4.9

Learning Material

Tom Hickey
Tom Hickey

Cert IV in Training and Assessment

For an old fella who prefers learning by doing face to face I still found the course material and the brilliant help from every one in the company helped m reach the Graduation I so needed.
I cannot speak to highly of the people who worked with me along the way. Bless you all.
Emma B.
Emma B.Launceston, TAS

Excellent support and training from Fortress Learning and Deb!

I was well supported when completing my online Cert IV in Training and Assessment with Fortress Learning. Emails were answered promptly and with plenty of help to guide me, and the assignments were marked quickly. The resources and assignment documents were modern, up to date and flexible, with all the required information to complete the units. I highly recommend Fortress Learning, there are plenty of options to suit all learners
Leeanne L
Leeanne LWimmera, VIC

Fast track to employment

Having had previous experience in the training field and looking at returning to it with the offer of employment, I researched thoroughly before choosing Fortress. So glad I did. Trainers and staff could not have been more professional or supportive. Deb my trainer was a great cheer leader. Would highly recommend and I am now looking at continuing on with Fortress for a further qualification.
CherieB
CherieB

Very supportive, friendly and professional

I cant recommend Fortress learning enough . The support of the staff was excellent . Very quick responses to my queries with easy to follow advice. Emma was a very supportive teacher who went the extra mile to make sure I was clear on instruction. I loved the topic and enjoyed the course immensely.
Jok
JokGippsland, VIC2 posts

Cannot praise the service enough!

After a slightly difficult start(trouble logging on to parts) the service I received was absolutely wonderful! The speed of replies to submissions or others inquiries was not something I had experienced elsewhere. I cannot praise my teachers enough. They were very helpful with a reluctant online learner, and Deb's phone call made the world of difference. I will be doing my next level of courses with them.
Leigh
LeighMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Engaging, supportive and professional

The staff at Fortress Learning are brilliant! Always engaging, supportive and regularly checking in with some guidance when it was required. This will be the RTO is use for any of my future TAE requirements. I cannot recommend enough.
Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Having tried others, Fortress Learning is better

Having experienced the CertIV Training and Assessment with another provider, I discovered that the pain and frustration with the other was not necessary after starting with Fortress Learning. A friend suggested them, and I am glad I took the advice. Fortress Learning are not about making you jump through hoops for the sake of it. All staff are friendly, supportive and approachable. The online materials are clear and effective, and the assessable tasks straightforward. Time to mark and return is minimal (I have heard of other providers taking up to a month to get back to you - what a way to bust any momentum you may have, especially when life gets in the way.)
Jason
Jason2 posts

A very professional and knowledgeable team

The Fortress experience for me was first rate, the accessibility to your trainer, the guidance, support and knowledge are fantastic. I now have two qualifications through them, and I would highly recommend anyone to undertake study with Fortress. Emma and the team are simply a phone call away, and all emails are answered promptly. Courteous and friendly at all times.
Teaching Staff
Learning Material
Jo F
Jo F

Fantastic trainers and easy to navigate online learning platform- would recommend!

Completing my Double Diploma with fortress and their team of trainers was amazing. Completed online, their training platform was easy to use and navigate, in particular their online learning centre and dashboard. Their trainers were available whenever I needed them to provide support. The assessment methods for RPL were also informative and in addition to recognising my prior learning, I still learned a lot from reading their learner guides and answering the questions for the RPL units. The course work was well designed and taught me a lot more skills. All in all a great learning experience I would recommend to anyone.
Eric.U
Eric.USydney, NSW

Highly recommendable

The staff and faculty of Fortress were very professional and helpful throughout my studies. I really appreciate the time and effort they gave me in completing my diploma. I particularly like the Small Stuff videos. Very informative and enjoyable to watch.
Glennfen
GlennfenIllawarra, NSW

Fortress Learning - Highly Recommended

My training experience with Fortress Learning was excellent...!! I especially liked the videos that were available on You Tube to assist with the assignments - they outlined what specifically was required and made completing the assignments so much easier. The feedback and follow up from all the staff was very timely and excellent too. If I do decide to undertake further education, I will definitely be contacting Fortress Learning first..!!
Dani.R
Dani.R2 posts

This RTO is great

This RTO is by far the best I've studied with. The TAE40116 is not to be underestimated. I honestly found this more challenging than some of my uni subjects in terms of assessment requirements. Make sure you have access to a TAE qualified observer is my advice! The turnaround time for feedback and marking was excellent, the support was wonderful and the team were very understanding when I needed to defer my studies. Thanks Fortress.
Odette
Odette2 posts

Fortress Learning Diploma TDD

I completed the Diploma TDD. The course materials provided were great and gave realistic based scenarios as well as clear instruction. The team are amazing giving support when needed and their experience shines through when assistance was required. I recommend Fortress Learning to my colleagues and anyone requiring there Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or Diploma/Dual Diploma VET/TDD. I was referred to Fortress from a colleague who works for an RTO and I was happy I choose them!
Sandra E.
Sandra E.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

TAE Course

I found that the Trainer was very incorrigible, as well as helpful with information. Emma provided me with assistance when required and there was never a delay in the communication channel. I was able to complete my upgrade without the stress and uncertainty of my ability due to my trainer. I also would like to comment on your staff and how friendly and helpful they were when I contacted the office. Your resource material was very helpful and detailed. I would recommend your company to anyone who is looking at completing online courses.
David Salisbury