Freedom Internet Australia

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Freedom Internet Australia

2.9
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (6) · No (11)

Cohen kids lol and gamin
Cohen kids lol and gaminGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great connection and pricing with quick to answer customer service

We recently had to go and stay for a few weeks in a rental. We were told that Freedom Internet is the preferred internet as the modem was already in the room. The connection was really quick, the price was great and flexible for us as we did not want to have a long contract like the other internet options. Would definitely recommend to everyone to use them if they can.

Carole K.
Carole K.South East Queensland, QLD

Quick service, quick sign up process

Moved into a new unit, they already had Freedom in there, I had never heard of them but management said I could connect instantly which was the draw card, the process was smooth and quick, so happy with the instant service, since sign up internet has been perfect. The quickest connection to date.

Chloe
ChloeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Jaydn was amazing with service!!! Super fast.

Jaydn was amazing. He came out so fast. This was the first time we have an issue with our service. We got told it was going to be a few weeks wait but Jaydn was super fast and great service.

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Internet Australia

Service that impresses

I’m not one who takes time out of my day to write a review however I was so impressed by the support I received after having experiencing a glitch in my connection. I called the number provided on their website and someone picked up after 3 rings! I’ve recently moved over from another provider and it took me 2 hours on hold just so someone could arrange disconnection. The problem ended up being a building issue & the support team at Freedom sorted it within 10 minutes. So friendly and polite - Thank you!!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Freedom Internet Australia compares to other Internet Service Providers

MichaelSydney, NSW

Terrible. Don't bother.

Purchased this service whilst staying at an apartment in Queensland. The service never worked and they don't respond to requests for help. I gave up and had to buy a wifi streaming device and write the money spent with this company off as a loss and a bad experience.

Michael

Just look for the 3 emails that I have already sent to that email address. don't bother contacting the apartment building, they're arranging another supplier because of all the complaints. my name's not Monique, but I gather she had problems too.

Unimpressed in Unit 20
Unimpressed in Unit 20South East Queensland, QLD

Fraudulent- do not purchase

Internet so slow, it doesn’t even register!!
Speed test? Doesn't connect for long enough to do a speed test!!

There in no active contact number for Australia & NZ loops you through automated calling and you never speak to anyone..

Absolute fraud.

Perfect can’t live without Russel needs a promotion call me if you need to I’ll vouch for him

Called number after failed attempts at trying to fix home internet Russel just fixed it quick and easy and even went out of his way to email me with further information so that my enquiry was clearly understood

Jake G.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.6 Apr 2022
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
greg
gregSouth East Queensland, QLD

customer service

My internet was very very slow. So I rang support and they did some speed test, then got me to unplug and reboot the modem. We speed tested again and problem solved, back to normal fast loading speeds.. They even followed me up the next day to make sure all was still working well.

Review collected in partnership with Freedom Internet Australia

Monique
MoniqueSouth East Queensland, QLD

Is 0 stars an option?

Unreliable connection. Drops almost daily for 30/45mins on average

Can drop in and out every few hours and back up again

Incredibly slow speeds and I’m lucky if I get
Anything close to the Internet ranges from 0.1mbps to 18mbps… when I’m paying for more

Not recommended

Freedom I.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Jayden
JaydenSouthwest, VIC

Worst internet service I’ve ever experienced

Internet ranges from 0.1mbps to 18mbps, when I pay for 50mbps. Customer service is hopeless and I can’t go into zoom meetings or do anything online half the time. Choose any other provider because this company is practically a scam.

Freedom I.Freedom Internet AustraliaSend a private message

Very happy with the help I got

I just got freedom internet in my new apartment and they have been so helpful with everything! Love it! I would recommend them to anyone - the internet so far seems quick and fast as well and the prices are very reasonable!! With no set up fee if you’re building is already with them! :)

Peter N.
Peter N.South East Queensland, QLD

Fails at least one a week during peak times

Unreliable. Would not recommend,
It fails at least once a month, there isn't anyway to talk to someone.
Im locked into a 12 month contract and if I had my chance I'd run right now.

JUKATH
JUKATHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not Good

My internet has been down since two days and the support team said it will be resolved in 2 days time. Until now, no action. Now, if I call up they are not responding. Chat service is also not functional. I would opt out of this product soon.

Constant drop out and speed issues

Drops out at least once a month for more than ten minutes. Biggest issue is in paying for NBN speeds of between 50-100mbps and getting 30 consistently. Every time I log a enquiry online it takes days to fix. This time I've been without internet for days because payment failed, the website crashes when I try to log in andwhen i called them I was on hold for 45 mins before asking to be called back. Never received a call back. Would not recommend for the service alone.

Selena