Fujitsu Lifestyle

Leanne Allan

Leanne AllanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great and quiet

Great air conditioner and very quiet. Easy to use remote and clean unit. Great looking unit and works well. Light and easy to install. Great rewards from Fujitsu when bought the unit.

Purchased in July 2019 at Joyce Mayne for $1,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Works great for my house but not so much for my neighbour's TV reception

Had 4 units installed in September this year. All units are working fine however one of the units is affecting my neighbours TV reception as per the attached pics. Seeking to find out why? When the offending unit is switched off at the external power outlet TV reception returns to normal. Installation was via licensed electrician and air con installer. Electrician has advised all units are earthed correctly. Neighbour already has a TV antenna amplifier installed. Any assistance to resolve this matter would be much appreciated.

Purchased in September 2019 for $999.00.

Room Type Whole House
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Can you please email us with your details so we can send a technician out to have a look for you. Our email address is contact@fujitsugeneral.com.au and quote reference # 571516.

Fred

FredSydney, NSW

Does a great job of cooling & heating, BUT no wifi control and a confusing AF remote control are it downsides.

Yes, its energy efficient.
Not satisfied with the remote control. It should be connected to wifi and controlled via an iPhone app! Its 2019, even my toothbrush has an app.
Works well in extreme weather i suppose.

Purchased in February 2018 at The Good Guys.

Alan ClayRichmond-Tweed, NSW

FUJITSU AIR great unit quiet and very effective, beats our 2 Panasonic units hands down

Usually set around 22.5 C
Super quiet in economy mode
Economical
Beautifully cool
Excellent remote easy to use
Purchased from Harvey Norman Ballina installed by Richard Lawrence electrical
FUJITSU WMNT SPLIT 2.5KW COOL/3.2KW HEAT
Be warned don't let airCon salesman Con you into oversized units. buy two small ones instead and install either end of your house

Purchased in November 2018 at Harvey Norman for $499.00.

Room Type Open-Plan Office
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment and ratings on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning, we value your custom and your feedback is important to us.

Alan Clay

it was the deal you had on offer through Harvey Norman that got me over the line, and we made the right choice,make sure you let the engineers know to keep the large type on the remote display, its a clear winner! :)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Alan, Thanks for the great reply, we aim to please our customers and are delighted to hear you are happy with your purchase! :) Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and we will do our best to assist you.

ChellMelbourne

Advertised to have Wifi connectivity but it doesn't

I purchased the ASTG24KMTC model for use in our BnB. I was tossing up between a few different brands with a wifi feature but ended up picking the Fujitsu as it had the best energy rating. The Wifi is important in a BnB as guests tend to leave units running when they are out so being able to turn them off, or put them in energy mode after extended periods is helpful to save energy. After installing the unit, and spending ages trying to figure out the wifi instructions, I contacted Fujitsu customer service for help only to be told that this feature doesn't work and they have no idea when it will.. So disappointing, I feel a bit duped! I wish I had have gone with another brand now that did have this feature.

Purchased in November 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, Thank you for your private message and as per our reply, your feedback and custom are important to us.

WaynePerth, WA

Ran for 4 hours then a loud noise from the fan

Had the new Model ASTG18KMTC installed this morning Looks great but after 4 hours the fan started to make a shocking noise so I turned it off and let the unit rest for a few min then turned it back on and not more than 2 min the noise started again Not happy $1600 for some thing that did not even last a day

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Appliances Physical Store for $1,600.00.

grey

greyIpswich

great unit

great unit , quiet easy to use . suits my house in every way . the outside unit is quiet economical power usage , just a good air conditioner for qld weather , hot or cold

Purchased in April 2004 at mr bbqs for $2,800.00.

Andjelo fumic

Andjelo fumicSydney, NSW

Cool dude

Summer is here and it's going to be a hot one thank god for air conditioning get home sit back relax with quality air conditioning sleep easy confidential home living thankyou

Purchased in January 2019 at David Jones Retail Stores for $1,777.00.

Room Type Whole House

Jan

JanSydney

Do not buy - Not user friendly

Margaret

MargaretSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made our summer nights so much more comfortable!

We bought this unit for our bedroom as it can be so uncomfortable for sleeping on hot humid nights which we frequently have in summer and it works like a charm!
Also great for warming the bedroom up prior o retiring in the winter.

Purchased in December 2018.

Room Type Large Bedroom

chrisjbarry

chrisjbarry

Good Value, Great quality, Would highly recommend

We have 3 Fujitsu Split Units in our home, 2* 3.5kw Units and one 9.4KW all reverse cycle Units. Ts we have Cathedral ceilings we cannot have a ducted system. My experience throughout past hot summers and cold winters is that they have performed extremely well with no issues. The best part is the electricity bill is well below what it was when we operated our previous Unit from another manufacturer. As an electrical Contractor I found them a quality Unit and would have no hesitation in recommending them. Also the Purchase price from Bing Lee was by far and away the best we had, give them a go definitely.

Purchased in November 2018 at Bing Lee Hurstville for $450.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom, Living/Dining Area and Small Bedroom

homealone

homealoneCanberra 2600, ACT

Good value and working well airconditioning

Bought this airconditioning for my townhouse last November and used for both summer and winter this year. Very happy about it. The installation is very easy, and the unit is quieter than what the installation technician told us. Both heating and cooling functions work quite well for a nearly 28m2 living area although the technician said it is a bit under capacity. The functions are pretty standard like other brands, indoor unit is very responsive to remote control. The only downside is it can't go left or right automatically but consider the price point, it's not an issue.

Hazza

HazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Completely satisfied

Could not live without it. Air Conditioner is so reliable in our very large bedroom. My bedroom is so large yet has no trouble cooling in summer and heating in winter. Also very quiet - I cannot hear it .

Purchased in December 2016.

Room Type Large Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Hazza Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Lifestyle Air Conditioning unit. Your feedback and custom are important to us.

ste448

ste448South West, WA

Fujitsu reliability and Reputation

After 14 years our Fujitsu split system air-conditioner stopped working. We have had great reliability from this unit and despite looking at alternatives, our experience and the brand reputation relayed by various resellers ratified our decision to replace like for like. To our surprise, 14 years later the largest split system unit still cost the same price. I would say that is value for money and we look forward to having the same reliable service from the new unit that we have had for the first 6 months of its life.

Purchased in April 2019 at The Good Guys for $2,449.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We appreciate you taking the time to let consumers know about your experience with our Products. We are so glad you purchased another Fujitsu. Thanks again.

Nick

NickMurray Region, NSW

Great unit, cool in summer, however a few issues

Great unit, can run both in summer and winter on 20c in winter and 24c in summer without excessive energy consumption once at temperature and pretty quiet.

I have the house connected up to Solar with an energy meter into the power box, the Fujitsu has a dedicated circuit, if I check out the circuit the unit runs on, it seems to draw around 100-110 watts when not actually on.

Over 24 hours this is significant power consumption (2.7kw) a day or around $0.85, adds up over 3 months. I'm not sure if this is a fault of the unit being in standby and somehow using excessive power, I have read other people in the same boat with these units.

Purchased in September 2016 at Harvey Norman for $1,849.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nick, Thank you for your review. The measure you have stated is quite high for this unit. We would suggest you have a technician attend to check this for you. Please contact our Assist Department on 1300 364 484 to arrange this.

Sofia

SofiaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great item! So happy with it!

All summer long we had the cool Setting on, and it was quite powerful. It cooled down half of our large home.
During winter we also used the warm function, and it heats up really quickly. We are very happy with our purchase.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for $580.00.

Home Insulation Level Not sure
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sofia, Thank you for providing your review. We are so glad to hear you are happy with your Fujitsu air conditioner.

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Heating

Recently purchased this system , absolutely brilliant............ heating is very quick and warms up the room to the point that we have to turn the temp and fan down. So far have never had to run the fan at full speed. So once the unit has warmed up the room system runs very quietly as can be left on low temp and fan speed but still continues to keep the room warm. Have not used the air-con as much yet, but hope its just as good as the heating. So far very happy!

Purchased in April 2019 at Airconditioning Warehouse Sales for $1,559.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Linda, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are glad to hear you happy with your Fujitsu purchase.

swaziau1

swaziau1

Noisy gurgling and fan noise

Just fitted and running on heat mode for winter at 23c, and every time the compressor kicks in it starts winning, then gurgles though to the indoor unit for about 30sec to a minute then hot air blows. Once it reaches desired temp in room, outdoor unit stops and the gurgling noise starts up again, kind of like a draining sound. Plastics noisey. Spoke to installer and they say it’s normal, it’s to do with the valves opening and closing. If that’s the case then why design it this way. Installer said all aircons do this to which I replied, none of the others we have do this.
I’ll be calling Fujitsu today.

Purchased in July 2019 at The Good Guys for $1,400.00.

Room Type Small Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Swaziau1, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. Please contact our Technical Support Team to discuss this. Their number is 1300 364 484.

GREG

GREGGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very efficient and quiet unit.

Very efficient quiet unit, warms up the whole house. Very satisfied. Good looking and smaller compared to others. External unit is also very quiet. Needs additional equipment such as Sensibo to connect to wifi.

Purchased in June 2019.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Greg, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review. We are happy to hear you are very satisfied with your Fujitsu Air Conditioner.

mobe7759

mobe7759AU

Very quiet and efficient

Had this installed January during heatwave, haven’t looked back since. We’re worried about the expense of running but has been so worth it. Great for cooling and heating - managed to get rid of old electric heater this has been so great. Super quiet inside and outside and stylish looking units.

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mobe, Thank you for providing your feedback on Product Review We appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience.

Nathan's Place Whitfield

Nathan's Place Whitfieldasked

Alan Clay

contact Starr Electrics Edmonton 0419 184 117, the man( Geoff Hearn by memory) is a genius did the complete rewire on my massive renovation at 95 hill view including switch over for generator backup aircon install, internal switch board. Good man too, long time Cairns family not a blow in stuck at the end of the road. :p

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Nathan, we have asked our Victorian office to arrange with you an inspection of your air conditioner so we can try and resolve this issue for you.

Hi Fujitsu, thank you for your response and advice. I sent an email as you requested but thanks for progressing the ticket. Will let you know how it goes. Cheers, Nathan

rossofbalmain

rossofbalmainasked

What is the difference between an Fujitsu AOTG09KUCA and an ASTG09KMCA split air conditioners.
I have 2 of the AOTG09KUCA still in their boxes which I purchased from Big Lee 18 months ago?

Alan Clay

look up the specifications on their website

its more powerful on heat being 3.2

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rossofbalmain, Thank you for the question on Product Review. We will happily send you the two specifications of the two Fujitsu Air Conditioning units you have. Please call us on Tel: 1300 364 484 to speak to our Technical Support Team or private message us your details so we can send this information directly to you.

Chellasked

Hi,
I purchased the ASTG24KMTC and am trying to set up the wifi connection in it however i'm finding the instructions very confusing. Is it right that I need to purchase a separate adapter part that needs to be put into my air conditioner before it has wifi access? If so, what is it that I need to buy? Do you have any specific brands or models? I can't find this information anywhere...

Wayne

From what I found in my instructions book yes you need to buy another part to make it work ... I would call the place where you bought your air con from and ask them what the specific part is

Chell

Thanks. Its frustrating that they dont say what that part is! I tried contacting the place I got it from however its a warehouse and they had no idea. Ill try getting on to Fujitsu.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Chell, please call our Technical support team Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will do their best to answer your questions. We look forward to chatting with you.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives