Fort Knox Storage

• Job Satisfaction

Andrew Labrooy

Andrew LabrooyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

5 star service

Ashmore : Staff would help me in any situation that would arise. Living O/S had its challenges the Asmore branch was very professional and super friendly would highly recommend thank you Karen

Sukhchain

SukhchainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi, all staff is very friendly, helpful, kind, cooperative and appreciative . Thanks Sukhchain

Hi, all staff is very friendly, helpful, kind, cooperative and appreciative . Moreover, easy to access in storage and time management. Furthermore, I would like to touch in future with this staff and storage.Thanks Sukhchain

Raluca

RalucaSydney, NSW

A GREAT SERVICE !!!

Peter had helped me above and beyond with my situation he truely did!! A great guy with a lot of patience.. I was referred through a friend to have my belongings held at Fort Knox with Peter so happy I took his word for it his a Gem.. Very helpful and very hard to find a service like Peter provides these days.. keep up the great work Peter I appreciate it and from the reviews it looks like others do as well!! Well done buddy!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing Service from Maureen at Fort Knox Caloundra ,Sunshine Coast. Always been friendly and very helpful assisting me were needed. Would use this service again and Price was good compared to others.

Juju

JujuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service and price!

The staff at Fort Knox Moorabbin were fantastic, they were caring, efficient and helpful and made the storage process simple. Would use them again. The price was very good compared to others too.

Dulcie

DulcieCentral Queensland, QLD

Would use Fort Knox again

Thank you Trevor and Cathy at Fort Knox, Gladstone, Qld. I received one month free and also a refund because I had paid the month in advance as normal, but vacated early in the month. Always very friendly and easy to talk to and always very professional. They assisted me where needed. I would definitely recommend.

Hippie

HippieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place

Michelle and Kym were lovely to deal with. It was the cheapest shed I could find in my area plus I got one month free. Very clean and would use again.

Riki

RikiNambour

Fort Knox is the best!

A big thank you to Chrissie at Fort Knox Nambour for her professional, courteous and friendly service! It's the second time we have used their services, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for storage solutions. They made the moving house and storage phase that much easier. We will definitely use Fort Knox again!

Very satisfied

Staff upbeat, helpful and accommodating giving good advise when needed. Very clean space and easy access at all times and like free use of the trailer. No problem with recommending.

A load off our mind

We recently leased a storage space at Caboolture for temporary storage
The customer service was outstanding very professional indeed
The storage space was clean and very easy to access
Would definitely use again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for extra space
Well done a pleasure to deal with

Ray

RayBaxter

Supportive

When my items from the premises my ex and i were living at the time were delivered to the stoage unit he packed everything +more!!! the support was truly amazing I couldnt ask for better service.

Professional and Flexible....

Have just finished affiliation of 8 years with Fort Knox Storage and would have continue it for further but found ourselves positive reasons to move on. I have been happy to be the client of Fort Knox all these years. They are casual but their services are professionals and they are FLEXIBLE. Thank you guys.

DSF

DSFBurleigh Heads

At short notice!

We sold our home on the Gold Coast unexpectedly, then quickly found a new home on the Sunshine Coast. But there was a 2 week gap between the 2 settlements, and to make matters worse, we were leaving on a 9 week overseas holiday the day after settlement on our new home. Caloundra Fort Knox gave us a great deal at short notice so we were able to leave everything there till we came back. Friendly, professional service provided by Kerry made the process so easy.

Louie

LouieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Storage professionals

We needed a storage unit to run our business from. after spending many hours on the phone shopping around I contacted Fort Knox at Carrara. at the time they did not have exactly what we needed but John kept us up to date and contacted us as soon as an appropriate unit became available. We ran our business from here for 8 months until we purchased a suitable property.
The service was incredibly professional and the staff always helpful, nothing was too much trouble. The facility was very secure, always clean and very afforded with 24 hour access if required. We would definitely recommend this company and are very appreciative of their time and effort during our use of their facility.

Wonderfully Helpful at Carrara

We found ourselves in a pickle when tenants had not moved out of the house that we had purchased, and Fort Knox Storage in Carrara responded in fabulous manner to alleviate our problems. The service was thoroughly professional and helpful, with every aspect of the procedure explained with clarity and patience. The facility was very secure, and afforded 24 hour access if required. We would unreservedly recommend this company to people needing to store their valuables.

Toowoomba self storage

Many years of good, reliable and safe service - thoroughly recommend. Easy to manoeuvre and a great selection of size

More than just a storage facility

The friendly caring management and staff make it a pleasure accessing our unit. Nothing is too much trouble- all contact is followed up in a professional and friendly manner. During recent hot weather in Oct, our nieces were offered cold drinks- which was unexpected from this type of business.
Always immaculately clean. Would recommend.

Bev

BevDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent storage facility

Storage facility's very clean , secure and easy access.
Samantha and Mark are most efficient and very helpful.
I highly recommend Fort Knox Toowoomba should you require storage for your belongings.

Leanne

LeanneBrisbane

Best desicion

We were looking for space to use when we closed our retail premises and to go mobile. Great Rates. Gary and the Staff @ Underwood are always friendly and accommodating with any questions or requests. Premises are always clean and tidy. Nothing is ever a problem !

Melanie Flynn

Melanie FlynnToowoomba

Highly recommend!

I have been with FKS in Toowoomba for 18 months. Great service and been extremely accommodating when I fell on hard times. Would highly recommend them and definitely go back again!