Foxtel ADSL

Foxtel ADSL

2.3

• Adequate Speeds Yes (0%) · No (100%)
Dana Greaves

Dana GreavesPerth, WA

Don't waste your money

Slow Internet that cuts out constantly
No customer service what so ever, they just want your money. Haven't been able to use it for 3 weeks and got offered a discount of $10

Start DateJanuary 2018

Start DateJanuary 2015
Standalone or BundledBundled
MJS

MJSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Shocking. So terribly bad.

What a joke. Constantly dropping out, the absolute worst internet service imaginable. Please save your time and money and don’t use this garbage ‘service’. I would give them 0 stars is possible. Horrible HORRIBLE.

Start DateSeptember 2017

Marga

MargaSydney

RUBBISH

Don’t even think about getting FOXTEL broadband. I decided to go with them to save money because I already had Foxtel on my tv. Worst decision I ever made. The modem is rubbish - the signal is rubbish. Every time I turn the tv on I have to reconnect my iQ3 to the internet. Sometimes it won’t even connect. Download speeds are pitiful. They old me it was my iQ3 box that was the problem and sent me a new one Even though I told them that I never had any problems with my Telstra modem. I am currently sitting in front of my tv watching the “connecting” wheel spinning and nothing happening.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

Perfect for my living arrangement

Since moving into my new Duplex 2 years who I’ve had no problem with my internet connection or services provided by Foxtel. They are a great company and I would recommend them to everyone.

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+

The worst experience I have ever had.

CarneyD

CarneyD

Promised 30 Mbps, got avg 5 Mbps

Malcolm1978

Malcolm1978Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish Internet

Had Foxtel with an internet bundle for a couple of years. Don’t know why I put up with it for so long. The internet is constantly dropping and we need to reset the router weekly. When you call tech support they have no clue. Don’t waste your money on this crap.

Bronwyn

BronwynSydney

Works for us

We signed up a couple of months ago for ADSL 2 when we decided to change providers and Foxtel was our number one choice because we already were with them for TV. We had a few hiccups initially but then everything settled and we are enjoying their service and are quite happy with the connection, would recommend it for ADSL.

Krystel

KrystelGold Coast

Don’t bother- tech support terrible. Worst company ever

I’ve been with foxtel for years and their broadband for two years. I’m cancelling everything tomorrow as I’ve had enough. After months of broadband drop outs and having no connection at all I am now expected to wait 10 days for Telstra to come and Fix the problem they’ve been fixing 5 times. Foxtel support is horrible, they are useless. You can never get anywhere, you just get frustration. Do NOT sign up with Foxtel. They don’t care about customer service or tech support. If I could give zero stars I would.

Travel Bug

Travel BugMelbourne

Great internet but tech support useless

Have been with foxtel for 6 months and have been getting great internet speed. I got a package which included unlimited broadband, home phone and foxtel for under$100 p/m. Tech support and customer service is useless. O/seas call center that have no idea on their own product. However Their service guys that install every thing were great.

soneta

sonetaSydney

Constant speed and reliable service

We added ADSL from Foxtel to our entertainment bundle after watching all the ads about how great Foxtel ADLS is.
Initially, we had a very slow speed and contacted technical support about it, they checked the phone line and after a few days have found a fault. After it was resolved our internet speed is constant.

Tex

TexQueensland, 4560

Rough start but service has stabilized.

we added ADSL to our TV package some months ago. For the first 2 months there were constant disruptions in service, having to spend 30 minutes on the phone every other day. Replaced modem still had some issues. Foxtel did pro rate bill to reflect outages. After a while service stabilized.

snowflake33

snowflake33Sydney

Customer service is good

We have been Foxtel customers for pay TV and decided to give them a go with our internet. They told us they are using Telstra as their provider and everything including the speed would be the same as with Telstra. After initial sign up process where they tested lines and had a technician sent out to fix a line fault, we had no problems. Our internet speed is fine and no dropouts. Their customer service is good and every time I call during business hours it is local and after hours they use an international call center.

If You Are Reading This Do Not Buy Foxtel Wifi

Horrible, Can't use it 80% of the time, fortnite Lags out every time I play it, Customer Service is just incompetent and claim Speed's are fine and above average at (2 upload & 0.20 Download) it is honestly a joke. We are swapping Internet Companies.

dreamygirl8

dreamygirl8Sydney

We made the right choice

We were Foxtel TV customers for a few years and were on the market for a new internet provider and also wanted to consolidate. The signed up online, all the relevant e-mails came in as expected and the new modem arrived very quickly as well. It is very reliable and we have not dropouts. The speed is ok, provided we are on ADSL. Overall we are happy we made the right choice.

jim

jimBundaberg

I wouldnt rush back

I have an ADSL service with Foxtel and it took about 2 weeks for the installation process. They sent a Telstra engineer for the install but the engineer didn’t understand why he was booked given the line was in an active. Thankfully Foxtel didn’t charge me for that mistake. Service is fine, no noticed drop outs but I live in a new suburb so hopefully have new copper lines. Quite a few issues with billing, customer service and accounting didn’t like taking any responsibility. I was advised to pay the incorrect charges and wait for a refund in the next billing cycle.

Rubbish

ADSL2 and has been nothing but dramas since we got it. Would not recommend to anyone, go with someone who specialises in customer service as this is not only an appalling service but when you complain and get through to tech they don't call back like they say they will when they "escalate" the issue.

Sunnyben

SunnybenSydney

Great speed and customer service

We have been using Foxtel for 3 months and had no issues so far. The Internet is fast, we use multiple devices via wi-fi and the speed is great. They also have local customer service and had no issues with them either. I would recommend them, they have good packages and we are on the unlimited data.

Amy

Amyperth WA, 6038

Love this internet

My parents are with Foxtel,
there broadband is the best! It works so well.
I have recently moved into my first home and have no internet so i am always round there house steeling there internet!