Fonebiz

Fonebiz

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

gunter

gunter

Very good mobile Phone service

Max W

Max WBrisbane

No customer support & hugely overpriced repairs

I sent my 2 year old Sony to them as instructed to by Sony, and a number of days later got a quote to fix all sorts of stuff (most i didn't understand) for $550. Note - I could buy a refurb model for about $300. They never told me the root cause, and the quote made no sense as is all part numbers. After 6 days of no response to my query, i called them at 9:01 (and got a 'we are experiencing a high volume of calls) and waited 10 mins got through to someone who told me most customers have insurance, so that's why they charge high.

Overall, would never use this mob again, something just doesn't seem right...

Fuego Fan.

Fuego Fan.

I cannot imagine better service.

I contacted Sony regarding my mobile phone and they told me that as it was just out of warranty they would cover the cost of repairs.....Lucky break number 1.
They asked me to take it to Phonebiz for repairs, which I did and received fabulous service from Sangmeet at the service desk. The amount of help she gave me in setting up a temporary phone was way beyond my expectation.
Lucky break number 2.
I had just started to use the temporary phone and the next day I recieved an email to say that my phone was ready to collect.......Lucky break number 3.
I cannot imagine a better outcome to what could have been a drawn out messy arrangement.
Top marks for staff and company.
Thank you very much.

Dru

DruPerth

The most useless Company

My phone (HTC 10) is still under warranty, Sent my phone to them mid April. My phone came fixed but also had a dent on the body and scratches on the screen. I returned it back to them and 3 weeks later they gave me a replacement phone with the vibration not working. Got the phone from repair but now the screen is popping out from the body. More than 3 months they can't fix the problem.

OPPO referred me to Fonebiz to purchase a replacement mobile card sim tray. I was very impressed with there prompt and attentive service. They replaced my son's mobile sim card complimentary and only charged me for the cost of postage. I was very grateful.

Nicholas P

Nicholas P

Perfect Outcome.

A simple trip on the train to the service centre and my issue is resolved on the spot by the two representatives. During the short wait in the foyer while processing happened, I was asked by a third staff member if I was being looked after. Given the high cost of the product, this is the only standard of service I'd be happy with and I have complete confidence in any future dealings with Fonebiz.

Mike B

Mike BNSW, 2770

Will Never Go Through Fonebiz Ever Again

The worst service center I ever seen in this world

My mobile is under warranty period, and its display has been some graphical problem, and the said it happened due to mechanical shock, as a proof they showed some scratches in the body!! You can understand their quality of service from this.

david barrott

david barrottIllawarra, NSW

Worse than useless.

Fonebiz have had my phone for ten days. They say there was no paperwork included, but when I track the repair progress on their tracking site (http://mcd.fonebiz.com.au/repairstatus.aspx) using a tracking number which only appeared on the paperwork which I included with the phone, I get a response which says ''Your Microsoft product is on it's way to Microsoft". They don't seem to understand their own software. I hope that I eventually see my phone again and that their technical work is several orders of magnitude better than their customer service whose motto seems to be :- "if you can't mess the customer, lie!".

Ron

Ron

Sony force you to use fonebiz for repairs.

Sony force you to use fonebiz for repairs, and they are extremely expensive. I would NOT recommend them ever. I would never buy another Sony phone

Taylor S

Taylor S

Never take your phone to fonebiz to get fixed

I had an LG G5 for only a few months and it started overheating and then just stopped turning on. I send it to fonebiz under warranty still and there claim that its water damage and want to charge over $1,000 to fix it (which is more then what the phone is worth brand new) and if you don't want them to fix it, there charge you for a "quote" which is $50+ and then to also send it back to you. I also called lg and I waited over a month for a manger at lg tp get back to me and wait on the phone to them for over at least 2hrs all together just for them to say there won't help. I would keep away from both company's and if i could give them zero stars i would.

Daniel

DanielBrisbane

No complaints - Fixed my Sony Phone Quickly and Efficiently

prairiedawn

prairiedawnVictoria

Great Service!

I want to say thank you Fonebiz for fixing my Sony Z3 compact. I sent my phone for repair under warranty. Upper screen not working, worn out covers, little corner dent, speaker playing up too. I got my phone back within less than a week looking like a shiny brand new phone! Everything's fixed, no dent and scratches with free front and back protector. Kept me updated with every stages of repair through their website. Their shipping was overnight, from NSW to VIC. I didn't pay anything (except my own postage cost to send the phone) because it's still under warranty. Thank you Fonebiz for doing an awesome job.

phathetic Service and absolute con

Josh

Josh

Horrific experience.

My Lumia640 was 1 month old won't charge or turn on contacted Microsoft and was told to send to fonebiz after a week got an email saying had water damage and was being sent back unrepaired and I had to pay a quote fee .Pursuing my legal rights under Australian consumer affairs as this is not right.

Absolutely terrible company

Exceeded Expectations

Expectations were low based of existing reviews, however - Overall a good experience for someone who relies on my gear.
Things I'm happy with:
- Same day repair once they received the item.
- Fast shipping.
- Streamlined support pipeline from HTC / fonebiz. I didn't have to concern myself with anything other than contacting support and packing the product to be sent.

Jose

JoseSydney

Horrible Service

Long hold times, has the phone for over 4 weeks, no respond to emails, rude customer service and even ruder manager!

Terrible

Worst customer service, repaired a problem and created another without empathy or a reasonable solution.
Will go back to Apple for my next Phone, Sony has Mo after-care service, no replacement or loan phone, etc. Would never happen at Apple.

Virender

VirenderTULLAMARINE(MELBOURNE)

useless mobile service centre

i send my htc one m8 mobile twice. still the same problem ( not getting GPS signal). i spoke to HTC they have done all the test and recommend to send it to the FONEBIZ. i send it twice but still same problem. now they are saying if you send it again we will charge 60$. i will never recommend any body for buying HTC and fonebiz people r so rude and they do not want to talk to me regarding phone. pathetic service.