Maggie

Maggie Sydney, NSW

Please bring back Louise Super Slim Pants

Loved the Louise Super Slim Pants - black and navy . I purchased about 20 or more pairs .
Perfect for work work or going out .
When will you bring them back ?

Store Credit takes 4 weeks still NOT done

I returned promptly to Forecast order #000100591 by PGZTNLB7 still not acknowledged or credit given. Go 2 CONIC much better store

SizingVery small
HoangLan N.

Wrong! I am still waiting for parcel order #100591 $100 plus store credit to be processed. You have only processed order #100137 for $80. You received the 2nd parcel around 8 Oct so credit should be processed by now

Cou

Cou

Sometimes great, sometimes terrible

Adama Dian

Adama DianNew South Wales

Great customer service by Trang store Manager of PAR Forcast store!!!!!

Thank you Trang store Manager at Forcast Parramatta for the best customer services and style Advice!!!!! Will definitely shop her again!!! My Fav store 5 star customer Services love my outfit selections Trang treat customers very great and help me choose style selections for my different outfits!!! Love to meet Trang customers should come see her for style advice!!!! Definitely highly recommend this store!!!!

Store LocationPARRAMATTA FORCAST STORE
Product AppearanceAs advertised

Great customer service and product

I just want to thank Trang T, the Shop Manager, for the best customer service! She always goes above & beyond to help you and offers great recommendations (even near closing time). I bought a rose-coloured suit based on Trang’s suggestion, and it looks fab! I feel like a million bucks. Great quality & price. She even ordered pants in my size and it came quicker than expected. I highly recommend this shop and Trang! I’ve bought a few products from this shop and I’ve been wearing them for years.

Store LocationWestfield Parramatta
Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

95% of my wardrobe is Forcast!

I love Forcast so much! I recently moved from Sydney to Adelaide and was gutted to see they don't have any stores down here! But thankfully, their deliveries have gotten to me within a couple of business days at most (the best!!) so it's hard to control myself. Their returns do take a bit of time but they email you with updates which is great. Their quality is superb and they often have sales on with such good deals. I would rate higher than 5 stars if I could!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Satisfying shopping with the Parramatta store

Tran (store manager) of parramatta has definitely proved and shown how customer service should be used, I cannot speak enough of how well she treated me and my mother as a first customer, I’ve become a regular only because her personality and how she satisfies my needs. Tran definitely needs recognition for her work, we need more customer service shown like Tran does :)

Store Locationparramatta
SizingTrue to size

They don't hold items in your cart!

When shopping online they do not put your cart on hold! It has happened so many times when I am putting things on my cart it was still available so you continue browsing and adding more things but when you check out some thing in your cart is now "out of stock". I just remove everything in my cart when this happens as it is really annoying especially when you have set you heart on certain items. I don't understand why they can't hold items already in your cart. I guess it is whoever pays first.

lea19

lea19newcastle

Poor quality

I have always been a regular customer of Forcast .. however I recently purchased the Evangaline Slim Pants and the quality is absolute terrible .. I have only had them for 4weeks and they are fraying at the seams .. The last time I purchased these pants the quality was amazing ..

Charlie

Charlie

Bad quality

Quality of the clothing is very bad. I have noticed the zips are of bad quality and will break very easily. They are hard to pull up and down as well. They charge too high for such bad quality clothes that will also wear off within days/weeks. They are taking shortcuts with their clothing providing no lining in their blazers yet charging the same price or higher as those WITH lining. Cheaper brands such as Temt and H&M have better quality for so cheap. Might as well shop elsewhere or spend a little extra at Myer or other stores for good quality clothes that will last a lifetime. Not only this, the way they treat their employees is terrible. Do not support a business like this

SizingSlightly large
Product AppearanceAs advertised

No refund for faulty item

Bought a cardigan in store and all the buttons fell off the first time I bought it. I sent them a photograph and a copy of the receipt and they are saying they can't give me a refund until stores reopen (could be 6 months!) unless I go into the post office and send it back. People should not have to go to the post office under current covid-19 conditions! Stores that operate primarily online internationally do not insist on items sent back because they know this will be a disincentive to buy from them. Do not buy from Forcast online while things are shut down during coronavirus lock-down!! You will not be able to get a refund for a faulty item without risking your life by going to a post office.

Sgar
Sgar

I understand that policy, generally, but your policy may need to change if you want to adapt to current circumstances. Otherwise you aren’t going to survive the lockdown period because people won’t buy from you.

Susan B.

Susan B.Sydney, NSW

Samantha works at head office enquiries who went above and beyond to make my enquiry easy and solved it with ease.

Emailed my enquiry to head office, Samantha's professional attitude is to be commended. Solved without fuss. Friendly and helpful and I'm staying loyal above all other retailers. Thank you Sammy. Will spread the word.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Tamara from Penrith Store

A big shout out to Tamara!!
Thank you honey for always being amazing in store. You are brilliant at what you do, and one of the kindest most genuine people I've had the pleasure of meeting this year. You are an absolute treasure and such a great asset to Forcast. Love you girl, thank you for being you. I will be in store again soon.

Store LocationPenrith plaza
Bola Sek

Bola SekSouth East Queensland, QLD

This online is magnificent!

I love shopping with this online store, it’s so affordable and it has never disappointed me. I have been purchasing dresses and tops from this online store for awhile now, the size, the quality of materials, and what I love about them is their fast service. I am really happy with my purchase. I also recommended this online store to my friends too. I will continue shopping with them.

Forcast T.Forcast

Amazing knits. Shipping time also fast

Made a purchase from the online store a few days ago and already received my order. The short sleeve knits they release every year are the same great quality as usual, and nice colours this year. Great stretch and fabric quality. Minus one star because the website was a little bit slow.

Forcast T.Forcast

Review collected in partnership with Forcast

Find out how Forcast compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

Terrible customer service and poor sizing - they do not deserve your business

I ordered a jumpsuit from Forcast as they did not have the colour I wanted in my size in the store. The sizing online was completely inconsistent with the sizing in store so I requested a refund. They were incredibly unhelpful and refused to give it because the item was on sale. So 1. I had to pay $12 to send it back and now have to another $10 to get a bigger size and pray that it fits. So I have wasted $22 on shipping back and forth to receive an item that will likely not fit. This company is incredibly behind and clearly doesn't value their customers. For example, other online clothing stores alike Princess Polly provide free return labels and refunds for all items including sale items incredibly quickly and efficiently.

SizingVery small
Lara
Lara

If that was the case then 1. the size 10 of the jumpsuit in store would of fit me the exact same as the size 10 online (which it definitely did not) and 2. I wouldn’t have made a comment stating otherwise.

Terrible quality and poor customer service

Received a faulty item from online store, after sending multiple emails and images the resolution was that the item would not be replaced. Instead I would be required to send the product back and they would offer a refund of the item, when I purchased the item it was on sale I would then be required to purchase the dress again at a full price. When informing customer service it would be easier to simply go to a tailor and get the item fixed spending further money for an item that I received faulty I was informed by customer service staff that would be my choice.

Tay
Tay

Candle with no scent

Christmas Candles have no scent after burning for 3hrs. I though maybe it was a faulty one but the second candle also had no scent. At 2 for $30 you can buy a normal candle for $2, no value, not a good gift. Very disappointed, poor quality.

SSSSSSS

SSSSSSSPerth

Rude managers

I pretty much on average buy 1 dress a week from forecast and have a huge collection . I had to call in to put couple of garments on hold. I extended hold for a another day for FULL price top and when I walked into the store the manger looked at me and said - You are all over the place and shook her head ... I was appalled . I just didnt know how to respond . I have spent around $500-$600 or so in that store jus in month and half I guess and this is how valued customers are treated. If someone could reply and give me contact of regional manager that would be great .Never returned anything or any dramas still . I feel so frustrated.

Siobhan

SiobhanGold Coast

Online website is the WORST

The online website, phone & browser version are literally the WORST shopping browser. Once it gets to a payment selection, the loading screen stays on for ages and then times out - on both mobile and web. This happens at any time of the day, not just during a period where the site could be busy. I have given him nay orders here purely because of how frustrating the site is to use. It refreshes once the page fails and then you have to reselect all the clothes you chose.