Four Seasons Gutter Protection

Four Seasons Gutter Protection

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Harry and Patrice

Harry and PatriceNortheast, VIC

Our gutter guard has finally been fitted.

Kenny from four seasons completed our house and shed this week. The workman ship was nothing short of perfect. We are extremely satisfied with this product especially with the way it was fitted. Would not hesitate recommending this product. Harry& Patrice , Beechworth.

Neil

NeilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service and product is perfect

The produce is first rate and so is the service. Very happy with everything. The finished redult is 1st class and the installer could not have been friendlier. Superb service

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic work

The company showed professional all the way through the process. When they cam to site to install the gutter guard it was done quickly and professionally. Workmanship is First Class.

Rates and Fees

Professionals from start to finish

I found Four Seasons Guttering to be a professional business
From the office staff to the guys performing the work is was all carried out in a professional manner and exceeded my expectations
Well done guys you all deserve a pat on the back
I wouldn't hesitate to promote this business
cheers guys

Elder Constructions

Elder ConstructionsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

When getting it right matters.

As a builder whose reputation is one for attention to detail and high expectations when it comes to deliverables I'm delighted with the overall experience, four seasons were happy to meet my level of detail and quality finish. I would highly recommend them.
Stan Elder - Elder Constructions- H.I.A Winner Australian Renovation of the Year.

No service

I have tried for 4 or 5 months to have some Four Seasons Gutter Guard replaced under warranty, without success. I have been promised a date 3 times for when this will be done and each time nothing happens. I am currently awaiting confirmation of yet another date. I have written emails and Australia Post letters to which they have not replied.

Alan Cobb

Alan CobbGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A very satisfactory installation.

From the time of the initial approach, they were prompt in assessing our property and providing a quote.
Subject to the vagaries of Melbourne weather, installation was arranged quickly and the installer arrived when booked.Installation was completed efficiently and rubbish was cleaned away.Overall, very happy with the whole deal.

Rates and Fees

I can provide pHotos and they are better than a thousand words

Don’t .get involved with thIs companY. If you want to see what the installation looks like after 5 years I can send photos of my roof. And we had to go to court twice to end up with my roof looking this bad. The silicon sealer has come adrift. alan

Katy Marshall

Katy MarshallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I Highly recommend Four Seasons.

Poor Customer Service

My experience with Four Seasons was very poor. No customer service. Won’t answer anything. Supposed to receive receipt and photos rReceived nothing. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone. Plenty of excuses and wanted money straight away.

A Clarke

A ClarkeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Avoid at all costs.

Happy Seller

Happy SellerNortheast, VIC

Four Seasons - Great Service

Had Four Seasons back after installing gutter guard for us approx 2 years ago. They did a great job originally and equally good job this time. Office staff are extremely helpful to deal with and Kenny who did both installations was very professional and tidy. We recommended them to a neighbour who was also very happy with their work. They cleaned out the gutters before installing the mesh guard and took a complete set of photos of the work for our inspection. The product works extremely well with leaves and sticks just falling over the mesh/gutter on to the ground.

Bruce S

Very Happy Customer

Found the service wonderful and workmanship really good and now no more leaves.
Plus there did a extra job for me regarding the birds and it was no problem to them. Plus great in helping out with a payment plain to suit me. Their were not pushy

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy Customer

I picked up a brochure for Four Season Gutter Guards at the local shopping centre. The lady booked me if for an inspection and this was attended to promptly by Kevin, who spent time explaining to me the benefits of Four Season's gutter guard compared to other brands. Seeing the samples totally convinced me. Once a measure and quote wetre provided, we booked in and the installation went without a hitch. My husband was very impressed by the workmanship and the effort to clean up. We are looking forward to never climbing ladders again!

Had a great install

Installation went really smoothly, the guy who did it was great and since then our gutters have been really good (our house is below 2 large gums so we have an absurd number of leaves - now they blow off the roof!)

Woogie

Woogie

I wouldn't touch these guys, they are very unprofessional.

I had a very bad experience with this company in Qld and cancelled the job. I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy to deal with. Ask up front about the delivery time and who does the install, I am sure you will find it is just some random contractor, whenever they can get their hands on one.

Barb

BarbMelbourne

Job well done! Invoice number:INV-1189

Had a small 10 meter run of gutter guard installed recently, I had to call the company that morning, to get confirmation of the time, but once the guys arrived (Kenny & Matt) they did an excellent job with attention to detail and very professional and pleasant.

All good, went back for seconds

We had our lower level leaf guard done about 5 years ago and found them well priced and good service.
We went back again this year. The gentleman who did the sales was ok, not as awesome as the lady we had the first time around. And the gentleman who did the job did a great job, even changed some broken tiles for us!
The organising to get him to ours was a bit delayed and non communicative but in the end i am happy with the job, he was great. Price is fair also. Thank you.

Four Seasons

We would like to congratulate Four Seasons on a job well done. It was prompt service and the work was was efficiently carried out on time by Greg, the installer, who expertly completed a big job in two days very neatly and tidily. After completion we had torrential rain and strong winds and everything that Dean, the quoter, said happened, no leaves in the gutter and much cleaner water going into our tanks, our only source of supply. Hooray!! Well worth the money spent.
Thank you for a job well done. Paul & Josephine. Selby.

Had four seasons fit mesh to our house on Thursday. Installers were great. Had Melbourne storm come through doncaster on weekend and had no issues with gutters overflowing.

kj

kjasked

I'm interested to know if those in Brisbane are giving this company 5stars and those in Melbourne 1 or 2 stars. Thinking of getting it done. (I'm in Melbourne)

Jack
Jack

I'm in Perth WA, therefore you'll need to look at the issues in Melbourne. Main issues I had with them was lack of communication and commitment, high turnover among tradies and if they promise you a free gift, it takes alot of effort to ensure they deliver the free gift. Product is good as I dont clean my gutters anymore.

Julie C.
Julie C.

I am from Brisbane.

jerry v.
jerry v.

I'm really don't understand these questions about the stars, I think it is depending were you lives, our house is in Brisbane and surrounded by Trees so we needed it for the gutters. So no question's it all.
But one think is for sjour, the Job was good and perfecto and I'm happy with it and will recommend to my friends