Fone King

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MTM

MTMSydney, NSW

Luke was very helpful and knowledgeable about products

After purchasing new iPhone 11 only wanting to buy cover
Didn’t realise the importance having glass front /back
Luke took the time to explain why -about battery and running of phone

Store LocationAs I have been before after being sent there by Optus

Jodie Smoley

Jodie SmoleySydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda

Great product & customer service!

10/10 for product and customer service. Couldn’t fault Alex who was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for all your prompt assistance tonight. My mobile phone and Fitbit screen protector makes both look brand new!

Joe Fischer

Joe FischerSydney, NSW

Needed a new battery for my mobile. James M looked after me at the Bondi Junction store and did a fabulous job. Highly commend James for his superb customer service.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Very Bad Costumer Care

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Not so great service and refund/exchange policy

The customer service at Miranda's Fone King was not too great. I bought a phone case for $50 but the price did not make up for the phone case so I somewhat felt scammed. The fact that there's really no refund/exchange policy is quite a shame. The receipt stated that there was no refund or exchange but as soon as I went back to the store to ask for a refund, the staff said that they recently started the exchange policy. They should have updated their policy if that was the case. The staff were not so kind when helping to deal with the refund/exchanging for a new case. I think the store should put their refund/exchange policy in front of the store so customers know what they're in for.

Never Again

Never AgainSydney, NSW

How do you go less than 1 star?

Highly recommend shopping elsewhere unless you want to pay a lot more than the going rate for their services and not get the desired result. It seems they must have a large legal team as they are very quick to accept your money and then when you question anything, they can quote legally what they are responsible for according to consumer legislation. I would never use again.

Alison

AlisonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Today I bought a new phone from Telstra they directed me to fone king for a cover I came across Hilton who helped me he went over & beyond he helped me fixed my email & other things that Apple were to busy to do he deserves a pay rise or something from the company this is customer service at its best

Store LocationCarindale

Appalling customer service

I went in for a new case and was offered to replace my plastic screen protector because it was scratched. Before I knew it, it was done and the bill was $109!! I asked why and he had gone ahead and attached an expensive and different protector to what I had, without telling me. I also questioned why he attached a protector UNDER my case, and he claimed it was free with the front one. But the receipt tells a different story- commission focused and terrible human.

Store LocationQVB
Gracie R.

Gracie R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible Customer Service!

I was looking to get my iPhone 10 screen repaired. iPhone X uses an OLED screen, when quoting a price I noticed the salesperson kept using the phrase LCD, which is not for the iPhone X. When questioned about this, there was no solid answer or confirmation that the screen was in fact OLED.
I rang apple and they would replace the screen for $350
Phone king was going to charge $560 for the same thing.
When I notified phone king I’d be taking it to apple I got a rude message. I have taken other phones to phone king before, however this is so distasteful. I will not be taking any phones there again.

R Middleton

R MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service!

Received fabulous customer service from Hilton and his team today. Hilton provided relevant informational support advice re: my cracked screen protector, and had it fixed promptly. Excellent job and turnaround !!!

Store LocationCarindale

Jennifer G

Jennifer GSydney, NSW

THANK YOU!

Thank you very very much for fixing my phone.
You are the 5th place I took it to – including Samsung (who recommended you). None of the others could help.
The phone had years of photos, including the last of my mother who passed away in 2013.

I am so grateful to have had them restored – I really cannot thank you enough!

Store LocationAlexandria Repair HQ

Gail T

Gail TSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Had been to the Apple store. Very expensive. They recommended Fone King. Luke recommended a cover and a pen
Very fast and efficient service. I will recommend to my friends & family.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Deborah P.

Deborah P.

Fantastic service!

Phone fixed beautifully! All other family phones equipped with the best protection! Service with knowledge and a smile! Can't beat that! I always come back because of the great staff! Thanks Luke!

Store LocationBondi Junction
Jonathan Williams

Jonathan WilliamsSydney, NSW

Service

I was provided with quick and accurate service for my Iphone attachments by pleasant staff. There were plenty of sales persons which on a busy Saturday morning I did not have to wait at all.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction
Abbey

AbbeySydney, NSW

Fone King Penrith

The team at Fone King in Penrith Westfield were awesome. Maddie, Nathan and Quang went above and beyond to help me when the lens cover of my Pixel 3 came off - they ordered a new part for me straight away and were super helpful with any questions I had. This is the only place I'll go to from now on!

Store LocationPenrith Westfield Fone King

Bec E

Bec ESydney, NSW

Great customer service

I had my daughter's phone screen fixed by Fone King Warringah Mall. 3 weeks later the screen was playing up and so I took it back. Without hesitation they repaired the screen once again, without charge, which was really cool. Good customer service!

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Margaret Mckeown

Margaret MckeownSydney, NSW

Customer service

Thank you to Quang from your store in Penrith. His service was excellent, his manner was so professional and welcoming.
He solved my problem with my iPhone 6. He knew exactly what he was doing and completed the work in a short time.
I was a very happy customer when I left the store. A big thank you, Fone King are lucky to have you.

Store LocationPenrith

Daniela W.

Daniela W.Sydney, NSW

Apple phone SPECIALISTS - don't waste time at the Apple store....

excellent service

Luke from Bondi junction was friendly, polite, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him for up to date information, speed of service and for making the whole experience memorable and efficient. I shall return when next I need phone repair assistance.