Fly365.com

Fly365.com

Helpful staff

Thanks for helping me out
I put wrong spelling of my last name and Sharukh help me out without extra charges
I will recommend every one to this
Really appreciated

AeWsome

I booked ticket on 11 March and unfortunately my ticket cancelled so then I talk to a guy name Shahrukh .He is nice guy and he helped me a lot according to my matter .comapny needs a guy like Shahrukh .
Thanks a lot Man

Exceptional Customer Service

I called in regards to a minor error on my booking, and had such great customer service from Pratik, extremely understanding and was so accommodating for my needs. Will absolutely use Fly365! Thank-you!

good experience

Just bought tickets to UK, no problems for now. Credit card payment was quick. their website looks good and it quite fast. Let's wait for flight dates to give another review.

Very helpful

Spoke to Sharukh who helped with a ticketing and seating issue. He was bery helpful a good communicator and resolved the matter promptly.
Hope the airlines and airports are as efficient

big thanks

HI , my booking with FLY365, was very good experience , everything was perfect , after I book my flight , I call the , NSW office of FLY365 , and ask for help about booking my seats and talk to Snehal , she was very helpful and understanding , and I like to say BIG thanks to Snehal and appreciate that , the good old fashion service this days is very hard to find , THANK YOU, Toni .

Great Service. No Hiccups

I booked Brisbane / Rome return with Fly365.com for the first time late last year. Booked online with no hiccups and no problems along the way. I would use Fly365 again.

Trip Completed Yes

Fraud

WATCH OUT !As soon as I paid online two flight tickets via Fly365.com, my card was compromised. I found over 10 unauthorized transactions total valued around $2000 ( from Hungrypanda, David Jones, Bills Telstra, Optus, Vodafone etc)

My enquire was solved.

When booking my flight, I had entered one letter typo, and I asked some helped by mailing serval time and the consultant Rafeeq explained me well and helped me. Thank you very much.

high flier

Booked with FLY365 for a return Perth Taiwan with Thai Airways. Got more than good service with FLY 365 and Thai airlines. The staff at fly365.com, were very helpful,and patient,with my ongoing enquiries.

nobody does it better

Fly 365.com, still continue to be the benchmark with on-line travel booking and price. On my second overseas journey with them. I chose another carrier for my flight,and the staff at fly365.com,were very reassuring with my queries.

Booking Type Flights

The best service ever received

I can’t thank enough for the support provided to me dealing with the issue regarding my booking. I strongly recommend fly365 and I’ll definitely book all future flights from fly365.

Reference Number Problem Resolved

Fly365 System upgrade overnight made my reference numbers from yesterday no longer usable - I was going crazy not being able to find my booking - but my problem was efficiently resolved with one phone call to Sharukh.

Phone inquiry

This is the second time I have rung for help or advice and again very efficient and put me at ease about booking. Excellent phone help from Snehal, pleasant and helpful, thank you.

Not recommended at all!!

Not recommended at all!!!
Their security system is so poor. I booked the ticket and because the bank could not provide the pending transaction within 24 hours, they decided to cancel my booking and they said randomly they ask for transaction from bank account not for every booking. So, they have security checking just randomly.
Never trust them!

Booking Type Flights
Hi Shani We have noticed from the history of your booking , you attempted your payment 5 times , on 4 occasions the card numbers you used declined. You also used two separate cards and each of these declined until on the 5 attempt the card confirmed. Mastercard CBA 2090048407 PRR28K 19/2/19 12:27 AM 0 - Approved Captured Mastercard CBA 2090048405 PRR28K 19/2/19 12:23 AM 2 - Declined Failed Mastercard CBA 2090048398 PRR28K 19/2/19 12:19 AM 5 - Insufficient Funds Failed Mastercard CBA 2090048397 PRR28K 19/2/19 12:18 AM 2 - Declined Failed Mastercard CBA 2090048393 PRR28K 19/2/19 12:09 AM 2 - Declined Failed We do not apologies for trying to keep our customers credit cards safe from fraud , and as online travel company fraud is prevalent within this industry. As no stage have we asked for either your credit card details nor do we ask for your bank account details , the details you also provided to us via your bank was incorrect. This also raise concerns, with our bank. We always ensure we keep our clients credit card information private and this ensure our customers trust us with their details. We have had many happy customer compliment us on our security measures, and we have had many people attempting to use other people credit card information without the knowledge of the card holder which we have caught and brought to justice Again, we do not apologies for keeping our customers details safe and free from fraudulent activity. At no point are we claiming your transaction was of a fraudulent nature , but we must follow up these types of transaction due to the bank requesting further information

EXCESSIVE FEES! $300 for 1 letter incorrect

We booked 5 passengers on fly365 and made had 1 incorrect letter in a middle name. The fee to change was $300, we were also initially told the flight was completely void and to book it again. Luckily we called the airline and found out that wasn't true!
We understand this was our mistake but it was so disappointing to be charged that amount of money as the correction would have cost $100 through the airway. Very greedy!
We would never book through them again and wouldn't recommend them based on the values and ethos of the company. They seem more interested in making money than providing a fair service.

Hi Kat We do understand your frustration, as we also share this frustration when people get things incorrect. As name change are lengthy process for our staff to preform and these can take up to 2 days to get a name fixed correctly, this means Fly365 must take a staff member off the phones and only deal with resolving your issue and this can impact our business. We have also noted that your booking was made in December and only advised us 5 days prior to travel of the error. We do ask all passengers to check names upon making a booking, we ask all our passengers three times throughout the process We also advise the fee which we charge if this is incorrect , This was clicked and agreed by you. We are a business that offers a fair service to all our passengers, and of course business need to charge how much time is spent for our consultants to fix your error We would suggest to all our guest please please please check your names prior to payment, as we have stated this is a lengthy process, and this type of review could have been avoided with a simple triple check of your name.

Best price and easy to book

I have booked twice through this website never had any problem , prices were good and no hidden charges.will book again in future .Got my confirmed tickets with in minutes after the booking through this website.

Excessive Fees to change

booked a flight for $1092.70 and charged $463 to just change the date by 5 days (with $225 to airline and $135 to fly365) plus $35 tax and $68 airfare difference which is ok and then credit card fees on top. The double change fee situation should be illegal. always book directly with airline and pay one change fee. !!!! we would like if the airline could possibly waive their fee of $225 and pay one fee only if possible.

Booking Type Flights
Thank you for your review, Yes we agree with you. When you make a change with Fly365 we do charge a fee of 135.00 Aud to make this change. This is also one of the cheapest fees amongst our competitors. The reason for this is we must cost and change the flight service then we must also re issue the ticket to reflect the new flight. At this point the airline has nothing to do with this process at all , and all the work is performed by Fly365 The reason why the airline charges a re-issue fee is for the pure fact that they may need to do the above work, but in your case, they did not need to do anything. Airlines will always continue to charge us and you for a re- issue fee when they have done nothing. We would agree the airlines should waiver this charge so you don’t get double charged. We do understand your situation, but we do hope that by booking with us you know you have saved over 200.00 than booking direct with the airline in question. If you need a more flexible fare we always suggest for guest to send us a email so we can look at a flexible fare option that will allow refunds before and after travel has commenced , and also free change fees , but these type of tickets can come at a premium cost.

I use Fly 365 All the time

Fly 365 is wonderful to book through. They don't have a limit on layover time so I've been able to explore two different Asian countries (and even see the Great Wall) on long layovers I had planned. I've used them multiple times and have never had any issues with payment, ticket confirmation, baggage, etc. Highly highly recommend.

Trip Completed Yes

Changing booking

I booked several flights and realised a few hours later that I needed to change my travel dates. I called Fly365 and was put through toa very helpful and pleasant gentleman, Sharukh. He told me all I needed to do sent me emails promptly and I was able to cancel the flights with only a $50 cancellation fee. No credit card charges. I would have had to pay over $350 to changethe flights.