Fortress Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Justin L.

Justin L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is the real deal if you only want the best VET training experience!!!!!

Bryan and Fortress Learning have revolutionised training and delivery, providing unique individualised support, flexibility and fairness in their online training and assessment. I could not possibly recommend Fortress Learning highly enough. This organisation is highly professional and does not leave anything to chance. Communication between staff and the learners is unrivalled. There is no pressure placed on leaners either financial or otherwise but just consistent support and encouragement from all members of the company.

Gillian F.

Gillian F.Sydney, NSW

A great training experience

Having recently completed my TAE 40116 Training & Assessment Certificate IV with Fortress Learning, I found them to be an extremely efficient and professional organisation. Before, during and after my course, all my questions were answered quickly and in a comprehensive manner. The training itself was top quality. Brian Uren is an extremely knowledgeable and engaging trainer who really made the content as interesting as possible. I wouldn’t hestitate to recommend Fortress Learning - in fact I already have to several people.

Peter

PeterHobart, TAS

RPL Experience

RPL An enjoyable RPL process with good follow up support and gentle prodding when I occasionally veered off my timeline. Would recommend them to anyone as a professional and friendly organisation.

Find out how Fortress Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Completely incredible training experience!

I found the entire experience with Fortress Learning to be absolutely exceptional. I found the communication to be clear frequent and professional. I found the layout of the Learning Resources and the Assessments to be very easy to follow and clearly written. I think that my RTO could stand to learn from yours. Maniya was lovely to deal with. The marking was extremely quick to come back with great feedback. Overall this was one of the best Learning Experiences I have ever had and I have an extensive learning history with VET. Thank you for all of the work you put into your programs!

Excellent service

Great company highly recommend, 100% support all the way. So much help on line, at the end of a phone even in class.
Fantastic training company, very happy with out come.

Highly recommended!

Awesome support, relevant assessments. Thoroughly covered all areas of training and assessment. Fortress Learning has every thing that you need to hit the ground running with your TAE in tow:)

sbslbell

sbslbell

Genuinely helpful

Fortress Learning staff are very helpful and prompt. They behave professionally and provide ample opportunity to ensure the TAE runs smoothly. Getting through the TAE upgrade was a relief and I appreciated the attentiveness of all Fortress staff in achieving certification.

A fantastic training experience

Fortress were great to study with, extremely fast response time for questions & marking assessments so it was easy to stay on a roll with motivation. I also loved the online platform for reading material, resources & viewing my results- extremely easy to navigate.

Teaching Staff

This was a wonderful learning experience!

I would highly recommend fortress learning to anyone who is wanting to upgrade their skills, knowledge and qualifications. Marking was always marked at an incredible rate and the trainers were always helpful, patient and knowledgeable. If you are wanting to study, this is definitely your place!.

Learning Material

Bscott

BscottSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I’m not a fan of online learning, I believe face to face is move effective and easier. Having said that Fortress do an excellent job of minimizing the disadvantages of online learning, Trainers are readily available to talk over the phone and they provide short videos and tips along the whole way. I was surprised at the genuine level of support they offer. My previous experience of online learning was with another provider, who were all over you until they got the payment, then you were left on your own. I feel Fortress go above what you’d expect ,and provide the best possible online program. Well done guys !!

Teaching Staff

Very happy with my learning outcomes

I recently completed my Assessor skill set with Fortress Learning. I felt well supported during my learning. Material was well presented and access to resources was easy. I will continue further studies with Fortress Learning.

Ryan G.

Ryan G.Far North Queensland, QLD

Fortress was Excellent

Recently completed a Cert IV TAE Lite version. I done the course online, some of it was a bit confusing, if I was to do it again I think I would like to do face to face or zoom. In saying that my trainer was fantastic and so were the staff I was in contact with. Over all the experience was good. Thanks again to my trainer and all the staff at Fortress.

Elise

EliseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Experience

Fortress Learning was professional, efficient and comprehensive. I was well supported through the TAE50116 and the RPL process was easy to follow. I would highly recommend Fortress learning to anyone wanting to increase their skills in training and assessing!

Great Experience

I tried doing my Cert IV TAE about five years ago. I didn't do any research and just picked the cheapest school I could find. It was a terrible experience which resulted in me dropping out and losing all my money. I did my research the second time and heard great things about Fortress Learning. The lessons are easy to follow and the instructors will help you with any questions or concerns as soon as you contact them. I'd highly recommend them.

Meaghan

MeaghanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fortress Learning are a Great company

Great company to study with, support was amazing and assessment clearly understood requirements. Very prompt with feedback and results and nothing was ever too much trouble when you needed questions answered

Rupa

RupaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TAERES501 Unit

I was in double minds whether to study or not due to personal and professional commitments. From the very beginning, I found staff really helpful, supportive and approachable. My trainer Bryan guided me through by providing timely feedback and by providing clarification when needed. It was a great learning experience and I would highly recommend it!!

shvets

shvetsSydney, NSW

Certificate IV TAE40116

Cert IV TAE was intensive but my trainer (Sue Hill ❤️) supported me through out. All my assessments were marked within 1-2 days and emails replied within few hours. If someone is keen on doing it I would definitely recommend doing zoom F2F from fortress. Thanks a lot Sue and Fortress.

Tertia H.

Tertia H.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The trainer and assessor was very thorough in her training and clear in what/how we were going to be assessed. Her feedback was insightful and very quick after submission of tasks. The Fortress Learning material was easy to find and the dashboard very easy to use - the colour coding for submission of tasks was useful and motivational. The support provided by other members of the Fortress Learning Team was also fantastic and very professional. Thank you for your hard work and motivation throughout my CertIV TAE course.

Bill P.

Bill P.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Overly Complex RPL Process, Waste of Money, Lack of Accountability and Customer Care

Learning Material
Liz

LizVictoria

training

I really enjoyed doing this course with Fortress, any questions asked were always quickly addressed and the feedback was delivered in a timely manner as well. everything was clear from the start and the staff were certainly lovely with any inquiry I might have had. i certainly will be recommending Fortress to my colleagues, your constant contact with me felt I had support should I have needed it too. Your expectations were clear and easy to follow for each unit, very impressed.