Verifiedfreedomscreens.com.au

4.5

Rob
Rob

Great Product and service

Fantastic and polite service provided. The service people were very courteous and efficient and clean up when they were finished. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Product works really well. Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen
  Verified QLD, Gold Coast

Screens That Will Change Your Life! 100%!

I cannot recommend Freedom Screens highly enough! I have 3 bifold door openings - the largest 4.5m wide and have gone without screens for 20 years!! This year I was mauled by mozzies so bad and said enough is enough. Freedom have installed their Infinity Zipline product and it's just amazing! I can have the lights on now at night without the house filling up with bugs and we have no more geckos too! OMG I only wish I'd done it sooner! The screens look great, can hardly notice them, they glide open and shut and the team from Sales to Installers were so professional and friendly ... a pleasure to do business with! Thank you to everyone at Freedom ... you guys are truly awesome! Show details ·  1
Hayley B.
Hayley B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product Couldn’t be happier

Extremely happy with both the Flyscreens and the service. Seamless experience Show details ·  1
Homeira
HomeiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excelent

We are highly pleased with Dane's service in replacing one of our retractable mesh screens. Show details ·  1
Trevor
TrevorSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quality Product

Freedom retractable insect screens look stylish and blend in with the frames of the sliding glass doors. they feel and have the look of quality products and components. The installation of the screens is quick. The installation person arrived at the agreed time. Show details ·  1
Amy H.
Amy H.

Quality Products and Service

The products are high quality and the customer service is exceptional. I was continually informed of the manufacturing progress and offered multiple installation dates. The installer was on time, professional, and left the property clean and tidy. Show details ·  1
chikkolawes2021
chikkolawes2021
  QLD, Gold Coast

Our first contact Lee was very informative and knowledgable and a pleasure to work with.
Installer was David amazing, efficient, obliging and professional.
Took much longer than we were advised from accepting the quote to having the screen installed.
Very pleased with the installed screen, looks great Show details ·  1
Stuart B.
Stuart B.Mid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Great Service

Great experience using these guys. Quoting, ordering and installation went very professionally and smoothly. The double roller screens are working very well and we expect to do so for a long time. Show details ·  1
Carol R
Carol R

Open house at Last

So happy with my new screens for my 2 big bifold doors! The staff were very helpful efficient and professional! Can’t wait to open my bifold and have fresh air no flies and birds in the house! Show details ·  1
Ian W
Ian W

Excessive time for completion

The time from quote to installation was excessive. The product is well made and seems to be of good quality. Show details
Freedom Screens
Freedom Screens   DM
Steve
Steve
  NSW, Northern Rivers

A great job done by Dane. ( he explained care and Maintenance )

The service was great, however we were disappointed with the life of the screen in relation to the number of times used as we have R5.3 rated ceiling insulation with 4m wide R5.3insulation. This was possibly due to the fact that when initially installed six or seven years ago care and maintenance was not fully explained. Show details ·  1
john H.
john H.

One hour installation

Dave the installer was very friendly and answered any questions we had .Demonstrated how to do all the maintenance required. And cleaned up afterwards. Also gave additional information on how to add visual markers to stop dogs going through the screens Show details ·  1
Nicola R.
Nicola R.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and friendly

Very thorough service of our screen door which we have had for over 5 years this was the first service . Dane was very polite and showed me how to maintain the cleaning and care of the door tracks . Now the door glides effortlessly . Top product knowledge.
Recommend these doors and freedom screens to anyone with a large front door . Superior product Show details ·  1
Stephen G
Stephen G
  QLD, Brisbane

Great product, minimalist and quick install

Very happy with our purchase. The installation was done of a high standard and with professionalism. Had a smell but after airing has disappeared. Price was very competitive compared to others Show reply
Peter Best
Peter Best
  QLD, Brisbane

Installation of replacement screens under warranty by Grant

Great service by Grant - very efficient and courteous. On time for the scheduled appointment. Show reply

John B
John B · Freedom Retractable Screens

I have a screen where one side has come out of the track. Is this easily fixed? It is over a servery about 1200 high.

Australian Customer · Freedom Retractable Screens

It's years later since some of these reviews. I am getting a quote next week. Can anyone honestly say 5 years plus down the line this product is still standing strong and in good condition?

Jason A.
Jason A.

we are right on 5 years - and having issues - when we asked about the warranty - told it is a 10 part that they will replace but the screen itself needs to be reset and this is not under warranty, so we have to pay over $600 to get that done.

Thanks!

Glenda Raymond
Glenda Raymond · Freedom Retractable Screens

How can I make my Freedom screen doors open. They stick, won't slide, won't open and are the worst product I have ever come across?

Freedom Screens
Freedom Screens   DM

Dear Glenda, I'm very sorry you are having difficulty. Please phone 1300 727336 to get in touch with your nearest distributor for a service.

Compare all Freedom Retractable Screens listings
CategoryPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window ShopsPhysical Shops and Door & Window Shops
After Sales ServiceYesYesYesYes
Type of Products OfferedExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and WindowsExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and WindowsExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and WindowsExternal Doors, Garage Doors, Security Screen Doors and Windows
Included Installation NoNoNoNo