Fly365.com

Fly365.com

Easy and reasonable price

2nd time user , Bought ticket to Singapore via Singapore Airlines , typo on Dob, sent urgent email , fixed within 1 hour , Checkin and boarding smoothly , No drama . Just make sure no typo on passenger names as charges may apply !! . Recommended

Extremely helpful

I would like to commend Sharukh on his helpfulness and politeness. We misspelt a name in our airline booking and contacted flight 365 in a panic. Sharukh promptly fixed the mistake at no extra charge and carefully checked all the other names. Thank you Sharukh!

Veneet is awesome!

I stuffed up big time, booking flights to Europe but getting my dates wrong. Thinking the mistake was gonna cost me big time, I fired off an email and hoped for the best. Veneet came through with prompt and professional service, fixing up my mess completely. What a legend!

Booking Type Flights

BE CAREFUL WITH "AIRLINE CREDIT"

Before my booked flight, I had something come up where I would have preferred to cancel the flights, I didn't have to but it would have been more convenient. I spoke to the staff and they said I would get a full refund for airline credit so I could cancel the flights as long as I book with the same airline and within 12months of paying initial flights.
I have now received an email saying I have been credited the amount however what I was not aware of was the ridiculous "rebooking fees" that amount to $400aud

The staff are pretty robotic as well, just policy this policy that policy blah blah blah, did not listen to anything I was saying.

If I had known this when I spoke to the gentleman on the phone I would not have asked for airline credits.

Be careful!!!

Booking Type Flights

Amazing service, fast and great help.

We had an issue with our returning flight home being cancelled by the airline. Fly365 we’re emailing back and forth straight away and on the phone to the airline helping us solve the issue. They kept us informed and within 30 minutes the issue was resolved.

Booking Type Flights

Dupe Booking system needs fixing. Limited phone support. Pay extra $20 for stress free booking elsewhere

I've never had a problem through any of the other crap ticket providers like cheap-o-air but these guys have so far been the most difficult to deal with.

Cons:
Dupe booking email system is stupid
Phone support only for mon-friday (wouldn't be hard to hire a few casuals for weekends)

Pros: As far as I can tell the email support is fast and always on point
They undercut competitors on many Flights to Europe that go through Etihard and Qatar airlines.

I was going to book through an airline company however found a cheaper price on sky scanner. So I purchased on sky-scanner and told them to cancel. They cancelled the booking immediately.
When booking on sky scanner I spent 40 minutes filling most of the form out and than my internet cut out so I simply closed the page and opened a new one when I fixed my internet and filled out the info page all over again (because you can't login to re-open it like you can with other providers). Seeing as I didn't complete the form or get to the payment screen it shouldn't have held the booking. Yet I get an email response from them saying I may have a duplicate booking and that I need to get it cancelled else incur a cancellation fee that is over $200. I didn't even log into FLY 365, so how the hell can i cancel if it was incurred by me? I don't even know if it was me. This is confusing and stupid. At-least tell people where the duplicate booking comes from and how they can cancel. It's basic customer service/resolution something FLY 365 doesn't understand. In-fact why even send them an email if you are not 100% sure yourself?

Absolutely ridiculous. Not only are they not sure if I have a duplicate booking but now I'm not even sure myself what's happening. So far time spent trying to resolve duplicate booking: 1 Hour : 30 minutes of my life I will never get back. I was waiting on the line with that airline company for ages just to be laughed at and told they cancelled it 30 minutes after I asked them too and that they have no clue why fly365 would say i have a duplicate booking.

This dupe booking system is ultimately flawed and can be fixed with a few simple adjustments with the addition of more information on that dreadful "dupe" booking email. Note: wasn't even given a time-frame to how long I have to resolve this before the fee is incurred.

UPDATE: after some email exchanges I got a response from their online team saying I can ignore that dupe booking email. Gee thanks Fly 365. You sent me that email 5 days after the airline cancelled my held booking. So this is clearly a problem with your Email system for dupes. GET IT FIXED.

Booking Type Flights

Good prices, but poor website and unapologetic staff attitude

The URL on the receipt does not work for the info re Incorrect name format, emailed them and got an automated generic response
"We strongly recommend that you read your confirmation and read this thoroughly. By doing this will ensure all queries are answered, eliminating any stress for you."
This is the service i get for spending over $3,000.

Ease of Booking
Hi Reasonable customer Apologies as we do have a lot of automated responses that do go out to customers. This is to ensure all customers are answered in timely manner and customers are not waiting long periods for general questions to be answered We will review your automated response and see if we are able to word this better in the future Thank you for your feedback

Convenient, and very helpful if anything goes wrong

I booked a multi city journey to Europe with fly365. The price was great and the booking process very easy. Although I usually try to book direct with the airline, the direct booking price was much higher, and I was confident to book with this company as I have booked with them before and they were very helpful to fix a problem I had.

Wrong name format,

I have booked my flight on a website fly 365 , i never made a mistake everytine I booked a flight in any agency because I always make sure i fly safe. But something goes wron on my ticket, my middle name and surname went together but in my passport i have my middle name separate. I know my self its not my mistake , that now I'm getting nervous when i go to the custom. So why my booking is different to my iterenary?

Can NOT get on the website

I have booked flights to the UK for 4 people. I wanted to check my details were correct. I have been trying to get on their website for 3 hours now and it comes up with ERROR. I am extremely nervous this is a fake website after reading more negative reviews;-/

Booking Type Flights
Hi Jennifer Hayles Our website is working , are you using www.fly365.com , we notice you have a flight booked with us , could you explain your issues with a little more details Are you wanting to log on to the airlines website ?

Thank you so for your great support.

I made a mistake in putting the right date for my ticket and got it corrected within a short time by Fly365. This was done even during public holidays.
Thanks guys.

Worst Flight Booking Experience

worst customer service ever. I tried calling them and they would just repeat the policy without any acknowledgement of what you are trying to say. I tried emailing and their replies were vey unclear. I emailed with 2 questions and it took about 10 more emails for me to get the answer out of them.
And it takes forever to get a refund !!!

Hi Fly Could you please email the support centre and use reference number SM115505092111 so we can locate your booking and look into the issue for you

Awesome service!

I booked my ticket online to make my life easy, but when I received e-ticket I’m shocked to see my surname and given name were mismatched. So, I emailed to support team and in just 30 minutes I got a call from SHARUKH, with his great skills and knowledge he understood my problem and fixed it in few minutes. I would like to give positive feedback for Sharukh for his excellent service and helping me in resolving the issue within no time.
Thanks again Fly365.com
Cheers

Booking Type Flights

Excellent help with changing ticket name after lost passport

Veneet helped organise a change of name after I lost the passport as I had another one in my maiden name. On the day of my flight. Thanks for the help on a stressful day

No Live Fares

I have tried to book an advertised flight on the website this evening. I attempted many times.
During the 2 hours I tried to book it, the fare prices changed back and forth $50 however I was never able to make the purchase. From previously working in travel, I understand that this is because the site does not offer current, up to date (live) airfares. This is FALSE Advertising.
Unfortunately a lot of websites do this, but the more reputable ones actually have customer support available via phone past 5/6pm.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Alana Apologies as sometime the technology dose not work the way it should. As travel companies we are dealing with a lot of third party and legacy systems with certain airlines. Some airlines have great systems others we must rely on old technology, this is not a error from Fly365 but systems which are slow to respond. This is unfortunate for the travelling public As you would know from being in the industry this can also happen with travel agents when you are doing a neutral FS entry in your GDS. As you would know this has been a issue for many years, when shopping It would be wrong of us to take your money when the airfare you are searching for is not available We are a very reputable company and have been nominated three years running for best online travel agency and are part of both AFTA and ATAS. You are correct our call centre is not open 24/7 but our email support desk is You can send us a email as support@fly35.com and let us know what you want to book and we would be more than happy to help, and see what the issue is , please use reference : SM115505092109

Great Team

Fantastic team my husband was taken off flight due to illness and we were booked on next evening flight after ok by hospital to fly. All help from company was absolutely amazing

Booking Type Flights
Hi Carol Thank you for your review , we are glad we could assist in a stressful situation for both you and your husband Thank you for your feedback and we hope you have a great trip away, if you need anything else please let us know

Very wary

During an enquiry on Skyscanner, Fly365.com.au offered a great deal on business class seats for an upcoming trip. I held the seats while I tried to get more information on the company as I hadn't previously heard of them. By all accounts, the company registrations etc all check out although I was unable to confirm their AFTA membership and they appear to be offshore. The booking number (seats held, not paid for) appeared to be legitimate and was recognised by the airline. Whilst the reviews didn't give me any level of comfort (anything positive was a one off review with no history, anything with history was negative) the alarm bells sounded when I was transferred to a third party site for payment. The site not only added a significant fee for Mastercard when Fly365.com clearly stated zero fee for Mastercard, they also have a landline phone number that is not connected and a couple of personal mobile numbers (I didn't try phoning those). Further, they also claim to be an AFTA member however the 'learn more' link to there again only resulted in an error. All in all, whilst the Fly365.com site was fairly straight forward to use (and the pricing good) I cancelled my held seats and booked directly with the airline at a slightly higher price rather than provide credit card details. Just followed a gut feeling on this one but would be interested to hear feedback from others who have used the site.

Booking Type Flights
Hi Baker Family Thanks for the feedback to view our AFTA accreditation you must click the link at the top of the AFTA site where is states ATAS , where all the agencies are listed Here is the link for your reference https://www.atas.com.au/travel-agents?suburb=&agent=fly365 We are a very reputable agency and have been nominated three years running for best OTA Australia. We noticed you selected our book and hold process as stated on your confirmation , you can pay via Mastercard for free See below: Thank you for booking with Fly365! Please note this is not your E-Ticket. Your booking is placed on hold for 72 hours and payment is due by . If your hold period expires your reservations will be automatically cancelled and your ticket price may increase. A surcharge applies to Visa Credit and Debit, along with Mastercard Debit cards. If you wish to pay your Book And Hold, using a MasterCard Credit card, you must call 07 2101 4365 during business hours. The book and hold process is operated via a third party system this is quite normal as all our payments are operated this way as we are not a bank. Eg your first payment for the 15.00 Aud hold was processed via Commbank our third party supplier. All of our reviews on this forum are legitimate please don't question our other happy passengers who have taken the time to write genuine reviews about our service Again we want to stress to all our guest when making a boking via our book and hold process and you are using a Mastercard Credit Card give the call centre a call as stated on the documents you will receive and we can process the this for you with out the feesThank you for your reply however the information you have provided is incorrect. The card I used was in fact a MasterCard (credit card not a debit card) and the third party charge was in excess of $400, not as stated on your site. I would have been happy to complete my booking at the end of the hold period but a)was not made aware that it could only be done by phone and b) the hold period expired on Sunday evening which is outside your business hours so phone contact was not possible. The third party you direct clients to (Travelpay) have a landline phone number that is not connected and they claim to be AFTA members however their link only results in an error. It is the AFTA membership of Travelpay I tried to verify. Fly365.com pricing was very competitive and I would have been happy to continue if I felt comfortable with the payment but as it was around $35,000 I was not prepared to provide my credit card details to a third party payment processor I could not get any clear information about. There are a lot of negative reviews online which unfortunately will not reflect well on your company. Many prospective customers are particularly dubious about the positive comments that only have one review to their name and many appear to be written in the same format, some suggest by the same people. Potential customers always look to regular contributors with a large number of posts for guidance when seeking advice. I was most certainly a legitimate customer and have gone on to purchase the four business class return tickets directly from the airline.Hi Baker family Yes we do have very competitive pricing and thanks for recognizing this , Again we want to stress all reviews on this site are legitimate you can reach out to any of these people and ask them if this is a legitimate review. There are always negative reviews online and people are allow to have their say , but to question us as a business if we are legitimate or trustworth is offensive to all our staff who work extremely hard everyday to ensure all our guest are happy. If you had also use the Travelpay payment option you are also covered via the AFTA INSOLVENCY Program , this is why we also partner with legitimate companies to keep our passengers safe For more information on this please see https://travelpay.com.au/news/ Travelpay is also partnered with Qantas airlines, Helloworld , Curiseaway and the Business Rewards program. If it is good enough for our home airline to partner with Travelpay it also good enough for us. If you were unable to call during business hours a simple email to our support desk to request a call also works as we call out all passengers. We do hope you enjoy your flight

Great customer service

Jet airways cancelled our flights one day before travel. Sharukh went above and beyond in getting back to me and helping me resolve the matter. Even though it was outside hours, he rang back, liaised with the airlines and got us the best outcome possible. So grateful for all your help fly 365 team!

check-in online

I was having trouble with online check-in
Veneet checked and found I had the wrong reference, after she send me the correct one I was able to complete without a hitch.

Thanks guys

Very Helpful!

I wanted to change my seats from Sydney to Doha, Doha to Baku and spoke to Snehal who change them straight away. I'm very grateful! And would use Fly365 again.