Verifiedfortunateone.com

4.4

Mackenzie
Mackenzie

Great customer service!

Abi’s service was great, especially for a first time customer - Understanding and accomodating! Show details ·  1
Kaerin
Kaerin

Lovely customer service provided by Abi

Abi provided excellent customer service and she’s just so lovely in the way she responds. She was able to solve my issue quickly and her response time is amazing! Thank you Abi! Show details ·  1
MOB
MOB

Great quality product, excellent customer service!!

The item I received was faulty but was a great quality product otherwise. After contacting the company I received a very prompt reply and a solution to my problem. I am so satisfied with the quality and quick shipping I have already placed my second order from them. Show details ·  1
Missi
Missi

Pleasantly surprised

I ordered probably 10 things and half I loved and half I’m returning which I think is a good turn out for online ordering! Two items I received were faulty (a tear, etc) and Abi with customer service was great! Responded the same day and credited my account with a refund. I was pleasantly surprised! Excited to find more cute things to order Show details ·  1
Kirsty
Kirsty2 posts

Terrible customer service

I ordered a dress which arrived with a black stain on it. I have tried 5 times to contact the company via facebook, email and phone call leaving a message. It's now been 4 week and I have not had a reply. very poor service
Fortunate One   DM

Hello, sorry to hear you are having trouble reaching us! Are you able to provide your order ID so I can check on it for you?

Christianna C.
Christianna C.

Manufacturing Defect W GREAT Customer Service!

Hi! I had a really good experience with Fortune One. My dress came with several manufacturing defects and the customer service rep, Abi, was incredibly helpful when it came to figuring out a solution! The service was amazing and I felt as though they really wanted me to feel supported. THANK YOU! Show details ·  1
madison m.
madison m.

Abi - great customer service

Abi was extremely helpful and made it such a great experience! Show details ·  1
Millie C.
Millie C.

Very happy

The quality of the clothes and attention to detail is exceptional especially given the price point and the customer service is fantastic. Show reply
Rachel
Rachel

Fast and friendly

Abi was super efficient to respond and was kind and helpful. The query I had was resolved immediately. Thank yo Abi! Show reply
Destiny T.
Destiny T.

Great customer service

Abigail was super helpful when I had trouble apply my store credit and responded super quick! Show details ·  1
Ella
Ella

Customer service

Abigail was so so helpful, even though my item sadly was damaged she was so helpful and quick to get back to me and get the issue resolved Show details ·  1
Doreen Y.
Doreen Y.

Great customer service

Abi is amazing and the quality of the clothes are amazing. Show reply
Andrea S.
Andrea S.

Customer Service and Product

Abigail with customer service, helped me and was wonderful! Loved the product, wanted to keep it but the sizing was off. Show details ·  1
Erika C
Erika C

Great customer service, helped me with my return mistake

Great customer service from Abigail!!! She was super helpful and kind in helping me fix my return, as I had made an error at Happy Returns. Show reply
Jessica Holmes
Jessica Holmes

Abi from CS

Abi’s customer service was helpful when I had a return and wanted to use the store credit. Show reply