FragranceX

FragranceX

Brand Manager for FragranceX? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

FREAKING SCAM

It's the wish site of perfumes. Bought a discontinued perfume which should have been black unable to see into bottle but what I got was almost clear & has barely a scent. Such a freaking ripoff

Gabby
GabbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

FAKE PRODUCTS (WATERED DOWN)

We received the product and their is barely any scent in the bottle.. SCAMMERS....We bought SOUL by Hugo Boss and then we went to our local Store and they confirmed its a FAKE!

Siamak
SiamakSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely scammer, cheater, avoid, avoid !!!

The item description says 4-9 days delivered, today after 1 month still has not been delivered to post.
Whatever I contact them, they just repeat their previous answers.

Vishal passi
Vishal passiWestern Australia

Worst and terrible experience

I ordered one perfume last month more then 25 days I have not received. Useless company not caring Coustmer feelings I will not use in future. Terrible experience.never recommend to anyone.

AlexD
AlexDSouth East Queensland, QLD

1 STAR IS NOT EVEN JUSTIFIED

Fragrance X is the shonkiest company I ever dealt with.
If you want to lose your money and waste your time FragranceX is the one for you!
I ordered a fragrance, paid for it, and received confirmation of purchase. A day later I received an email saying the item was allocated to me ''by mistake'' and that there was in fact ''no stock available'' at the time of purchase...
I eventually received a refund (after several follow-up emails on my part). Because the item was sold in US dollars I actually lost AUD 8 $ in the process due to currency fluctuation.
DO NOT ENGAGE WITH THIS BUSINESS

Date PurchasedMarch 2022
Nadine C.
Nadine C.

Perfume without fragrance

I would rate 0 if I could. Ordered my favourite perfume burberry blush, paid decent money for and delivery took a while. When product arrived and sprayed - nil fragrance whatsoever. Obviously watered down. Extremely dissatisfied.

Smee
SmeeSydney, NSW

Absolute tragic customer service !! Very rude and arrogant!!! Don’t trust this company

Ordered some perfumes as they were discontinued but was assured everything the same except for outer container. The perfume was delivered but no what I ordered now they want me to pay for return shipping to get refunded the postage bank would body me 1/2 costs of the perfumes but even if I wanted to return items Australia post does not allow an individual to send flammable goods like perfume vis the mail so I get stuck with having to pay for wrong perfumes !!’ Not happy at all
Btw their customer service was appalling all they keep saying is will give me refund when perfumes are returned !!!

Buyer beware Expensive Fake

NO STARS- not given an option on this review

Ordered Carner Barcelona Rima X1. Perfume lasted a few minutes and then completely disappeared with no lasting fragrance whatsoever. Like water definitely SCAMMERS. Cost to ship back $250 AU. To have lab tested $1000 + WHY are they still operating?? Was offered a REFUND on receiving returned goods. Contacted PayPal regarding this issue however because of not returning goods they closed the case so no resolution there. Not a happy customer with either company!!!

Date PurchasedDecember 2021

GOT AN EXPENSIVE FAKE

Ordered Tiziana Terenzi Porpora, the bottle arrived with a different looking bezel around the sprayer, not as pictured and the perfume lasts 2 minutes when sprayed. When sprayed directly on clothes, there is NO fragrance smell on clothes whatsoever.. The genuine version of this perfume has great longevity and sillage, this FAKE is like water. Customer Service refused to acknowledge this or help me.... so $220 dollars down the drain..SCAMMERS

Beware, This Company is a Scam

Tamara
TamaraPerth, WA

The perfume arrived on time , was well packaged in mint condition and of course smells divine!

I use FragrenceX all the time when buying perfumes and aftershaves either for myself or as gifts and highly recommend you - especially for those " hard to find" fragrances you cannot buy at Myer or David Jones!

Decent experience, but would not buy again.

Order came relatively quick, I ordered 2 perfumes and when it arrived 1 of them was leaking all over the box. I lost about 1/4 of the perfume and now have an extremely intense smelling perfume box.

Find out how FragranceX compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

Worst perfume ever, it smelt so bad we couldn’t even use it got toilet spray-into the bin they went

They do not smell as described, I don’t think I’ve ever brought a more revolting perfume, I’ve just thrown money away buying from there.

Fyrian P.
Fyrian P.South East Queensland, QLD

Millionaire Men's Cologne

Fantastic delivery and service. First time buyer. Definitely will buy there again. Was worried about the reviews but totally got what I paid for.

SSS
SSSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Expired Products

First time purchasing from this site, ordered my frangance, it arrived and wasn't the scent. What I mean by that is, you can vaguely make out the scent but you could tell the frangance was expired. When I addressed this with them, they offered a refund but it doesn't include postage. Which is alot for internationals (Australia), postage alone for me would have been half the price I paid for that frangance. Yes sending dangerous goods overseas is costly as a personal consumer. I do feel ripped off but will try other discounted online stores as not all may be bad. Never purchasing from this place again.

Michael F
Michael Fasked

How many of you (like stupid me) paid your money and got nothing? Told me it was pending authorisation code (never sent) but meanwhile took my money!

MJF

Raquel D.
Raquel D.asked

Did you guys have trouble with the tracking number?

They sent me a tracking number that it’s not working whatsoever. It’s been a month since they sent me a tracking number from Intelcom Express and the tacking number doesn’t work! I spent more than $100 dollars in products to be delivered in Canada and so far nothing.
Tried to email than 3 times with NO FEEDBACK. I wish I had read all these reviews before I had bought on their website. Lesson learn. Don’t recommend to anyone.

Martin clamp
Martin clampasked

Yousent me two orders of purfume it was the wrong one I’ve been trying to get hold of you to complain I ordered insolence the pink one you actually sent me photo and you sent me the purple one that I don’t like I have dealt with you before and not had a problem now I have 6 bottles I can’t use I need to send back and get the ones I ordered

CategoryOnline Shops and Beauty Product Retailers