FragranceX

FragranceX

Fake product. Do not buy anything here!!!!

I have paid nearly $150 Australian dollars for jo malone 30ml fragrance and received completely rubbish, not even jo malone. Its a scam.

Vicky

VickyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam! Not as pictured

I order Lolita Parfum a specific bottle and type of perfume, it cost me over $90. What I received was not what I ordered the customer service support advised that sometimes this happens and they can’t guarantee the product you ordered! What the heck! Seriously you false advertise and have the cheek to say on your website you guarantee your products!

You are nothing but a scam site shame on you that’s not how you do business. Never again I will ensure that all my family and friend know and never ever buy from you.

Fake product

I purchased a bottle Armani Code at a hefty price thinking this is an indication of a true product.

When the product arrived, at first I noticed the bottle was slightly different to the picture advertised. When sprayed on, I could not smell any fragrance at all. I may as well spray on stale water.

Very disappointing.

Edwin M.

Edwin M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I was sold fake perfume and not fully reimbursed

I was sold fake perfume. They reimbursed the purchase but 1) did not want to recognize that they sold me fake perfume and 2) did not reimburse shipping/packing.

I bought a bottle of Grand Amour by Annick Goutal. After some very elementary comparing with pictures online and an old original bottle of the perfume (I even provided them a picture of a bottle I bought when in Paris back in December), it was painfully obvious that they sold me a fake bottle of perfume.

Lea

LeaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fake Perfume!

Bought Vila La Juicy Gold Couture and smell horrible. I sprayed it at the back of my hands and it was oily and greasy and not smell like the genuine perfume.
My bath and body works mist smell better and last longer than this perfume.

Don’t buy in Fragrance X it’s just a waste of money.

Date PurchasedJanuary 2021
Sharen Adams

Sharen AdamsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing service and 100% Original

After reading some reviews I was a little sceptical but ordered my Partners favourite aftershave Acqua Di Parma and crossed my fingers it would arrive before Valentines Day (I am in Australia) not only did it arrive in under 10 days, it was securely boxed and in all it’s original packaging. Thank You FragranceX I will definitely be a return customer.

Trixie1977

Trixie1977Caloundra, Queensland

Perfect!

Looked everywhere in Australia to get The Rihanna perfume Rebel Fleur but couldn't get it anywhere, found it on fragrance x at a good price and the shipping was extremely fast. One of my favourite perfumes, will be ordering again :)

Scott C.

Scott C.Sydney, NSW

Simple and easy

I order 4 products from FragranceX but didn't realise they were coming from overseas. I was quite happy with the price and even the anticipated delivery time. I followed the tracking and noticed my order had arrived in Australia with an attempted early delivery to what was scheduled. There was no calling card left. I ended up receiving my delivery 4 days after the original estimated delivery. If you're in no hurry to receive product. I recommend this site.

NHK

NHKQueensland

Happy with my purchase!

Was searching for Hugo Boss fragrance and found it at Fragrance X. Didnt realise I was buying internationally ( I am in Australia) until after I paid, my fault. Although it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive, i received up to date tracking the whole way. Received my fragrance and am delighted. 100ml Parfum, and yes it is the real thing!...and I saved $$

cruz.16

cruz.16Sydney, NSW

Reliable

I was surprised by all the negative reviews.
I’ve been ordering from fragranceX website for about 11 years now. The orders generally take somewhere between 10 to 14 days to arrive. I have never had a parcel that’s been lost. The tracking system is fantastic. A lot of the times the orders arrive earlier than estimated.
I haven’t had the need to contact the costumer service in all these years so I’m not sure of their responses. But I would always buy fragrances from them as long as the site is running.

Eureka

EurekaSouth Australia

Do not waste your money

I had recently placed my first order with FragranceX. Unfortunately, i was not home when FedEx attempted to deliver my order, a 'sorry we missed you card' was left behind. Long sorry cut short, FedEx has missed placed my order, its been over 2 months now and no order. FragranceX has not offered assistance tracking my order and basically said they meet their obligations. I DO NOT recommend FragranceX to anyone, customer service is poor and response time is poor.
Save your money and buy elsewhere particularly if your in Australia.

Unreliable Website

Terrible customer service and will not reply to emails/messages when they have done something wrong. Don’t waste your money on this website.

Thinkinspire I.

Thinkinspire I.Sydney, NSW

It's been 8 days, my order is still processing

It's been 8 days and FragranceX have done absolutely nothing with my order. I have no idea what the problem is. My emails receive a robot response.
This is the second order that never gets past 'processing'. My August order was never sent. After weeks of waiting I cancelled. I am charged the conversion fee when I do this.
FragranceX, where is your customer service, where is your stock control? Are there any humans in your organisation who think beyond the job or the $$$.

Elle

ElleFar North Queensland, QLD

Non genuine or out of date product at full USD prices

Never shop here I spent over $600 and they treat you like garbage when stating facts! Non genuine products mixed with genuine so you believe they are legitimate. Perfume smells like pure alcohol dodgy as !

Katie Lo Giudice

Katie Lo GiudiceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Resolution

I sent several emails. I got tickets from support to resolve. Not blaming , customer service agent, but paid for item. Presented my PayPal transaction. They can’t find my order number. Money was taken from my account , I lodged another email. Another ticket was raised. Why can’t I see where my order is. I went into my account. Order is not avail.

Date PurchasedAugust 2020

Nathan R.

Nathan R.Perth, WA

Did not respond to support emails after shipping the wrong product.

Provided great up front service and delivery timeframe was great. Did not ship the correct product and then did not respond to 3 separate emails over a 2 week period.

David

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast delivery of legit product. But price jumped

Am in Melbourne. Ordered Bandit perfume - unavailable in Australia. Website offered free shipping, so I placed order. The website suddenly added shipping (after taking credit card payment) with note that free shipping is only for orders over $240 AUD. Bit cheeky. But still cheaper than any other website I saw, including Amazon (Australia store, shipped from Amazon US). Actual delivery was very fast from FragranceX (I think shipped from New Jersey) - took about one week. Arrived very well packed via TNT Express. No extra duty / GST incurred.

Martin clampMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong purfume sent after spending nearly $300

I did 2 purchases I have brought from them before they sent me6 bottles of same brand but wrong fragrance emailed can’t get response from them and n return address

Date PurchasedMarch 2020
Kreviews

KreviewsSydney, NSW

Terrible! FAKE!

After looking everywhere for an a specific perfume i purchased i Dubai i found it on FragranceX - I was very excited to have found the perfume so i was fine to pay the $150 to reach me here in Australia.
I emailed the team advising that the item was FAKE compared to the real one i had. I sent through various pictures to prove how different the two were and the quality of FragranceX's was extremely poor.
After sending through a detailed email i was advised that it was real and not issued a refund so $150 down the drain! DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THESE CROOKS!

review for Lebanese

Hello,
This review is for Lebanese,I ordered Curve and Invictus , both arrived quickly and best quality,but I paid 80$ for customs and Clearance( ) So be careful, whatever you purchase expect to pay 50% of its value as a tax. everything else is perfect