Fujitsu Lifestyle

Reverse Cycle, Cooling Only

Mike M

Mike MMelbourne

Good Air Conditioner

Got 2 units installed on wall brackets in 2 rooms. Am satisfied with their performance. They cool and warm the rooms extremely well. There is low noise function for outdoor units and sensors for energy saving mode.
Take a star away as remote doesn't have back-light, so can't see remote functions at night.

Purchased in June 2020.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Large Bedroom
Chris G.

Chris G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Good unit When it’s working. But there is a problem.

Great unit when it’s working. I purchased and had it installed maybe 4 months ago. In the last 2 weeks, it suddenly stops heating, goes into blowing low amounts of cool air. If i turn it off, it whirs for about 10 minutes, then finally shuts down. When i turn it back on, it takes another 10 minutes to start heating the room again. This only began to occur in the last two weeks. Please advise? Does it need repair? How to make a warranty claim?
Thankyou.

Purchased in January 2020 for A$1,400.00.

HollyWaffle

HollyWaffleHobart, TAS

Great Reliable Air Con

Very satisfied with this air con/heat pump. Works great, cools in summer, heats in winter (as it should). Even in heavy frost its rare for it to cut out due to the cold. The only heating we have in a 110m2 house. Would happily recommend

Purchased in August 2019.

Room Type Whole House
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hollywaffle, Thank you for providing your review. We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

Macca

MaccaTasmania

Fujitsu never lets you down

Have always used Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioners and they have never let me down. This one is no exception great heating and cooling easy to use. Great functionality and whisper quiet.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Macca, Thank you for the lovely feedback. We love hearing from our customers about how happy they are.

Jojo

JojoMount Isa

DO NOT BUY FUJISTU

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jojo, Thank you for providing your feedback. We would appreciate if you could email us your details and any further information you have so we can assist you with this. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au.

Doreenrunner

DoreenrunnerMelbourne

Works great

Installed in living room to cool dininig room and kitchen. Easy to operate and great value for money. This is our second fujitsu as I use also in server room where they work 24/7/365 and they last, so I would recommend it.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Doreenrunner, Thank you for the lovely feedback. We appreciate you letting us know.

My nocria and my friends broke down now the obsolete

Nocria Fujitsu was supposed to be flagship air-conditioning with auto cleaning filters.
But it turned out to be bad news and not even listed on Fujitsu diagnostic application for identifying faults with LED lights.
I had a technician look at it and said third one this month total crap.
Next aircon will be either Panasonic ,Hitachi or Mitsubishi good luck with fijitsu guys very expensive crap

Purchased in April 2017 at 100% for A$3,000.00.

joeyjojo

joeyjojoAuckland

Fujitsu

Product works great, the energy efficiency could be better but this is one of the larger units.
Heats and cools our larger lounge room and the smart sensor works particularly well.
We did have a leak in the condenser coil but we called the retailer and we had some one out to replace the part under warranty.

Purchased in August 2018 at The Good Guys for A$1,600.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Joeyjojo, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide this information.

and13

and13

Seems great

Although it doesn’t seem as strong as my Mitsubishi heavy machine it does an adequate job of heating and cooling. Remote could be easier to read at night. Filters seem flimsy

Purchased in October 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to do so. We hope you're happy with your purchase and if you need anything we are here to assist you.

Theo

TheoSydney, NSW

Fujitsu...

Fujitsu is a great product and brand wow. Keeps the family cool in summer and warm in winter. Great all year round highly recommended for family or business that appreciate good quality.

Purchased in March 2019 at Bing Lee for A$2,500.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Theo Thanks for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We're delighted to hear your very happy with your new Fujitsu Air conditioning unit. We value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

NSW2888AU

bad services

I purchased a Fujitsu Air Conditioner in May 2019, however, 3 months ago, the remote control did not work, I contacted Fujitsu via their web site,
emails and calls.
They repeated asking much information, I email them a few times my invoice, photo of the damaged remote control that was Fujitsu battery problem.
I spent much time for replacing the damaged remote control. I am very disappointed with their poor services.
Finally, I got their manager, I am lucky the problems solved.

Purchased in May 2019 at Bing Lee Physical store.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Valued Customer, we're sorry to hear of your experience regarding your remote control, we do value your custom and your feedback is important to us. We're glad to hear your problem has been resolved.

NSW2888

Does Fujitsu have bad internal communication? Months ago, I only requested replacing one damaged remote control, however, I received 2 remote controls from Fujitsu.
How can I return one to Fujitsu?

Hayden L

Hayden LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Working perfectly.

I purchased this air-conditioner from the good guys last Aug. I installed it in my living room/dining room. It works perfectly in both cooling and heating. It also very energy economic.

Purchased in August 2019 at The Good Guys for A$1,189.15.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hayden, we're delighted to hear you're pleased with the new purchase of your Fujitsu Air Conditioning unit. We appreciate you taking the time to place your comment and rating on Product Review, and we value your feedback.

Witty64

Witty64Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hot weather dream!

This unit replaced a 10 yo Fujitsu which only lasted 10 yrs - very disappointed. I was offered a price I couldn't refuse($1475.00 installed) using some existing parts. Big improvements have come with the new unit -"quiet" mode is great - "economy" mode saves money I presume - and its still easy to clean the filters. It's in a bedroom but on hot days we open the door & have a fan to blow the cold air into the lounge room - very effective. During summer it's on virtually every night yet our electricity bill shows hardly any increase which tells me it's very cheap to operate. I love my a/c & hope it lasts longer than 10 yrs.

Purchased in November 2019 at Air Forced Air - Central Coast. for A$1,475.00.

Home Insulation Level Average
Room Type Large Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ian, Thanks for taking the time to place your comments and ratings on Product Review. We love you are happy with your Fujitsu Airconditioning, we value your custom and love your feedback.

Guruwa15

Guruwa15

Great R/C aircondioner

Had two of these units for over a year with problems. Economical on power, quiet and easy to operate. The control unit is well designed to show only the necessary functions. You only need to slide down the cover to make any additional settings. Easy to clean and maintain.

Purchased in May 2019 at Mannix.

James Poulos

James PoulosIllawarra, NSW

Loud noise from fan upon installation.

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,000.00.

Elizabeth eagles

Elizabeth eaglesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fujitsu inverter split system aircon 8.5 kw asthma30kmta faulty disc in head

This unit broke down twice in the middle of summer. Under warranty they said go back to installer, Keane air didn’t care as he had his money for installation. Went to other company that covered warranty and it takes many calls to Fujitsu and company that covers warranty. They have put a new inside unit in my house, they kept dropping unit and put two dents in my tv unit. Will never deal with Fujitsu again do not buy.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee for A$2,155.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Elizabeth, we're sorry to hear of your experience, your custom and feedback are important to us. Your message will be forwarded to our Service Team and investigated further for you. We will be in contact shortly

Ramz

RamzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Useless Air Conditioners

Purchased at The Good Guys for A$999.00.

Ramz

RamzSouth East Queensland, QLD

USELESS Airconditioner

Purchased in March 2020 at The Good Guys for A$999.00.

Bryan

BryanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fan Noise

Like another reviewer, this unit was installed and within 10 minutes, made a very loud noise from the fan. Sounded to me like something hitting the fan flutes with every revolution. The noise did not come on every time the unit was switched on. Today (28/2/2020) two days after instal, the Fuji boys turned up, of course the unit wasn't noisy, but luckily, I had it recorded on my phone. They pulled it all to bits, couldn't find anything, but may have dislodged the problem. Will see how it goes from here. Otherwise, it seems a great unit.

marissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst airconditioning brand do not buy!!

Purchased in January 2019 at Betta Home Living for A$2,400.00.

marissa

Hi Fujitsu, I’ve just been on hold for over 30minutes to be told I still have to wait till the 11th for someone to even Look at the aircon. This is not good enough. I need this repaired ASAP

marissa

UPDATE: after a couple of hours talking to numberous staff Adam the general manger got a technician out in about 1/2ish hours and the aircon was fixed. Thank you for your prompt response, it’s very much appreciated.

Layna d.

Layna d.asked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Just waiting on my $150 cash back .
Any idea how long? I bought it four weeks ago... Thank you......
Have only used it four times. Every time has been great except tonight. It stopped working and then was putting out a bit of cool air and I got quite cold. It's very cold out side with frost everywhere. I don't want it turning off for a long time like it did. It's working ok again now... it's a nice unit over all.
Also a suggestion for your tech team and designers, for future models. A manual over ride switch would be so used....and so useful .... There are many reasons one may want the manual over ride to work.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Layna, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. Please can you kindly DM us your claim id so we can check the status of your claim immediately. As per the terms and conditions of the promotion it can take up to 4 weeks from when you receive your approval email. We appreciate your feedback regarding the manual override which will be forwarded.

Confused

Confusedasked

Lifestyle Reverse Cycle

Hi. I just bought Fujitsu model ASTG24KMTC. I set on heat 21 with Auto Fan but it feels the fan is keeping blow. Is it normal? What the difference in setup in low or auto fan? How do I set to energy efficient? Thanks.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Thank you for contacting us. It does sound normal. On auto mode, the air conditioner will choose the best operating option for you. It will keep blowing air until it reaches this temperature in the room you are trying to heat. (until you can close the room off) If you choose low, that is your choice and the fan will only operate a low fan. Your air conditioner has a sensor, which senses if you are in the room and turns off if you are not, then back on when you come back in. You also have an economy button on your remote which uses low power. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact our technical support team on 1300 364 484.

Disgruntledasked

Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

The unit was installed about 6 weeks ago and when outside temperature was 4 degrees this morning unit cut out and after 3/4 hour came back on this is the third time it has happened & window near to inside & outside had extreme inside condensation. Then I am freezing inside the house & have use a small heater to keep warm, why is it not working I do live in a metropolitan area of melbourne.

Trev W.
Trev W.

The first is to determine what size is the house or room you are heating and what temperature are you setting the unit at.

Disgruntled

I have an open living area but not very large, small galley kitchen, dining & living area but keep doors closed to bedrooms bathroom etc. The unit that needed replacing never did this(it was a different brand). I am setting the unit at 24 degrees' & sometimes a bit higher.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Valued customer please call our VIC Service Team who will do their best to assist you especially in this very cold weather Tel: 1300 364 484.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives