ForexCT

ForexCT

Forexct closing down

Looks like it is closing down in a month, according to it's website. If you have trading credit which they used to lure you into investing more money, you can kiss that goodbye.

Doesn't deserve a star

Lost 8k and they keep ringing and ask me to deposit more money I to their account they provide me with loosing trade after losing trade and then account manager after account manager and all they tell you is to keep putting more money in they even try to advise me to get a 100k credit card to trade with .Stay clear of this company Scam

Roz P.

Roz P.Sydney, NSW

Scam calls don’t end

I receive their calls every week and I ask them to stop calling me every time. They don’t seem to understand that and keep calling back. There is no unsubscribe button in their emails too. I wish Australia was part of GDPR so that someone could go after them.

Unhappy

UnhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Horrible

I never even signed up to this company but somehow they found my email and phone number and called me stating I had signed up with them when I wasn’t even on any devices at that time.. they call me constantly trying to set me up and ask for money, and when I start to hesitate they are aggressive and pushy. Obviously scammers, have seen nothing but bad reviews too.

Carl Martin

Carl MartinNew South Wales

Incredible Investment Experience

I recently had phenomenal investing experience at ForexCT I have been coming here to get my money parked in CFD’s from years. I've exchanged different currencies over here and invested in shares also. The exchange rate is always very fair, even than at trusted banks. I always recommend everyone in need to invest in Forex to visit this establishment first. I will be a customer of theirs forever!

Sharon

SharonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional and knowledgable

I have had a great experience with this company. The Account Manager has phoned me day times, explained the happenings in the world and it's effects on the markets. I have learnt so much. Yes it's my decision to choose to trade or not, but they want me to succeed and have my best interests at heart. I like there inside information and they watch the trades, letting me know when it's a good time to trade. They have been awesome to work with as I'm a young trader.

LORRAINE

LORRAINEPerth, WA

Despicable

Lost $670,000 in one day, 2/1/2019. The day before there was $1,032,000 in account balance, $360,000 was forexCT credit, which appears to have been withdrawn by them, but I got ZILCH. Is being looked at by ASIC/ AFCA. How many others had a similar experience??

Forxct

Hi forxct customers looks like again I have been dumped by my forxct broker I havent heard from him for three weeks now I just dont understand why [Name Removed] dump me from forxct
I had no market update no vip messages no guidance Im very disappointed with the service Im getting I dont recommend forxct havent heard from forxct they always say they are sick leave you would think they would give there vip client an update whats going on Im so disgusted with the service Im getting if anyone is thinking about ForexCT Melbourne I suggest you think long and hard before you sign up with forxct

Regards Leon

Barry D.

Barry D.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Above average brokerage company

I've been with ForexCT for a few months now. The platform could be a little more straight forward but I really like the account manager service. My one sincerely does have my best interests in mind. I feel like a lot of these negative reviews are due to losses through their own decisions but need someone to blame so they blame their account manager.

At the end of the day if you don't agree with the trade recommendations no one is forcing you to trade.

I will continue using ForexCT for hopefully many years to come. Keep up the good work guys

Leroi

LeroiAU

Say goodbye to all your savings

Terry Eron

Terry EronGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fine for me

Was a little hesitant to say to come back to say the least, but got Ad AShakly as my account manager, wasnt pushy very respectful all up made $3000 in a week and have learnt allot. Ive had bad experiences trading before its nice having someone with you who knows their stuff and cares!

Nick

Nick

THINK

i signed up and lost my money pretty quickly to a low enough level to say it's not for me I'm down but not out and I'll withdraw my balance (no bonuses provided by then). I'm still waiting so gave up it was impossible to withdraw. I tried for months escalating etc etc. Everytime I just got sales calls. I started to ponder how can an Account manager spend days and hours helping me when I only put in $1000 and they only get a small cut. I then pondered if 20 suckers per month only add $1k that they suck away in a heartbeat (some lose tens of thousands) then that's $20k per month per trader! Not bad. I suspect their income is from that and holding people's funds no matter what.

Wormy

WormyNorth Queensland, QLD

Despicable

Their primary focus is to get as much money through the front door as possible to enhance their performance
targets. When you deposit funds you receive a large bonus which entice you to trade more for their commissions.
To keep these bonuses you have to meet turnover targets which I found only put more pressure on the trader when losing money. They devise trading set ups and ask you to deposit more funds. When I explained that there were no more funds that I could deposit my 'Account Manager' became very aggressive and yes, vindictive. After this he would not ring me with any further advice." Woe the day I signed up".

It has been good for me.

Rose Grima

Rose GrimaBallarat

It has been perfect for me

I have been with Forex CT since September and have had no problems with them. The Account Manager has been very helpful and very patient with me. And I have been going really well. So my review is very positive.

Stay Away!!!

You can tell from their signup call that this is a scam especially when someone sounds so desperate and is offering you amazing promises.

Try doing it yourself, when someone calls you for signup listen to what they have to say and notice the aggressiveness then in the end when they ask you to signup let them know that you will do some research about them before signing up then notice they will almost be fighting with you. That was enough for me to stay away.

Terrible

They are extreme aggressive in making you deposit .
The bigger the deposit . The bigger fool you are ! It's a SCAM !

Pure Scam /fraud

Don’t waste your money

Signed up, they give you a nonsense match on whatever you debit into the account.
The Account manager/advisor will purposely lead you into a investment which will result in you losing your capital unless you deposit more.
They do not help you, very well set up SCAM!
If you want to throw away your hard earnt money then do something good and give it to a charity not to these guys ForexCT .

Ivan

IvanAdelaide

Happy with the support and tips!

Being completely new to trading was a little bit nervous getting involved. Definitely happy with the support and the results so far. Highly recommend

eBay P.asked

financialrecovery.tech is scam fund recovery company? Does anyone know? I am scammed by financialrecovery.tech

Please someone help me!

Wisernow

If you have been scammed by anyone tell your bank you want to do a charge back because the scammer doesn't have the necessary licence to provide the service that they offered you. Don't waste your money on scam recovery companies.

Frank Law

Hi eBay P., If you have deposited money in a Forex Capital Trading (Forex CT) trading account and feel you did not get your money’s worth, you may be entitled to compensation. Frank Law is looking into a class action on behalf of people who were potentially misled by Forex CT. It will not cost you anything to register or participate. If you are interested have a look at the website below and register your details.

Damien S.

Damien S.asked

So who do you go to for help with shady transactions

Frank Law

Hi Damien S., If you have deposited money in a Forex Capital Trading (Forex CT) trading account and feel you did not get your money’s worth, you may be entitled to compensation. Frank Law is looking into a class action on behalf of people who were potentially misled by Forex CT. It will not cost you anything to register or participate. If you are interested have a look at the website below and register your details.

Nerie C

Nerie Casked

Can anyone help me i just deal with this company and cant withdraw my money can anyone give me good suggestion and legal action please?

eBay P.

Is financialrecovery.tech another fund recovery scam?
Please tell me: Can I trust financialrecovery.tech ?
Is it a scam? financialrecovery.tech has taken 25000 GBP from me to recover my fund, but I got nothing recovered, and they ask me to deposit 3000 in order to get my money back. Is it a scam, I lost all my money? Please help

Frank Law

Hi Nerie, If you have deposited money in a Forex Capital Trading (Forex CT) trading account and feel you did not get your money’s worth, you may be entitled to compensation. Frank Law is looking into a class action on behalf of people who were potentially misled by Forex CT. It will not cost you anything to register or participate. If you are interested have a look at the website below and register your details.

Other Forex & Share Trading Platforms