SSSSSSS

SSSSSSSPerth

Rude managers

I pretty much on average buy 1 dress a week from forecast and have a huge collection . I had to call in to put couple of garments on hold. I extended hold for a another day for FULL price top and when I walked into the store the manger looked at me and said - You are all over the place and shook her head ... I was appalled . I just didnt know how to respond . I have spent around $500-$600 or so in that store jus in month and half I guess and this is how valued customers are treated. If someone could reply and give me contact of regional manager that would be great .Never returned anything or any dramas still . I feel so frustrated.

Siobhan

SiobhanGold Coast

Online website is the WORST

The online website, phone & browser version are literally the WORST shopping browser. Once it gets to a payment selection, the loading screen stays on for ages and then times out - on both mobile and web. This happens at any time of the day, not just during a period where the site could be busy. I have given him nay orders here purely because of how frustrating the site is to use. It refreshes once the page fails and then you have to reselect all the clothes you chose.

Lindsey Ho

Lindsey HoSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

My mother and I went to the Westfield store On Sunday, I felt like the staff there didn't really want to serve the customers.
My mon was asking the staff for the sizes and needed help with the number as she can’t see things without glasses.
The lady who served us just said the size is on the label and walked away and the way she talked to us is not polite.
We are not sure about the item and we kinda need some guidance but the staff can not provide,
Bad experience in the store.

Store LocationSydney Westfield

Amazing Customer Service

I visited the new Westfield Carousel yesterday 23/08 and was served by the amazing Emily. Fabulous customer service, she gave great advice and is a true asset to your brand .

Store LocationCarousel, Cannington

Bad knitwear quality.

Normally, I quite like Forecasts clothing, however my last 2 purchases has been a disaster. Purchased their knitwear, and it ripped after 1 wear. Was quite disappointed as this was not the first time. I think the quality of Forecasts clothing has gone down.

Poor customer service at Market City, Haymarket store

I work very close to the Market City Haymarket Forcast and visit the place very frequently. I have noticed that the person who manages the store is always rude with the shoppers and with me. I like Forecast but do not wish to shop here due to the arrogant behavior of this lady.

Store LocationMarketCity, Haymarket 2000

piano_bouy

piano_bouyAustralia

OMG great aussie owned fashion store

PatrishSydney, NSW

Great little shop

Every item of clothing I have purchased at Merrylands has been great. Product range is good. Good quality, reasonable price. It's my first 'go to' shop. I Love Forcast gear.

Store LocationMerrylands
Chrissy

Chrissy

Great quality clothes

My favourite online store. I bought most of my work clothing here. The quality of clothes are great, reasonably priced too. Some clothing however are not true to size so couple of times I had to go instore for an exchange with no hassle. Fast shipping.

Ldc

LdcGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality clothes at reasonable prices!

Perfect shopping experience. Clothing is of a high standard and love the sale prices! Website is easy to navigate and the item was couriered to me overnight! Stellar customer service.

M Ng

M NgBelconnen 2617, ACT

Good customer service. Beautiful dress

Fast and reliable shipping via Australia Post. Beautiful elegant and ferminine dress with pleated side details giving flatten figure. Excellent tracking updates via SMS and emails regarding despatching/shipping/delivery. Website is user friendly. Highly recommend for garments/styles and online shopping as well as customer services.

Des

DesDarwin, NT

Lovely top - fits nicely

Bought item online on sale - range of sale items was good, and product was of good quality. Top looked similar to online pictures, and fitted as nicely in person as it did on the model.

Kelly

KellyPerth, WA

Amazing clothing

I love the clothing line at forcast. It is flattering, easy to wear, quality and reasonably priced.
The only trouble I had was they kept running out of my size when I wanted to buy things even the new items, which I would have thought there would be lots of stock.
The stores are great and staff are friendly. It is nice to be able to go online after being in the store and buying the outfit I can't stop thinking about.

Amy

Amy

Genevieve Off-Shoulder Top

I have shopped with Forecast for a few years now, all online. Returns are easy enough, website is easy to navigate and deliveries usually only take two days.
Some of my favourite tops/dresses have come from Forecast - and I am super happy with my most recent purchase Genevieve Off-Shoulder Top - it is simple yet so beautiful on!

Rachael

RachaelSydney, NSW

Happy shopper!

I love shopping with Forcast, their website is always easy to navigate the website, the quality of products is always great. Very fast delivery, i received my order with 2 days.

Phoenix sleeveless top

Lovely top a little big for the size but perfect buy. The quality was very good. Colour amazing.
The store was easy to search around in, no problem in buying online..

Sizing Slightly large

Good deal

The online store was easy to use and easy to find item that you want.
Not much size to choose from the sale item. The quality is excellent and delivery was fast

Jemma Bolton

Jemma BoltonSydney Surrounds, NSW

sorry incredibly easy.

The website is so easy to use and offers so many views of the items that you cannot be unsure about the purchase. I find all Forcast items to be of high quality which is why I continue to purchase and am very confident to continue to purchase online.

Such poor quality

I’ve purchased about 10 things from forcast online and 2 items are still in good shape. The rest have stretched, threads come undone etc. I am about to return yet another item after realising how poor quality and thin the material is. Not nearly worth the $99 it cost. Will not ever buy another item, the photos and descriptions should be more transparent with the quality of the product, or perhaps simply price them clothes for what they are worth instead of being so overpriced.

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast delivery

I was pretty satisfied with the quality And the navigation. Wasn’t in a rush for the product though. The store could have a click and collect option or slower delivery not requiring to pay the $10

Emily

You could take the suggestion... as other stores are doing click and collect too.

Michelle B.

Michelle B.asked

I never received a parcel that apparently was sent

Patrish

Ring them, take in your Invoice. I've never had any problem with deliveries. sorry

Shopper

Shopperasked

Hi. I have been a long time customer of Forcast. My recent purchases of a skirt and a top ripped after wearing once which was a surprise as i am an office worker and do not move much. I have since thrown away the receipts. Could you please advise if anything can be done? I am now hesitant to purchase anymore from Forcast after this experience. Thanks

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are saddened to hear of your experience with your Forcast items. Although you no longer have a receipt, if you purchased the item using a credit card, you can provide a bank statement with a proof of purchase. The team at the store will be able to assess the garments properly and advise you of the next best step.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kindly,

Forcast Team

Bssybts

Bssybtsasked

I am size 8 in hips and 12-14 in waist... what size should I order for the skirt?

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting us.

Finding the perfect size depends on the style of the skirt, as well as your personal style preferences and what fit you find comfortable.

We recommend visiting one of our retail stores to try on the skirt that you like. Our team is always ready to assist you in finding the perfect outfit.

If you are unable to make it to one of our stores, you can refer to the sizing guide on our website using the following link:

Kind regards,
Forcast Team

Get an answer from our members and Forcast representatives