for my troubles with nothing to show for it ,,,,, Never Ever, Ever will I shop with this company AGAIN,,,,, anyone should not deal with this company
,,,,I too should have checked REVIEWS FIRST,

Jane

Jane

Do NOT Buy from this Online Store

Some items arrived too big and others not completed. Tried to get online but wouldn't send me a password. Emailed the service@ and got a reply in November, but that's been about it. No action no other contact. Very disappointed and wished I'd read everyone else's reviews. What a sham!!

Andrea T

Andrea Tasked

Is the Clothing true to Australian sizes? I’m usually a 14 in a top.. would l get Large? Or Bigger? Thanks

Hello Andrea,
I bought a coat, and I like a bit of room for a jumper. I am 14-16 here in Oz. The coat is XXL, and works for me.
XL would have probably been OK too, but I already have one that is tight, and I don't like that. Good Luck.

northshoreoldie

northshoreoldieasked

The return address to send back unsuitable dresses

Please??

1. Return Address
Name: Floryday Return Center
Address: 457 Waterloo road, Greenacre, NSW
Country: AUSTRALIA
Postal Code: 2190

You will need prior approval from the company before you return your dresses.

Regards,

graceG

I hope you paid with Paypal? otherwise will have a lot of trouble trying to get your money back. When you send the goods back make sure you register the package. They don't respond to emails. Every thing is automated.
I took me weeks to eventually get a full refund, minus postage through Paypal. They scam people, Goods that you receive are not as described and pictured online. I purchased what looked to be a nice linen mixture top.
What I received was a cheap see through polyester and creased junk. I didn't even take it out of the plastic packaging. I now always check reviews first. Anyway I prefer to buy in person, so I can try the outfit on and see the quality and not pay for postage. By the way Floriyday junk doesn't come cheap either except in quality!
I wish you luck!

dexter4
dexter4

graceG i Also like to buy in person after some disappointments buying on line. Nothing beats a day out with your friends and trying on clothes. I don't want to become a recluse inside my house spending hours looking on line, not receiving what I ordered or wrong sizing then having to go out any way to return goods!

Josie G.

Josie G.asked

Where do you get your products from?

Moira boyd
Moira boyd

The items were shipped from China.

Jayel
Jayel

After this and similar online shopping experiences with anything coming from China, I will only buy from US or Australian companies taking great care with any mention of connection to China based sources in the future.

graceG

Cheap junk, definitely not as pictured online. I was luck to get a refund through Paypal after a long wait.

CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens ClothingWomens
Labels Sold Variety of Labels
Buy Now, Pay Later OptionsNone
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday, Office / Businesswear, Plus Size and Swimwear

Other Footwear Shops & Brands