Fortress Learning

• Learning Material
shvets

shvetsSydney, NSW

Certificate IV TAE40116

Cert IV TAE was intensive but my trainer (Sue Hill ❤️) supported me through out. All my assessments were marked within 1-2 days and emails replied within few hours. If someone is keen on doing it I would definitely recommend doing zoom F2F from fortress. Thanks a lot Sue and Fortress.

Tertia H.

Tertia H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The trainer and assessor was very thorough in her training and clear in what/how we were going to be assessed. Her feedback was insightful and very quick after submission of tasks. The Fortress Learning material was easy to find and the dashboard very easy to use - the colour coding for submission of tasks was useful and motivational. The support provided by other members of the Fortress Learning Team was also fantastic and very professional. Thank you for your hard work and motivation throughout my CertIV TAE course.

Bill P.

Bill P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overly Complex RPL Process, Waste of Money, Lack of Accountability and Customer Care

Liz

LizVictoria

training

I really enjoyed doing this course with Fortress, any questions asked were always quickly addressed and the feedback was delivered in a timely manner as well. everything was clear from the start and the staff were certainly lovely with any inquiry I might have had. i certainly will be recommending Fortress to my colleagues, your constant contact with me felt I had support should I have needed it too. Your expectations were clear and easy to follow for each unit, very impressed.

JR

JRVictoria

Good quality of training, and very supportive!

alex

alexadelaide

Poor quality, waste of money, a lot of fake reviews.

Interesting how many glowing positive reviews are here that all are written just how several fortress staff members write.

I didn't have a great experience with them, their material is poor quality, they expect you to provide so much content and material yourself and they expect to provide you little in the way of help or training and have your succeed.

You do ask for help and instead of teaching you, they offer you answers and try to sell you more time.

It's a dodgy scheme.

Learning Material

Fortress Learning is a professional and supportive RTO.

Providing quality information along with a robust assessment process that is quite well constructed however it had some issues in regards to the practicum as they are not automatically marked with the units that they applied too. Not really a big one but it might be something to complete as soon as the first units "practicum" is completed although a single practicum covered a number of the units. I seemed to be thinking I had done a practicum like that for another unit but I did the practical assessment for the second unit differently to the first only to be informed that it was not required when that was all I had left to complete. Overall the course and outcomes are excellent.

agrabah_aladdin

agrabah_aladdinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't believe the fake reviews

Fizza A.

Fizza A.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Supportive Environment along with Professional Trainer

My learning experience with fortress learning is really beneficial for me. The resources and learning material was really helpful and useful. The course material, Fortress team help,facilitation and learning material was very fruitful. My trainer also supported and facilitated a lot. My overall experience was excellent.

Lennie E.

Lennie E.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent company to deal with!!! AAA

Study is difficult in the classroom. Even more difficult online. Fortress made communication and assistance super easy. They have plenty of resources, along with weekly video content. I would highly recommend Fortress Learning.

Carl

CarlDarling Downs, QLD

If you have desire to learn Fortress Learning is for you

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Trainers

I found the support from the trainers to be excellent. I did find the course required a lot of external observations which really needs to be set up before you start the course. When I had challenges with this the trainers were very supportive and we were able to navigate through it.

Shai Macci

Shai MacciFar North Queensland, QLD

An enjoyable experience

Hi, I was apprehensive initially to be undertaking training on zoom platform. On reflection, however, I consider the training to have been very effective, allowing one to focus on what needs to be done. I enjoyed the experience of interacting with the trainer, Sue Hill and the other participants. Sue’s knowledge and insight into the world of VET education was extremely valuable. Shai

Fortress is an excellent RTO

Amazing experiencing, fortress team is professional, attentive and dedicated. Fast replies, excellent content and a commitment to education that shows. I highly recommend them! Fortress learning provide an individualised learning experience and supported me through every stage of learning

Great overall

I gained valuable knowledge through the resources available, which are well structured, concise and accessible.
The assessment tools are also well outlined. Great experience. Wonderful staff and regular email contact with additional information and tools was always available.
This RTO Was recommended to me and now I also can Highly recommend It.

Well organised professional RTO

The TAE training was well presented the trainer modified his approach to comply with the all the students learning requirements and needs, the trainer also made it very entertaining and interesting as well as supporting the group with a variety of resources and information.

Professional and well communicated !!

The training was logical and mapped well to the overview. A variety of resources used which maintained interest. Key tasks in small groups reinforced learning. Well presented Assessors Skills course - some difficult content made easier

Jianxin J.

Jianxin J.Sydney, NSW

Perfect RTO for your TAE Cert or Dip

Fortress Learning has professional and experienced trainer for TAE. Their course provides a lot of information on the pathway to be a competent trainer. And also their timely repose will ensure your questions and confusion be solved very quickly and in a through way. Great RTO. And I will definitely be back for my further Dip TAE.

Learning Material

Highly recommended - well explained instructions.

Supported all the way

During a difficult period in my life fortress made my study easier by answering my questions and supporting me throughout the entire period.
I would recommend fortress 100%.
Thank you guys for all your help.