FragranceNet.com

FragranceNet.com

Brand Manager for FragranceNet.com? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

fiona
fionaSydney, NSW

im still waiting on my order its been 6 wks and now they wont respond...once it

terrible still waiting for my order 6 wks ..they dont want to know about it bad bad customer service take your money and run.!!

Perfume was off but refund was quick.

I ordered 2 perfumes from Australia took about 6 weeks. One was fine issymiyake pleats please which was lovely but v v tropic was off and sprayed thick yellow liquid and smelt really strange. This perfume was released in 2007 and am thinking the actual bottle I got was from then. Such a shame because it's hard to get. In saying this though I emailed them and within 20 mins I got a reply with a refund issue which was great I was not expecting that. Just a shame about the perfume but I guess I just had a hit and a miss. I probably won't buy from here again though.

Colleen
ColleenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Positive Experience

After reading the reviews on this site, I was hesitant to purchase from FragranceNet.com, but paying via PayPal I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Am glad I made the purchase, as the products (Joico, K-pak color therapy restorative styling oil) were delivered within 3.5 weeks. They were well priced and the same quality I have purchased from stores in Australia. Will definitely purchase from this company again.

NOT ORIGINAL

I ordered my usual fragrances, which arrived after 5 weeks and to my biggest disappointment, they weren't original and the smell was awful.

Mark Pearce
Mark PearcePerth, WA

Know your USD from your AUD

A message to those who’ve posted about being ripped off or overcharged, FragranceNet’s website shows prices in USD, not AUD. As far as I’m aware, there’s no way to display AUD, so you’ll need a calculator to work out the proper cost via latest exchange rate. I’ve been caught out this way too. Luckily, the difference was minimal, but I can see why some people would feel ripped off.

Outside of this, the service is good. The range of perfumes / colognes is excellent. Delivery is fairly quick. Also check out their range of testers. I picked up a bottle of Amouage for a ridiculously stupid price. I’d give them 4 or 5 stars, but the USD catch isn’t cool. Just be mindful of those USDs

Sel
Sel

So far - so true

6/7/21 Australia- . Just ordered my first product from FragranceNet - order total came to $102. at the checkout including all shipping and taxes, my credit card was charged $137 AUD. Haven’t received any confirmation email of my order yet !
Fingers crossed that will be the only negative and I will receive my order in due course. I’ll keep you posted!

Date PurchasedJuly 2021
OseySydney, NSW

Not Always satisfied

Have purchased several times from them and NEVER AN ISSUE. Just on my last order a small sample was out of stock and there was a quick response from customer service to advise and they quickly responded to my questions. And as I order from Sydney Australia I get my order comfortably within 2 weeks or just over 1 week. This company is my go to for perfume purchases outside of chemist warehouse.

Lilly.B
Lilly.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Disappointed when i purchase from Fragrancenet

I LOVE perfume, and buy at least 3 /5 perfumes a month. i have purchased several times from Fragrancenet and was never disappointed. Shipping to Australia is usually about 2 weeks.
They have pretty good discounts HOWEVER, there prices are not always the lowest/cheapest.
Overall i recommend.

DistressedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible, disgusting and heartbreaking

No customer service. Have been trying to contact them for over a week and I get no response.

Ruined my wife’s birthday

Make a choice, don’t get burnt try another store. All you have to do is read their existing reviews that say it all for me.

Alejandro
AlejandroDarwin, NT

A dishonest business that overcharged me and took no accountability for their mistake

Date PurchasedFebruary 2020
Daniel M.
Daniel M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

don't buy from them.

What a terrible experience, the shipping took 2 months. sent around 10 emails and they never replied them just until one day that I sent 5 consecutive emalis same day. The product ( dior homme intense) smeal bad, weak and really weird. Does not last. I have complained multiple times but no responses. Seriously what terrible experience, the product is trash. No genuine.
This the second time I try them but same experience.

Anon
Anon

Bad customer service and no explanation for poor responses

Customer service does not exist. I purchased a fragrance for my aunt as a gift and 20days later still have not received it. Have had a reply to my request for a refund... International shipping takes 7-10days but we ask you to wait 21. Poor experience and terrible service be warned

Find out how FragranceNet.com compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Out of stock items and international shipping

Be warned, if you order two items and one item is out of stock. They will send this order anyways with just the one item. This is bad if for example, your shipping is $30, and the out of stock item is $100, and the 2nd items is $10. This will result in them sending you a $10 item with $30 shipping. This is just their policy.

Am disputing this with paypal as they did not ask and just sent the package. Even though this made it completely not worthwhile to order.

I find this funny from a service standpoint, because even the smallest ebay seller will ask first.

Judi
JudiSydney, NSW

Absolutely NO Customer Service!! - Australia Dont Buy

rabab
rabab

Hidden charges in the final invoice

I totally agree with Vish Melbourne. Not only that the price was displayed in AUD and paypal wanted to charge me in USD, but the extra tax added to the purchase was another reason to stop me from proceeding to the payment and completing it. I sent an email to FragranceNet.com and they were very polite in the way they had worded their reply but they could not give me a solid justification for the above. I have been shopping online for sometime with other providers and never charged "tax"on my orders. I am inclined now to empty my basket!

Jules R
Jules Rasked

How can I find out the delivery charges abd time for delivery before I pay? Jules

ash

Difficult to know. I advice to buy your perfume from www.fragrancex.com , more reliable and delivery within 7 working days. Nearly same rates

Distressed

Buy elsewhere, read the positive reviews these are definitely not genuine. Who writes reviews like that. Seriously

After being burned I learnt the hard way, they are crooks. Mis quoted delivery dates, changes in prices. Being charged in USD, I did not even know the item was coming from rom the US. I usually try and buy locally even if it costs a little more.

Especially when this happens. Did you also read the reviews about fake fragrances. Wow. How are they still legally allowed to operate if they are doing it fraudulently ?

Ellemartian
Ellemartian

Thanks so much @ash and @Distressed, really appreciate you posting your reviews and extra answers. This has helped me avoid what sounds like a bad company. I’ll try fragrancex.com and Perfume Clearance Centre, in addition to StrawberryNET and Feeling Sexy which I have happily used before.

Dianne
Dianneasked

Am wanting to place an order but Is the total in american or australian currency?

Vic..
Vic..

Its american dollars :)

ash

Better to order from www.fragrancex.com. It’s more trust

Grace
Grace

Majority of the time it’s in USD but on the classic website (non mobile version) you can actually change the currency in the top right hand corner to AUD which is what I do to avoid getting an exchange rate shock lol.

Other Beauty Product Retailers