Verifiedfortunateone.com

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised
4.5

Erika C
Erika C

Great customer service, helped me with my return mistake

Great customer service from Abigail!!! She was super helpful and kind in helping me fix my return, as I had made an error at Happy Returns. Show reply
Jessica Holmes
Jessica Holmes

Abi from CS

Abi’s customer service was helpful when I had a return and wanted to use the store credit. Show reply
Ashley Everett
Ashley Everett

Excellent Customer Service

In addition to their great quality products I was so pleased with my experience with customer service! Abi assisted me quickly and was so extremely helpful! I would definitely recommend for future shopping needs! Show details ·  1
Emily G
Emily G

Great customer service

Abi In customer service was so helpful and easy to communicate with Show details ·  1
Jihra G.
Jihra G.

Great purchase

I ordered a couple of options of what I considered would be bump friendly dresses for my baby shower. Loved the quality of each dress and the dresses were exactly the same as in their website. I would definitely order again! Show details ·  1
Maddy C
Maddy C

Good customer service

I was having issues with my account and Abigail was a huge help, as well as very kind! Show reply
Ayat
Ayat

Affordable beautiful dresses

Clothing is affordable, high quality, and beautiful pieces. There customer service is 10/10 highly recommend others to shop here. Show details ·  1
Beth
Beth

Harassed and refund request ignored

Ordered 5 dresses and received 1 pair of jeans I never ordered. I sent them pictures and now I’m being harassed for additional pictures I don’t have. I asked them to send me a pre paid label and I would return the jeans and they have not. They are ignoring my request for a refund. This was a horrible experience, save yourself the inconvenience. Show details
Fortunate One   DM

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you have not had a positive experience. If you have a ticket number, I'd be happy to look into this for you x

Very Happy Customer
Very Happy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Just amazing!

The dress I ordered was sold out everywhere! I found Fortunate One on google, and just wow! They had the dress I'd been searching for, it's gorgeous, true to size, excellent quality, great price. Delivery well what can I say it was posted the same day I ordered it.arrived next day!!
I checked out the website as well, so many beautiful clothes, I will be back for more . Thank you Show details ·  1
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.

Prompt and friendly customer service

Wonderful customer service. Abigail responded to my email enquiry so quickly and friendly. I had let a store credit card expire as I thought it was valid for longer than it was. I had fully accepted this was my mistakes but reached out to see if Fortunate One could do anything for me. Abi reactivated it for and made me feel like it was no trouble or inconvenience or my fault at all. This made my day as I was able yo use that credit to purchase a product I had my eye on. Show details ·  1
Caelan F.
Caelan F.

Great customer service

Abigail was so great and responded so quickly to a late-night email. Definitely wonderful service :) Show details ·  1
Bryce
Bryce

10/10 customer service

I ordered a set for my honeymoon that I am in LOVE with. Unfortunately the size was super big on me. I was really worried about getting another set shipped to me in time for my trip. Abi helped make magic happen with the return process and because of her, I’ll have a new set by the time I leave. Amazing customer service. Show details ·  1
KKB
KKB

Great customer service

Abigail was so amazing and helpful! She was responsive and detailed, which really helped me with what I needed. This company has shown to me that they are a breeze to work with in regards to any issues or returns! Thanks Abigail! Show details ·  1
Marelyn A.
Marelyn A.

Thanks Abigail!

Hey there! Unfortunately, my package from Fortunate One had little red dotted stains across the top of my dress. Abigail was able to help and guide me through my options of what I could do. Although they were not able to send me a new dress to replace the one sent to me they were able to give me a partial refund to get it professionally cleaned. Thanks Abigail! Show details ·  1
Kara Brogan
Kara BroganHunter Region, NSW4 posts

10/10 customer experience

Fantastic range of products and 10/10 customer service experience!
I purchased dresses for an upcoming event, they were beautiful pieces, one didn’t quite sit right on me so I changed my mind, and the support team where so accommodating and helpful throughout the returns process. So friendly and easy to deal with. I’m in love with the other dress I chose and cannot wait to wear it. Will absolutely shop here again. Love. Love. Love. Show details ·  1