Fortunate One

• Sizing True to size (51) · Slightly large (3) · Slightly small (3)
  • Incentivised Review Yes (65%) · No (35%)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (95%) · Not as advertised (5%)

Love it!

Great style and vibe, customer service and quality! Love the broad selection and it’s an easy website to navigate. Always good specials and fast postage, definitely worth a look around the website!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love the style and quality

Fortunate one always seems to have something I want to buy, the style is my vibe. I have purchased off this website a few times and I am always happy with my products. I now purchase from them without hesitation because I know how easy it is to deal with them. Definitely recommend this store.

Amanda

AmandaForde 2914, ACT

Love Fortunate One!

I have been a long time admirer of Fortunate One clothing and purchased for the first time last week. My order was processed within a day and I received my order express shipping without even selecting it! The purchasing process was smooth and communication was excellent. The clothes that I ordered were as described and amazing quality! I am one very happy customer and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from Fortunate One again.

Love it!

I bought a dress from Fortunate One a few months ago and love it! Its super comfortable, fits well and true-to-size, and looks great. Feels like decent quality too for such an affordable price. Would definitely buy from Fortunate One again.

Ellen

EllenPerth, WA

Trendy selection of clothing and nice prints!

Perfect selection of dresses for special events or parties. Lots of trendy and bohemian prints! Enjoying the regular sales store wide! Have ordered 3 dresses, a hat and a top from Fortunate one before. One dress was too small, while the other items fit. Would be good to have the brand and measurements on their website as it cost to return unwanted clothing. Otherwise I’m happy with my experience. scrolling through their website regularly as new items show up all the time!

Perfect

Found a dress on a few websites and this was the cheapest! The delivery was quick and everything was simple! Highly recommend this store! Quality of clothing is amazing too

Jonna

JonnaSydney, NSW

Love it!

Not gonna lie I have a very picky taste in clothing and also material. What I love about Fortunate One is that it’s not just 100% my style but also qualitatively so good!!! Everything fits and feels amazing. Have to contain myself for not buying everything. Totally recommend!! X

Acacia

AcaciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect fit and amazing quality! Super fast delivery.

I purchased a set and a dress from this store and both are amazing quality and fit! The material of the clothes is great quality and the delivery time was really fast too. I definitely will be a returning customer!

Taryn OBrien

Taryn OBrienHunter Region, NSW

I wore their set to a festival and was one of my favourite outfits ever!!

The website was very easy to navigate, I was very satisfied with the range of products and choice I had and the quality was above and beyond.
The pricing was very reasonable and the time it took for my purchase to arrive was excellent!!
Will 100% buy my next festival outfit from fortunate one

Product Appearance As advertised

Fantastic boho options at a great price!

I absolutely love buying for fortunate one! Great stock at extremely reasonable prices and true to size! Shipping is extremely fast and I have bought from here time and time again! Great customer service if ever an issue arose

Worth Every Penny

Sizing Slightly large

Favourite shop!!

Very easy to find the clothing that I love and was satisfied with. There are many different styles and range of products which is what I love about The Fortunate One Store because it suits everyone’s likes and opinions. The clothes are so pretty and comfortable, they are unique but trendy as well. Quality is amazing!! Would totally recommend xx

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Ellie, Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you love the Fortunate One products and our website! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Beautiful clothing !!

Really easy website to navigate, beautifully laid out, love the typography and the brand aesthetic.
The dresses are so beautiful and such amazing quality. I have a one size fits all dress that is so gorgeous I always get amazing compliments !

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Claire, Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you love the Fortunate One products and our website! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Never been disappointed!

Brilliant range of clothes especially for spring/summer. Amazing patterns and good range of fabrics. Easy returns and find sizing quite accurate. Love Fortunate One for easy and reliable online shopping.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Jess, Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you love the Fortunate One products! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Amazing quality

I ordered a few items off of fortunate one and I’m in love! The quality is amazing and shipping is super fast. Will definitely be purchasing more items again soon.

Sizing Slightly small
Anya S.Fortunate One

one of my favourite websites, always beautiful clothes and items :)

super easy to look at the wide range of clothes and styles on the website the design is lovely and I have loved and never been disappointed with any purchase

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Sarah! You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you love the Fortunate One products and our website! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Such beautiful rich colours and patterns with so much character, and good quality too. Love them!

Well set out website, easy to use. So many beautiful options to choose from. The fabric and print and stitching was of a very high quality, I would highly recommend.

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Quinne! Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you love the Fortunate One products! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Elly Scales

Elly ScalesSydney, NSW

My go-to for any outfit

Super cute on trend dresses with fast delivery every time! I always choose fortunate one when I need a new outfit. The dress range is huge and I love following their social for outfit inspiration!

Anya S.Fortunate One

Hello Elly! You are so sweet! Thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to hear you love the Fortunate One products! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can assist with any future orders.

Lauren R.

Lauren R.South East Queensland, QLD

Always shopping at Fortunate One

They are Super friendly and professional staff, Never had a problem. amazing clothes great quality and always very happy. Have shopped here a dozen times and will a dozen more.

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Anya S.Fortunate One

Great service. Love to see more ethical fabrics.

My order arrived so fast. Loved my order but shoes were but too big and I wanted to check if I was able to return them via email. Abi got back to me SO quickly which I really appreciated and was very kind and informative. Look forward to using fortunate one again! Thanks Abi xx

Sizing Slightly large