• Ease of Booking
  • Trip Completed Yes (59) · No (310)

Corlin F.

Corlin F.Perth, WA

Never use again

The most terrible service in the world, I wish I had read the review before I bought the ticket
My plane is about to take off in a few days and I can’t find any customer service staff to help me change my ticket, even I say I can pay
I bought this ticket to save money, but now it waste more money and I can’t find anyone to serve

Booking Type Accommodation

Be Warned! They are scammers!

I purchased business class fares from Kuala Lumpur to Sydney with this outfit and paid over GBP2,100.00. I first reviewed their Fare Rules/Conditions which seemed reasonable as they quoted a reasonable fee for any necessary change of date. I tried to change our date - to a period when flights were actually selling more cheaply, not that i was looking for any reduction in fare and they expected me to forfeit my tickets and buy new ones! No change of dates allowed despite what their website says! Be warned! They will scam you should you need to change dates!

Lousy after sales service . Slow response and irresponsible to customer .

When come to cancellation booking , Fly365 did not provide any solution and just push away the responsible to customer. The request had sent on 10am, Fly 365 reply me on 5.13 pm , with the lousy solution which ask me to contact airline directly, and I can’t get through it because the airline services was closed on 5.30pm . Really disappointed to Fly365. I would not recommend to anyone and I will share how dissatisfied and disappointed to this company .

O Z.

O Z.Sydney, NSW

spot on service and efficiency

Youstina was online on the chat and gave me quick and spot on support to finalize my booking with seats and Milage program addition, one of the best services i have ever received, Online booking was simple and easy.

I did't get ticket

i book flight to holiday on 5 of march 2020 but i purchase already but i call to airline then there said i did't have a ticket because of fly365 there did't paid to airline i have only airline reference booking but did't have a ticket . i will go to Bank then tell them take my money back because go that fly365 did't book for me

great customer service.

the staff have been very helpful firstly when I booked the wrong date then tried to cancel the booking then changed my mind and asked to keep the original booking, I had a fast response to all emails and constantly updated with information. then again 2 days later I couldn't find the booking on the airlines website and the fly365 staff assured me there were no issues only the reference number for the airline had been updated, so overall thank you for making this ordeal smooth.

Cecilia W.

Cecilia W.Sydney, NSW

Rubbish website

Have been waiting for the support line for more than one hour however there is no answer at all. Didn’t reply the email as well. Extremely poor service! Will never use this website.

Booking Type Flights

Helpful when you do get through

I changed my booking because the airline rescheduled our original flights. I was waiting on hold for way too long. When I did get through the Sharukh was very helpful.

Pete S.

Pete S.Illawarra, NSW

Paid for one airline, got another

Least trustworthy business ever. Paid for one airline and they confirmed tickets for that airline and then booked tickets for a different airline. Literal definition of fraud. They put the tickets in my name, rather than staying as the booking travel agent and then claim they have no control to fix the situation because I have control of the tickets. Scam artists, con artists and travel agents.. All the same thing.

ParveenPerth, WA

Worst costumer service ever

Didn’t receive my e-ticket. Long holds on costumer service calls. I waited 1.5 hrs to get hold of them. Please avoid if possible. That won’t reply to ur email either. I didn’t know that i got stuck with this website and airline won’t help you because they don’t deal with agents

Hi

Can you send your reference number so we can investigate

C5CKD2

Parveen

Your costumer service ooverseas is rude as well

Horrible fees. Absolute rip off. Do not buy from fly365.

Was told that there would be a $300 penalty fee from fly365 and $400 airline fee when enquiring about a refund. However, my ticket is refundable. When enquiring with the airline directly they informed me that the airline fee was set by the travel agency! Absolute sham!

Saffwan Q.

Saffwan Q.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst agency you could think of.

Pathetic agency. I never write reviews but this one forced me to. Once you get your ticket, you better travel at the same flights because changing flights is the equivalent of flushing your money down the drain. I got a ticket for 1400$ and wanted to change the flight and they were charging me 800$ for it. I would never get an airfare form them even if they were giving it away for free. Save your money and buy it from somewhere else.

It was terrible to buy any ticket of Fly 365

I had to change my ticket but their process was so complicating. The link was provided just available for 2hours. I sent email to them at 3.00pm and they sent to me a link at midnight and I missed out 4 times to be able to process a new ticket.
Another problem was that I wished to fly on 19th of Jul but I sent to me a ticket and on 16th of Jul and said to me that "Airline ticket crashes" even ticket for 19th of Jul was being on market.
Fly 365 is untreatable agent to buy any ticket and they are not deserved to be paid.
I never ever buy any ticket of FLY 365 again.

Hi Nori

Can you send us your booking ref so we can investigate

Agnes Y.

Agnes Y.Sydney, NSW

Great assistance received!

Booking with Fly365 was easy and reliable. I booked my flights on 15th Jan and then received txt message on 22nd Jan, confirming ticket release and to call Airline to reconfirm. Airline confirmed tickets were released to Fly365 and so I just needed to contact them for copy of my tickets. I used their online chat system and although the wait time was a little long, once conversation began, it was over within a short period. The attendant had looked up my reservation number and quickly emailed me a copy of my tickets. Very satisfied with the service I received and would definitely use them again.

Booking Type Flights

Found a great flight price

Was quick and easy to use. Just be careful of the auto fill for names for the flights.
Great customer service. My name was working on my flights and it was fixed immediately.

Kylie

Linda

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Had a great experience with needing to change my flight

Needed to change my husband's flight last minute due to unforeseen circumstances. The staff were super helpful and gave me great advice. They helped so much and ot was quite simple to change our booking. Very happy.

Song Z.

Song Z.Sydney, NSW

Scammers!!!!Helpless customer service!!!

I booked flights over sky scanner, and I need to change the itinerary. But they said the return ticket has been forfeited!!!! What hell????It is a business class ticket worth over 2000 dollars!!!

Scammers

This web site appears to be a scam site. I paid by credit card for flights. They send an email with the booking confirmation, tickets and itinerary.

When you contact the airline, you find Fly365 made a tentative booking but have never paid for the tickets. The tickets lapse after 72 hours.

You have been scammed, paid the money and no flights.

PETER

PETERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Interesting booking experience, great work by Abdelrahman Mostafa

Scammers | Useless customer service

I bought two flights through this site. 1 flight was confirmed straight away and was available on the airline website. The other flight just said reserved but not confirmed and not ticketed. I contacted fly 365 customer service several times to have it confirmed and ticketed and I received the same response saying it can take up to 72 hours. After contacting them 12 times, and wasting several hours over the last 10 days the flight is still not confirmed or ticketed and they have stoped responding. They have taken my money and have not given me a confirmed or ticketed flight. They cannot be trusted!