Fly365.com

Fly365.com

3.7 from 1,127 reviews

3.7

1,127 reviews
  • Trip Completed Yes (63) · No (420)
  • Ease of Booking

Adrian

AdrianSydney, NSW

Fly365 has disappeared and LATAM is incontactable

I have purchased flights for family to south america leaving in May 19th 2020. Latam have me registered as a passenger in their system which means Fly365 has secured my tix but now LATAM is totally incontactable and requires me to go through my in liquidation travel agent FLy 365 to resolve. Where do I go? ANybody else with the same issue?

Seb

SebGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ceo cancelled the flights just before the company went into liquidation

Fly365 cancelled my flight with Thai Airways and including other people’s flights with various flight companies before they went into liquidation so the Ceo pocketed thousands and thousands of dollars. Where is the justice?? The company should be brought to justice !! The rating should be minus 100

Return my ticket.

Good night need a refund of my ticket, Fly365 booking ref. V3KCZ2. please do it for me. it will be impossible to travel due to the proliferation of the virus

Nidhin T.

Nidhin T.South East Queensland, QLD

CHEATS

I do not know how this basteds still rated 3.7. How reliable is product review. Fly 365 have cheated so many hundreds of people from different parts of the world including me. How would they be eligble for a review. I have lost thousands of $$$ so as many others all hard earned money. All this money should be confiscated from their possession.

Booking Type Flights

People like you make this world miserable.

People like you make this world miserable. I bought a ticket to go to Korea but WHY THE HELL am I going to Japan??????????????????? I pray that your foolishness will be treated and healed by the name of Jesus.

Ecorigon I.

Ecorigon I.Sydney, NSW

FRAUD365 - Gone Bankrupt

Trip Completed Yes
Gurpreet

GurpreetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fraud !! Sky scanner’s buddy

Paid hard earned money to book parents tickets.. a day before flight these son of moron ran away.. no way to trace.. sky scanner helped them.. all are frauds.. never use them.

Booking Type Accommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights and Tour

FRAUD AND CHEATERS

I emailed them to ask for refund with my confirmed ticket Chc- Hongkong- Davao,
Then they've said and replied me on the email that they are no longer trading. Please contact your airline directly regarding booking you have made I went to cathay pacific online and they want us to contact the travel agency for refunding. Oh please FLY365 you need to be true to your clients . I need the refund so I could book ticket and need to see my family. Be merciful with your clients.

Cantfly365

Cantfly365Sydney, NSW

Airline cancelled all flights and I cannot get refund from fly365

I booked a flight for family of 4 to hongkong later in the year. Virgin australia airlines withdrew all services due to protests and corona virus. Our flights were therefore cancelled. I received an email with spelling errors from fly365 to advise that tickets were cancelled. I have wasted hours and hours trying to just gey a full refund. It seems they want to keep all my money or at least keep the fees and taxes and give a partial refund. This is unacceptable. I will not stop trying but I am at a loss at the moment. I wish they would give me a full refund asap. I need to make another booking.

Andrew

AndrewWestern Australia

Cheats

Marija Killpatrick

Marija KillpatrickGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crook who bankrupted two online booking agencies

Rachel and Michael James are crooks who stole millions from two failed online booking agencies - Bestjet and Fly365. I am out of pocket nearly $4K, but what is infuriating is that this couple is not put in prison for their crimes.

Fraud fly365

Dont even deserve 1 star ,i booked the ticket for my parents on 11/02/2020 for india on 25/2/2020,i got the confirmation of ticket but when u reached to airport i got to know Thai airways have not been paid (although it shows confirmed),i am really tensed what to do now, i tried to find contact detail and email them but both options to contact them is not working anymore

Booking Type Flights

Company liquidated and no updates.

Not sure how I will get my money back. Didn't get the tickets and no way to contact the customer service. The ticket been cancelled by the company. Raised dispute.

Bruce

BruceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fly365 Travel

Customers of Bestjet went through this 12 months ago and set up a very effective support group on FB. Suggest you contact them for more information. People who paid via CC usually got their money back - people who paid via cash or direct debit didn’t. Collapse of a travel agency is almost always excluded under travel insurance - CC charge back is your only protection.

Sam

SamCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Thai airways booking by Fly365 not been paid

I have been issued e-tickets on Thai airways for dec 2020 flight. I contacted airlines reservation this morning and have been informed that Thai airways have not been paid (although it shows confirmed ticket). Have been advised to monitor the status online. If the airline booking reference doesnt yield result, please raise transaction dispute with your bank with transaction date, amount. Do take a copy of the confirmation email and retain it as a proof.

fly365 in liquidation

Check with the airline as your confirmed tickets may have been cancelled by fly365 to get the refund, as they are the nominated travel agent. The airline won’t contact you directly

diejam

diejamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stressed out

Thanks for the unnecessary stress you have caused me. I hope they lock you up in prison and leave you helpless like you have left many others. You should be ashamed.

GaryA

GaryASydney, NSW

Fly365 no longer trading! Contact your Airline ASAP or your financial institution

Marjie

MarjieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This company announced liquidation on Saturday.

I have used this company on a couple of occasions since 2018. My experience was good. I have been checking fares over the past few weeks. Almost booked a Qatar flight last week. I was checking fares every day and when I looked on Saturday the website was down. I googled and discovered they had announced liquidation.

Trip Completed Yes

CarstenSydney, NSW

Fraud

got nervous when I called Qatar Airways and they told me there was no tickets in my name.
Qatar said the travel agent had cancelled the tickets.
No one at Fly365 are picking up the phone and their website does not really exist.
This is a Fraud company. I bought 5 flight tickets.

Carsten

it looks like the company filled for voluntary liquidation the 18th of February.

zhian b.

zhian b.asked

How can I change my ticket ?

TAHamid

TAHamidasked

To whom it may concern @ Fly365.com
I have a confirmed flight on BA on 21/7/2020 KUL - LHR , booking VAPZEK
But unfortunately few days ago I received an email from BA stating that my flight was cancelled / could change date of travel. So I was hoping to change the date thru BA Manage My Booking & with my despair when I click to the Manage My Booking it says that BA can’t change my date of travel & I should contact FLY365 & to another shock the fly365 website does not respond! Even your company is on Liquidation there must be a way or kind of link how am I going to change my date of travel! As for the moment to travel in July just after or in the mid of this Corona Virus pandemic all over the world & i am taking the precaution of delaying / postponing my flight to a later date in January 2021!!
Please anyone or whoever having this experience with Fly365 could help me with information how to go about this situation when company gone into administration .Kind regards A

Baysider

Lodge a disputed transaction with your card provider. Explain that the flight you paid for with Fly365 was cancelled and you have not been refunded, and you want to request a chargeback because you did not receive what you paid for.

Frances F.

Frances F.asked

I need confirmation in regard my cancelation so I can get a refund my confirmation booking is vv4mt8 and I booked on 20th january 2020.
I need confirmation for the bank please?

Baysider

You can look up flight histories here https://www.flightera.net/en/

Get an answer from our members and Fly365.com representatives