Freedom Screens
See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Freedom Screens

3.9
  • Job Satisfaction
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive screens

John from Freedom Screens in Richmond came out to quote a screen for our bifold door. He took the time to explain the system and colour match the wall housing to our door, he also brought a sample so we could see how it works. The system rolls away when not in use and looks much cleaner than a regular fly screen. The screen was a bit more expensive than other quotes but the stronger mesh option got us over the line and I'm glad we went with Freedom as we have an active dog who has already run into the screen and bounced straight off, no damage.

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Hi Sarah. Thank you for your review and we're glad you're happy with your Freedom screen.

Macca
MaccaGeelong

Great product

I should have posted this review two years ago when we had the screens installed. I had done some research on screens and felt that Freedom Retractable screens would be a good option for our large sliders. Mark, from the Geelong franchise came, measured and installed the screens which have been excellent for us. Mark was professional courteous and knowledgeable and I am just about to contact him for another quote for French doors. Well done Mark and Freedom

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Thanks for taking the time to post Macca. Much appreciated!

James
JamesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant product, the way to go.

Friendly and expert staff, brilliant product that is the way to go, particularly for bi-folds and open areas. So happy we went with Freedom.

nigele
nigelebulli

amazing product! absolute game changer

screen has only been in for a couple of weeks but already has paid for itself! there is nothing better than sitting in the lounge room listening to the birds, crickets and night creatures without the fear of being eaten by mosquito's and without being bothered by flies!

Hi Nigele,
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We're glad you're happy with your screen.

MrsCAU

Very poor service makes the product overly expensive and poor value

I purchased 3 large Freedom retractable screens five years ago for my outdoor living area - at very substantial cost. I had ongoing problems with them not opening properly, and the service was not good. Now, one has ripped right across the bottom and I am up for a huge repair cost. The supplier now tells me the problem is salt build-up in the track - a hazard of beachside living. Apparently, we should have been pouring hot water right along the track regularly.

Well, why didn't they tell us that when they installed the screens?

A product is only as good as the service behind it, and failing to tell buyers about KNOWN problems and the appropriate preventative maintenance requirement brands a supplier negligent.

AlliT
AlliTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't know how I lived without it!

Hayden from Freedom Screens Richmond provided a professional quote, then later delivered and installed exactly what he promised. His work and manner were excellent. The screen looks amazing and is even better than I'd hoped. I couldn't be happier with the product and service. I'm looking forward to a summer without bugs!

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Hi there - So glad you're happy with your screen. I'll pass your comments on to the Victorian team.

Brian Jones
Brian Jones

Exactly what we wanted

Andrew from Freedom Screens Sunshine Coasts took us through the process so well. Professional, knowledgeable and so customer focused. Explained everything well, nothing was a problem that couldn't be resolved.
Everything went according to plan and installed right on time. We would highly recommend both the brand and the company.

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience Brian. I will pass on your comments to Andrew.

High Quality Screens

Andrew has a professional approach and a high quality product; installation was excellent and issues addressed quickly, resulting in a very happy customer. All expectations met and highly recommended.

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Hi Terry. Thanks for taking the time to review your experience. It's much appreciated.

Perfectly Installed; Perfectly Happy

Andrew went above and beyond, conscientiously fitting my retractable screen, making a perfect job of it. I couldn't be happier with the product or Andrew's work.

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Hi Kate. Thank you for the feedback. I will pass this on to Andrew.

Fantastic screens

We had 3 Freedom retractable screens installed 5 years ago and couldn’t be happier. Quoting and installation was quick and easy. Love the feeling of not being trapped behind ugly screens they really do bring the outdoors in. They have proved their strength having to contend with 4 young children! We did have 1 incident where a friend accidentally walked into the screen, broke her glasses but screen stayed perfectly intact. I would certainly recommend this product.

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

So happy you are enjoying your screens. Thank you for the feedback.

Perfect screen

A job well done .a professional approach to this project with the sales team being informative and speedy in delivering a great product ,thanks from David and Gwen .

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience. Much appreciated David and Gwen.

Kayt
KaytSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our retractable screen

Andrew and his crew were efficient and extremely helpful. All our screens fit perfectly but the retractable screen is the best! It is sooo beautifully done most people don't even know it's there. We can now open our retractable doors to access the outdoor open space with no bugs! In addition, all screen frames perfectly match our existing doors so the installations look like they were installed in the original build, which was over 10 years ago. I absolutely recommend Andrew and love his products.

MugiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lasts approximately 12 months

Mugi

Interesting how many positive reviews are not verified customers and sound like a TV commercial.

Tim
TimMelbourne

Great job!

The quoting process was simple, turnaround times were as quoted and Hayden was brilliant during install. Thank you, highly recommended.

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your experience Tim.

Jim
JimBrisbane

Quoting Issues

After initial quoting issues, Freedom Screens have reached out to rectify the problem. I will edit the review post install.

Glenda Raymond
Glenda Raymondasked

How can I make my Freedom screen doors open. They stick, won't slide, won't open and are the worst product I have ever come across?

Dear Glenda,
I'm very sorry you are having difficulty. Please phone 1300 727336 to get in touch with your nearest distributor for a service.

Brett
Brettasked

We have multiple Freedom Screens installed throughout the house and have never had any issues with them, However this morning I tried to open the Screen door and it no longer opens or retracts, there is nil issues i can see with the Track, I am in Banora Point 2486 any recommendations on a repairer?
Thanks, Brett

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

Please call your dealer on 07 3286 6266 or 1300 727336 for a service.

bad_robot
bad_robotasked

Given these mesh type blinds are attached to the outer surface of balconies in high rise buildings, are they fireproof and approved for such use?

Kathy T.Freedom ScreensSend a private message

These screens are used quite often on balconies but the mesh used is not fire rated. Because the mesh needs to be able to retract into the housing metal mesh cannot be used as it is not flexible enough.

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Screens representatives