Fruugo

Fruugo

2.0

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (43)

Kerry M.

Kerry M.Victoria

$75 delivery for a $25 jigsaw puzzle - you have got to be joking!

I was interested in this jigsaw puzzle until I saw the delivery price. The company claims it is shipping from Western Australia - I think not! Betting on unobservant shoppers or just disingenuous.

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

First snd last time ordering

Now waiting one month and looks like package still in China terrible service .. have emailed 4 times with one response . Response was we don’t take responsibility for the time it takes to clear customs !? Looks like it will be 6-8 weeks before I get it
I will never order from this site again
It’s my lesson to check reviews before I order from sites

Chris B.

Chris B.Illawarra, NSW

Wish I had read here BEFORE I ordered

Most unsatisfactory people to try and deal with. Absolutely no communications apart from computer generated emails referring you to someone else. What appear to be bogus tracking numbers as Auspost cant find them. NOT an Australian company at all just using an Aus address. Stay away if you value your money. Have try to get a refund somehow. Should have also payed by Paypal. Shonks.

Shelley

ShelleySydney, NSW

Item took months to arrive

I ordered a healthcare product and it appeared the item was being posted locally. It took 3 months to arrive and only once I instituted a PayPal claim. Don’t buy from them unless you happy to wait months for your item

Carole

CaroleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from them

This was supposedly be Australia site, but it’s from overseas...bloody cheek...now l have to waited weeks not a few days when l need it urgently... I surely hope this place shut down...wake up government!!

G666

G666Canberra 2600, ACT

Do not buy from this company

Hopefully fair trading and the accc will shut this company down. Customer service is non existent, you think you're buying a product from Australia only to learn that it's coming from overseas and there is no way to contact them. 0 stars

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Fraud.. Lost my money.

Praying on COVID19 victims.
When I ordered it was telling me in stock and I did it on Australian site... 2 months later shipping shows complete and ive lost my money with no reply from Fruugo.

Rio

RioQueensland

Item never arrived

I ordered wallpaper from friuugo which still hasn’t arrived, when you message fruugo they simply send you onto the retailer so you have to try and track your item yourself The retailer then simply blames it on covid 19... I would give 0 stars if I could ... HOPELESS, do not use this site

Jazexplorer

JazexplorerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I could give 0 star

I ordered a pair of slippers for my toddler they took over a month to arrive and they were too small. It cost me $20 to return them and a month later I still have not been refunded my money. So I'm $50 down with nothing to show for it. They couldn't care less. Everything is third party no customer support at all. I would never shop with them again

Find out how Fruugo compares to other Online Shops

Scammers - ordered one carton of 24 boxes and only got one single box.

Product description states pack size is 24 boxes of 100 tissues per carton. Ordered one carton of tissues for $12.95 plus $7 shipping but only got one box of tissues which retails for between $1-3 in the shops. Obviously been ripped off!!!

Emailed Fruugo to refund the item including shipping costs or get the retailer Gilmor Hair and Beauty to send the other 23 boxes.

Now a day later, they have given me a refund and removed the wording for 24 boxes but the experience with Fruugo has left me scarred.

Also the new jacked up price of $16.95 per box of 100 tissues is still a bit rich considering there’s a shortage from the COVID-19 pandemic crisis which some are trying take advantage of!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I didn't get my Package in time

I have been waiting for my Package for 16 days and it said it will come between 9-15 and it still hasn't arrived yet, hopefuly Fruugo can see this review and do something about it.

Trish McCormick

Trish McCormickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

I ordered an item in January and told an ETA OF 24 Feb at latest. When it didn’t arrive I emailed and did not receive a response until I emailed 3 times. Then told it was delivered (which it has not been) Finally had to ring UK and told they would sort it. Another week later no response. I have sent several emails with one unprompted response and still do t have my ordered item. Beginning to think they are a scam

DianaS

DianaSPerth, WA

Unusual

Very difficult to contact if need be. Did not receive any email confirmation or tracking details. I believed I had been scammed but surprisedly enough I received products about 3 weeks after I had placed order. I doubt I will use again.

Retail Scam

Bad Place to shop, just got scammed by a retailer and yet insist that i need to cover transportation cost for him. i find it very funny and will not recommend to anyone to buy anything because there are other shopping online can do 12 time better. Going to recommend wish, aliexpress, amazon and etc.

worst online company

Terrible - never get a refund ... cant cancel order pathetic - Joke of a company - hope they get done for fraud as worst company ever to deal with has no care for customers

Never Received My Order

Placed my order in December 2019 and never received it. Sent an email asking why, was told they would look into it but nothing. Sent another follow up email, still nothing. It's now Feb 10th and still nothing. Will not purchase from Fruugo again. They are only the middle man. Buyer beware.....

Nice.

Shipping just over 2 weeks, sweet. The shoes are kool but there's a puma missing from the back of the shoe, which is on all the other 4 pairs I have in dif colours. Stitching and all else looks fine on shoe but that missing detail. No one else do half sizes so Im happy, sweet shoe. No scams. 2nd pair of shoes delivered, 1st pair delivered quicker and 100% authentic.

dishonest scammers

I bought a sporting item. after checkout was given am estimated delivery time of 2-3 weeks. after 3 weeks nothing arrived. I emailed through their website. was told item shipped. I requested a tracking number. Given some dodgy tracking number for an item shipped after my request for a tracking number. 5 weeks on still nothing.
The website is misleading, not an australian website or merchant.

Lauren F.

Lauren F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scammed royally

Don't touch them with a bargepole - I received an email asking for postage on a parcel to be cleared through customs. As I was awaiting some goods I stupidly input my details as the email looked like a genuine Aus Post note.

The postage of AU $4.00 is actually a subscription to "Gymtracker", as within 5 days a further AU $112.00 was taken out of my account. I have since reported this occurence and had to cancel my card. Do not be fooled as I was!

Terrible

This is a scam from go to whoa. We received an email asking to rate them & it comes back at you with garbage in email. Dont touch them otherwise you receive other scams asking for postage on your parcel & if you pay more money is taken from your account.
The postage of au$4.00 is actually a subscription to "Gymtracker" located in danmark if you dont cancel in 5 days a further au$112.00 is taken and every month after that

Warranty Claim MadeYes