4.4

T B.
T B.Sydney, NSW
  Online store

Fast delivery

I bought 3 high neck blouses in a size 12.Great fit and delivered within the week.Very happy. Show details
Daron
DaronSydney, NSW9 posts
  Online store

Great clothing

Love the store at chipping Norton always great sales and quality outfits staff are friendly Show details
Jill M.
Jill M.

Best shopping experience

I came in on Sunday to the chipping Norton outlet the young girl working by herself was lovely she was super helpful form start to finish it was one of the best in store shopping experiences. Other times I’ve come in I never been able to buy anything due to lack of sizing or unsure which style to go for. When she asked me if I’m looking for anything in particular I told her I’m started a new job . She took her time picking out garments for me to try on and overall almost everything that was picked out turned out to fit beautifully. I was left feeling very happy and it was probably the best $300 I’ve spent on clothes. Show details
Madison
Madison3 posts

Wrong Item, Overcharged, Unhelpful Customer Service

I would love to leave a good review, but they're REALLY not giving me anything good to say.

I received a completely different item from the item I bought in my first online order with Forcast. After asking customer service for the correct item to be sent, it took many weeks for them to get back to me with a store credit refund. Not even money back!

Against my better judgement, I gave them another try with another order...and I was just overcharged over $100 from my bank account!

This is ridiculous! I'm a regular online shopper at many many stores, but have never once come across anything like this. I will not be trying my luck again at Forcast. Show details

Katherine T.
Katherine T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Forcast Penrith

Can't thank you enough Alexis for the way you treated me in store today (Sunday 13th) I have felt invisible all day. Thank you for your warmth your kindness and the chatter it was very much appreciated. I have recently lost my youngest sister and you are so much like her. Thank you.
Rituparna B.
Rituparna B.Victoria
  Physical store

Customer service at its WORST!

Bought a full priced dress, went to return it within two days with the receipt and tag intact. They did not offer exchange or return. Contacted the customer service but still no response!
It is a shame how they are running business in Australia! Show details
Sue Morris
Sue Morris2 posts
Narelle
NarelleSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Tamara at the Penrith store

I just wanted to say a very big thank you to Tamara from the Penrith store on Saturday. She helped me immensely with choosing an outfit for a special occasion. She was so pleasant, bubbly, professional and such a lovely person. So suited to her job. The store was very easy to navigate and is beautifully presented, clean & tidy. She really takes pride in herself and the company. Please pass on my comments to her. I will definitely be back. The quality of clothing is high and I am very satisfied with my purchases. Show details
Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW2 posts
Namrata G
Namrata GSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Physical store

Love this brand! Great customer service at the store in Parramatta!

Love this brand. Good quality & beautiful designs. Love the dresses particularly. Forcast store at Parramatta is my go to store almost once in every fortnight. Great customer service. Especially from Trang T who never fails to woo me. She is always very attentive, helpful, professional with such a pleasant, polite & friendly attitude. She is the perfect example of a great customer service. Recently I bought 2 x dresses & Trang helped me to choose a beautiful belt which really compliment one of the dresses. Loved it. Well done Trang!
Extremely happy & satisfied with your service! Show details
Bec
BecCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC7 posts

Perfect work pants!! Love them

I have always been more of a jeans person because I struggle to find nice pants that sit well and fit me properly. They are either too tight around the waist if they fit my butt, or too loose on my butt if they fit my waist, but these are perfect! They mould with your shape, are good quality, are flattering for a range of shapes and run true to size. My 17yo daughter borrowed them for her first job interview and has since ordered 2 pairs for herself! (Pic of her attached).
The Sales assistant was super helpful and friendly, honest and absolutely lovely! Show details
Lau C.
Lau C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts
  Verified Online store

Customer service is one of the best I have dealt with!

I wanted to recognize the amazing customer service skills of Amy Lee. She helped me with my online order and throughout the process she was always polite and kind. During these difficult times, one can appreciate when someone sympathise with you and that's what she did.

Well done Amy! and Well done Forcast for having people like Amy!  Show details ·  1

Melanie L.
Melanie L.Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Online store

Great customer service, very polite and accommodating over the phone

Website was good and quality good just didn't fit. But couldn't be happier with the way my return was handled. Within 2 days I had a refund. Pity all other online stores are not as good.  Show details ·  1
Grace Kim
Grace KimPerth, WA
Forcast   DM

binita.m.shah.1
binita.m.shah.1 · Forcast

I brought a dress in January & for 1st time I was going to wear on weekend & the zip broke.. it was very heart breaking as i brought this dress for this special occasion. What can I do?

Michelle B.
Michelle B. · Forcast

I never received a parcel that apparently was sent

Patrish
Patrish

Ring them, take in your Invoice. I've never had any problem with deliveries. sorry

Shopper
Shopper · Forcast

Hi. I have been a long time customer of Forcast. My recent purchases of a skirt and a top ripped after wearing once which was a surprise as i am an office worker and do not move much. I have since thrown away the receipts. Could you please advise if anything can be done? I am now hesitant to purchase anymore from Forcast after this experience. Thanks

Forcast   DM

Compare all Forcast listings
Buy NowBuy Now
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $75
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Office / BusinesswearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Office / Businesswear

Contact info for Forcast