Listing monitored by Fragrance Heaven

4.4
XANDER
XANDERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ultra Male- Rare perfume delivered quick.

Website search was simple and straight forward, found Ultra Male 125ml quick quick- very hard to find. Checkout was on a single page and delivery occurred within 3 days with multiple notification from Australia post. Genuine product and intact delivery with bubble wrap. Will consider again for future purchases.

Justin
JustinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I'm very happy with my new fragrance, great price, fast delivery when ordered and love the smell of the ultra male.

Choices

I have only recently found Fragrance Heaven and have bought many many perfumes since, much to my husbands delight. They have the largest selection of perfumes out of any online or instore perfume shop. I have found many perfumes that I didn't know existed and really enjoy looking through all the perfumes and their notes.
Thankyou

Clinton
ClintonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service and communication

Highly recommend this business, Great product range,excellent communication and prompt delivery. Product was packaged well to avoid any damage. I will certainly be purchasing from them again. Such a pleasure to do business with someone who prides themselves on custom service and satisfaction Well Done!!

Very happy!!

I had been searching for a fragrance that I couldn’t find in Australia, Fragrance Heaven ordered it in for me from overseas and kept me in touch with the whole process! I’m so happy! Very helpful and would 100% recommend! X

Chris H.
Chris H.

Effortless Experience 10/10

Excellent Customer Service, Quick Delivery, Perfectly Packaged, Reasonably Priced, Genuine Item. Will be highly recommending to everyone, And its based in Australia 10/10 all round. Will definitely be a return customer.

JayMay
JayMaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Flawless experience from beginning to end

Ordered very easily online, purchased Issey Miyake Absolue and Elie Saab Rose Couture. Very extensive range. Parcel arrived quickly after dispatch email and was notified each step by Australia post. Didn't have to contact customer service, which I very much prefer. You shouldn't have to contact anyone these days- it should always be as easy as such. Genuine products, will be recommending to family and friends with confidence.

Andrew
AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome

I've purchased twice from Fragrance Heaven, no worries at all.

Check their eBay feedback for further details. this dates back further than productreview.com.au

Thank you for the fast postage and excellent customer service offered.

Fast Perfume, Safe Delivery, On TIme

Ordered 5 Fragrances, all very hard to get. Combined shipping only 7.95. Are some initial difficulties finding my BPAY invoice, iy was paid and delivered to Orange Grove WA in a week. Everyone is happy with their gifts, we will be back. Thanks Fragrance Heavem

Susie
SusieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Christian Dior Dune - My signature fragrance

Exceptional customer service, geniune products, great prices and fast delivery. Will continue to buy all my fragrances from this company. I also love the fact this company is Australia based.

Jan
JanVictoria

Beautiful Fragrance!

Fantastic and prompt service ..and Fragrance !
I am so very pleased with how quickly I received my perfume , being ..Byzance by Rochas.. Absolutely beautiful , just as I remembered it to be many years ago , very happy and will continue to purchase from Fragrance Heaven in the future , Highly recommend to anyone wanting great service ,delivery and Fragrances .

Avoid

Purchased 4 perfumes, one didn’t arrive. Emailed company only to be interrogated and rudely replied to. Do not recommend as lost 170. AVOID

Not sure why the EBAY packaging tape

MIKKIL
MIKKILAdelaide

Chloe Love Story

Ordered my favourite perfume, Chloe Love Story- becoming very hard to get in Australia and was starting to get worried. Fragrance Heaven was recommended by a friend of mine and was advised its a local business, quick delivery, Authentic fragrance and pricing within reason. Luckily, all was true and they have some of my favourite fragrances of all time. I will be back for sure.

Creed- best supplier- genuine and cheaper than retail

Best supplier of creed in Australia. Genuine and cheaper than David Jones. Quick delivery also. Would recommend to anyone after genuine fragrance at competitive pricing.

PAMELINA
PAMELINA

Very easy to order and my perfume arrived very quickly
I am very satisfied with the packaging and the perfume is the original fragrance
I will be ordering from Fragrance Heaven again

Read more reviews - page 2

MelM.
MelM.asked

Hello I would like to become an agent for Fragrance Heaven. How would I sign up to sell your products? I have had a perfume from here before and I loved it.
Kind regrades
an interested client.

Donna
Donnaasked

I have been asked to delete my review - after Company ended up refunding me for purchase. How do I do that?

Hey Donna,
To delete a review if you are happy your situation has been resolved: under "profile", select "Reviews", then next to the review, hit "Delete" on the right.

Annie
Annie

Hi Donna yes same thing happened to me very similar and i ended up deleting my comment as manager was more than helpful after he read my review i posted ..He asked me to edit my comment but it was much easier just to delete it. Just go to your product review account and then press on profile then a list of all your reviews will come up and go to Fragrance Heaven and at end it will say edit or delete so just press delete and thats it simple

Fragrance H.Fragrance Heaven

Thanks Annie! Just to confirm- in Annie’s situation, Annie’s complaint on Product Review was she believed her product received was not genuine due to pacakage differences to what she had received in the past. After some conversation and discussions, we concluded that the brand had changed it packaging, which was backed up the new pacakgaing and logos being displayed on the brands website. Everything can be resolved via conversation- we have never sold fraudulent products here and are always happy to resolve all situations, thanks Annie and Donna!

Get an answer from our members and Fragrance Heaven representatives