51Fujitsu Lifestyle

John
JohnMelbourne33 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG24KMTC
Fujitsu   DM

Hi John, please can you call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 364 484 so we can discuss this further with you.

Steph
Steph
  Lifestyle ASTG18KMTC

Saved our summer

The perfect igloo on a hot summers day, very fast at cooling a large space Show details ·  1
Rido A.
Rido A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Lifestyle ASTG24KMCB

Stay Away!!!

Would not recommend Fujitsu Air-conditioner. They are not the same as they use to be

Bought a 7kw model back in 2017 and it failed after the warranty ended. It is like buying a ticking time bomb.

They away!!! Show details

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Rido, We are are sorry to hear about your experience. Please kindly provide your contact number DM or call Fujitsu Assist Service Team Tel: 1300 658 840 to discuss this further.

EnnesorNew South Wales5 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG34KMTC

Buy FUJITSU, Buy the BEST!

We have a very large open area to warm and cool. We chose for the largest Fujitsu available.
We chose Fujitsu upon the recommendation of a aircon trades person.
We have had other brands of very similar sized air cons for the same area. NONE have ever come CLOSE to the excellence and efficiency of Fujitsu.
This air con is the ONLY ONE that has every achieved the set temp and throttled back its output! We are extremely happy with our choice and would choose again!
No matter what sized area you have, do yourself a favour, spend a little more and BUY THE BEST! You WILL NOT be SORRY! Show details ·  1
billjudi
billjudi2 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG18KMCB

All Good Now

Purchased new September 2022 so didn't use heating part until this winter, when I turn it on it takes up to 30 mins to start then stops heating and starts blowing cold air for a few minutes then stops for up to 15 minutes the goes through the process again. The repair man checked it out and ordered new parts but that was 6 weeks ago and the parts still haven't arrived. Parts arrived today and the repair man fitted everything and it's working great now Show details ·  3
Roland
Roland
  Verified Lifestyle ASTG24KMTC

Useless Remote

Purchased 2 reverse cycle air conditioners May 2023. I have since discovered that the remote controls
DO NOT display Airflow direction in either Up/down or Left/right direction.
I now have to physically walk up to the unit to check which direction the left/right vanes are pointing. It makes it even harder to ascertain the direction due to the dark coloured vanes in a slightly dimmed room.
I have had Mitsubishi units in the past which had Airflow Direction display on the remotes. Show details
Bazz D
Bazz DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC35 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG24KMCA
Fujitsu   DM

Hi Bazz, We're sorry to hear about your experience please can you DM us your telephone number so we can discuss this further with you, or please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 658 840

Burt G.
Burt G.
  Lifestyle ASTG22KMCA

Good unit, quite operation

Had this model for 3 months, although it was a mild summer when we hit the hot days it has performed well and cooled our large living room sufficiently. Seems quite even at full power mode. Recommended installer did a great job and after sales support was good overall so far. Show details ·  1
Nerissa M.
Nerissa M.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts
  Verified Lifestyle ASTG09KMTC

Look elsewhere

I purchased this unit and within 6 months it started making a gurgling sound that lasted for 12 hours. I had to sleep in a different room as the noise was so loud. I contacted the installer and they thought it could be a power surge and to reset the unit. Everything was good but it happened again twice every 6 months. The installation was recently checked with no issues but they believe it to a mechanical issue. Fujitsu were originally quick to respond but in the end it took 2 months for a technician to inspect the unit and said nothing was wrong with no explanation of what could be causing the sound. I am still under warranty but they don’t seem to want to know about it. What a waste of $3,500 for an average unit even when it is working. Show details
Fujitsu   DM

Hi Nerissa, we are sorry to hear about your experience please DM us your contact number so we can discuss this further with you

Shauna L.
Shauna L.
  Lifestyle ASTG09KMCA

Quite Impressed

Went for this Fujitsu model as it was recommended by the installer as the premium unit. Can report it runs quitely inside and no problems so far. The outdoor unit is compact, relatively and within the required noise range, we checked the decibels (which we needed for inner city living due to our close neighbour issues). I think the installer chosen is important to ensure its done right.
Sleek unit and the sensor feature is handy! Show reply
Clare
ClareSydney, NSW9 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG09KMTC

Terrible - I wish I went elsewhere

18 degrees at full power, constantly. I put my hand up directly in front of it and feel only a light breeze not even cold but cool. Noisey because it’s at full power constantly. Both installer for the company I purchased it from and talking directly with Fujitsu say it’s working normal. For about 2 years now and every summer when I turn it on I’m frustrated by its poor quality. Room approx 2X9m. Weak product. Show details
Fujitsu   DM

Hi Clare your custom and feedback are important to us. We are sorry to hear about your experience, please call Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 658 840 and we will do our best to assist you.

Drobo S.
Drobo S.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG30KMTA

Great!

Does what it needs to do, all house is cool. Show reply
Josh
Josh2 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG12KMTC

Love, Love, Love my Fujitsu

I cannot fault this unit. Had it installed 2.5 years ago in a large bedroom with high ceilings and it has never missed a beat. Practically silent and controls the temperature perfectly all year round. Installed price was great too. I always thought the Mark Taylor TV ads were just hype but I am now a 100% rusted-on Fujitsu fan!!! Show details ·  1
dave923
dave9232 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG09KMTC

Decent air conditioner terrible design

Unit works just fine. The engineers didn't design the unit for rear mounting of the lines. Now I have the plumbing coming in the side like an industrial building, inside my house. Looks ugly and stupid. Avoid Fujitsu unless you like that look. Show details
Fujitsu   DM

Hi Dave Thanks for your feedback which is important to us, please be advised there are options for rear pipe entries for indoor units. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you wish to discuss this further. Fujitsu Assist Tel: 1300 658 840.

Scott
ScottNorth Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Lifestyle ASTG34KMTA

Powerful, quiet and easy to use

I recently upgraded from another Fujitsu unit that lasted over 10 years in a fairly extreme coastal environment. This new unit is larger than the previous one and effortlessly cools down a very large open plan living room/kitchen. The remote is intuitive and the indoor unit blends in well, I'd recommend this Fujitsu unit for large houses. Show details ·  1

Rosalind
Rosalind · Lifestyle

I am wanting to replace my Fujitsu AST24RG Air Conditioner . Which model would you recommend? Thanks

LenD
LenD · Lifestyle ASTG30KMTC (8.5kW / 9.0kW)

How much power will an 8.5kw system actually use per hour on moderate settings

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Len, the rated input power is 2.46 KW on cooling and 2.34 KW on heating for your Fujitsu Lifestyle ASTG30KMTC

Ruth-Helen C.
Ruth-Helen C. · Lifestyle ASTG24KMTC (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

What is the noise in decibels on quiet mode please?

Ruth-Helen C.

Thank you, that's very helpful.

Fujitsu   DM

With the majority of reviewers awarding the Fujitsu Lifestyle split system air conditioner 4 or 5 stars, many enjoyed their lifestyle with this unit.

Reviewers particularly appreciated the way their air conditioner effectively cooled and heated rooms (with cooling being particularly impressive in terms of performance). Reviewers also commented that the unit can become noisy if run on a higher speed setting, and the energy efficiency could be also improved.

Compare all Fujitsu Lifestyle listings
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlOn/Off Timer and Remote ControlOn/Off Timer and Remote ControlOn/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power2.5 kW7.1 kW7.1 kW5 kW
Heating Power3.2 kW8 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesNoNo
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 5.5 stars3.5 stars3.5 stars4.5 stars
Heating Energy Rating 3.5 stars3 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24
Indoor Unit Dimensions 270 x 834 x 222 mm280 x 980 x 240 mm295 x 940 x 270 mm295 x 940 x 270 mm
Indoor Weight10 kg12.5 kg14 kg14 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level40 dB49 dB49 dB46 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 542 x 799 x 290 mm716 x 820 x 315 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm
Outdoor Weight32 kg42 kg39 kg39 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level46 dB52 dB52 dB47 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level55 dB66 dB70 dB65 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
ManualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manualDownload manual