Verifiedfreedomscreens.com.au

Arr Dub
Arr DubSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Verified QLD, Brisbane

100% positive aftercare experience

I have to say that dealing with PJ at head office and Grant has been a very positive experience. Both were very professional and went out of their way to ensure our screens were fitted correctly. Grant’s work was immaculate and great at explaining everything.
Aftercare has been second to none, we couldn’t be more impressed with our freedom screens and their performance.
Thanks again PJ and Grant. Show details ·  1
ken
ken2 posts

Satisfaction

The phone reception was polite and the the timing for manufacture and installation was accurate.
Installation by David efficient and helpful. Show details ·  1
Toni C.
Toni C.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  QLD, Gold Coast

Disappointing product and company attitude

Freedom Zipline. Installed just over three months. All care taken by us. It started dragging and then I noticed mesh coming away. Contacted company. Advised not covered under warranty and would be an upfront cost of $564 with a 6 week lead time. Have been to ACCC. Wrote politely to company seeking mediation. They have not responded. Next step Fair Trading. Disappointing product and attitude.
Freedom Screens   DM
Stormy
StormySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Retractable flyscreen

So far seems like a quality product, easy to use and looks great. Show details ·  1
Kylie
KylieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Retractable Flyscreens on French Doors

Excellent service and superior quality, we have 5 very large retractable flyscreens on the French doors of our Queenslander. They are almost invisible and a year after installation they are still perfect in a house with kids and pets. Highly, highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Nicholas S.
Nicholas S.

Awesome service

The service tech was communicative and flexible. He turned up and solved our problem on the same day and explained everything well.
A great ambassador for Freedom Screens and would definitely look at installing more of these screens in future. Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts
  Verified QLD

A great post sale customer service experience

Our 7 year old screen was no longer sliding easily. I contacted Freedom Screens about the issue and was impressed straight away by the ease of organising a service/repair by a technician. When Grant came, he spent some time working out the cause of the problem and a solution that would not cost us anything. He was very diligent and personable. The problem is now resolved and we are very happy customers. Show details ·  1
Frank Wenjun Z.
Frank Wenjun Z.South East Queensland, QLD

Very High-quality Retractable & Invisible Screens with Unique Design

We appreciated Mr. Lee providing the professional pre-sales technical solutions for replacing our existing retractable screens were supplied by intelliscreens. Meanwhile, Mr. Grant did a brilliant on-site job with our brand-new retractable screens. Apparently, the products Freedom Screens designed & provided are very high-quality and beautiful and it has an excellent performance as well. We love their unique design with separate operating mechanism. Definitely speaking, I think their product is the real retractable & invisible screens. Show details ·  1
John
John
  QLD, Gold Coast

Grant was professional courteous & helpful

To Replace damaged retractable screen covering three panel bifold doors Show details ·  1
Poges
PogesSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  QLD, Gold Coast

High quality product with great back up service

We had some small slides worn out in our screens. For a very reasonable cost Freedom sent a fitter to change the fittings. T fitter serviced the screens as well while he was here, and showed us how to better care for the screens. Our screens are a great product quality, so we highly recommend Freedom Screens for a great product and 5 star service. Neil Taylor Palm beach QLD. Show details ·  1
Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Freedom Retactable screen for Bradnams gas strut window

Functional, simply to deploy and unobtrusive. A well resolved product. Show details ·  1
NDG
NDG2 posts
  NSW

Fantastic product

I’ve had my Freedom Screen for about 6-7 years. Such a great product
I had a service call today, I rang yesterday about a problem I was having. Daniel came today and fixed it. Amazing service Show details
Alison Simmonds
Alison SimmondsDarwin, NT
  NT, Darwin

Good until you have to repair them

I have freedom blinds built into two town house i built. They have been good and solved a design problem very well however i have come unstuck when needing to repair them due to ripped screens. In 2020 it cost $500 to get a replacement canister installed, a tidy sum i thought. However in 2023 it is $1900. Screens ripped for 2, reasons dog couldnt see it and ran into it and then some rough handling. If spare parts and instruction videos could be made available then they may become affordable again. Show details
mulcs
mulcsAU2 posts
  NSW

Excellent service

Had screen installed 8 years ago never had a problem always open close smoothly, unfortunately while having bbq Dec 2023 had someone fall against it, called Freedom Retractable screens on the Monday sent guy out Friday same week, fixed the screen and only charged minimum fee I can’t speak highly enough of there service.
Paul -central coast NSW Show details
Ben Smythe
Ben SmytheBrisbane37 posts
  QLD, Gold Coast

Look and work great when first installed, then they go downhill

Installed about 3m of these screens on one bi-fold door. Worked well for a time, and then began to be hard to pull closed, (regardless of how well we kept them clean, oiled, vacuumed etc). The magnet doesn't lock shut either. They came and repaired one side (basically $500 to replace the cartridge as they can't "repair") so you're up for a lot of money if something goes wrong. If I had the choice again, I wouldn't get them. Added to that, they don't respond to my messages (both telephone and email). Show details

John B
John B · Freedom Screens

I have a screen where one side has come out of the track. Is this easily fixed? It is over a servery about 1200 high.

Australian Customer · Freedom Screens

It's years later since some of these reviews. I am getting a quote next week. Can anyone honestly say 5 years plus down the line this product is still standing strong and in good condition?

Jason A.
Jason A.

we are right on 5 years - and having issues - when we asked about the warranty - told it is a 10 part that they will replace but the screen itself needs to be reset and this is not under warranty, so we have to pay over $600 to get that done.

Thanks!

Glenda Raymond
Glenda Raymond · Freedom Screens

How can I make my Freedom screen doors open. They stick, won't slide, won't open and are the worst product I have ever come across?

Freedom Screens   DM

Dear Glenda, I'm very sorry you are having difficulty. Please phone 1300 727336 to get in touch with your nearest distributor for a service.

Compare all Freedom Screens listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops
After Sales ServiceYesYesYesYes
Type of Products OfferedExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and WindowsExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and WindowsExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and WindowsExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and Windows
Included Installation NoNoNoNo