3.8

WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worse Customer Service Experience in My Life AVOID AT ALL COSTS

beautiful wardrobe
beautiful wardrobeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just love our new wardrobe

Freedom were just great from the first contact call to the final installation.
We were impressed by the professional attitude and the friendly staff and people that came to the house .
I could not be more happier with the final product, and even friends just love what we have done with a boring wall in our bedroom.
thankyou freedom

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

We are so glad you have enjoyed your entire experience working with us to create your dream wardrobe! We hope we have the pleasure of working with you again in the future.

Warbrobe Love

The process with Freedom was flawless from start to finish. I was slightly overwhelmed by the cost of the wardrobe but the quality is top notch and the final product looks amazing. Have been getting loads of 'oohs' and 'aahs' from family and friends. It fits in perfectly with my renovations and new bedroom! Thanks to all the peeps from Freedom. (FWVDR21389)

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Natalie, we are so delighted to hear you are impressing your friends and family members with your new wardrobe! We hope we can work with you again in the future :) Kind Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Hamill
Hamill Sydney, NSW

Freedom were Fantastic!

Excellent service and quality product. Would definitely recommend! Installer was friendly and efficient and did an excellent job. He was also mindful of cleaning everything after he installed the wardrobe which was great compared to other tradespeople I have encountered. The finished product is both beautiful and functional. I was really impressed with the entire process from the quote through to the final installation.
FWNDR21244

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Hi Hamill,
We are so happy to hear about your experience with Freedom Wardrobes. We will ensure to pass on your great feedback to the installer and we wish you many happy years in your gorgeous new wardrobe. Warm Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Pauline

I love that 'every day is now my wardrobe day'

Caroline B.Sydney, NSW

A negative and unpleasant experience

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Hi Caroline,
We deeply apologise for your troubles in regards to getting your wardrobe installed. So I can escalate this further with my team, are you able to provide your job number? Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

FWNDR21292 (FW2140129)

Hi Caroline,
Thank you for providing your job number. I've followed this up with this internally and have a team currently investigating this matter. We thank you for your patience and time. Warm regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Renae
Renae Sydney, NSW

Extremely Satisfied Customer!!

I love my Freedom wardrobes which were installed by Freedoms own team of professional contractors just prior to Christmas 2020. Trent my installer adjusted dates to suit my demands & the job he did in my home was exceptional. I was dubious to use Freedom from the online reviews but am very glad that I did & would 100% recommend Freedom Wardrobes to family, friends & neighbours!
Renae (FWNDR21228)

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

We are delighted with your feedback Renae and will be sharing this with our team and your installer Trent. Wishing you all the best, Freedom Wardrobes.

Oak walk-in wardrobe

Absolutely love my walk-in wardrobe. Looks fantastic! Kirsty was a pleasure to deal with and worked with us to plan the right space to suit us best, our installer Jason and his team did a great job.

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thank you for sharing the picture and experience Kristina. The wardrobe looks amazing! If there is anything we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us. Regard, Freedom Wardrobes

Kirsty
KirstyHunter Region, NSW

Love the internal finsishes

Unlike other companies, Freedom Wardrobes use finished boards inside their robes - I LOVED the natural looking oak, and it just stands out against all other robes. Very happy!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

We are thrilled with your feedback Kirsty and if you can please share your job number, we would love to let our team know how happy you are. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Isaac L.
Isaac L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best kitchenette end product I ever received

Very friendly customer service by Jessica . Superb quality of word . I would say up to level of 5 star hotel . Very happy with what I pay for

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thank you Issac! Wishing you a the best and if there is anything we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Jodi M
Jodi M

Freedom Wardrobes

My experience was beyond my expectations. Fantastic customer service from the initial phone call to the zoom design, the delivery and the installation. The portal for communication was very helpful and kept me up to date with my wardrobes. I love my freedom wardrobes and the workmanship is outstanding.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Jodie, thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience. We are thrilled that you love your new wardrobe and I have shared your kind words with all teams involved. Kind regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Emma C.
Emma C.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Dream kitchen and walk-in

We could not be happier with our new walk-in, kitchen, pantry and butlers pantry. I have more space than I know what do with!! The entire process was easy, design team listened to what we where after and the install team was fantastic.
FWQWR20036 FDQWR20035

• +5Thumbnail

Ashleigh
AshleighHunter Region, NSW

Very happy and beautiful wardrobe

We started out nervous about working Freedom but we are so very happy we built our beautiful wardrobe with them. The process from beginning sales, the great online portal providing frequent updates, all the way through to the top installer was just great. From our personal experience, we recommend.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Ashleigh. Thank you for your feedback we are glad you love your new Wardrobe! If you could kindly provide your job number so we can pass on the feedback to our team that would be appreciated. Thank you, Freedom Wardrobes.

Bonnie Jones
Bonnie JonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cant live without my new wardrobw

Went in and checked out the floor display during their sales weekend. Greeted by friendly staff and arranged a one on one meeting. Our wardrobe planner was super lovely and really tried to incorporate everything we wanted in our wardrobe. The process from there was fast and the end product we love it! The wardrobe was set up in 2 days, a few parts were missing that we had to wait for it to be fully installed however they communicated every step of the process. Despit this I would recommend freedom wardrobes to family and friends!

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Bonnie. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are glad you love your new wardrobes and can't wait to pass this on to our team! Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Worst Customer Service and Delivery

After having an onsite visit and a custom wardrobe designed, we later received a different product and was advised we could not have the product promised as it was not an available option (the option was glass shelving as noted in their marketing material).
We then found that the product did not fit in the required space and was mis-measured by their contractor paid to do so. We were then told our only option was to pay an additional $590 to get the correct cupboard. On top of this the communication has been disgraceful to have an issue still unresolved.

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Luke. Could you please provide your job number so we can have a member of staff look into this for you. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Luke
Luke

FWQLG20017 (FW2030025)

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Thank you for providing those details. Your file is currently being reviewed by our management department. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes.

Natalie
Natalieasked

Hi

I am looking at freedom for my walk in wardrobe, a substantial space - wondering if anyone has any idea of a ball park figure I can start thinking about?

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Natalie, we apologise that it is difficult to provide a ball park figure because value is dependent upon multiple factors such as the measurements of your space, the finishes and accessories that you choose as well as any relevant promotions that apply. We would recommend that you book a free design appointment whereby you’ll sit with an experienced designer, see a 3D plan of your design and presented with accurate on the spot pricing. You can book your free design appointment on our website here: https://freedomwardrobes.com.au/book-appointment/
We are also currently offering 25% off* when you purchase a Freedom Wardrobe valued at $3,999 or more. You can view the full details of this offer and terms and conditions on our website here: https://freedomwardrobes.com.au/offers/. *T&Cs apply – We hope that helps! Kind Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Natalie,
I love my FREEDOM WARDROBE - the design, the quality, the colour, the feel and the ‘presence of it’ in my home. Those features have overtaken cost which has now paled into insignificance. It comes down to the design you are after and how many add ons you would like. I booked time with a FREEDOM Designer for a consult and had a plan drawn up for the wardrobe space. Best thing I ever did and I didn’t change anything from the original design plan. Suggest you contact the design team for a quote – they listen carefully to all your needs and ideas and advise you on approx. cost and how their process from design to completion works. Pauline M

Shailene
Shailene asked

What is the average cost of installing his and hers walk in medium size room?

Freedom Kitchens C.Freedom Wardrobes

Hi Shailene. Thank you for your reaching out. There are a number of factors that can contribute to the overall cost of a wardrobe, such as finish, layout and accessories. We have sent you a private message to assist and answer any questions you may have. Regards, Freedom Wardrobes

Get an answer from our members and Freedom Wardrobes representatives