Fly365.com

Fly365.com

Invalid Itinerary and Unreachable

Staff not skilled and trained to handle an inquiry. Replies are standard and automated templates. Gave me a invalid itinerary and messed the entire VISA. But payments deducted on time.

Great, quick service on Fly 365 chat

I needed to get my ticket issued so I could change manage my booking through Etihad so went on the Fly 365 chat. Abdelrahman sorted it out in 2 minutes. Fantastic service thank you!!

Booking Type Flights

Awesome service and just made my day

Got in touch due to a changed booking in the system which I was not aware of but got it sorted, I could not fine the booking under qantas which got me worried and hence I got in touch. The agent was very helpful and stayed on line till I got my new confirmation through my email.

Bolt

BoltMelbourne

Very happy with Domanic helped me with an issue on my ticket excellent customer skills. This did not have eny additional fees, i am happy to use your agency again

DO NOT USE THIS SITE

Not only they cancelled my ticket 2 hours after I have received my confirmation email, they asked for a snapshot of payment verification because of potential fraud? The craziest thing is that, someone has stolen my bank details on the same day after I have entered my details on this website. Reliable? I reckon not!

Amazing customer service!

For the first time of my life, i booked my tickets on my phone... and mispelled my last name. I noticed it only when i received the confirmation email... which was too late. It says clearly that fees are required to change the name etc.
However after the email sent to Fly365, I was still on stress mode and visited their website. Live chat at 11pm with Youstina who informed me the changed was already made following my email - it was litteraly within an hour of my booking. A massive thank you to Youstina and Nermeen, they are gold!!!

Flight Cancellation without Informing

I booked a flight through Fly365, however when I reach airport, airline told me the ticket was cancelled. No record at all. I missed the trip. It was a terrible experience with Fly365.

Booking Type Flights

Helpful member of the support team

Support agent Abdelrahman Mostafa was incredibly helpful in resolving the problem I had with an incorrectly stated email address. He quickly and effectively fixed the issue at hand in a courteous and timely manner. his help enabled me to properly access my booking.

Excellent!

Undoubtedly very helpful and professional. Didnt really expect the issues to be fixed but made me ask additional questions (free seat selection with picture attachments). Thank you a lot Youstina!!!

Booking Type Flights

Multiple bookings in error resloved

I had a persistent problem making payment and in the process, multiple bookings were made, but Nermeen assisted me and managed to resolve the issue where I was able to keep the flights at the original offered price

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Great Service

It was my first time booking with this service and after making a mistake, Snehal helped me out greatly and was able to fix my error. Would recommend to others!

Eddie

EddieSydney, NSW

Confusing and inaccurate!

After booking a flight the information they send lacks clear instructions. You cant call them so via email I get sent stock standard answers to my questions that doesn't answer what I've asked about. Further it took them 2 days to issue my ticket with the airline. Not at all good first impressions... wont be using again !

Good Job mate

Easy and quickly resolved.Thanks for all help. Good service.
Their live chat is good too, quick response and professional. I would recommend it. Cheap price for tickets and good service. Cheers

Hussien Taha

Hussien TahaSydney, NSW

Best & Honest Customer Service

Thank you to Youstina you are amazing... no words can describe the helpfulness, honesty and respect that I recived from this customer services officer. above and beyond. Thank you so much.

Real Great Service

What can I say, totally unexpected but they are very professional and helpful. When I say unexpected, I mean I have had 2 bad experiences before so I was not expecting this good service. Support was very instant and they are very polite. I will recommend every day and once you experience their service you will not go anywhere.

good service

I book a ticket through Fly365.com but the ticket hasn't been issued right away, so I go to the online Support Centre ask for help and talk with a friendly agent. Thank Abdelrahman Mostafa's help to confirm my ticket. Really nice service

Departure Confirmation of our flight to Manila , Philippines

I just want to inquire about our flight to Manila next week. Dominic from Fly365.com is such a friendly and polite to talk to and gave me all my queries about flight details. Thanks again Dominic.
Regards to all
Carlos Samson

sam

samPerth, WA

Worst service, hand ball specialist

I book my flight with fly365 , air line change my flight and I should stay at airport for 12 hours , I ask fly 365 to ask hotel from airline, they just handball and pass to me to do it, fly 365 forget you aren't agent and make money from my ticket and should take care from customer, you sell my ticket , doggy website not recommend to get anything from them

SUZI

SUZISydney, NSW

Cheapest airfare and the best customer service

Exceptional service and live chat. I am grateful that i found this company and highly recommend it if your looking for the cheapest tickets. I will be returning to purchase all my tickets. The cheapest airfare tickets

Booking Type Flights

Great example of outstanding customer service.

My initial fears were quickly dispelled once I got through after a short wait. Support person stayed online until the whole process was completed. Very kind. A pleasant experience. Well done.