3.4

Bonnie Jones

Bonnie JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant live without my new wardrobw

Went in and checked out the floor display during their sales weekend. Greeted by friendly staff and arranged a one on one meeting. Our wardrobe planner was super lovely and really tried to incorporate everything we wanted in our wardrobe. The process from there was fast and the end product we love it! The wardrobe was set up in 2 days, a few parts were missing that we had to wait for it to be fully installed however they communicated every step of the process. Despit this I would recommend freedom wardrobes to family and friends!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Bonnie. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are glad you love your new wardrobes and can't wait to pass this on to our team! Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Worst Customer Service and Delivery

After having an onsite visit and a custom wardrobe designed, we later received a different product and was advised we could not have the product promised as it was not an available option (the option was glass shelving as noted in their marketing material).
We then found that the product did not fit in the required space and was mis-measured by their contractor paid to do so. We were then told our only option was to pay an additional $590 to get the correct cupboard. On top of this the communication has been disgraceful to have an issue still unresolved.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Luke. Could you please provide your job number so we can have a member of staff look into this for you. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Luke
Luke

FWQLG20017 (FW2030025)

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thank you for providing those details. Your file is currently being reviewed by our management department. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

We got what we paid for!

The experience with Freedom has been most pleasant from the get go. The consultant was experienced, informative and explained everything (even the fineprint). The wardrobe was delivered as promised and the quality is 100%

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Mary. Its great to hear that your Designer was able to guide you through the process and that you're happy with the wardrobe. We have sent you a private so we can share this feedback. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Mark

MarkSydney, NSW

Great storage solution

I put in a wardrobe as a linen cupboard, very happy with the quality, the installation and the look. Love the extra storage! Consultation was excellent and went through all the options. I chose a style that matched other finishes in the apartment. Very happy with the result.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures of your new linen cupboard Mark. We will be sure to share this with your Designer and the rest of the team here at Freedom Wardrobes.

happy anna

happy annaSydney, NSW

LOVE MY WARDROBE

My experience with freedom purchasing my wardrobe.....was easy....starting with the interaction with the sales staff....so helpful, showing me different materials, styles and colours....from the beginning to the end result....was smooth....always in communication and update of when delivery and installation....the installers were knowledgeable and professional ....job well done....and i absolutely love my new wardrobe!!!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

We appreciate your feedback Happy Anna and are delighted to hear your wardrobe design and installation went well! We have sent a private message so we can share this with all those involved in your wardrobe renovation. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Fantastic wardrobes

The quality of the wardrobes is fantastic! The finish is of high quality and the wardrobe functionality is great. We were able to design the wardrobe to suit our needs with his and hers layout. We were impressed with the service we received when we first approached freedom for our wardrobes and the excellent service continued throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend freedom wardrobes.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thanks Sarah! We are delighted to hear you're happy with design and experience with us. We would love to share this with our team and have sent you a message for more details. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Samantha Dalakian

Samantha DalakianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Experience

The complete experience with Freedom Waredrobes was easy , enjoyable and fantastic every step of the way.
The initial at home design consultation was convenient and easy within the comfort of my home all options with Wardrobe material choices were supplied. Varies cost options with not only materials but also payment options were given which allowed me to make an informed decision right there.
The delivery was prompt and on time as promised the installation but Tom was fabulous extremely professional and knowledgeable couldn’t of been happier with the overall experience and final product.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thank you for taking the time to fill us in on your experience Samantha. We will be sure to share this with our team. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Suz1974

Suz1974Teesdale

Go elsewhere!

Terrible experience with Freedom Kitchens. I booked an appointment, only to be rung yesterday asking me to confirm that appointment. I was unable to confirm due to a full and tiring day at work. Freedom Wardrobes stated that if I had not rung by 5 pm yesterday the appointment would have to be rescheduled. The appointment won't be rescheduled, I will use a carpenter instead. I am very disappointed with my experience with Freedom Wardrobes and will be sure to share my experience, they also said when I left a review on fb that they would contact me. There has been no contact at all, check out reviews on fb before you consider.

Ben and Jess

Ben and JessSydney, NSW

Excellent Quality, great product

We were looking for some new wardrobes and Freedom provided by far the best quality product. The service from start to finish was impeccable. The website was great at providing updates on where we were in the process and we were kept up to date on each stage. The installation was quick and simple and the installers were friendly, polite and finished the job on time. The wardrobes look great...don't know what we did without them!! Thanks Freedom!!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Ben and Jess. Thank you for sharing your experience. If you would like to let us know your job number, we would be happy share your feedback with our team. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

karen

karenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best quality product sooo happy

We were not sure if we wanted to stretch our renovating budget to buy our wardrobe BUT I am so happy we did!!!!
This is the best quality product on the market
We really did our research and I am loving the results
The process was easy and the designer was thorough, the installation was absolutely without a hiccup, I highly recommended this wardrobe....

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thanks Karen! We are happy to have helped in your renovation and if you can share your job number, we can pass this on to our team. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

roger

rogerSydney, NSW

Excellent Result

I contacted Freedom to replace an aging and very impractical wardrobe in my Elizabeth Bay apartment. The consult was arranged quickly at a time that was convenient to me. The consultant was very professional and experienced. Together we came up with a smart and practical design despite the peculiarities of an older apartment. The installation was very smooth and I love the end result! My only regret is not doing it sooner and putting up with the old one for so long

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Roger, Thank you for your review and we are happy to have been assist in updating your wardrobes. If you would like to share your job number, we can share this with our team. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Luke GTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product and service

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Luke. We appreciate the time taken to let us know how happy you are.
If you can please share your job number, we would love to share this with those involved in your renovation. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Job number is FWVDR20210

Thanks Luke!

Happy Customer

I had my walk in wardrobe installed in August and I am happy with the finished product. The consultant was very helpful in assisting getting the best design in the existing space. I have ended up with more hanging and more storage than my old wardrobe. Part of the quote was to have the wardrobe installed. A price was given to me but on the day of installation the amount was $550 more which I was not expecting. Overall i am happy.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Madonna. We are glad to hear you are happy with your wardrobes. We have sent you a private message to follow up on price regarding installation. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Lisa LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stylish upgrade

We are very happy with our Freedom wardrobe. Sales/office contacts were always super efficient and friendly. The whole process flowed from start to finish. Product quality is of a very high standard and looks amazing.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thanks for your feedback Lisa L. We would like to share this with our team if you can kindly provide your job number. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Job number: FWQDR20098

Lisa

$25k, 4 months later still not done!

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I have paid over $25000 and after a now 4 month ordeal and fully paid I still do not have a finished product! Handles didn’t arrive for install day, excess other parts arrived now still waiting on other parts. Handles finally arrived and now no one will install them! People only call back when you complain and still nothing gets resolved. Customer service are rude and constantly say there’s nothing they can do. Do not ever go with this company!!!!!!! Attached photos are what I’m left with $25k later.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Lisa, we are sorry to hear your experience so far. We have sent you a private message to see how we can help move this along and resolve this for you. Regards Freedom Wardrobes.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Good morning Lisa. We wanted to follow up as we have yet to receive a response to our private message. We would like to discuss further and how we can help turn your experience around. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Wellington27

Wellington27Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Un professional, no customer service, no ethics

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Good morning Wellington27. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience and would like to help have your issues resolved. We've sent you a private message so we can obtain more information. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Donna C.

Donna C.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, poor follow up, wouldn’t recommend

I ordered a Freedom wardrobe for our lounge room cupboards. Cost 7k and I am totally disappointed with the service. There were errors with delivery, hinges missing so 2 doors not attached took a month of phone calls and follow ups by me before resolved. Now door handle screws are too short so door handles coming off. Messaged Freedom end of Nov 2019.... still not resolved, every week promises someone will contact me to resolve, every week still no contact. Would not recommend

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Donna C. We are sorry to hear that you have outstanding issues. We have sent you a private message to follow this up and see how we can help. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Donna C. We just wanted to confirm that all work has been completed. We appreciate your patience and should there be anything else we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

RidgyDidge

RidgyDidgeMelbourne

Several parts missing, incorrectly measured & 1 drawer arrived damaged. 3 weeks later we’re still waiting for a reply.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Good morning, We are disappointed to hear that you have no been contacted in regards to missing items in your wardrobe. We have sent you a private message to follow this up. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Ambassador C.

Ambassador C.Sydney, NSW

Total lack of transparent pricing, false advertising, don't waste your time

Mskla

MsklaMelbourne

Disappointing

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Mskla. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience. We have sent you a private message so we can discuss this further.