• Job Satisfaction
Lorraine

LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service team member was very knowledgeable

Just bought a new iPhone 12 and I had a screen protector put on and the camera protector as well, the team member put it on very well and was very thorough, but on getting it home there is a slight little crack in the protector will take it back to be replaced as there is a guarantee on them

Store LocationCarindale Brisbane
Lisa M.

Lisa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. I’m so grateful to the store manager for returning to the store after closing.

Excellent after hours care and service.
I’m grateful to the store manager for assisting me after the store was closed.

I needed urgent assistance and the store manager went out of his way to provide that service.

Store LocationCarindale
nellymcgrath

nellymcgrathSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service, help & knowledge

A big thank you to the team at Warringah mall especially Brayan in helping me get my phone back up & running as well as sharing their knowledge & tech support!! Cant thank & recommend them enough for all your phone repairs & accessories.

Store LocationWarringah Mall

GAA

GAA

Best Products and Service, every time without exception

I have always purchased device accessories including screen and other device protectors and other accessories from PhoneKing in Bondi Junction. The quality of the product proposed and the quality of the service has been exceptional, every time. In particular Luke, has quickly and professionally not only recommended the right product but also professionally and carefully installed the protector - without bubbles and the usual issues one often gets with screen protectors. PhoneKing Bondi Junction is THE best place to get the right products, at the right price from professionals who provide consistently excellent service.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Great service and information from Brady at Warringah Mall

Brady took the time to explain the issues with my phone, all the available options and had some great advice about was most suitable for me. Great attention to detail and very helpful. I will definitely come back with all out family's phone needs and purchases. It's so rare these days to find helpful staff with excellent product knowledge!

Store LocationWarringah Mall
Joseph Haffner

Joseph HaffnerSydney, NSW

Courtesy and Efficiency

Ref: Job RPALX054345 =Visited your Alexandria / NSW 2015. Welcomed by Alejandro. My iPhone diagnosed in less than a minute with great accuracy. Phone was repaired on the spot with a minimum waiting time and brought back to 100% working condition in a most expert manner and with high professionalism. The repair was not a cheap one but the place and the service inspire respect and confidence. Will use services again and highly recommend FoneKing for high expertise and confident workmanship. I commend Alejandro for his kind and practical approach denoting knowledgeable salesmanship and courtesy. Thank you to an outstanding team for a job well done! Joe Haffner

Store LocationFoneKing 707/2 Huntley St Alexandria NSW 2015

Always fabulous and cheerful service

All the Bondi Junction staff are terrify. Luke in particular has helped me out a couple of times now and he is always an utter delight and super helpful and prompt.

Store LocationBondi Nsw
Aline

AlineSydney, NSW

Perfect

Both Kos and Al were helpful and super approachable. The customer service was brilliant. "It is not what you, it is how you do it" and they certainly got it right! Thank you! 5 stars

Store LocationSYDNEY Westfield

WARNING! Very Dodgy!

Store LocationQVB and Pitt St.

Christine M.

Christine M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing Alex!

My daughter and I attended the store to buy some accessories for both her and my phones. Alex was a great help and nothing was too much trouble. I even ended up buying a wireless charger! Great work Alex and thank you. Great customer service is at times hard to find!

Store LocationMiranda
Matt

MattSydney, NSW

iPhone screen replacement

Don’t buy a generic iPhone screen replacement. iPhone 7plus $140, and the screen is sooo unresponsive its frustrating. Shame as this shouldn’t be sold. Have checked on line and now see why people pay the extra $100 for apple.

Store LocationWarringah mall
Sandy Davidson

Sandy DavidsonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Thomas at Fone King Westfield, Sydney was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I received outstanding service. Thomas was immaculately groomed which added to the level of professionalism. A great experience.

Store LocationWestfield, Lower Ground Floor, Sydney 2000
Jonathan Jarman

Jonathan JarmanSydney, NSW

Fast and friendly

Really happy with the service and the store,
Staff are very active to help and have a great setup where you can even watch your phone being repaired.Lots of cases to look at as well and gadgets.

I had important data on my Fone Andy they were able to save it 5 stars well worth it and I didn’t have to long either.

Store LocationAlexandria

Hailey, the Bondi Junction store manager, absolutely went out of her way to help me

I called the store (Thursday 19 March 2020) to see whether I could use my store credit online. Hailey answered the phone and gave me extensive product advice based on my needs. I decided to go into the store on Saturday (21 March 2020) as she was so helpful and was able to set up my home office accordingly. She is a fantastic brand ambassador for Fone King and I would recommend your company on the back of my experience with Hailey.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction

Excellent service and knowledge staff

I went to buy phone case for samsung s10 plus and the manager in Westfield fone king suggested me better phone protector, now I am glad i took his oppenient bz i drop phone yesterday and there was no damage .but i bought camera protector but it wasnt usefull for me.,its creating bad images then i have remove that to get full potential for samsung s10 plus . So my suggestion front screen protector and phone case will be ideal but not camera protector.

Store LocationWiestfield fone king

As quick as a pit stop in F1

At 330pm on Friday my iPhone was dropped and screen cracked in the city. At 4pm I visited Fone King at QVB. They quickly gave me an assessment, I also wanted a new battery, which they did for half price. To cut a long story short, by 430pm the Phone has new screen and battery and I was on the way. The phone works well after this, better than before. Great team!

Store LocationFoneKing QVB
J.burns

J.burnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged my phone, took not responsibility

Store LocationCarindale
Melissa K.

Melissa K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Service

I never usually do this, but had to give a big rap to the guys at Tuggerah store. I have been in there before, but, as always, they were so helpful and I really appreciated how quickly they repaired my ipad, and the assistance I got with my new phone cover - Buddy must get a special mention...Thanks Buddy. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my device repairs.

Store LocationTuggerah
Jackie

JackieMid West, WA

don't ever use them people

We purchased life proof screen and case with lifetime warranty. The phone smashed first time it was dropped and phone no longer works. cost us a brand new iphone 10. They refused to fix phone. Even went so far as to say I should thank them it didn't break earlier. They didn't care at all and were very rude and impossible to deal with. I will I have told everyone in my social network to NEVER use them.

Luke was fantastic

Luke was FABULOUS today! The most energetic and positive person I've met in a long time. Fantastic service. Very helpful. Made the whole experience of setting up my iPad enjoyable today. Never been into the store at Westfields Bondi Junction but will definitely go back for any phone or iPad need in the future.

Store LocationFone King Westfields Bondi Junction NSW Australia