Fujitsu Lifestyle

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only (See All)
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

• Heating / Cooling Speed

Wendy P.
Wendy P.South East Queensland, QLD

Fujitsu air conditioning I love it

I have bought 5 Fujitsu split systems & 1 Fujitsu ducted being installed in my home & investment properties & I can’t fault them. The one in my bedroom recently went after 5 years just out of warranty, Fujitsu paid for the part & I paid for the call-out for the electrician, that’s customer service which makes me very confident in the product. They cool down so quickly, if it’s in high cool then there is a bit of a noise but nothing major, really I can’t fault them, 1 tip don’t install outdoor unit on your bedroom wall, install on ground can get a bit of a vibration noise.

Purchased in May 2020.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Wendy, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We appreciate you letting us know about your experience with our product.

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan Perth, WA

This is not perfect.

Warms and cools well, it is noisy though and makes gurgling sounds and emits strange odours. Seemed great until I realised the timing function wasn't working.Icannot set it to operate on the timer The remote was replaced with no batteries but didn't make any difference

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Valued Customer, We're sorry to hear about your experience, please call our friendly Technical Support Team and they will do their best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484.

McIntopa
McIntopaPerth, WA

Not Happy

This unit broke down after 3 weeks with an error code. A technician came out promptly and said the Motherboard had burnt out and it was a faulty unit. I had to wait 3 -4 weeks for parts. I emailed Fujitsu they called me and said the parts were on the way and apologised but said sometimes you get a lemon.

Purchased in September 2021 for $1,999.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

HI McIntopa, Thank you for providing your review and feedback. We're sorry about your experience. If you need anything further, please contact our Assist team on 1300 658 840,

Average unit

Had this unit for 6 years, many of those years it has struggled with cooling.
Most recently it had an error code referring to a "discharge error code" - tried contacting fujitsu, out of the warranty period of 5 years.
They recommended me to a third party repairer.
They also said to do a hard reset which I did, it allowed me to use the machine, however it clearly didnt work as there was no cool air.
Ended up going with an alternative brand, rather than spending money to fix a machine that was never working good at the best of times.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

HI Robert D, Thank you for taking your time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We're sorry to hear about your experience, and your feedback which is important to us will be forwarded for future improvements.

Evan C.
Evan C.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Perfectly suitable aircon, but wifi support is deceptive

The air conditioning feature is quite reasonable and cools as expected. I haven’t yet had the opportunity to test the heating functions (as it hasn’t yet been cold since installed).

The unit lacks wifi - despite reading materials before purchase that implied it has wifi - they advertise their app and connectivity. One must buy a $300 module and have it installed by a professional (which is more than 10% of the installed cost of this unit). It is very reminiscent of TV manufacturers being sued by the ACCC for precisely this scam ten years ago. Quite disappointing behaviour for a reliable household-name brand like Fujitsu.

Purchased in December 2021 for $2,170.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Evan, Thank you for your feedback which is important to us, we have sent you a reply directly.

John D.
John D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Horrible unit house always hot!

Have had this unit for 5 years and we are just about fed up with it. This unit does not cool a house and we have had someone come out 4-5 times only to tell us there’s nothing wrong with it. Seeing as our house is constantly 28 degrees 2 meters away from it and our bedrooms are at 31 degrees on 33 degree days. I would say this unit is absolutely useless

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi John, We're sorry to hear about your experience, please can you call Fujitsu Assist so we can discuss this further with you. Tel: 1300 658 840.

Josh
JoshIllawarra, NSW

I have the 2.5 and 7.1kw units from this model family

Purchased in August 2020.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
How to choose an energy efficient air conditioner

Energy efficient air conditioners give you cut-price energy bills, and also reduce those pesky emissions. We take you through what to look for to find an energy saving AC that's right for your budget and your space.

Avleen M.
Avleen M.25 Oct 2021
how-to-choose-an-energy-efficient-air-conditioner
John H
John HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great for home office.

Having 3 different split system brands in my house, this is one of the better of 3. Very quiet and heating/cooling is good. Have had it for about 6 months now.

Purchased in January 2021 at Betta Home Living for $795.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product Review. We're delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning, your custom and feedback are important to us.

Andrew
AndrewCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Air-Conditioner

Purchased in January 2021 at Betta Home Living for $850.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Andrew, thank you for providing your review and feedback on Product Review. We really appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience with our products.

Woz M.
Woz M.

6 separate Fujitsu systems in North Queensland, 3 x 2.5kw, 1 x 3.5kw, 1 x 5kw and a 9.4kw.

All systems going strong 6 years on, 1 warranty issue on mother board of larger unit, rectified promptly. All work extremely well through each wet season! Dry mode saved the day during the 2019 floods.

Purchased in March 2015 for $2,850.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Woz, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review, which is appreciated. Were so glad everything is going well with your units.

Rocky start but they did resolve the

Purchased in December 2020.

AWSm
AWSmPerth

So dissatisfied, I am having the product uninstalled & replaced with another brand

Can you imagine sitting in a room either side of a fan than doesn't move? (because whoever designed these split systems hasn't). I have lived with split systems for decades and have never come across one that didn't have sideways air movement - I have now. I never thought I needed to check but, reading other reviews, I can see this has been complained about for years (and Fujitsu they still make these units without basic air flow). I thought about putting it in another room that I rarely use - but I would rather get a product from a company that knows about air flow. And, having been a customer of The Good Guys for years, I am disappointed they didn't know (or didn't tell).

Purchased in March 2021 at The Good Guys.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Angela we're sorry to hear about your experience and disappointment. Your feedback is important to us and this will be forwarded for future improvements.

Jay C
Jay CMelbourne

Efficient and does the job well

We needed a big unit to cool / heat the whole ground floor of our house. We are glad we chose this unit. It’s a power house and reaches the desired temperatures really quick. Functions come in handy especially the swing can be adjusted in both ways vertically and horizontally. Happy with the purchase

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $2,700.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Jay, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom and are pleased you are happy with your purchase. Your feedback is important to us.

Lisa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Just out of warranty & cooling not working

Air conditioning unit has worked reasonably well over the past few years. It is quiet & looks nice. Unfortunately it has just stopped cooling & is only blowing regular temperature air. Got out my receipt & it’s a few months out of warranty. Disappointing that it’s only lasted just over 5 years. Our previous Fujitsu unit that it replaced lasted us 14 years.

Purchased in October 2015 at Harvey Norman for $978.

Noise Level
Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Lisa, Thank you for providing your rating and review. Please contact our Assist team on 1300 658 840 to discuss this issue.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Lisa, we're sorry to hear your disappointment, please call to speak to the QLD Service Team and they may be able to assist you further Tel: 1300 364 484. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Ron
RonRoleystone

WIFI Misinformation

I looked up air conditioners and came to the conclusion that this had all the features I required like WIFI and person detection, Great......... then came the reality that it isn't really a full WIFI system that it requires an adaptor which if you can find one will cost you the best of $300, I like the unit but believe that it borders on false advertising.

Purchased in February 2021.

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Ron, thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom, your feedback is important to us and will be forwarded.

Shazasked
Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW)

Hi Ive never had any problems with my Fujitsu air conds, but last night I turned remote on and its showing temperatures etc but the air cond is not opening and showing 3 little lights Can you plz advise?

Shaz

ITS OK I pushed the reset button on the remote, all good

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Hi Shaz, Thanks for letting us know, we're pleased the issue has been rectified for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you. Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484

Shazasked
Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA (2.5kW / 3.2kW)

Hi my air cond has stopped working, the remote is working and shows temperature but the air cond is not opening 3 little lights are coming on yellow, then an orange one then yellow. Can you please advise?

Shaz

its ok now, I pushed the reset button the remote, its working now

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Thanks for letting us know, and glad it's working for you.

Tim
Timasked

Hi
I purchased a split system late 2015 but I installed it 2 and half year(appr) later because revo plus other thing involved too. Now some how it stopped working, when I check all paper work and installed date is just over 3years, plus I check in the receipt it said 5 years warranty. In my case anyone know my aircond count a warranty from the date I purchase or from the date I installed?

Fujitsu A.FujitsuSend a private message

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Fujitsu Lifestyle

With the majority of reviewers awarding the Fujitsu Lifestyle split system air conditioner 4 or 5 stars, many enjoyed their lifestyle with this unit.

Reviewers particularly appreciated the way their air conditioner effectively cooled and heated rooms (with cooling being particularly impressive in terms of performance). Reviewers also commented that the unit can become noisy if run on a higher speed setting, and the energy efficiency could be also improved.

Compare all 34 Fujitsu Lifestyle
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $948.00$1,099.00$1,699.00$2,709.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlOn/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlInverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlInverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart Control
Cooling Power2.5 kW3.5 kW6 kW5 kW
Heating Power3.2 kW3.7 kW7.2 kW6 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 5 stars3.5 stars3 stars3.5 stars
Heating Energy Rating 5 stars4.5 stars3.5 stars3.5 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Indoor Unit Dimensions 268 x 840 x 203 mm268 x 840 x 203 mm295 x 940 x 270 mm295 x 940 x 270 mm
Indoor Weight8.5 kg8.5 kg14 kg14 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level40 dB40 dB48 dB46 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 540 x 790 x 290 mm540 x 790 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm
Outdoor Weight34 kg34 kg40 kg40 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level47 dB47 dB49 dB48 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level64 dB64 dB70 dB65 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 34 Fujitsu Lifestyle