Fone King
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fone King

• Job Satisfaction

Filipe  B.
Filipe B.Sydney, NSW

Rip off! Do never trust them!

Amazing service

Raju from Westfield Pitt street was brilliant. Polite and knowledgeable. He explained everything in detail in order to get the best cover for my iPhone 12 Pro, plus he had a very good energy too.

Matt
MattRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Raj was awesome!

Raj was extremely helpful in fixing my daughters screen and camera. He was knowledgeable and explained the costings and timings very clearly. The whole experience was seamless. A big thank you to Raj and Iris.

Find out how Fone King compares to other Phone / Computer Repair Services

Excellent and prompt service. I am very happy.
They explained everything very clearly too which is something i really appreciate.
I would happily recommend them to anyone and be confident they would also received the same excellent service.

Excellent customer service

Badih helped us with a phone cover, screen protectors for both our phones and a wireless charger. He was awesome and so helpful. We thought he was amazing and we would not go anywhere else in future.

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Don't trust the warranty

After purchasing a screen protector and having it put on in the store, it bubbled a week later. I took it in and the staff agreed but my receipt wasn't registered like it had been previously, despite me providing my details at purchase. I went home and came back a week later with the physical receipt but was told the glue wasn't bubbling, which it is. I was told to escalate it to the head office in an email. I emailed a month ago and then followed up a couple of weeks later, however, have received no response or acknowledgement. Don't take return customers for fools or for granted. Your retail reputation will suffer and a good example of why shopping centre retailers go out of business eventually.

Jase
JaseSydney Surrounds, NSW

James was awesome he fixed my phone. He cleaned out all the dirt and crap from my charger port. While I was in store for only 5 minutes. I will be going back there again. Thanks mate

Céline Steele
Céline SteeleSydney, NSW

I needed a case and screen protection for my new IPhone 11. Kos was fast, efficient, really personable with a great sense of humour! I will definitely come back to Fone King.

Ital
ItalSydney, NSW

Zero stars .$59 dollars non-refundable.Dont use this business if your phone have problems

Jayne C.
Jayne C.Queensland

Outstanding customer service

Fone King staff at Carindale are always very friendly and helpful, and can't seem to do enough for their customers. Today was especially outstanding, as the screen protector for my iPhone had started to come away at one side. Their service was exceptional as they replaced it without question, even though I really should have brought it in earlier when it first started happening a couple of months ago, and it was now outside the warranty. These fellows do seem to genuinely care about the customers, and that is a rare thing these days.

Lorraine
LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service team member was very knowledgeable

Just bought a new iPhone 12 and I had a screen protector put on and the camera protector as well, the team member put it on very well and was very thorough, but on getting it home there is a slight little crack in the protector will take it back to be replaced as there is a guarantee on them

Lisa M.
Lisa M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service. I’m so grateful to the store manager for returning to the store after closing.

Excellent after hours care and service.
I’m grateful to the store manager for assisting me after the store was closed.

I needed urgent assistance and the store manager went out of his way to provide that service.

nellymcgrath
nellymcgrathSydney, NSW

Fantastic customer service, help & knowledge

A big thank you to the team at Warringah mall especially Brayan in helping me get my phone back up & running as well as sharing their knowledge & tech support!! Cant thank & recommend them enough for all your phone repairs & accessories.

GAA
GAA

Best Products and Service, every time without exception

I have always purchased device accessories including screen and other device protectors and other accessories from PhoneKing in Bondi Junction. The quality of the product proposed and the quality of the service has been exceptional, every time. In particular Luke, has quickly and professionally not only recommended the right product but also professionally and carefully installed the protector - without bubbles and the usual issues one often gets with screen protectors. PhoneKing Bondi Junction is THE best place to get the right products, at the right price from professionals who provide consistently excellent service.

Great service and information from Brady at Warringah Mall

Brady took the time to explain the issues with my phone, all the available options and had some great advice about was most suitable for me. Great attention to detail and very helpful. I will definitely come back with all out family's phone needs and purchases. It's so rare these days to find helpful staff with excellent product knowledge!

Read more reviews - page 2