Fort Knox Storage

Fort Knox Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fort Knox Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Max M.
Max M.South East Queensland, QLD

Very bad $50,000 of gemstones stollen

$50,000 of gemstones stollen. Poor cameras. Poor security. Not safe.

Fort Knox Loganholme - First Class

My family have used For Knox, Loganholme on a number of occasions. The new manager Roy could not have been more helpful! The right sized facility was booked by phone telling Roy what items were being stored. This time we only needed one month - but you can have as long as you need. A very clean facility, very easy to find just off the M1 and the service is excellent. Thank you Roy.

Tim Metelerkamp
Tim MetelerkampSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great all round experience

I used Fort Knox Nambour on a temporary basis. Their system work well, their staff are extremely friendly and helpful. The storage units have good access, are clean and easy to get to. The security around the facility looked good to me.

Last in best dressed

Terrible service got served and told to sit while person behind me got served for over 40mins. Would have been nice to go have lunch instead of just sitting there. We complained and were basically told the other lady was in a hurry. 3 years had this unit

Millie
MillieSouth East Queensland, QLD

First Impressions

Well I did not receive a warm and friendly welcome at the Nambour facility. My first phone call was received very curtly and I wasn't able to get much of a word in. The meet up at the facility left me feeling very disrespected and of no importance to the person involved. The amount to be charged monthly was over what I'd been told on the phone but this was dismissed with "it's only a few dollars" more! I wasn't given a chance to ask questions and was dismissed very quickly. If this is their customer service I'm going elsewhere.

Greg
GregWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Understanding and extremely helpful

We found fort knox sth mackay wonderful and very helpful .after a trying time carol and Ken were great to work with and very approchable.
The storage areas are clean and well kept.

Thankyou guys.

Carlos
CarlosSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing experience!

The customer service at the Coorparoo store was amazing thanks to Leon. He helped me a lot to find the best unit to store my stuff. He is a legend!
Also, the place is very clean and the accessibility is fantastic.

• Incentivised Review No

This has been extremely hand.

t
Thank for your excellent service over the last 9 month, so keep up the great work. and if a friend ask for a storage room will advise them to contact fort knox Thank you

Raymond C.
Raymond C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ipswich depot, great service

Easy access, well maintained grounds. Always clean, Salem was always helpful and easy to talk too. Trolleys available to help move things upstairs if need be, highly recommended if you need to storage.

Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Peter at the Burleigh branch was so helpful when I was moving, he was able to guesstimate what storage size I required looking at the moving trucks content. He assisted the moving vans drivers at the facility which by the way is very clean. Peter was thoroughly professional and very personable. I wouldn't hesitate in using this service again.

Excellent service - Fort Knox South Mackay

Carolyn and Natasha were very helpful in organising a refund of the balance of my storage fees when I left the storage unit. Highly recommend their services, very easy to deal with.

Lynette S.
Lynette S.Darling Downs, QLD

Very welcoming and friendly.
Just ask and they will help where they can,nice good security and open 24/7 for convenience. Haven't had any issues with these guys.
Thanks for all your hekp

Misch0
Misch0South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service Fort Knox Burleigh Qld

Stored household items at Fort Knox Burleigh Qld. Excellent and prompt service from Peter. Very friendly and professional, easy to deal with. I would most definitely use their services again if when required.

Naval
Naval

Lost the vaccume

First time when we visited the storage and saw that the vaccume is missing we checked with fortknox and they said they checked the fottage and blamed us that we did not bring it .

Great place all around
Great place all aroundDarling Downs, QLD

Great service at Ft. Knox Rockville

We were with the Rockville facility for over 2 years. The facility was always nice and tidy, great customer service, and never any issue with any damage to our belongings. We highly recommend this place to anyone needing storage.