Fortress Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Lennie E.

Lennie E.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent company to deal with!!! AAA

Study is difficult in the classroom. Even more difficult online. Fortress made communication and assistance super easy. They have plenty of resources, along with weekly video content. I would highly recommend Fortress Learning.

Carl

CarlDarling Downs, QLD

If you have desire to learn Fortress Learning is for you

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional Trainers

I found the support from the trainers to be excellent. I did find the course required a lot of external observations which really needs to be set up before you start the course. When I had challenges with this the trainers were very supportive and we were able to navigate through it.

Shai Macci

Shai MacciFar North Queensland, QLD

An enjoyable experience

Hi, I was apprehensive initially to be undertaking training on zoom platform. On reflection, however, I consider the training to have been very effective, allowing one to focus on what needs to be done. I enjoyed the experience of interacting with the trainer, Sue Hill and the other participants. Sue’s knowledge and insight into the world of VET education was extremely valuable. Shai

Fortress is an excellent RTO

Amazing experiencing, fortress team is professional, attentive and dedicated. Fast replies, excellent content and a commitment to education that shows. I highly recommend them! Fortress learning provide an individualised learning experience and supported me through every stage of learning

Great overall

I gained valuable knowledge through the resources available, which are well structured, concise and accessible.
The assessment tools are also well outlined. Great experience. Wonderful staff and regular email contact with additional information and tools was always available.
This RTO Was recommended to me and now I also can Highly recommend It.

Well organised professional RTO

The TAE training was well presented the trainer modified his approach to comply with the all the students learning requirements and needs, the trainer also made it very entertaining and interesting as well as supporting the group with a variety of resources and information.

Professional and well communicated !!

The training was logical and mapped well to the overview. A variety of resources used which maintained interest. Key tasks in small groups reinforced learning. Well presented Assessors Skills course - some difficult content made easier

Jianxin J.

Jianxin J.Sydney, NSW

Perfect RTO for your TAE Cert or Dip

Fortress Learning has professional and experienced trainer for TAE. Their course provides a lot of information on the pathway to be a competent trainer. And also their timely repose will ensure your questions and confusion be solved very quickly and in a through way. Great RTO. And I will definitely be back for my further Dip TAE.

Find out how Fortress Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Highly recommended - well explained instructions.

Supported all the way

During a difficult period in my life fortress made my study easier by answering my questions and supporting me throughout the entire period.
I would recommend fortress 100%.
Thank you guys for all your help.

Craig W.

Craig W.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Thanks to the whole team at Fortress

The trainers and their team were excellent throughout my course. There was no time when I didn't feel supported, after asking for help. I have no hesitation in recommending Bryan, Emma and the whole team at Fortress.

Quratulain D.

Quratulain D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The Best!!

Claire Taylor

Claire TaylorHunter Region, NSW

Thank you Fortress Team!

I completed Unit TAEASS502 through Fortress. A very involved unit! Colleagues used other RTO’s and had very negative experiences. I chose to go with Fortress and their reviews guided my decision. Fantastic experience. Fortress were incredibly prompt, supportive and thorough to help and the online resources were great. Highly recommend! A+

Learning Material

Very happy with the training

I found the training on line an excellent way to work at my own pace while having the support available if I needed it.
I found the tutorial videos informative and the small stuff had some great tips to use. overall I found fortress learning a good experience with a good support network that rang regularly to see how I was going, and gave helpful hints. I would have no hesitation in recommend fortress learning to anyone wanting to do TAE on line

Great Cert IV Upgrade Experience

Bryan, Emma and the staff were highly organised and responsive to all questions. The online system, while took a little time to learn, was very comprehensive and contained detailed relevant and valuable information. There was more than I could use for the upgrade of my Cert IV TAE.
I liked and appreciated the bite size training approach, the easy to follow video's and the information which was very clear and highly relevant.
The assessments were comprehensive and the templates made tackling the practical aspects easier as they were a good starting point. All in all highly useful refresh and will be doing my Diploma in due course.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cert IV upgrade

As an academic of many decades, I found learning in this space very different and challenging. Teaching and instructing is very different from lecturing. All the people at Fortress Learning that I interacted with were polite, patient, friendly and knowledgeable about their field. The course material was very well presented and easy to follow. It maybe challenging for someone wanting to enter the field of teaching in the RTO space but the staff were ever helpful and they answered inside the times they allocated for responses. I would recommend Fortress Learning very highly and I wish them success in the future. Thank-you for the experience. Mary Cole

A Decade in the Training and Assessment

I originally did my TAE 10 years ago and found the Trainer at the time very knowledgeable and willing to help with me achieving my cert . 10 years on and needing to upgrade my qualifications. I recieved excellent assistance in achieving this and I found that the delivery of training was excellent and it reflected on the Industry needs for the VET sector.

Cert 4 upgrade

I have just completed my Cert 4 Upgrade and Have very appreciated the excellent content and the very friendly and professional support from the staff. I highly recommend Fortress Learning!

Suren

Suren

Excellent service & support

Fortress staff are very friendly and supportive. They attend to my learning requirements in a very professional manner. It was a totally a new learning experience for me. I have no hesitation in recommending fortress to anyone.