DCC

DCC

Unpleasant customer service experience

Renae

Renae

Samantha’s customer service was above and beyond!

Samantha has done all that she could to help me get my longed for skirt! Very impressed with her customer service and the quality of the product. ☺️

Jessica Sampson

Jessica Sampson

BAD first-time customer experience - beware!

Amazing customer service!!

It was very easy to navigate the store as Trang in the Parramatta store was very helpful to me and my work colleagues. The products bought were excellent quality and we were very satisfied with the range.

KayJay

KayJayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I just found the right place to shop!!

I’m extremely happy with my experience at Forcarst. Staff is super friendly both at South warf and Moorabbin. Clothes fit perfectly well

Highly satisfied and recommended

Excellent customer service

I talked to Samantha for my online exchange and she really helped me for my exchange. She really explained me really well as well

Maggie

Maggie Sydney, NSW

Please bring back Louise Super Slim Pants

Loved the Louise Super Slim Pants - black and navy . I purchased about 20 or more pairs .
Perfect for work work or going out .
When will you bring them back ?

Store Credit takes 4 weeks still NOT done

I returned promptly to Forecast order #000100591 by PGZTNLB7 still not acknowledged or credit given. Go 2 CONIC much better store

HoangLan N.

Wrong! I am still waiting for parcel order #100591 $100 plus store credit to be processed. You have only processed order #100137 for $80. You received the 2nd parcel around 8 Oct so credit should be processed by now

Cou

Cou

Sometimes great, sometimes terrible

Adama Dian

Adama DianNew South Wales

Great customer service by Trang store Manager of PAR Forcast store!!!!!

Thank you Trang store Manager at Forcast Parramatta for the best customer services and style Advice!!!!! Will definitely shop her again!!! My Fav store 5 star customer Services love my outfit selections Trang treat customers very great and help me choose style selections for my different outfits!!! Love to meet Trang customers should come see her for style advice!!!! Definitely highly recommend this store!!!!

Great customer service and product

I just want to thank Trang T, the Shop Manager, for the best customer service! She always goes above & beyond to help you and offers great recommendations (even near closing time). I bought a rose-coloured suit based on Trang’s suggestion, and it looks fab! I feel like a million bucks. Great quality & price. She even ordered pants in my size and it came quicker than expected. I highly recommend this shop and Trang! I’ve bought a few products from this shop and I’ve been wearing them for years.

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

95% of my wardrobe is Forcast!

I love Forcast so much! I recently moved from Sydney to Adelaide and was gutted to see they don't have any stores down here! But thankfully, their deliveries have gotten to me within a couple of business days at most (the best!!) so it's hard to control myself. Their returns do take a bit of time but they email you with updates which is great. Their quality is superb and they often have sales on with such good deals. I would rate higher than 5 stars if I could!

Satisfying shopping with the Parramatta store

Tran (store manager) of parramatta has definitely proved and shown how customer service should be used, I cannot speak enough of how well she treated me and my mother as a first customer, I’ve become a regular only because her personality and how she satisfies my needs. Tran definitely needs recognition for her work, we need more customer service shown like Tran does :)

They don't hold items in your cart!

When shopping online they do not put your cart on hold! It has happened so many times when I am putting things on my cart it was still available so you continue browsing and adding more things but when you check out some thing in your cart is now "out of stock". I just remove everything in my cart when this happens as it is really annoying especially when you have set you heart on certain items. I don't understand why they can't hold items already in your cart. I guess it is whoever pays first.

lea19

lea19newcastle

Poor quality

I have always been a regular customer of Forcast .. however I recently purchased the Evangaline Slim Pants and the quality is absolute terrible .. I have only had them for 4weeks and they are fraying at the seams .. The last time I purchased these pants the quality was amazing ..

Charlie

Charlie

Bad quality

Quality of the clothing is very bad. I have noticed the zips are of bad quality and will break very easily. They are hard to pull up and down as well. They charge too high for such bad quality clothes that will also wear off within days/weeks. They are taking shortcuts with their clothing providing no lining in their blazers yet charging the same price or higher as those WITH lining. Cheaper brands such as Temt and H&M have better quality for so cheap. Might as well shop elsewhere or spend a little extra at Myer or other stores for good quality clothes that will last a lifetime. Not only this, the way they treat their employees is terrible. Do not support a business like this

No refund for faulty item

Bought a cardigan in store and all the buttons fell off the first time I bought it. I sent them a photograph and a copy of the receipt and they are saying they can't give me a refund until stores reopen (could be 6 months!) unless I go into the post office and send it back. People should not have to go to the post office under current covid-19 conditions! Stores that operate primarily online internationally do not insist on items sent back because they know this will be a disincentive to buy from them. Do not buy from Forcast online while things are shut down during coronavirus lock-down!! You will not be able to get a refund for a faulty item without risking your life by going to a post office.

Sgar
Sgar

I understand that policy, generally, but your policy may need to change if you want to adapt to current circumstances. Otherwise you aren’t going to survive the lockdown period because people won’t buy from you.

Susan B.

Susan B.Sydney, NSW

Samantha works at head office enquiries who went above and beyond to make my enquiry easy and solved it with ease.

Emailed my enquiry to head office, Samantha's professional attitude is to be commended. Solved without fuss. Friendly and helpful and I'm staying loyal above all other retailers. Thank you Sammy. Will spread the word.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Tamara from Penrith Store

A big shout out to Tamara!!
Thank you honey for always being amazing in store. You are brilliant at what you do, and one of the kindest most genuine people I've had the pleasure of meeting this year. You are an absolute treasure and such a great asset to Forcast. Love you girl, thank you for being you. I will be in store again soon.

Bola Sek

Bola SekSouth East Queensland, QLD

This online is magnificent!

I love shopping with this online store, it’s so affordable and it has never disappointed me. I have been purchasing dresses and tops from this online store for awhile now, the size, the quality of materials, and what I love about them is their fast service. I am really happy with my purchase. I also recommended this online store to my friends too. I will continue shopping with them.

binita.m.shah.1

binita.m.shah.1asked

Forcast

I brought a dress in January & for 1st time I was going to wear on weekend & the zip broke.. it was very heart breaking as i brought this dress for this special occasion. What can I do?

Michelle B.

Michelle B.asked

Forcast

I never received a parcel that apparently was sent

Patrish
Patrish

Ring them, take in your Invoice. I've never had any problem with deliveries. sorry

Shopper

Shopperasked

Forcast

Hi. I have been a long time customer of Forcast. My recent purchases of a skirt and a top ripped after wearing once which was a surprise as i am an office worker and do not move much. I have since thrown away the receipts. Could you please advise if anything can be done? I am now hesitant to purchase anymore from Forcast after this experience. Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are saddened to hear of your experience with your Forcast items. Although you no longer have a receipt, if you purchased the item using a credit card, you can provide a bank statement with a proof of purchase. The team at the store will be able to assess the garments properly and advise you of the next best step.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindly,

Forcast Team

Get an answer from our members and Forcast representatives

Compare both Forcast
CategoryOnline Shops and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $75.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Clothing TypeFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Office / BusinesswearFormal / Cocktail, General / Everyday and Office / Businesswear
Compare both Forcast