Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

• Heating / Cooling Speed

Angela

AngelaPerth

So dissatisfied, I am having the product uninstalled & replaced with another brand

Can you imagine sitting in a room either side of a fan than doesn't move? (because whoever designed these split systems hasn't). I have lived with split systems for decades and have never come across one that didn't have sideways air movement - I have now. I never thought I needed to check but, reading other reviews, I can see this has been complained about for years (and Fujitsu they still make these units without basic air flow). I thought about putting it in another room that I rarely use - but I would rather get a product from a company that knows about air flow. And, having been a customer of The Good Guys for years, I am disappointed they didn't know (or didn't tell).

Purchased in March 2021 at The Good Guys.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Angela we're sorry to hear about your experience and disappointment. Your feedback is important to us and this will be forwarded for future improvements.

Jay C

Jay CMelbourne

Efficient and does the job well

We needed a big unit to cool / heat the whole ground floor of our house. We are glad we chose this unit. It’s a power house and reaches the desired temperatures really quick. Functions come in handy especially the swing can be adjusted in both ways vertically and horizontally. Happy with the purchase

Purchased in August 2020 at The Good Guys for $2,700.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jay, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom and are pleased you are happy with your purchase. Your feedback is important to us.

Lisa C.South East Queensland, QLD

Just out of warranty & cooling not working

Air conditioning unit has worked reasonably well over the past few years. It is quiet & looks nice. Unfortunately it has just stopped cooling & is only blowing regular temperature air. Got out my receipt & it’s a few months out of warranty. Disappointing that it’s only lasted just over 5 years. Our previous Fujitsu unit that it replaced lasted us 14 years.

Purchased in October 2015 at Harvey Norman for $978.00.

Noise Level
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lisa, Thank you for providing your rating and review. Please contact our Assist team on 1300 658 840 to discuss this issue.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lisa, we're sorry to hear your disappointment, please call to speak to the QLD Service Team and they may be able to assist you further Tel: 1300 364 484. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Ron

RonRoleystone

WIFI Misinformation

I looked up air conditioners and came to the conclusion that this had all the features I required like WIFI and person detection, Great......... then came the reality that it isn't really a full WIFI system that it requires an adaptor which if you can find one will cost you the best of $300, I like the unit but believe that it borders on false advertising.

Purchased in February 2021.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ron, thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom, your feedback is important to us and will be forwarded.

consumer

consumer

Terrible product. Unfit for purpose. Crooked warranty practices

Purchased in September 2018.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience please can you DM us your contact number so we can discuss this further with you

TCSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Revised review, no longer ‘Noisy outside unit’!

Bought this aircon in November 2020, installed in December and then had to get a service person out straight away due to the loud outside unit. It’s so loud you can hear it from the hallway outside the room it’s been used for, sounds like a small plane when it comes on and off. The gentleman who came out to have a look at it was great and very polite and installed rubber dampeners to reduce the sound but it’s still loud enough that you can hear it from other rooms in the house.
I thought I’d go with Fujitsu again because I have one in my bedroom that it would be great in the bubs room but at this rate I am thinking that I bought a dud and wasted my money.

See comments for the revision!

Purchased in November 2020 at Betta Home Living for $720.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for providing your feedback. Please contact our Assist Team again on 1300 658 840 and they will come back and inspect this for you.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for taking the time to place the updated review. We're delighted to hear you're airconditioning is working for you. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

dale.callaghan

dale.callaghanAU

Terrible. Do not buy under any circumstances.

Purchased in December 2020 for $2,350.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Dale, we're sorry to hear about your experience please DM us your contact number so we can discuss this further with you. Alternatively please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

PommieSouth East Queensland, QLD

A bad choice of brand

This aircon struggles in a basic bedroom and now after only 8 years its only blowing warm air,
Never again buying this brand, I previously had a no name brand in my lounge that lasted 17 years this so called popular brand doesn't come close never again will I buy this one and will advise others to stay clear

Purchased in November 2011 for $700.00.

Pommie

Thank you for your assistance in this matter, I have called your company and look forward to seeing your technician

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Pommie, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We hope your air conditioning unit will be fixed very soon.

Michael F.

Michael F.South East Queensland, QLD

LED to bright at night and no option to turn it off

The Aircon works good and does its job. However, if you're planning to install this in your bedroom be aware that the LEDs cannot be turned off and that it will illuminate your Bedroom

Purchased in January 2018.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Michael, thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review.

spadger

spadgerAU

when it works its ok

Installed February 2016. Worked for the end of summer.
2017 worked ok for summer, heater problems for winter. (took 2 months to find problem and get parts.) 2019 Aircon didn't worked for the whole summer (took 3 months to find problem and get parts).
4th December 2020 Just at start of summer Air-conditioner failing. Being told have to wait till end of January 2021 before anyone can come and see what the problem. Never again with this brand. repair time is ridiculous. Out of warranty February 2021

Just to add the problem was fixed by fujitsu themselves within a reasonable time. thanks.

Purchased in February 2016 at Betta Home Living for $1,000.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Spadger, we're sorry to hear of your experience, please can you contact us so we can discuss this further with you. Tel: 1300 364 484. Or alternatively please DM us your contact number and we will contact you as soon as possible.

Joseph34Sydney, NSW

Quiet And Great For Cooling But Stinky Sock Smell In Heating Mode

Had it installed by a qualified air-conditioner electrician in February 2019 in a small study room. Tried the heating mode in October 2019, stinky sock smell from aircon. The installer could not locate any blocked water drainage issue. The air filter was very clean and new. Unable to use the heating mode since as no fix solution available. Disappointing that this reverse cycle aircon can only function in cooling mode.

Purchased in February 2019 for $1,489.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Joseph, we're sorry to hear your Fujitsu Air conditioning isn't working correctly please kindly call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Joseph we would suggest a deep clean of your unit by Sanitair. Please visit their website for further details
Sanitair – Air Conditioning Cleaning www.sanitair.com.au.

OttoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fault after 2 years !

I wish I had read these reviews prior to purchasing our Fujitsu air-con ... ours has just turned 2 years (not used during winter) and we put it on during our first warm day last wwwk and all the lights were flashing .. we just had a technician out and like others problem with the cooling coil ... basically the whole wall unit needs to be replaced .. I asked if the whole unit should be replaced and the guy said no this is a common problem with this unit .. doesn’t fill me with confidence that the unit will last longer term when fixed ... now I have to wait a couple of weeks for parts .. I’d rather get a new unit ... won’t buy this brand again

Purchased in October 2018.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Otto, we're sorry to hear about your experience, please can you DM us your contact number so we can call to discuss this further with you. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us

Otto

Thanks for the quick response how do I DM you ?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Otto please click on the Fujitsu icon and you will be able to private message us.

Rhys b

Rhys bSouthwest, VIC

Brilliant products, Review from installer.

Can I just say, we put these along with other Fujitsu and other leading brand products in on a day to day basis. IMO Fujitsu is the most reliable.

It is important to know that 90% of the time the problem lies with the installation.

Top notch units!

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rhys, Thanks for taking the time to place your rating and comments on Product review, your feedback is important to us.

MCM

MCMPerth, WA

Brilliant

Set and forget such easy living and subtle environment .. you just turn on and enjoy the cool or warmth without stark heat or too cold in summer and winter/ brilliant

Purchased in January 2018 for $2,500.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi MCM Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback on Product Review, we appreciate your comments and rating and are delighted to hear how pleased you are with your Fujitsu Airconditioning.

Bianca S.

Bianca S.Perth, WA

Leaks so much it almost never works - GREAT service by Fujitsu

Purchased in December 2014 at Ambience Air Midland for $2,000.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Bianca we're sorry to hear about your experience, please can you DM us your contact number so we can contact you to discuss this further.

Thomas

ThomasPalmerston, NT

Fragile, weak air con

My house was built in mid of 2019, it’s been 1 year I live here and have 7 split system in the house, but since January 2020 the first one was not working, until today, total 3 of them have been broken! 3 out of 7!! Ii is really annoying that I keep asking service guy to fix them. And I don’t know when the rest of the 4 will break.
Btw very noisy too. Totally not recommended!

Purchased in April 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thomas we're sorry to hear about your experience please can you dm us your contact number so we can discuss this further with you or alternatively please call the Service Team Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

footscrayvic

footscrayvicCanberra 2600, ACT

Noisy outside unit. Don't buy

I recently purchased this unit for my home office and had the outside unit installed on the roof (as I am in a townhouse). The outside unit is quite noisy at times. Ive had the installers back to look at it and they installed some rubber mounts but it is still noisy. It sometimes sounds like an airplane is flying over. I suspect that it has been manufactured with a faulty bearing that will give out early and I will then have to replace the whole thing. I do NOT recommend this product.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Thank you for providing your review. We would suggest you give us a call on 1300 658 849 so we can arrange for one of our agents take a look at this for you.

Kevin Franklin

Kevin Franklin

Very good aircon.

This is a very good unit. It heats the house quickly and economically. The settings are easy to understand and set and the remote control simple to use. It cools extremely well on the hottest Queensland summer day, and, when on the QUIET setting is not at all intrusive. Looks good too.

Purchased in April 2018 at The Good Guys for $2,300.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We're delighted to hear your feedback about your Fujitsu ASTG34KMTA unit. We value your custom and hope you continue to enjoy your air conditioning.

Ron L.

Ron L.Perth, WA

Great bedroom air conditioner

Cools and heats my master bedroom really well. Timer is great once set, but there are some good YouTube videos to show how to set the timer.
Quiet up to fan speed 2 but that's more than enough.
Very happy with this unit.

Mike M

Mike MMelbourne

Good Air Conditioner

Got 2 units installed on wall brackets in 2 rooms. Am satisfied with their performance. They cool and warm the rooms extremely well. There is low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for energy saving mode.
Take a star away as remote doesn't have back-light, so can't see remote functions at night.

Purchased in June 2020.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Mike M Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We hope you continue to enjoy your Fujitsu Air Conditioning

Jason L.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Hi, how do I check the external thermostat. I got my system recently and it blows cold air in heat mode. So annoying!
Jase

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. In regards to your query please provide the Fujitsu model so we can do our best to assist you.

Hi there,
Model Fujitsu ASTG24KMTC.
Or if there is a way to stop/prevent cool airflow from returning (feels cold) back into the house. Kind of defeats purpose of keeping warm.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jason there are many options to check in regards to this issue, please call the Fujitsu Technical Support team and they will do their best to assist you Tel: 1300 364 484.

Family

Family asked

Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW)

Hi I have this installed. The remote is attached to the wall (it’s a square one). The screen went black the it’s changed to white. It still turns on just can’t see anything, what can I do to fix this?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Family, Thanks for reaching out to us on Product Review, sorry to hear you are unable to see anything on your remote control. It sounds like the LED Screen has broken, please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 for price and availability for a new remote. The Fujitsu Assist team will do their best to assist you.

Lisa G.asked

Lifestyle ASTG18KMCA (5.0kW / 6.0kW)

I have 2 of these models, they randomly turn off and can not be manually turned on despite turning the units off & on as well as at the switch in the power box. The timer can't seemed to be turned off.

They randomly come back on in the middle of the night/early hours of the morning.

Lisa C.

Have you set the clock to the correct time/day?

Lisa G.

Yes several times, the a/c unit turns its self off between 4.30pm & 7pm (different time each day) and no matter what I try it won't restart. There was no problem for around 1 month then it started turning off, I ensure the energy saving function is off just in case that was the issue but still no luck

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your question, please call Technical Support Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will be able to assist you.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Fujitsu Lifestyle

With the majority of reviewers awarding the Fujitsu Lifestyle split system air conditioner 4 or 5 stars, many enjoyed their lifestyle with this unit.

Reviewers particularly appreciated the way their air conditioner effectively cooled and heated rooms (with cooling being particularly impressive in terms of performance). Reviewers also commented that the unit can become noisy if run on a higher speed setting, and the energy efficiency could be also improved.

Compare all 34 Fujitsu Lifestyle
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $948.00$1,099.00$1,699.00$2,709.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlOn/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlInverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart ControlInverter, On/Off Timer, Remote Control and Wi-Fi Smart Control
Cooling Power2.5 kW3.5 kW6 kW5 kW
Heating Power3.2 kW3.7 kW7.2 kW6 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 5 stars3.5 stars3 stars3.5 stars
Heating Energy Rating 5 stars4.5 stars3.5 stars3.5 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Indoor Unit Dimensions 268 x 840 x 203 mm268 x 840 x 203 mm295 x 940 x 270 mm295 x 940 x 270 mm
Indoor Weight8.5 kg8.5 kg14 kg14 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level40 dB40 dB48 dB46 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 540 x 790 x 290 mm540 x 790 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm
Outdoor Weight34 kg34 kg40 kg40 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level47 dB47 dB49 dB48 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level64 dB64 dB70 dB65 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 34 Fujitsu Lifestyle