3.8

JADE G.

JADE G.Sydney, NSW

Highly Recommended as a Strata agency

After much disappointment, arguments and stress caused by our last strata manager and company we finally feel comfortable and at ease with Foreshew. We have the utmost trust in their recommendations, trades and business practice. Like most complexes, we do often have a disagreement of opinions and Cameron has a professional approach in dealing with all views and guiding us down the most appropriate path.
I would not hesitate to recommend Cameron Growers and Foreshew strata to any of my friends and family.

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you Jade, your kind comments is much appreciated.

Mike Hutch

Mike HutchSydney, NSW

Professional Strata Managers 5 Stars

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you Mike; we are always happy to help and we are glad that our service had met your needs and requirements.

Hidden Fees - left strata in huge deficit

Our small strata scheme took up their strata management proposal because of a significant saving they proposed. Their proposal made no mention of all the hidden fees they would charge. We ended up paying 3 times more than we expected which left our strata in significant arrears and unable to pay legitimate operating costs. We had to raise a special levy to simply exit the agreement. Also read the meeting minutes closely after every meeting as they tend to be wrong in a way that favors the management company. Also the hidden fees are often overcharged so ask for the actual invoices. It’s been a nightmare really but we are out now.

Strata & Property Management Services

Find out how Foreshew Strata Agency compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Jimmy A

Jimmy ASydney, NSW

Highly Recommended

I have two properties under the management of Foreshew Strata and I am Chairman of both; one in Sydney and the other in Kiama.

Recently I have dealt with both Stephanie and Tony; who have both been fantastic.

I instigated the change to Foreshew based initially my dealings with Tony with the Sydney property and the great service and communication we received.

Dealing with Stephanie has just been as good.

Highly recommended; easy to talk and very responsive and costs good for the service we recieve.

GenieSydney, NSW

They took all our money in extra management fee

And when I continuously asked for the nature of the fees I was not given an answer. Similarly when I did an audit the support nor invoices for the fees did not exist. As it’s very hard to complain and get any monies reverted the strata manager wins. Be careful using this one

Genie

I was a client 2 years ago and yes I’m a legitimate owner. I’ve read your other responses to the 1 star scores and like my experience with you, it does not put you in good light

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

Cameron Growers = best strata manager ever

Cameron Growers at Foreshew Strata is exceptional. We have re-signed our commitment to Foreshew for our complex for another year given his high level professionalism, superior advice and speedy replies. He is an asset to the team and we couldn’t run the complex without him. I couldn’t recommend him enough to anyone looking for a Strata manager.

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you for positive feedback and nice comments you have made about Cameron. We will have this passed onto him

I have found Foreshew very responsive and assisted me and the committee with the large number of defects and financial issues we had with the previous strata company.
Our complex is a large community association which had many on going issues resolved within a few months by Foreshew Strata.
Thank you.

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you for your comments Steven.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Experienced/Resolved Issues

Thanks for everything you have done Cameron and Steve to help with our issues. Prior Strata company had these outstanding items for 2 years, where you resolved within a month of us being with you.

Very Helpful and Responsive

We have been with Foreshew for a few years now and since we have been with them their service has been excellent.
I regularly access the portal for information/financials and the continued level of additional services far exceed what we have previously experienced.
Also a big thank you to Tony and Steve I’m resolving our issues efficiently and quickly.
All owners are very happy.

Paul TSydney, NSW

Terrible company - no common sense

Terrible company. NEVER USE THEM!!!!

We bought a townhouse as an investment off the plan and after a year we were sent a
strata bill along with $700 in arrears notice and debt collection fees. This was the first communication we ever got from them. I paid the strata fees immediately but not the arrears and debt collectors fees.

And now they have hit us with an additional $840 in debt collectors fees while we are trying to resolve the issue with them.

A quick Google search to find out the property managing agent and phone call to them would have solved the problem in 5 minutes. Instead we have a bill for $1550!!!!

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

Paul T

On a separate note. I see that on 19/07/19 your employee, Strata Manager Emma Cupitt gave you a 5 star review in Google reviews. This is an obvious conflict of interest. UNETHICAL behaviour of your staff doesn't fail to surprise.....

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Great communication and quick responses

Foreshew Strata has managed our block in the shire for a little over three months now. I have nothing but praise for this company and the work that they do for our complex. I always receive responses to my emails and calls are returned- sometimes well after normal office hours.
Recently, we have had several building issues arise and they have been dealt with efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend Foreshew to anyone living in strata.

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you Rebecca for your positive feedback.

Shan

ShanSt Clair

Excellent strata agency to work with!

Foreshew strata agency work professionally together as a team to provide excellent service to their clients.
If you are looking for great management, would definitely recommend!!

Foreshew S.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you Shan for your feedback. We will share with our team.

HelenH

HelenHBurwood

Fantastic Experience

I have nothing but praise for Foreshew Strata Agency. Owning several Strata units in Sydney all with different strata managers. Foreshew Strata are by far the best customer service company I have come across. Phone calls always returned as well as email responses same day and they also recently assisted in saving us significant amount of money on our electricity.

Huge communication Issues!!!

Have dealt with a number of staff and its ridiculous when you get a phone call of a staff member and then hours later get the same phone call from another staff member this has happened on more than I can count times they is no communication what so ever in there offices and they are very argumentative with you and do not what to help you they are bad payers as well I would never recommend them to anyone EVER! Very disappointed!!

Excellent Strata Manager

Tony Foreshew has been excellent to deal with. Very professional, easy to communicate with and his experience has shone through in some very difficult circumstances with our Community Association.
The service standard is also reflective in my dealings with all the Foreahew Strata Agency staff, especially Melinda and Jasmine.

DannyGibbo

DannyGibboWollongong

Really Good to Deal with

I don’t usually write reviews, however the service from the Foreshew Strata Agency staff has been excellent.
Over the years, I’ve had to wait days for a return phone call or email from our previous agent however with Foreshew I have received calls back same day as well as emails.
Tony and Steve have been fantastic to deal with, not only with the service I have received from them but also the advice we received on a major building rectification our building is currently going through.
I have no hesitation in recommending Foreshew Strata.
Daniel.

Professionalism and quality service

The team at Foreshew Strata Agency have been great to deal with at all levels. I have found the staff to be professional across all aspects of their business in all my dealings with the them. They provide a premium service and I can not recommend them highly enough.

Archie

ArchieSydney

Outstanding Customer Service

Foreshew Strata provide an outstanding service. They have always been quick to respond to my emails or phone calls and are always happy to help. Highly recommend!

King Fran

King FranSydney

Great to deal with

We have just joined Foreshew Strata. Compared to previous experiences with other companies they have been really good. I love the polite nature of all the staff especially Paula.

Quality Management From A Team That Care’s!

After changing agents to Foreshew Strata, I have realised what poor service I received from my last Strata Manager. I never had phone calls or emails returned, I was spoken to rudely and nothing was actioned. Foreshew Strata have restored my faith In Strata Management Companies. They are committed, reliable and follow through on promises. The staff provide outstanding service with outstanding results. If you feel like you deserve people you trust, then go with Foreshew because they invest, build and manage. Thanks Foreshew