3.8

K. Davidson

K. DavidsonSydney, NSW

My favourite place to shop!

Great quality plants and friendly staff that are always happy to help at the Taren Point store. My only small criticism is that it can be really hard to find someone to help you as they of often seem understaffed but once you do manage to pin someone down they are always a wealth of knowledge and very friendly.

Store LocationTaren point
Flower PowerFlower Power

Hi K and thanks so much for reviewing our garden centre. We appreciate your feedback and will be looking into this further. We look forward to seeing you back in-store again soon!

Nan

NanSydney, NSW

False advertising

Having viewed Terry Hills website for a specific rose I was wanting to purchase I could see that the said rose was in stock. I then drove from Berowra to Flower Power at Terry Hills then to be told by a staff member in that area that the rose was not available and that the website is not kept up to date. As I am over 70 and social distancing I was very disappointed that I had made this trip unnecessarily. I do not call this customer service.

Store LocationTerry hills

Marty F.Sydney, NSW

Thoroughly Impressed

Should any of you plant lovers have issues with your purchased plants, pls take them up with the Store Manager for a workable favorable solution. Definitely going back to them now for further purchases.

Marty F.

Thanks for this...and who might I say has referred me?

Emma K

Emma K

Misleading pricing advertised

I went to purchase pavers in the Taren Point store, but was told it was not the price advertised per square metre as it states on the signage. It was for ‘ each’ paver, when it didn’t state this anywhere on the signage.
When contacting the company, I received a response from the store I’d already spoken with instead of head office telling me a different price per metre square that was stated no where on the signage and that they’d be changing the misleading signage rather then honouring the price advertised.

I’ll be contacting ACCC!

Store LocationTaren Point
Joseph

JosephSydney, NSW

Customer Service Excellence - Mel from Prospect Store

Outstanding (& patient) customer service from Mel! I was fortunate to receive her very knowledgeable and helpful service on her final day. In future, customers visiting the Taren Point Store, please approach Mel and say hi! Her suggestions, detailed knowledge on plants and landscaping expertise sets the benchmark! Flower Power, you’re very lucky to have such an employee! Thank you Mel!

Flower PowerFlower Power

Hi Joseph and thanks for sharing your lovely feedback - we'll be sure to pass on to Mel. We hope to see you back in-store again soon!

Kate

KateSydney, NSW

Not a place for women or older people

I went to flower power to purchase a large pot. I was unable to get it in my car alone. When I sought assistance from staff I was advised by one of the three men standing at the counter that no one would assist me to get the pot in my car as it was company policy. I was advised that I could pay to have the pot delivered. I left without the pot. Obviously single women and elderly people are not welcome at flower power. And if you are a woman, elderly, or have a disability you will pay more than everyone else to have your items delivered. My recommendation: go to Bunnings instead, their staff are extremely helpful and will happily accommodate women, elderly people, and those with disabilities.

Store LocationMascot
Joanne W.

Joanne W.Sydney, NSW

Best nursery in the hills area

The biggest nursery in the hills area. Loved the vast variety of pot plants and you can find all kinds of herbs to bring home. Staff is helpful. I asked for fertiliser and the staff searched and gave few choices so I can get the one suit my budget the best. Will become a regular return customer for sure.

Store LocationGlen heaven
Flower PowerFlower Power

Thanks very much for your kind feedback Joanne! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed our huge range of pot plants and herbs. We look forward to helping you in-store again soon!

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Terrible bulk soil

Bought 3 cube of soil/compost and it’s full of garbage. Absolutely riddled with plastic. I bought this for a vege bed, don’t think I want to grow anything in this!

Sam N.

Sam N.Sydney, NSW

Very disapointed......

garbo

garbo

Bad checkout experience

I purchased 30 plants 16 of the plants were the same and potting mix from the Milperra store and had a full trolley I get to the check and get told to remove all plants from the trolley and put them on the conveyor. there were only 2 checkouts open so not only do you have the inconvenience of removing everything from the trolley you also hold everyone up surly you can leave them in the trolley like they doe at Bunnings. Check out operator was very apologetic and embarrassed with this stupid rule.

Nice Plants

Plants selection is pretty good, prices are a little high. Customer service could be better. I will probably go back there for the plant variety and maybe a coffee as they have a Cafe.

Returning Chemicals

Eco Neem was purchased at Mascot. Upon reading the full description at home realised this chemical was not for me. When trying to return it to Mascot I was informed no chemicals can be returned. Where is the notice to that effect? - actually nowhere but they got around that by telling me I should have asked as it may have been tampered with!! Would an 83 year old living in retirement village do that? I left the shop and also left the bottle of Eco Neem as I would not have it in my residence.

Store LocationMascot. Invoice No (?) 6952. 6/4/2019

VickiSydney, NSW

Poor Service

Spent over $600 on plants there. One month later 8 of them have died. Took photos, was told," no you actually have to bring in the dead plant." So dug the dead plants out, took them in. Managers response, 'They were overwatered!" How can that be when all the others are thriving!
Lesson learnt; If you live in Campbelltown/Camden area go to Tim's Garden Centre and NOT Flower Power at Mt Annan.

Vicki

Unfortunately we had 21 of the same type of plant, 8 of which died. The conditions were fine for two thirds of them.

PravinaSydney, NSW

Customer service

I went to the flower power at Mascot and was looking for a specific plant could not find the colour that I was after so was leaving. I could not find the exit and asked the lady working there where it was. She then asked me if she could search my bag! I allowed her but I was disgusted felt like I was being treated badly. I was well drssed of Indian origin and wondered if she would have treated a Caucasian in the same manner! I have spent over $600 in the last few months at flower power but certainly will not be taking my business there anymore!! Appalling treatment really disgusted !!

Saving on Service

I first contacted FP Enfield in late Sept 18 to begin regular garden maintenance and to have some fill to a side entry and top soil placed on my lawn. They put me in contact with Head Office. After speaking to the lovely girls at Head Office many times, I have had dozens of promises to have someone return my calls to complete the work required, for months. Finally after many calls, a FP contractor came to my home in late Dec and promised a quote to complete the work. It is now January, over 5 months and no progress. I give up! Flower Power does not deserve my business and after reading the poor reviews, I'm not sure why I have persisted for so long. Very disappointing service from what I thought was a reputable company.

Kara
Kara

Hi Octavia,
Thanks for the reply. I spoke to Steve yesterday. It was great to see that he was able to do the follow up. I received a quote this morning. Thanks

Flower PowerFlower Power

I'm so glad to hear that Kara. I hope everything exceeds your expectations from here. Don't hesitate to reach out to us at gardenlovers@flowerpower.com.au if you need any further support.
Octavia

Shirley

ShirleyBALMAIN

Appalling customer service & downright meanness

Shell

Shell

Very Impressed and Happy

Just want to thank Paris so much for her help today.I know nothing about plants and Paris was so helpful and patient with me and explained everything about the plants I purchased.
She is so passionate about her job and Flower Power are very lucky to have her as an employee.
The plants look great!
Thanks again Paris
Michelle

My poor plants :(

Nick

NickBlacktown

Poor attitude didn't seem to care either way

Lanscaping design and service

We were referred to Blitz Landscaping by Flower Power. We had previously contacted other services within the area, who were not prepared to provide a quote and/or did not show up. This service provided a quote, were efficient and on budget. We are pleased with the job in our backyard.

Flower PowerFlower Power

Great to hear your landscaping job went smoothly and you're happy with the result! Thanks for taking the time to review our services Calm.