Fone King

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Customer service

Today I bought a new phone from Telstra they directed me to fone king for a cover I came across Hilton who helped me he went over & beyond he helped me fixed my email & other things that Apple were to busy to do he deserves a pay rise or something from the company this is customer service at its best

Store LocationCarindale

Appalling customer service

I went in for a new case and was offered to replace my plastic screen protector because it was scratched. Before I knew it, it was done and the bill was $109!! I asked why and he had gone ahead and attached an expensive and different protector to what I had, without telling me. I also questioned why he attached a protector UNDER my case, and he claimed it was free with the front one. But the receipt tells a different story- commission focused and terrible human.

Store LocationQVB

Horrible Customer Service!

I was looking to get my iPhone 10 screen repaired. iPhone X uses an OLED screen, when quoting a price I noticed the salesperson kept using the phrase LCD, which is not for the iPhone X. When questioned about this, there was no solid answer or confirmation that the screen was in fact OLED.
I rang apple and they would replace the screen for $350
Phone king was going to charge $560 for the same thing.
When I notified phone king I’d be taking it to apple I got a rude message. I have taken other phones to phone king before, however this is so distasteful. I will not be taking any phones there again.

Excellent customer service!

Received fabulous customer service from Hilton and his team today. Hilton provided relevant informational support advice re: my cracked screen protector, and had it fixed promptly. Excellent job and turnaround !!!

Store LocationCarindale

THANK YOU!

Thank you very very much for fixing my phone.
You are the 5th place I took it to – including Samsung (who recommended you). None of the others could help.
The phone had years of photos, including the last of my mother who passed away in 2013.

I am so grateful to have had them restored – I really cannot thank you enough!

Store LocationAlexandria Repair HQ

Amazing service

Had been to the Apple store. Very expensive. They recommended Fone King. Luke recommended a cover and a pen
Very fast and efficient service. I will recommend to my friends & family.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Fantastic service!

Phone fixed beautifully! All other family phones equipped with the best protection! Service with knowledge and a smile! Can't beat that! I always come back because of the great staff! Thanks Luke!

Store LocationBondi Junction

Service

I was provided with quick and accurate service for my Iphone attachments by pleasant staff. There were plenty of sales persons which on a busy Saturday morning I did not have to wait at all.

Store LocationWestfield Bondi Junction

Fone King Penrith

The team at Fone King in Penrith Westfield were awesome. Maddie, Nathan and Quang went above and beyond to help me when the lens cover of my Pixel 3 came off - they ordered a new part for me straight away and were super helpful with any questions I had. This is the only place I'll go to from now on!

Store LocationPenrith Westfield Fone King

Great customer service

I had my daughter's phone screen fixed by Fone King Warringah Mall. 3 weeks later the screen was playing up and so I took it back. Without hesitation they repaired the screen once again, without charge, which was really cool. Good customer service!

Store LocationWarringah Mall

Customer service

Thank you to Quang from your store in Penrith. His service was excellent, his manner was so professional and welcoming.
He solved my problem with my iPhone 6. He knew exactly what he was doing and completed the work in a short time.
I was a very happy customer when I left the store. A big thank you, Fone King are lucky to have you.

Store LocationPenrith

Apple phone SPECIALISTS - don't waste time at the Apple store....

We wanted to replace the battery on the iPhone5 model (yes, it is considered vintage) and went to the apple store at the Castle Hill towers. We clearly advised that we need a new battery and get the phone set to factory settings as we want to regift it to a person in need. After 30' them trying unsuccesfully to figure out the phone settings we were also told that they don't have a battery in stock.... Fone King came to our rescue and not only did we get the battery immediately replaced Chris helped to set up the phone so that we can pass it on. So, if you need help like this, don't waste time making an appointment at the Apple store, just go to Fone King and get their experienced and helpful team to work with you. Thanks for your help and patience Chris!!!!

excellent service

Luke from Bondi junction was friendly, polite, and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him for up to date information, speed of service and for making the whole experience memorable and efficient. I shall return when next I need phone repair assistance.

So much time wasted

Asked for a repair on a screen, they said 2 to 3 weeks for parts to arrive. That was 2nd of Jan. Over a month later, I heard nothing from them, tried to call, no answer. Went into the store, was told it would arrive on the 12th of March, even though I wasn't updated on the new dates. They blamed Chinese New Year for it.

When the part finally came (27th of Feb), I went in for a repair, which took about an hour, which is fine. As I got home, noticed there was a black line on the screen, so I returned to the store. Another 45 minutes waiting to be told it was a faulty LCD, so I'd have to wait another 3 weeks (or two months?) for the new part to come to then spend another hour waiting for the repair.

But nobody takes responsibility, always someone else's fault, barely apologised.

Excellent assistance

Alex from QVB store has helped me to replace the faulty case for my iphone x. She is polite and easy to talk to, I am very happy that I can resolve the problem with her help.

Good Advice

Luke was able to assist me with better ways to use my Iphone including accessories and storage all available at Fone King and not available at other similar stores in Westfield Bondi Junction.

I am not given to writing reviews but Luke was so his services are worthy of praise.

Wonderful Service !

Went into your Penrith store last week and had an amazing experience. Not only did your staff find my solutions but took their time to get to know us as well. My son who normally is very quiet and shy left the store with a huge smile and hasn't stopped talking about the man in the yellow shirt who gave him a balloon :) Thanks again we will be sure to atop by soon and say hello.

So Grateful

I walked around Penrith Plaza this morning to be told by everyone that they couldnt help me. On my way out i saw Foneking and tried my luck one last time. Was served by a young gentleman named Paul. He never once said no and even after taking up over 20 mins of his time and got my problem solved with a big smile on his face. Its very nice to actually find someone that actually tries to help and not find an easy answer. So thankyou Paul and Foneking for such amazing service. I will always be back and recommend everyone to this shop.

Luke is the best!!!

I went into the store today to look for a under water phone case, Luke was lively, eager to help and full of knowledge. He also helped me out with a strap for my iwatch and showed me this new amazing charger which I’m going back tomorrow to purchase (should have listened and just bought it right there and then haha). His service was just fantastic, I left the store with a positive energy and a huge smile. Thank you Luke! A day later I went back in to buy more things, Oska and Ken were also soo helpful. Clearly you guys just have the best staff ! Always a pleasure to visit.

You have been a great help with your advice

Having acquired a phone and tablet from Telstra I needed case and screen protection and went to phone king as I have in the past. Great advice and fitting of cash and screen protection for my S9 and a referral to Samsung in Westfield to buy products for my tablet case and screen protection which was subsequently fitted for no charge.
Thank you.