FragranceX

FragranceX

1.9

Unreliable Website

Terrible customer service and will not reply to emails/messages when they have done something wrong. Don’t waste your money on this website.

Date PurchasedOctober 2020
Thinkinspire I.

Thinkinspire I.Sydney, NSW

It's been 8 days, my order is still processing

It's been 8 days and FragranceX have done absolutely nothing with my order. I have no idea what the problem is. My emails receive a robot response.
This is the second order that never gets past 'processing'. My August order was never sent. After weeks of waiting I cancelled. I am charged the conversion fee when I do this.
FragranceX, where is your customer service, where is your stock control? Are there any humans in your organisation who think beyond the job or the $$$.

Elle

ElleFar North Queensland, QLD

Non genuine or out of date product at full USD prices

Never shop here I spent over $600 and they treat you like garbage when stating facts! Non genuine products mixed with genuine so you believe they are legitimate. Perfume smells like pure alcohol dodgy as !

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Katie Lo Giudice

Katie Lo GiudiceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolution

I sent several emails. I got tickets from support to resolve. Not blaming , customer service agent, but paid for item. Presented my PayPal transaction. They can’t find my order number. Money was taken from my account , I lodged another email. Another ticket was raised. Why can’t I see where my order is. I went into my account. Order is not avail.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020
Nathan R.

Nathan R.Perth, WA

Did not respond to support emails after shipping the wrong product.

Provided great up front service and delivery timeframe was great. Did not ship the correct product and then did not respond to 3 separate emails over a 2 week period.

Date PurchasedApril 2020
David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery of legit product. But price jumped

Am in Melbourne. Ordered Bandit perfume - unavailable in Australia. Website offered free shipping, so I placed order. The website suddenly added shipping (after taking credit card payment) with note that free shipping is only for orders over $240 AUD. Bit cheeky. But still cheaper than any other website I saw, including Amazon (Australia store, shipped from Amazon US). Actual delivery was very fast from FragranceX (I think shipped from New Jersey) - took about one week. Arrived very well packed via TNT Express. No extra duty / GST incurred.

Date PurchasedMay 2020

Martin clampMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong purfume sent after spending nearly $300

I did 2 purchases I have brought from them before they sent me6 bottles of same brand but wrong fragrance emailed can’t get response from them and n return address

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Kreviews

KreviewsSydney, NSW

Terrible! FAKE!

After looking everywhere for an a specific perfume i purchased i Dubai i found it on FragranceX - I was very excited to have found the perfume so i was fine to pay the $150 to reach me here in Australia.
I emailed the team advising that the item was FAKE compared to the real one i had. I sent through various pictures to prove how different the two were and the quality of FragranceX's was extremely poor.
After sending through a detailed email i was advised that it was real and not issued a refund so $150 down the drain! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE CROOKS!

review for Lebanese

Hello,
This review is for Lebanese,I ordered Curve and Invictus , both arrived quickly and best quality,but I paid 80$ for customs and Clearance( ) So be careful, whatever you purchase expect to pay 50% of its value as a tax. everything else is perfect

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

Keckass

KeckassGippsland, VIC

Overcharged prices on website not accurate

Recently made a purchase from fragrancex prices on website are in Australian $ when you search from Australia i ordered 8 bottles was overcharged on every one! 2 of the bottles were $247 aud each was charged $290 aud each $43 aud overcharged per bottle! When I contacted them there responce was the exchange rate! Buyer beware what you see and what get charged is way different!

Date PurchasedJanuary 2020

They wash their hands after sale.

I bought from them four parfumes,and never get them. I sent them a email to check what happened. After a almost a week they sent me a message that they will have a look. And they still looking after two months. Nothing since. No other offer,no refund...nothing. They are very silent.

Date PurchasedNovember 2019
SinceAlways

SinceAlwaysSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Just Jeans 'shopping bag'

The shopping bag left my hand colored red and blue and discolored a beautiful white paper Glassons bag i held in the same hand. They should change their shopping bags

Date PurchasedDecember 2019

My old favorite is mine again

There are a lot of old fragrances that I like are very hard to find an original formula but fragrancex has been able to do it over and over again I really appreciate the way they run their business and their products.

100% Satisfied!

Great prices. Easy ordering. Fast shipping. Large selection. I have ordered several times and have always been happy. I will continue to be a loyal customer and promote FragranceX to my family and friends.

Date PurchasedJuly 2019

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

DO NOT BUY

Wish I had read these reviews before ordering. When you make a complaint they dont give a damn. They have your money and they dont care! when I complained that the eau de cologne I had bought didnt smell like the one I had ordered, they told me that manufacturers sometimes change the scent. Basically my tough luck that the new smell doesnt suit me and smells like disinfectant on my skin.Two bottles of perfume that I cant use that cost me over $100.

Date PurchasedOctober 2019

Awful

lumps all sizes in the search result, hidden prices until you’re on the individual scents page. Testers charged same shipping as full sized. You have to know what you want.

Can't get delivered

Australia checking in. It comes from the US and FedEx won't leave without a signature or allow a different delivery address. Whos even waiting at home all day? The unemployed.

Pathetic Company

They are absolutely terrible!!!! I ordered a parcel and waited for 3 weeks , which I didn't receive!!! DO NOT USE THIS SITE!!!! They did not even bother giving me the correct tracking number to see where my order is!!!

Karen Pearce

Karen PearceWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The most terrible service - do not use this company

They cancelled my order - stating I had not emailed when they asked for extra personal details - even though they had taken the monies from my credit card - I had emailed the company numerous time and provided the extra details. It was a large order and it took a month from when I placed the order till I go my monies back. I am in Australia so I lost $35.91 on the exchange rate - and never received any products.

Date PurchasedJune 2019
notanotherone

notanotheroneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Run Away!!!

It was east to find the product and place the order but from there it went downhill. Claimed to ship within 12hrs, but after three days it had not been sent so I contacted them. They said that it should ship with 1-2 days but a day later they contacted me to say they actually couldn't ship to a parcel locker and only a physical address. As I can't accept parcels during business hours, I had to cancel the order and hopefully will get a refund soon.
Really poor service