Fruugo

Fruugo

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (76)

andishaw

andishawWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Finally got my goods

I ordered goods in August over a month ago I contacted fruugo as still goods had not arrived said I still wanted goods still never received so I requested a refund a week ago did it through PayPal and guess what goods turned up this week from a company here in Australia. Very disappointed seems though unless you ask for a refund you don't get your goods.

Anika

AnikaSouthwest, VIC

Would give zero stars if I could

Sasha

SashaGold coadt

Never ever use

Company says it's Australia based and once paid it states posted from UK. Received an update email stating
it's been shipped from the UK estimate arrival 7th. DEC. Checked my tracking and it's posted from Belgium. Estimated arrival Jan 2021. Dishonest and will never purchase through this company again..have huge concerns my item will not arrive with an estimate of two months after my order was paid for. From reading the reviews I'm not alone

Vicki Case

Vicki CaseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Product & Product

I ordered a dog crate cover before seeing the myriad of adverse reviews & allegations of scams & non receipt. I thought Id dont my money. The product arrived before the end anticipated date. It was great quality. I cannot say a bad word abt the product or the service at all. Great service. Great product. Delivered when promised. Thank you so much

Sunshine

Sunshine

Scam site. AVOID

I ordered a gift from Fruugo. After a month, it didn't arrive. I raised a complaint, received blunt responses telling me they didn't know where the item was and that I had to wait another couple of weeks before they would refund. Eventually had my money refunded. Six weeks after I ordered(!) the items arrived. I did the honest thing, contacted Fruugo and they asked me to return the goods, supply proof of postage, and I would be reimbursed. I did that. Despite messaging them constantly after that, did I ever hear from Fruugo again? Nope. I am now lodging a claim against them in the County Court.

Momma Bear

Momma BearCurtin 2605, ACT

The worse place to order!!!

If you want to order cat treats and want to wait very very very very very looooong, then this is the place to go to. Your order will be coming from Netherlands, to Spain and after a month is still nowhere. And worse you can’t seem to enquire about it and you’ll wait forever without any confirmation that you’ll receive your order. Never ever trust fruugoaustralia.com.

Fruugo Watches Megastore

tjwheatley
tjwheatley

Listed when purchased as MK3367 Darci Silver Tone Watch

Ruby

RubySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fruugo - what a nightmare!

I recently ordered a pair of Birkenstocks and was advised shipping would take 2 weeks. The goods took 7 weeks to arrive. Communicating with Fruugo was a nightmare.....very sporadic and they would not take any accountability for the matter until I filed a case with PayPal. They provided no shipping details and kept claiming goods were held up in customs however could not access any of this information. Definitely would not recommend Fruugo!

MickPerth, WA

Totally a scam.

Not received my order. Several emails sent and they say they can’t find my order details. They don’t get back to you.

Still not received my order and no contact with fruugo. 16/11.2020

Glenda B.

Glenda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Possibly fraudulent

I purchased mascara via Fruugo on September 11 and have still not received the goods. I've communicated with them but to no avail. They are now not responding. Don't purchase through them they are unreliable and possibly fraudulent!

LLCanberra

LLCanberraCanberra 2600, ACT

Ordered a poster on 7 September... still waiting!

I am still waiting for a poster I ordered 8 weeks ago! Customer support's response "it's been shipped... Let us know if it doesn't arrive". At what point can we agree it isn't coming... I want my money back!

Terrible service

My first mistake was thinking this was an Australian based company. I ordered some braces as a birthday gift for my son in law, 6 weeks later still not arrived (birthday been and gone!) Tracking no given does not track my order! Tried emailing for help, poor poor customer service, right hand does not know what left hand is doing, received 2 emails at same time telling me 2 different things. I would never deal with them again. A complete sham.

Matty D

Matty DSydney Surrounds, NSW

DO NOT GO THERE!

Firstly they advertise as Fruugo Australia which is simply in name only. I ordered a skin tag remover in early September and the mail box has been empty ever since!

Sam

SamCanberra

Same as the other reviews, scam site

We ordered two phone cases for Samsung galaxy's from this mob who took out money and then just showed the items as being in transit. Ten weeks later they still hadn't arrived so we asked for a refund which we got immediately. They never sent anything. I would presume the business model is just to take people's money and keep it or invest it for themselves whilst also hoping some will just forget about the purchase or give up chasing up delivery and keep that money. When people ask for a refund 2 months later, they have just earned interest I that person's money for 8 weeks. I don't actually think this place sells anything at all.

Jay

JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Avoid Fruugo unless you want to throw away money. Criminal scam site in my honest opinion.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible service! Do not bother

Still haven’t received my order after two months order number 15471217 attempted to contact them through email as they do not even have a phone service operating and there has been no response. Pathetic service!

Is Fruugo a Scam Site?

I had never heard of Fruugo before and wasn't sure if they were legit so I did some research and saw a lot of bad reviews on ProductReview.com.au. But other more up-to-date websites seemed to have a different view on them, so I decided to give it a go. My product came quite quickly, was exactly as described and was the cheapest price on the market. Perhaps Fruugo were once a sup par company but it seems like nowadays they have their act together quite well.

Lilly.B

Lilly.BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nah, purchase from somewhere else

Schellbelle

SchellbelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WARNING!!! DO NOT BUY FROM FRUUGO!!!

Terrible customer service.
Waiting over a month for a singular product is outrageous no matter where your location.
I asked for a refund and they eeply with " we would ask you wait to hear back from retailer"
Are you kidding me?? Give me my money back NOW!!

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Dont waste your money

This site comes up as if it is an Australian based company but it is a front. The company I bought from is supposedly in the UK. Has been two months + and no show. Promises of resending the item has come to naught. The service is rerrible, the lies unbelievable and the hasstle you will experience just not worth it. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!