Fone King

See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kiarah B.

Kiarah B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Refusal of refund of faulty phone case

Store LocationMYER centre Brisbane

Complete Inhuman Scammers - avoid at all cost

Excellent Service

First time customers. Buddy was very professional, excellent communication skills and made the whole shopping experience very easy. He managed to source parts I needed for my phone repair overnight and kept us updated through the whole process.
Will now be repeat customers.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Penita donovan

Penita donovanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Phone

Francesco was excellent & professional he is an asset to your company very hard to find someone like him
The 2 other guys knew their products & qualities as above give recognition to 3 professional employees

Store LocationTuggerah

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great service and products!

James was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He explained what better products I could be using and was helpful with replacing my screen cover. I will be back for more!

Store LocationPitt St Westfield Sydney

Mzgess

MzgessSydney, NSW

Unethical sales tactics. Cheap and nasty alternative brand to the Otterbox I asked for.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Darya

DaryaSydney, NSW

Thanks Sally and Fone King team!

Sally was super helpful in explaining which purchase option would suit me most and took the time to explain the various options and physically helping me set up my new phone with accessories. Importantly, she did this all with a smile. I will be sure to come back again.

Store LocationWestfield Sydney

MTM

MTMSydney, NSW

Luke was very helpful and knowledgeable about products

After purchasing new iPhone 11 only wanting to buy cover
Didn’t realise the importance having glass front /back
Luke took the time to explain why -about battery and running of phone

Store LocationAs I have been before after being sent there by Optus
Jodie Smoley

Jodie SmoleySydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda

Great product & customer service!

10/10 for product and customer service. Couldn’t fault Alex who was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for all your prompt assistance tonight. My mobile phone and Fitbit screen protector makes both look brand new!

Joe Fischer

Joe FischerSydney, NSW

Needed a new battery for my mobile. James M looked after me at the Bondi Junction store and did a fabulous job. Highly commend James for his superb customer service.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Very Bad Costumer Care

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Not so great service and refund/exchange policy

The customer service at Miranda's Fone King was not too great. I bought a phone case for $50 but the price did not make up for the phone case so I somewhat felt scammed. The fact that there's really no refund/exchange policy is quite a shame. The receipt stated that there was no refund or exchange but as soon as I went back to the store to ask for a refund, the staff said that they recently started the exchange policy. They should have updated their policy if that was the case. The staff were not so kind when helping to deal with the refund/exchanging for a new case. I think the store should put their refund/exchange policy in front of the store so customers know what they're in for.

Never Again

Never AgainSydney, NSW

How do you go less than 1 star?

Highly recommend shopping elsewhere unless you want to pay a lot more than the going rate for their services and not get the desired result. It seems they must have a large legal team as they are very quick to accept your money and then when you question anything, they can quote legally what they are responsible for according to consumer legislation. I would never use again.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Today I bought a new phone from Telstra they directed me to fone king for a cover I came across Hilton who helped me he went over & beyond he helped me fixed my email & other things that Apple were to busy to do he deserves a pay rise or something from the company this is customer service at its best

Appalling customer service

I went in for a new case and was offered to replace my plastic screen protector because it was scratched. Before I knew it, it was done and the bill was $109!! I asked why and he had gone ahead and attached an expensive and different protector to what I had, without telling me. I also questioned why he attached a protector UNDER my case, and he claimed it was free with the front one. But the receipt tells a different story- commission focused and terrible human.

Store LocationQVB

Gracie R.

Gracie R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Customer Service!

I was looking to get my iPhone 10 screen repaired. iPhone X uses an OLED screen, when quoting a price I noticed the salesperson kept using the phrase LCD, which is not for the iPhone X. When questioned about this, there was no solid answer or confirmation that the screen was in fact OLED.
I rang apple and they would replace the screen for $350
Phone king was going to charge $560 for the same thing.
When I notified phone king I’d be taking it to apple I got a rude message. I have taken other phones to phone king before, however this is so distasteful. I will not be taking any phones there again.

R Middleton

R MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

Received fabulous customer service from Hilton and his team today. Hilton provided relevant informational support advice re: my cracked screen protector, and had it fixed promptly. Excellent job and turnaround !!!

Jennifer G

Jennifer GSydney, NSW

THANK YOU!

Thank you very very much for fixing my phone.
You are the 5th place I took it to – including Samsung (who recommended you). None of the others could help.
The phone had years of photos, including the last of my mother who passed away in 2013.

I am so grateful to have had them restored – I really cannot thank you enough!

Store LocationAlexandria Repair HQ

Gail T

Gail TSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Had been to the Apple store. Very expensive. They recommended Fone King. Luke recommended a cover and a pen
Very fast and efficient service. I will recommend to my friends & family.

Store LocationBondi Junction