Fly365.com

Fly365.com

Great service and cheapest airfares online

Booked airfares with Fly365 on 15 Sept 2019, return from Melb-Bali as they were the cheapest I could find for the time of year that I was travelling (Christmas/New Year period). I was sceptical as I usually only book direct through the airline, but upon booking Fly365 emailed me a confirmation straight away. I just called up today to get a copy of my E-Ticket and the lady I spoke to was very helpful and sent me a copy of my itinerary immediately, and also waited on the line to make sure I had received it. I would definitely book through Fly365 again - I saved myself about $250!

Booking Type Flights

Easy to book, and great follow-up !!

Reached Fly365 through flyscanner.com.au. The booking process was straight forward, and no hidden fees apply if one pays with MasterCard. The booking site explains everything. Almost instant confirmation advice, but then one must wait up to 72 hours before receiving e-ticket details and airline booking code while Fly365 apparently undertakes its own internal administrative procedures. I needed to email Fly365 three times (including regarding entering frequent flyer details on the booking, etc), and received emailed replies on each occasion within 35 minutes. Have used Fly365 previously, and have not had any problems with flights. Overall, very good, and excellent value for money !

Excellent Follow up Service

Booked competitively priced tickets on Fly365- easy transaction, fast and reliable. No hidden fees, or service charges. The follow up confirmation was effortless too- will definitely use this online service again.

Very helpful LiveChat customer service

Very simple and efficient way to make a specific meal request for my flight, I thought it would be complicated as my friend had originally made the booking and that she would have to make the changes but I was able to do it myself so thank you!

Had a great experience

Was booking a trip for the family to Europe next year. Looked at the reviews and was very worried. The payment gateway didn't work very well. However, I got a message from Nermeen through the chat app while trying to work out what to do next, and Nermeen was exceptionally helpful, spending about 1 hr online to make sure everything was in order. A great experience.

-5 for everything

Booked with them for flights to Europe and was really happy because of the airline that was chosen. Ended up being a codeshare flight with a budget airline for half the flight and there was no information at the time of booking that we were going to be suffering for more than 10 hours. It was only after we checked in did we find out about the codesharing. Contacted their customer service with a complaint and the response that we got felt like a "Yeah nah, we have your money, we don't have to help you" response. To be on the safe side, I recommend going with another agent.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Flights

Worst and lier people never book with them

I have been dealing with them from last 20 days to add infant name in the ticket they took money and didn't add infant name always lie and even supervisor is rude with customer. Even i f they ask u to call back in 5 10min they won't call and if u call them after waiting 45 minutes they just ask u not to call again and again.fake people disgusting experiences. Even if they don't solve the they are confident they solved...Never book with them
Worst customer service ever seen..just for samall problem they put us in big trouble...cheaters
Unbelievable experience,
Dishonest, lier fake no words for them puts us in big trouble they think customers are stupid and free don't have anything to do so they call everytime for such small crap..

Booking Type Flights

Excellent service and cheapest price over internet!!! Everyone must try them and I m sure you will always use them

I found my flight via Skyscanner and it showed fly365 as the cheapest option, initially I thought it might not be a real service and contacted other agents on phone and their prices were way higher like more than 300$ anyway I finally bought Melbourne to Islamabad tickets for Air China and got booking confirmation straightaway but it didn’t have eticket no in it and I wasn’t able to check airline reference number on air China website, I checked with airline and they said me to wait for 24hrs atleast, next day I contacted fly365 on phone and the guy named Shahrukh dealt me very very nicely and solved my issue in few minutes, issues me ETickets, requested special meal and also guide me how I can check my tickets on airline website, thanks mate, you are the champ. Only thing I would like to suggest them is to advertise their phone numbers on website. But for anyone who wanna talk here are the numbers:
QLD 07 3198 4760
NSW 02 8077 3365
VIC 03 7002 3365
SA/NT: 08 7221 3365
TAS: 03 6209 0365

Best Customer service

I spoke to Nermeen Aboelmagd and she was awesome, she gave us best service and that's why I bought 4 tickets. At the end very professional " Hat's off to Nermeen"

Great customer service

I had an issue with managing my booking from the Airlines website and was looking for a customer support number which I found on their facebook page. I spoke to Mia who was very prompt and helpful and I managed to find out that the reference number had changed.

Professional, prompt and reliable.

Call customer service via Facebook as their website does not have an offical contact.

Booking Type Flights

Great third party booking experience

Booked via Skyscanner, instantly received confirmation email containing the airline reference number and then called the airline who confirmed all details were correct.

I was initially quite stressed due to the negative reviews here and elsewhere but found the customer service to be extremely prompt (longest time I had to wait for an email reply was around 10 minutes) and useful, although I didn't need to change any details of my booking which as per all third-party booking sites, may be where you run into trouble and incur additional fees.

Legimate, professional company :)

Trip Completed Yes

There needs to be a -5 to reflect this company's attitude and support

Absolutely disgusting company to deal with. Changed flights airline and time as a result of their laziness for not booking on time. REFUSED to let us change timing or cancel flights after we were forced into the time change. Just got an email asking us to pay $8,000 for the date change for a flight that cost my wife and I $4,000. Why isn't there an option for a minus 5 star rating?

Avoid like the plague [think The Black Death 19th century europe].

DO NOT USE

You may think you have booked your flights, but Fly365 have not guaranteed your seats with the airline. I was told weeks after booking that I didn't have a seat, because the booking had not in fact been confirmed with the airline. Fly365 did not take any responsibility for having cost me money by forcing me to buy flights closer to the departure date. My advice would be to use their services to check what options there are, but then book directly with airline.

Terrible booking system

I booked a ticket and paid by credit card, Fly365 keep chasing me to provide the statement shows the transation with Fly365 on it, but unfortunatetly there is no name shown on the transaction, they keep sending emails about action of canceling the ticket and asked me to contact the card issuer for 6 digit numbers, but it is a Sunday when I have no where to connect. Super Inconvient and ridiculous!

Don't use Fly365!

Booking Type Flights

Don't book. Worst service.

Don't book. Worst service
They gave me wrong information in the first place and charged expensive flight fee and additional fee to rebook. I think they mislead customers to charge more deliberately. It was such a nightmare and I do not want anyone else to have similar experiences as I had to go through Fly365. I had to lose all $1350 because of them and they do not want to help but trying to charge more and more.
This never happened with other agencies.

The most AMAZING support ever

I had the most amazing experience with the agent ‘Nermeen’. Not only did she provide amazing customer service, but she provided alternative Travel options through the company which exceeded my expectations. I can not recommend her highly enough. She would have to be the best consultant I have ever encountered in my many many years. Her recommendations went above and beyond her general “job” expectations. She gave us travel ideas for our 17 hour stop over in Taiwan. I hope the company can appreciate such amazing service from people such as Nermeen from Egypt. We were so very shocked to hear that she resided from Egypt, considering her flawless English language skills and her understanding of my varied sense of humour. This young lady has a bright bright future ahead of her. Kind regards, Nicole Harrington

Booking Type Flights

Had issues and were sorted promptly

Friendly and helpful solution to my issues,
Some how I had booked a month after my return was supposed to be and I needed help, I would highly recommend the operator that assisted me, service was faultless

Booking Type Flights

Work AROUND the problem and don't accept this company's policies because this one is a money making exercise!

Booking price was great, ease of booking not great BUT customer service so far is terrible and sometimes overbearing, bordering on bullying. One of the passports in our group, needed to be changed as the booking had been made in an incorrect name. OK it was not Fly365's fault but it was a genuine mistake so lets fix the problem. The policy clearly states " Fly365 will not accept any corrections to names at least 7 business days before travel." An honest mistake after one party member was divorced ". corrections by the travel company could only be for three letters considered a typing mistake and not within 72 hours. Also additional charges from the airline on top and if you couldn't travel and cancelled $800 penalty. The company also didn't pass on the airline booking number so claiming points or setting up an itinerary with the frequent flyer program beforehand was near impossible. Researching the Government website on the issue, changes could be made within the time frame with the right proof of ID (divorce paperwork, passport, birth certificate ) . After enquiring and deciding not to do anything with the company for the moment, a barrage of emails followed within the next two hours asking what to do and reminding about the penalties for alterations. They even questioned my advice not to do anything. After calling the airline, Singapore gladly accepted the documentation within the 72 hours, asked for a $50 US fee and reissued the tickets in the correct name all within a few hours. Much nicer experience and so very helpful. So even though this is Fly365's policy it isn't Singapore Airlines or good industry standards. Transparency on this one was zero. Gold Star to Singapore Airlines and a tarnished one to Fly365 so far just for their sharp public relations. I haven't even flown yet but will report back.

Choose wrong dates

Booking seemed to be going well and I really focused on getting the names right, so much, that I missed that I had a wrong date comming back (had to do with selecting the date on the website, is not very easy to use). I contacted them immediately and it was refunded within 30 minutes (with a $50 fee, which is acceptable). Problems I could see is if you need to change later or cancel later as the fees can be quite high (per passenger). So be aware. It probably would be better that they made those fees a bit more visible when you do the booking, e.g. ask for "do you really want to submit, please not the following fees may apply", but I found it very fair to be able to cancel within 24 hours without too much cost.

Disappointed

My partner and I had been monitoring business class flights to Europe for quite a few months and we finally found a great deal with Singapore Airlines that we were interested in. The deal on Fly 365 was about $1300 cheaper per person than what was being offered on the airlines website so we thought they were a bargain.
I read all of the reviews on here and was somewhat hesitant but we have used third-party booking sites before and most of the complaints on here relate to expensive name changes and date changes so we decided to proceed anyway.
We purchased the tickets and confirmation was sent straight away but there was no airline reference which worried me. When I contacted them and got the reference, the Singapore Airlines website kept saying that the e-tickets had not been purchased. Contacting Fly365's support chat, they told me it can take 24-72 hours for them to go through.
I was quite scared at this point that we had been scammed.
I received an email yesterday morning at 6:30am in my junk folder telling me that the seats were no longer available, even though we knew they were posted for the first time on Sky Scanner on Sunday and were still up all day Monday.
I got the option to switch to a Thai Airways flight for free, pay $725 per person to confirm the flights I originally booked or get a full refund.
Of course we opted for the full refund which was sorted out very quickly and was back in our account within 24hrs. While I appreciate that this was sorted quickly, it shouldn't have happened in the first place and has put me off using third-party agents even though I have had nothing but good experiences in the past.
Please be careful using these websites.