Fone King

• Job Satisfaction

Excellent service and knowledge staff

I went to buy phone case for samsung s10 plus and the manager in Westfield fone king suggested me better phone protector, now I am glad i took his oppenient bz i drop phone yesterday and there was no damage .but i bought camera protector but it wasnt usefull for me.,its creating bad images then i have remove that to get full potential for samsung s10 plus . So my suggestion front screen protector and phone case will be ideal but not camera protector.

Store LocationWiestfield fone king

As quick as a pit stop in F1

At 330pm on Friday my iPhone was dropped and screen cracked in the city. At 4pm I visited Fone King at QVB. They quickly gave me an assessment, I also wanted a new battery, which they did for half price. To cut a long story short, by 430pm the Phone has new screen and battery and I was on the way. The phone works well after this, better than before. Great team!

Store LocationFoneKing QVB
J.burns

J.burnsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged my phone, took not responsibility

Store LocationCarindale
Melissa K.

Melissa K.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome Service

I never usually do this, but had to give a big rap to the guys at Tuggerah store. I have been in there before, but, as always, they were so helpful and I really appreciated how quickly they repaired my ipad, and the assistance I got with my new phone cover - Buddy must get a special mention...Thanks Buddy. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my device repairs.

Store LocationTuggerah

Jackie

JackieMid West, WA

don't ever use them people

We purchased life proof screen and case with lifetime warranty. The phone smashed first time it was dropped and phone no longer works. cost us a brand new iphone 10. They refused to fix phone. Even went so far as to say I should thank them it didn't break earlier. They didn't care at all and were very rude and impossible to deal with. I will I have told everyone in my social network to NEVER use them.

Luke was fantastic

Luke was FABULOUS today! The most energetic and positive person I've met in a long time. Fantastic service. Very helpful. Made the whole experience of setting up my iPad enjoyable today. Never been into the store at Westfields Bondi Junction but will definitely go back for any phone or iPad need in the future.

Store LocationFone King Westfields Bondi Junction NSW Australia

Kiarah B.

Kiarah B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Refusal of refund of faulty phone case

Store LocationMYER centre Brisbane

Complete Inhuman Scammers - avoid at all cost

Store LocationCarindale

Excellent Service

First time customers. Buddy was very professional, excellent communication skills and made the whole shopping experience very easy. He managed to source parts I needed for my phone repair overnight and kept us updated through the whole process.
Will now be repeat customers.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Penita donovan

Penita donovanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Phone

Francesco was excellent & professional he is an asset to your company very hard to find someone like him
The 2 other guys knew their products & qualities as above give recognition to 3 professional employees

Store LocationTuggerah

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Great service and products!

James was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. He explained what better products I could be using and was helpful with replacing my screen cover. I will be back for more!

Store LocationPitt St Westfield Sydney

Mzgess

MzgessSydney, NSW

Unethical sales tactics. Cheap and nasty alternative brand to the Otterbox I asked for.

Store LocationBondi Junction

Darya

DaryaSydney, NSW

Thanks Sally and Fone King team!

Sally was super helpful in explaining which purchase option would suit me most and took the time to explain the various options and physically helping me set up my new phone with accessories. Importantly, she did this all with a smile. I will be sure to come back again.

Store LocationWestfield Sydney

MTM

MTMSydney, NSW

Luke was very helpful and knowledgeable about products

After purchasing new iPhone 11 only wanting to buy cover
Didn’t realise the importance having glass front /back
Luke took the time to explain why -about battery and running of phone

Store LocationAs I have been before after being sent there by Optus
Jodie Smoley

Jodie SmoleySydney, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service

Store LocationMiranda

Great product & customer service!

10/10 for product and customer service. Couldn’t fault Alex who was extremely professional, friendly and helpful. Thank you so much for all your prompt assistance tonight. My mobile phone and Fitbit screen protector makes both look brand new!

Joe Fischer

Joe FischerSydney, NSW

Needed a new battery for my mobile. James M looked after me at the Bondi Junction store and did a fabulous job. Highly commend James for his superb customer service.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Very Bad Costumer Care

Anonymous

AnonymousSydney, NSW

Not so great service and refund/exchange policy

The customer service at Miranda's Fone King was not too great. I bought a phone case for $50 but the price did not make up for the phone case so I somewhat felt scammed. The fact that there's really no refund/exchange policy is quite a shame. The receipt stated that there was no refund or exchange but as soon as I went back to the store to ask for a refund, the staff said that they recently started the exchange policy. They should have updated their policy if that was the case. The staff were not so kind when helping to deal with the refund/exchanging for a new case. I think the store should put their refund/exchange policy in front of the store so customers know what they're in for.

Never Again

Never AgainSydney, NSW

How do you go less than 1 star?

Highly recommend shopping elsewhere unless you want to pay a lot more than the going rate for their services and not get the desired result. It seems they must have a large legal team as they are very quick to accept your money and then when you question anything, they can quote legally what they are responsible for according to consumer legislation. I would never use again.