4.2

525 reviews · Statistics

77% · 40390 · 17%
Return Claim MadeYes (40) · No (393)
Sizing
  • Very small (12)
  • Slightly small (56)
  • True to size (364)
  • Slightly large (22)
  • Very large (3)
Product Appearance As advertised (382) · Not as advertised (44)
See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Skye46
Skye463 posts

Sizing is up the creek

I bought a pair of Freddy jeans around June 2023, they fit perfect and I absolutely love them!

In a recent 2 for 1 sale, I purchased another 2 pairs in the same size, with the guide on the website saying they were “true to size”.

See photo below - the blue pair is my original pair, the 2 black pairs are the new jeans in the same size and are apparently a “true to size” fit.

Due to purchasing them on sale I can’t exchange them and I can’t wear them.

I wont be buying from Freddy again. Show details

PHema24
PHema24NSWSydney, NSW

Not worth the price

Not marketed correctly. Advertised as pants - They are tights - They don’t have full coverage- are very see through. See picture attached. Not worth the money, don’t second guess yourself if you have a little doubt don’t think to yourself I’ll give them a go. You’ll get better quality for the price elsewhere, they are very thin and have a sheen like tights. All the hype of Freddys pants just really went down the drain for me. If you’ve already ordered a pair try them if you have a doubt, trust yourself - pack them up and send them back. Get a REFUND!

Bought -
WR.UP® Curvy Fashion - High
Waisted - Full Length - Black - XL / Black
Cost-
$199 Show details

Vernesa T.
Vernesa T.3 posts

Terrible holes within days in the last 7 pairs

I used to LOVE these jeans however the last SEVEN pairs all got holes in them within DAYS! I contacted customer support to be ignored the first few times then Eventually they offered a measly $50 off total joke so disappointed the quality has gone down hill do NOT recommend
Kirralee
Kirralee

Poor quality, received Incorrect pants and they won't refund

These used to be okish pants, but over the years the quality and design hasn't been good, the colour online have filters on them and do not look like that in real life. Received an incorrect pair on sale and they won't refund them tbey have offered a pair at lower value which I dont really like. Customer service is hard to deal with and they rearly respond to emails, Facebook messages and they do not return call. It's not worth the hundreds of dollars Show details
Adeline C.
Adeline C.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect pair of confidence, look no further!

The store, located in the inner suburbs of Melbourne was relatively easy to find. The lay out of the store made it super easy to see all the products they offer. As a plus size girl myself I felt that the range of products were truly inclusive. The denim pants I received were superb! And the fabric lush, soft and supportive. It accentuated my curves and hugged me around the waist. I felt as though that was a conscious effort to ensure that the products were flattering and functional in the larger sizes. The team there was super sweet and made my shopping experience a memorable one. I can’t wait to add more to my collection of Freddy’s Show details ·  1
Saxony
Saxony

Absolutely love the fit!

These jeans were some of the comfiest pair of pants I've had in a long time! The stitching made them fit so effortlessly and ensured that the booty was popping which is always a major win! Definitely recommend for the bigger booty or legs gals out there Show details ·  1
Erin
Erin NSWIllawarra, NSW

Freddy underwear

Love the Freddy seamless underwear , it’s so comfortable , such soft material & is perfect for wearing underneath the Freddy vegan leather pants. Will be getting a few more pairs asap! Show details ·  1
Raechelle
RaechelleQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

The hot new addition to my Freddy wardrobe…

My new WR.UP Panther Print Full Length Super High Waisted Pants are just the best! They arrived super fast too. I have no less than 20 something pairs of much loved Freddys in my wardrobe however I’m totally in love with the new addition. These Freddy’s are so flattering with the snug fit and the side zip feature…absolutely love them ❤️ Show details ·  1
Lisa A.
Lisa A.

Mold odor

I've purchased maybe three or four pairs of these and the last two times I purchased them they had a moldy smell to them and no matter what I do it doesn't come out. And I want these jeans so bad but I can't trust ordering them again. I'm very disappointed and now I want to return them. I just got them yesterday. But the smell is very strong Show details
Mary-Jane
Mary-JaneQLDCentral Queensland, QLD2 posts

Love the Panther Print

Luxe jeans, black panther print gives off a stunning shine! Show details ·  1
Marci
MarciQLDNorth West, QLD6 posts

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

I freakin love these jeans! So so so comfortable and they look fabulous! Will be purchasing a lot more!!!
My only negative is I had to wait a long time dor a re-stock. At first, I was sceptical about the quality. They felt like they were going to rip but that was just everything settling in. Love love love them. Show details ·  1
Sara N Ben B.
Sara N Ben B.WAPerth, WA

Feel and look amazing

These pink pants not only look and feel amazing but they hide all the little lumps n bumps that we all have!! The fabric is nice and thick so you don't see any lines or colour of your underwear, but not too hot. Great balance. Shipping so quick and website easy to use. Only down side is that they are expensive, but very worth the investment. Show details ·  1
Anita
Anita

Disappointed

Their Express postage took 10 days to arrive and the pants discoloured after the first wear.
Not sure I would buy again.
Freddy Store   DM

Hi Anita, oh no, sorry to hear this! You are right, this is not a good experience. Can you kindly share with us your Order ID so we can look into it for you? Thank you! Diane

Karen
Karen

Amazing fit love it!

This was my first time purchasing Freddy jeans/pants online.
Excellent customer service
I don't normally like to purchase online because I like to be sure it will fit well... However the customer service girls I spoke to and emailed were very helpful. helped me sort it out. Got the wrong size the first time and the return process was so easy.

I purchased WRUP Jeans and two fashion pants.
Very comfortable.

Highly recommend! Show details ·  1

Lilli
LilliNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Not worth the money

Super thin and not at all what I expected for the money. Show details