Fort Knox Storage

Fort Knox Storage

See the Best Storage Providers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fort Knox Storage? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Job Satisfaction
Raymond C.
Raymond C.South East Queensland, QLD

Ipswich depot, great service

Easy access, well maintained grounds. Always clean, Salem was always helpful and easy to talk too. Trolleys available to help move things upstairs if need be, highly recommended if you need to storage.

Bernadette
BernadetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommend

Peter at the Burleigh branch was so helpful when I was moving, he was able to guesstimate what storage size I required looking at the moving trucks content. He assisted the moving vans drivers at the facility which by the way is very clean. Peter was thoroughly professional and very personable. I wouldn't hesitate in using this service again.

Excellent service - Fort Knox South Mackay

Carolyn and Natasha were very helpful in organising a refund of the balance of my storage fees when I left the storage unit. Highly recommend their services, very easy to deal with.

Lynette S.
Lynette S.Darling Downs, QLD

Very welcoming and friendly.
Just ask and they will help where they can,nice good security and open 24/7 for convenience. Haven't had any issues with these guys.
Thanks for all your hekp

Misch0
Misch0South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service Fort Knox Burleigh Qld

Stored household items at Fort Knox Burleigh Qld. Excellent and prompt service from Peter. Very friendly and professional, easy to deal with. I would most definitely use their services again if when required.

Naval
Naval

Lost the vaccume

First time when we visited the storage and saw that the vaccume is missing we checked with fortknox and they said they checked the fottage and blamed us that we did not bring it .

Great place all around
Great place all aroundDarling Downs, QLD

Great service at Ft. Knox Rockville

We were with the Rockville facility for over 2 years. The facility was always nice and tidy, great customer service, and never any issue with any damage to our belongings. We highly recommend this place to anyone needing storage.

G and  M Twite
G and M Twite

Fort Knox Storage Gladstone

We would certainly recommend Fort Knox Storage Gladstone to anyone who needs a storage solution.
Our things were there for 9 1/2 months and Cathy really helped from move from NSW.

Andrew Labrooy
Andrew LabrooyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

5 star service

Ashmore : Staff would help me in any situation that would arise. Living O/S had its challenges the Asmore branch was very professional and super friendly would highly recommend thank you Karen

Sukhchain
SukhchainSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hi, all staff is very friendly, helpful, kind, cooperative and appreciative . Thanks Sukhchain

Hi, all staff is very friendly, helpful, kind, cooperative and appreciative . Moreover, easy to access in storage and time management. Furthermore, I would like to touch in future with this staff and storage.Thanks Sukhchain

Raluca
RalucaSydney, NSW

A GREAT SERVICE !!!

Peter had helped me above and beyond with my situation he truely did!! A great guy with a lot of patience.. I was referred through a friend to have my belongings held at Fort Knox with Peter so happy I took his word for it his a Gem.. Very helpful and very hard to find a service like Peter provides these days.. keep up the great work Peter I appreciate it and from the reviews it looks like others do as well!! Well done buddy!!!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Amazing Service from Maureen at Fort Knox Caloundra ,Sunshine Coast. Always been friendly and very helpful assisting me were needed. Would use this service again and Price was good compared to others.

Juju
JujuGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service and price!

The staff at Fort Knox Moorabbin were fantastic, they were caring, efficient and helpful and made the storage process simple. Would use them again. The price was very good compared to others too.

Dulcie
DulcieCentral Queensland, QLD

Would use Fort Knox again

Thank you Trevor and Cathy at Fort Knox, Gladstone, Qld. I received one month free and also a refund because I had paid the month in advance as normal, but vacated early in the month. Always very friendly and easy to talk to and always very professional. They assisted me where needed. I would definitely recommend.

Hippie
HippieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great place

Michelle and Kym were lovely to deal with. It was the cheapest shed I could find in my area plus I got one month free. Very clean and would use again.

Read more reviews - page 2