Four Seasons Gutter Protection

• Rates and Fees
Reda
RedaSouthwest, VIC

Great Product, Highly recommend

Had our install completed on the Surf coast and very impressed, installer was very good. Product is great and helps with capturing water and stopping our gutters getting blocked. Alan explained how it works and understand that an annual flush will still be needed to stop fine dirt build up which can be done with the gutter flusher from the ground.

King Livig
King Livig

Neglected Potential Customer

I used this company almost 6 years ago to install 100 metres of gutter guard. They did a good job so I tried to make contact with them to install guard on my current home. Despite sending them an email and a text and trying to phone them I had nil response. I at least expected a phone call to let me know their current situation. Very rude so I have gone elsewhere!!

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy JanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

False advertising

Ian
IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Early days, but fixed our problems

There was a clear description of the product prior to purchase.
Kevin was flexible in payment terms and kept us up to date with progress, a difficult task during the issues currently affecting all of us.
Product looks good and installation carried out professionally and efficiently.

Earl
EarlGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Looks great and is working really well

Solutions to our tricky guttering layout were no obstacle, the overall process from Sales to the Final Install has been easy, with friendly and extremely helpful staff, even during these tricky COVID-19 times.

Belero
BeleroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Team !!

All questions were answered no matter how trivial, great Team to work with.
They were on time, job done in one day, and cleaned up as they went.
The roof looks amazing

linden
lindenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I would not have arranged to complete other buildings if not impressed with product

house done about 2 years ago with garage done last week and have not had to worry that gutters would be blocked as live with plenty of trees, product does what it says that's it !
obviously will need to wash gutters every couple years and ok with this compared to what I had to do prior to installation

LeonS
LeonSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Looks great and works well

I found this company a pleasure to deal with Good communication and service. The guy they sent around was great and cleaned up really well afterwards. Very happy with the complete job.

Boonie
BoonieVictoria

Great product and customer service

Kevin is very friendly and helpful with good knowledge of the product. Installation quality by Kenny was very professional. Samantha in the office have good customer skills.
Thanks you to the team.
Cheers Su from Mitcham

A1 Customer Service

I’d like to highly recommend this company with quality of installation and product but more importantly very professional customer service. Thanks Alan and John and team.
Cheers Scott from Ballarat.

Great product and warranty

Happy with gutter guard as a company , helpful staff , the installation was very neat , would recommend for people having problem with birds getting into roof cavity’s , great job and company .

Chris
ChrisSouthern and Hills, SA

Not worth the money

David
DavidCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great follow up support

The first time it rained after installation my gutter overflowed so I contacted Four Seasons who came up here within 7-days (I'm 250kms from melb) to inspect the gutters at the overflow point. Nothing was found to be obstructing the waterflow so I don't know what happened. The important thing is that Kevin quickly came up here to assess and rectify the problem.

Highly recommend

I had my gutter guard installed 6months ago. The service and installation were excellent. Such good quality. Works well. I live next to a large gumtree. I’m in Victoria. Very pleased with the results.

sheena
sheenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

Excellent service and workmanship. Thorough clean and inspection occurred before the installation. Good advice dispensed. Professional workman and took the time to explain and point out current issues identified in my roof.
Highly recommended

kj
kjasked

I'm interested to know if those in Brisbane are giving this company 5stars and those in Melbourne 1 or 2 stars. Thinking of getting it done. (I'm in Melbourne)

Jack
Jack

I'm in Perth WA, therefore you'll need to look at the issues in Melbourne. Main issues I had with them was lack of communication and commitment, high turnover among tradies and if they promise you a free gift, it takes alot of effort to ensure they deliver the free gift. Product is good as I dont clean my gutters anymore.

Julie C.
Julie C.

I am from Brisbane.

jerry v.
jerry v.

I'm really don't understand these questions about the stars, I think it is depending were you lives, our house is in Brisbane and surrounded by Trees so we needed it for the gutters. So no question's it all.
But one think is for sjour, the Job was good and perfecto and I'm happy with it and will recommend to my friends