3.4

Alexandra H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts
Lisa
LisaPerth, WA

Perfect

I can't fault our experience with Freedom pools! From Ray our lovely sales consultant to all the staff/ technicians & contractors. We signed up in November 2023, our pool was installed 19th Jan 2024 & handover 29th Jan 2024. Great service. It was so easy, quick and very professional. Everyone really tried to accommodate mine and my husbands working situation and have worked with us. I can't wait to spend many hours in our pool. I will definitely be recommending Freedom pools to my family and friends. Show details ·  1
Ian
IanWestern Australia2 posts
Les
LesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thank you Freedom Pools!

Nathe was awesome - he explained every little detail in the contract in layman's terms so we knew exactly what we were signing up for. The delivery/construction team were fantastic - when I was peaking about how big and stressful the project was, they were kind and helpful. The team in the office were super responsive and helped me understand finer details of progress and next steps along the way, always with a friendly manner. The job was finalised without a glitch. So excited to make memories in our backyard, its a beautiful oasis now... Show details ·  1
Customer
Customer2 posts

This company should be investigated, worst experience ever

A lot of money, for a lot of misery.
Life time dream of having a pool , destroyed.
Care factor zero. Had to call numerous times to address problems. 2 month job took 6 months.
Not one thing was checked after installed by the contractor, Before back filled.
The left hand didn't know what the right hand was doing.
Please note pool was finally finished about a year ago. Lawn still trying to recover , also damaged fence.
Should be called free doom.
Be warned............
Thankyou for reading Show details
Yohann D.
Yohann D.

Terrible support service when it comes to warranty

Our spa is currently not working and is barely 3 years old. We have called the shop and they were very dismissive and not very friendly.
Emailed warranty twice with required forms (last sent on 19/05/23 by Braden) and haven’t heard anything back. Tried many phone numbers and no answer.
It has been more than 3 weeks we are now trying to reach out. The water of the spa turned very bad. This will obviously generate a cleaning and water cost.
$10000 SPA and terrible customer service once sold.
Very disappointed.
Clare M.
Clare M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

pool bad experience

Had a pool installed by freedom pools. Quote and advice and information is not what actually happened. Had to pay extra money for digging, told they would no longer install the fence, we told them there was a leek to be told all good keep paving. Paving then has to be ripped up. Pipes had to be fixed as they put them inthe wrong spot and are still not in the correct spot. The entire process was an inconvenience, and no one apologised or gave any support. A lot of money spent and they don't care. Would never recommend them Show details
Ollie H.
Ollie H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Steph d.
Steph d.2 posts

Poor customer service

The whole process wasn't to bad very slow to communicate with us about anything. Megan in the office at slacks creek is a next level of rude both my husband and I have spoken with her and she is rude, short and spoke to both of us like we were idiots and wasting her time this person alone has made us re think going with this company. Show details
David in Lesmurdie
David in LesmurdiePerth, WA

Lesmurdie Resort

Freedom pools we very helpful along the whole process. From inital consultation right through to installation. The end result exceeded expectations. The dircetor pool from freedom really transformed our house which feels more like a resort than a house. The equipment they use pumps, filters ect, all seems to be of good quality and has been running well. Show details ·  1
DimuthuUpani H.
DimuthuUpani H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Falls promises to get bonuses

I was tolled to put the deposit after visiting the site. Promised it can be done (as my neighbor has a tree) on the opposite side of the tree. Since the deposit the guy left the company. Deposited the money year ago now they saying taking the neighbor to court otherwise deduct $2500 from my deposit as per SPASA contract. No finalized work or ordering a pool since the guy left but going to take $2500. Be aware SCAM !!!
JenF
JenFMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Excellent service and product

Freedom staff were amazing from Nathe who started the process to Steve who finished it and all those in between. Exceptional quality and great service. I found using their suggested contractors for additional work such as paving and fencing ensured a seamless easy process and great quality. Highly recommend this pool supplier. Show details ·  1
Lance
LancePerth, WA

Trevor Richmond
Trevor RichmondPerth, WA

Awesome pool and great customer service

Freedom pools delivered a fantastic pool with quality equipment. Michaels advice from the start was fantastic and the office staff was always there to help and have continued to help or give advice since the instalment. The tradesmen that installed the pool were also great. We will enjoy our pool for years to come thanks to Freedom Pools. Show details ·  1
Jane
JanePerth, WA

Inbuilt Spa

Frequently use the spa especially in the summer period.
The spa is very simple to operate and maintain. The engineers provided full training on completion and I have been able to manage the upkeep. Show details ·  1

onora S.
onora S.

Whats the difference between a spa seat on the dolpin range and a seat bench on tbe entertainer range?

mildrid
mildrid

We have recently had a freedom pool installed - the shell has not been manufactured correctly and is uneven, there is a difference of 30mm from the corner of one end to the other (however the pool is level for 7 meters and the uneven height starts at the last meter). What is freedom's liability for building a faulty product and the distress and mess this has caused us? We have been told Freedom will ignore anything to do with levels and hide behind the Australian Standard - however that is based on the difference over the full length of the pool, not one meter of it. This fault is due to the mould being faulty that was use to build the pool shell or some other stage of manufacture.

Freedom Pools   DM

Hi Mildred, we have looked at our records and cannot find your name in our database. Please contact our WA Head office located at 1763 Albany Highway, Kenwick, WA 6107 on phone number 9492 0600 to discuss this.

Mo G.

Hi Freedom Pools, I am in the process of selecting a pool and one of your pools is in my short list. I have 3 questions that are not answered on your website or by the sales staff in your branch.
1) what is your warranty on the pool surface ? And what is covered ?
2) how do you deal with warranty claims / customer issues ? ( you review badly here )
3) Is there a body that provides consumer protection for swimming pools warranty issues / disputes?

Thank you.

Freedom Pools   DM

Hi Mo, Please contact our head office in Perth on 9492 0600 and ask for the State Manager, Jeremy Traynor.
He will be able to answer these questions for you. Best Wishes Freedom Pools

Mo G.

Thank you for your reply. Are you not able to email the information to me or post it out ? I would prefer everything in writing if that isn’t too much trouble. Thank you .

Freedom Pools   DM

Hi Mo, I am sure they can give you everything you need, but you will still need to call our office on 9492 0600 and ask for the State Manager, Jeremy Traynor. Best wishes