Fly365.com

Fly365.com

Excessive Fees to change

booked a flight for $1092.70 and charged $463 to just change the date by 5 days (with $225 to airline and $135 to fly365) plus $35 tax and $68 airfare difference which is ok and then credit card fees on top. The double change fee situation should be illegal. always book directly with airline and pay one change fee. !!!! we would like if the airline could possibly waive their fee of $225 and pay one fee only if possible.

OK

I use Fly 365 All the time

Fly 365 is wonderful to book through. They don't have a limit on layover time so I've been able to explore two different Asian countries (and even see the Great Wall) on long layovers I had planned. I've used them multiple times and have never had any issues with payment, ticket confirmation, baggage, etc. Highly highly recommend.

Trip Completed Yes

Changing booking

I booked several flights and realised a few hours later that I needed to change my travel dates. I called Fly365 and was put through toa very helpful and pleasant gentleman, Sharukh. He told me all I needed to do sent me emails promptly and I was able to cancel the flights with only a $50 cancellation fee. No credit card charges. I would have had to pay over $350 to changethe flights.

Avoid Lost Money

Made a booking with this group and apparently straight after booking they sent a message saying I had to send a picture of my banking details. Warning isn’t that rule number 1 of don’t do on internet transactions. As we were traveling at the time we did not get the message so they cancelled the booking. But here’s the catch they say they needed the bank details to protect against card fraud yet they billed my card straight away and had my funds when they cancelled my booking. I incurred credit card fees and interest before they eventually refunded my money Questionable practices debiting your card then cancelling the booking. Why would they debit your card if they had outstanding issues sufficient to cancel your booking? Cash flow issues guys?

Refunded promptly

My flights were booked with wrong dates, same return as departure , Veneet from fly365, was extremely prompt and helpful, and refunded my money back onto my credit card. Would use them again on this alone.

Booking Type Flights

Flight changes - terminally ill relative

I booked flights in August 2018 to go back to the uk from Australia to see family & friends.

Unfortunately in November 2018 I was advised my mum had a terminal illness & had to bring the flights forward several weeks. Realising I would have to pay any fare difference I looked up the new fare on Fly365 website - it was approx $150 cheaper so assumed I would just lose this amount & flight would be changed with admin charges. However I was advised as I was not a ‘new’ customer booking a ‘new’ flight I would in fact have to pay $180 extra money ( approx $330 than someone going online to book the same flight) in addition to admin fees for changing. Surely there should be one fare price for everyone & not selective - having a seriously ill mum I had no choice but to pay this fare...

Disappointed that a price advertised on a website is not reflective of the price everyone would pay.

Good service, I will book with them again.

Very kind, and helpful. Once I just realized I made the mistake with the booking name, they Chang for me as soon as they can. I will book with 365 again.

Booking Type Flights

I need to make a change on my ticket. Done very quick and no headache ! Very polite customer service

While I didnt expect that, I made it with no headache and stress! I provided wrong deatilas.
It was rectified immidately !

Book directly with airline

I will never again book tickets with 3rd party vendors, its always best to book directly with airline. Period!!
You get what you pay for, Simple! I have booked Singapore airlines return from brisbane and now when I wanted to cancel my return tickets that is not refundable at all.. I know it was my mistake to have booked my tickets from them but never again..Pay few more dollars and book directly with airline

Hi Rahul We have re checked your airlines terms and conditions and you are correct. The ticket you have purchased with Singapore Airlines is non-refundable. If you had book this directly with Singapore Airlines they would avise you of the same fare rules terms and conditions. You are more then welcome to call Singapore Airlines and ask them direclty. So in other words if your booked directly with Singapore Airlines you would have the same outcome, except you would have paid more for you ticket with Singapore airlines and still had the same terms and conditions , thus you would have put this review on the Singapore Airlines site instead of ours. If you need a more flexiable fare we always suggest for passangers to send us a email so we can look at a flexiable fare option that will allow refunds before and after travel has commenced , but these tickets come at a preminum cost. We do suggest that all our guest read the terms and conditions prior to booking a flight and see if the fare rules will suit your needs, thus this will avoid any un nessary reviews.

So so Helpful!! Especially Sharukh!! You are great!

I made a mistake with my return day. Sharukh was very professional and nice, he gave me options that was best suited for my situation and I couldn’t be happier. Was quick and simple.

Thank you! :)

Very responsive service

I made an incorrect booking and got required help in less than 10 minutes of sending the mail. Delighted by the service.

AB

Change of flights

The process of flight changes was so easy, quick and concise that I was very pleasantly surprised. I organise travel for a corporation using a well know agency, this was by far a better service.

Sharukh - a great help

I called in order to select seats and meals and Sharukh was really helpful, organising everything and being very understanding.

Always the first website I visit when I need to travel

So far I have booked twice with Fly365 and I have had no problem. They offer significantly cheaper fares compared to booking directly with the airline I am flying with, and the tickets are issued very promptly (around 15 minutes to be exact). Their booking system is very clear and shows detailed information on what flights and fares are available. I always try to book with them because I know that they are reliable and consistent. As long as you ensure that you have entered the correct information such as your name and all that jazz when booking, there shouldn't be any problem. The option to place a flight booking on hold for 3 days for only $15 is very convenient, and allows me to secure a cheap fare before securing an annual leave from my employer. Excellent travel agency and I will definitely book with them again in the future!

Excellent service by Sharukh

I rang for advice on booking seats on a flight overseas for my elderly parents. I spoke to Sharukh who advised me that he would contact the airline to check as to why my e ticket hadn’t been released, within 5 mins I had an e ticket and seats were able to be booked. Highly recommend Fly 365 and the excellent knowledge and service provided by Sharukh

Sharukh provided wonderful customer service!

After being told by my airline that my flight had been cancelled, I was lucky enough to speak to Sharukh on the phone! He completely handled my situation with confidence and assured me that everything was still fine. He reissued my new ticket and confirmed all details with me. He is a lifesaver!

Sharukh rescued me

I got a fright after my tickets on Qatar Airways which I booked a couple of days earlier with Flight 365 got canceled? Mind you I had the same experience with Webjet.
Thanks god Sharukh had good news for me. Resolved my issues within minutes. Sharukh was fast, courteous and understanding.

Totally focused on customer needs

Rafeeq came to our rescue when we noticed an error on our group booking. He understood what was needed and actioned it immediately. He was very patient and very professional. He is an asset to Fly365. He should be Consultant of the Month. Thank you for great service.

Resolved my issues within minutes. Rafeeq was fast, courteous and understanding.

I looked for flights using skyscanner.com.au and they recommended the fly365.com website for my flight. I was redirected to that site, and went through the process of making the reservation; unfortunately, in my hurry I made a mistake with the dates; to my absolute horror.

within minutes, I got a confirmation email and realized my mistake and also noted the disclaimer that there are no refunds. I called the number and got Rafeeq at Fly365.com; My flight was to Manila and then connecting onwards to Tokyo.

As a frequent flyer, Fly365 was non-typical in their response; firstly their phone answered within 3 rings, unheard of in this business ! Then Rafeeq identified himself as I explained my predicament. He stated that he empathized and courteously explained that if the flight is not ticketed, they will do everything in their power to assist without charge, however this was dependent on the airline in question.

He looked at the different options and changed my reservation to my requested date, and did not charge a single penny for this change; he explained it was because they had not ticketed the booking and that I had called quickly after realizing my mistake. The ticket was literally updated and sent to me within 6 minutes of the call completion!

I sincerely appreciate Fly365's business ethics and they have me as a long term customer ... I just wish that other players in the industry are half as decent as these guys, we will have a lot less frustrated customers.

Thank you Fly365 for your courteousness, professionalism and exemplary service. Personally I have nothing but praise for how well and quickly Rafeeq handled the situation.

Not at all helpful

Had a worst experience. I asked for the date change quote, got an answer after 3 hours and that too with 1 quote. Technically they should have provided me with best possible quotes(like other agents) but it wasn’t so. When I asked, i got bombastic email explaining that they provide good services, which is not at all true in my case. Moreover they don’t provide contact number. It's easy to be keyboard warrior and they actually write big emails when anyone complaint. So if you write anything about their services, they are going to answer you otherwise they hardly bother. So, I don’t recommend it all. If you are not sure about your dates or can cancel your flight, then they are not right people to book tickets with. Hope they will take this feedback in a positive way and not write BIG EMAILS to me because I really don’t have time to read or answer.

Hi Manu We have gone through your emails and you only requested a specific date We sent you the option for the date you had requested, some passengers are flexible with their dates and times some are not. If you were flexible with your date and times you could have advised that in your first email. You then replied showing us flight times and dates in Indian rupee, when you have purchased an airfare from Australia in Australian dollars. Yes you would be correct if you have purchase a ticket ex India, but you didn’t , We did try and explain re issue of tickets which are half travelled are very complex and our staff have had years of experience in this area. The person you dealt with , we head hunted from Emirates due to his knowledge and understanding or ticket re issues. At no stage did our team bombastic you with emails we were only here to assit , but you just did not like the answer. If you need a more flexiable ticket where the change fees are not charged we would suggest in future to purchase a flexi ticket were changes can be made free of charge , but these type of tickets can come at a preminum. You were also very highly aggressive in your email response to our staff and even use profanity in your email , this type of language is not acceptable way to speak to anyone. We do hope you can find a agent in the future that suits your needs