Foreshew Strata Agency

See the Best Strata & Property Management Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Experienced/Resolved Issues

Thanks for everything you have done Cameron and Steve to help with our issues. Prior Strata company had these outstanding items for 2 years, where you resolved within a month of us being with you.

Very Helpful and Responsive

We have been with Foreshew for a few years now and since we have been with them their service has been excellent.
I regularly access the portal for information/financials and the continued level of additional services far exceed what we have previously experienced.
Also a big thank you to Tony and Steve I’m resolving our issues efficiently and quickly.
All owners are very happy.

Glad to have changed to Foreshew Strata

Having had several Strata Managers over the last 5-years, we chose Foreshew Strata 6-months ago and we have not looked back.

The staff are accomodating, willing to do extra and we are contacted via phone as to the progress of works at the building.

For the first time myself and the other committee members can have peace of mind that we will receive a response to our emails and that matters will be attended to.

Thanks to our Strata Manager Cameron and also Emma who we have mainly been dealing with.

Paul TSydney, NSW

Terrible company - no common sense

Terrible company. NEVER USE THEM!!!!

We bought a townhouse as an investment off the plan and after a year we were sent a
strata bill along with $700 in arrears notice and debt collection fees. This was the first communication we ever got from them. I paid the strata fees immediately but not the arrears and debt collectors fees.

And now they have hit us with an additional $840 in debt collectors fees while we are trying to resolve the issue with them.

A quick Google search to find out the property managing agent and phone call to them would have solved the problem in 5 minutes. Instead we have a bill for $1550!!!!

NEVER USE THIS COMPANY

Paul T

On a separate note. I see that on 19/07/19 your employee, Strata Manager Emma Cupitt gave you a 5 star review in Google reviews. This is an obvious conflict of interest. UNETHICAL behaviour of your staff doesn't fail to surprise.....

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney

Great communication and quick responses

Foreshew Strata has managed our block in the shire for a little over three months now. I have nothing but praise for this company and the work that they do for our complex. I always receive responses to my emails and calls are returned- sometimes well after normal office hours.
Recently, we have had several building issues arise and they have been dealt with efficiently and professionally. I would highly recommend Foreshew to anyone living in strata.

Shan

ShanSt Clair

Excellent strata agency to work with!

Foreshew strata agency work professionally together as a team to provide excellent service to their clients.
If you are looking for great management, would definitely recommend!!

HelenH

HelenHBurwood

Fantastic Experience

I have nothing but praise for Foreshew Strata Agency. Owning several Strata units in Sydney all with different strata managers. Foreshew Strata are by far the best customer service company I have come across. Phone calls always returned as well as email responses same day and they also recently assisted in saving us significant amount of money on our electricity.

Huge communication Issues!!!

Have dealt with a number of staff and its ridiculous when you get a phone call of a staff member and then hours later get the same phone call from another staff member this has happened on more than I can count times they is no communication what so ever in there offices and they are very argumentative with you and do not what to help you they are bad payers as well I would never recommend them to anyone EVER! Very disappointed!!

Excellent Strata Manager

Tony Foreshew has been excellent to deal with. Very professional, easy to communicate with and his experience has shone through in some very difficult circumstances with our Community Association.
The service standard is also reflective in my dealings with all the Foreahew Strata Agency staff, especially Melinda and Jasmine.

DannyGibbo

DannyGibboWollongong

Really Good to Deal with

I don’t usually write reviews, however the service from the Foreshew Strata Agency staff has been excellent.
Over the years, I’ve had to wait days for a return phone call or email from our previous agent however with Foreshew I have received calls back same day as well as emails.
Tony and Steve have been fantastic to deal with, not only with the service I have received from them but also the advice we received on a major building rectification our building is currently going through.
I have no hesitation in recommending Foreshew Strata.
Daniel.

Professionalism and quality service

The team at Foreshew Strata Agency have been great to deal with at all levels. I have found the staff to be professional across all aspects of their business in all my dealings with the them. They provide a premium service and I can not recommend them highly enough.

Archie

ArchieSydney

Outstanding Customer Service

Foreshew Strata provide an outstanding service. They have always been quick to respond to my emails or phone calls and are always happy to help. Highly recommend!

King Fran

King FranSydney

Great to deal with

We have just joined Foreshew Strata. Compared to previous experiences with other companies they have been really good. I love the polite nature of all the staff especially Paula.

Quality Management From A Team That Care’s!

After changing agents to Foreshew Strata, I have realised what poor service I received from my last Strata Manager. I never had phone calls or emails returned, I was spoken to rudely and nothing was actioned. Foreshew Strata have restored my faith In Strata Management Companies. They are committed, reliable and follow through on promises. The staff provide outstanding service with outstanding results. If you feel like you deserve people you trust, then go with Foreshew because they invest, build and manage. Thanks Foreshew

Wonderful strata agencey couldnt be anymore helpful

I found foreshew starta agencey to be extremely helpful and friendly i will be recommending them to others thanks for your efficiency and hard work

GoldSydney, NSW

Worst Strata for service, record-keeping and meeting statutory obligations!

Sims

SimsMaroubra

Beware from the strata (foreshew)

I was dealing with Prestine Strada and I was very happy everything was perfect the company salt to foreshew and then the problems start it management discussed it accounting discussed it communications this is the worst part
That’s why the reasons we left them nothing else will leave it to the people if they want to join them
ROCK

Tony F.Foreshew Strata Agency

Thank you for your message.
Due to continued and issues with the Strata Committee Foreshew Strata Agency resigned from the complex.
We wish you the very best with your next Strata Manager.

Amber

Amber

Brillant Service and Management

I have to commend Foreshew Strata for taking over Pristine Living Management.
Since Foreshew Strata has taken over with the management of my complex the service and communication has been nothing but outstanding.
They are always there to help answer any questions or queries via email or on the phone.
If anyone is unhappy with their current Strata Company I would recommend Foreshew Strata in a heart beat.

L.t

L.tSydney

Preimun service for my busy lifestyle

We have recently changed Strata Managers to Foreshew and the transitions has been nothing less than exceptional. From the first consultation I had with Tony right through to their office taking over. The ladies in the office always answer with a warm greeting and someone is always available to take my call and help me with any questions I have. Highly recommend complexes of all sizes at least enquire about the high standards of customer service they provide.

Beware the real costs of this strata manager

I was conned to believing the strata fee was fixed and other fees were based on the control of the executive committee. Management charges are in the thousands of dollars for 1 year and a block of 4 units and when asked what work is done there is a standard response to check the contract. I did an audit and came up with 12 issues that have not been addressed. Be very careful when signing a contract with Foreshew. The service is average. They like to argue in circles to spend more time on your directives and hence charge more fee.