Listing monitored by Fortunate One

Shells
ShellsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect on all levels

Have ordered from here several times. bought the Agatha maxi dress in mocha. Great service, super quick postage and great quality items. Couldn't be happier

Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is great!

I actually made a mistake to my order size and Abi was quick in replying and also helped me sort it out. Thank you so much! 10/10 will purchase again.

Anna
AnnaSydney, NSW

Beautiful Clothing and great CS

The store has a beautiful range of dresses/outfits ! Very trendy and modern style. Abigail was also a great help :) she was really professional, helpful and just overall great customer service.

Emily123
Emily123Perth, WA

Great customer service

Abi from Fortunate One was so swift and kind and helpful with my question. She definitely made me comfortable with the brand and I wouldn’t hesitate purchasing again in the future.

Kelly
KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Product & Service

Fortunate Ones product is beautiful and customer service is excellent. They helped me with a exchange process, and they got back to me the same day with a solution. I appreciate their promptness and friendly service with a great outcome.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Kelly, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback :) So glad to hear that you had such a positive experience shopping with us! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance with anything else! x

Absolute Go To!

Fortunate One have such a great range, the only problem is being spoilt for choice ;)
Recently, I was inquiring about returning an item. I had the best experience with customer service! Abi was more than helpful and always quick to respond to emails. I will not hesitate to order again and again from here.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Gemma, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback :) We love hearing feedback from our amazing customers! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need assistance on any future orders. x

Beautiful Yellow Mini Dress

I bought a yellow mini dress from Fortunate One, size XS after reading the size chart and it was a little tight around my chest than expected. However, I could still wear it and opted to keep it in that size because everything else was perfect and beautiful, the length, the fabric, adjustable straps, how flowy it was coming down but still accentuated my waist and hips. Loved it, I want to get more items but I can’t decide on which ones!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Maria, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback :) Amazing news, we're so excited that you love our products and quality. If you need help on any future orders, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! x

kirby
kirbyOld bar

LOOOVVVVVEEE

I absolutely adore all their beautiful pieces. They have such a relaxed, boho, ocean vibe that fits my lifestyle perfectly. They have such a different range compared to many online stores. They are unique to their own style.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hi Lovely, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback :) Amazing news, we're so excited that you love our products and quality x

shimmydisco
shimmydiscoSydney, NSW

The online store all girls will love

Love this store! I’ve spent many afternoons googling “best online stores” but this is now in my top 3. True to size and description and so many beautiful products that are constantly updated. I’ve recommended it to some of my girlfriends with different styles and they all love it too!
Sometimes i even just browse as a guilty pleasure.

Juni K.
Juni K.Sydney, NSW

Love it!

Love this online shopping site!! I live in Hawaii and it fits perfectly with our vibe here. The quality is super good and the sizes are normal. My favorite store atm

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Juni, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us feedback :) Amazing news, we're so excited that you love our products and quality x

Love love love

Fortunate One is my go to for holiday clothing. I’m going to Thailand soon and just bought everything I need. The quality is always great and I’m always happy with my purchases.

Love it!

Great style and vibe, customer service and quality! Love the broad selection and it’s an easy website to navigate. Always good specials and fast postage, definitely worth a look around the website!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Thank you for kind words about Fortunate One. We love hearing feedback from our amazing customers :) Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Love the style and quality

Fortunate one always seems to have something I want to buy, the style is my vibe. I have purchased off this website a few times and I am always happy with my products. I now purchase from them without hesitation because I know how easy it is to deal with them. Definitely recommend this store.

Laura525
Laura525

Thanks Anya :)

Amanda
AmandaForde 2914, ACT

Love Fortunate One!

I have been a long time admirer of Fortunate One clothing and purchased for the first time last week. My order was processed within a day and I received my order express shipping without even selecting it! The purchasing process was smooth and communication was excellent. The clothes that I ordered were as described and amazing quality! I am one very happy customer and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Fortunate One again.

Love it!

I bought a dress from Fortunate One a few months ago and love it! Its super comfortable, fits well and true-to-size, and looks great. Feels like decent quality too for such an affordable price. Would definitely buy from Fortunate One again.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Caitlin, We're so glad to know you are pleased with the brand and our boho products. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Read more reviews - page 2