Fujitsu Classic
See the Best Split System Air Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fujitsu

• Heating / Cooling Speed

Roger H.
Roger H.North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Professional.

We recently had 2 bedroom Air conditioners repaired by Fujitsu and now perform extremely well.
So I would like to say on behalf of my family and myself, we would like to give a very big thank you to everyone at Fujitsu for getting our Air-conditioners going again.
The service was outstanding and team’s professionalism is above the rest.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Roger Thank you for kindly placing your comments and feedback on Product Review. We value your custom, your feedback is important to us and we are pleased you've received excellent customer service.

MetzAU

Good Air Con

Recommended this to my mum when her LG split system finally gave up after 15 years, so far it has done a pretty good job in cooling and heating the house.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Metz, Thank you for providing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our mums air conditioner is going.

GreyGuru
GreyGuru

Exterior unit NOT rodent/animal proof

Purchased in March 2010.

Keeping cool

We got this as our gas heater wasnt heating the whole home it was too small but this seems to get the rest if the home . The air con works great I have very small living area and its actually too cold for me but the heating I don't like because it hits me in the face but that's because of where we had to install it so I can not fault it at all apart from saying eould be great for a bigger living area and I live in Tassie so barely need to use the air con. The remote is a bit hard for me to workout but I'm not real good with these things either. Cant say about maintenance etc yet. Has a bit of noise to it though and have to have television volume turned up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for $2,499.00.

Thankyou very much :-)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kelly we value your custom and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us and we will always do our best to assist you.

James M.
James M.Sydney, NSW

Great! If you don't need to sleep...

The air conditioner creates cold air and the positives stop there. After it was initially installed it produces normal air for the first 3 uses and after that always had a mystery smell. The detail line was checked and technician said it's normal. But I can live with a smell.

The Noise! We have but slept with it on our sat in the same from with it since it was installed. Fujitsu's own technician (not a registered installer) came out and said the level of noise is normal. This I consider as evidence that Fujitsu makes extremely loud products. Approximately every 2-3minutes there is a loud wooshing for about 30sec followed by a constant low wooshing. Unfortunately we have 3 of these the same model so our entire family can't sleep....

Purchased in October 2017.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi James, please can you kindly provide your contact details so we can discuss this further with you or alternatively contact our Service Team directly Tel: 1300 364 484 quoting ticket 600970 and we will do our best to assist you.

Liza F.
Liza F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very high quality product!

The unit copes very well with QLD summers and high demands. I also have a smaller unit in my bedroom, and it too copes exceptionally well.
The features and controls are great, particularly timed starts and/or finishes.
When the temperature gets below freezing, the units effectively defrost.

Purchased in March 2017 at SAE Group for $2,400.00.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Liza, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review, we are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning purchase. Your feedback and custom are important to us.

SabNorth Queensland, QLD

Inadequate warranty

Date PurchasedAug 2015
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
JaneBAdelaide

Love this aircon

Installed this Fujitsu a few years ago in the childrens bedroom and so impressed with its fast ability to heat or cool the room (and if I leave the door open it warms up entire upstairs. It is quiet and unobtrusive and easy to use. I was so happy with it that I recently bought another Fujitsu (talked into a different model ASTG12KMCA) and the second Fujitsu is a more powerful model but far less effective. So happy with this one, disappointed with #2.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jane, Thank you for your feedback. If you contact Fujitsu Assist on 1300 658 840 they will arrange for one of our technicians or service agents to come and have a look at the second unit.

JaneB

Thanks, I might do that. I feel there must be an issue as the difference is significant.

SabNorth Queensland, QLD

Warranty inadequate

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Streetlights
StreetlightsMelbourne

Great for an Aussie Summer

We got this air conditioner to replace an old clunker. It's heaps better. It's pumps out the cold air without being too noisy, the air flow can be directed both horizontally and vertically, and it seems quite efficient. We haven't noticed much of an increase in our power bills despite using it a lot.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Rahul
Rahulredfern

Good cooling, quiet.

Pretty basic aircon. I got 2.5 and 3.5kw systems. Surprised how quiet it is. Buying from Harvey Norman was a terrible experience, so buy elseware and make sure they have stock. The wifi model was hard to setup and lacks integration with automation systems. Overall though for the price it’s a pretty good choice.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Good air cond

Great air conditioning heats and cools a 8x6m room quite quickly has a top power option that blast out air to heat or cool room quickly easy remote to use quiet and keeps room at temp easily even on 35 degree days would recommend great value for a big air unit

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Janet S
Janet SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont honor their promotions dont buy through Harvey Norman

I was ripped off by the promotion of buying 2 air conditioners and not receiving a cashback when we purchased in the required period. I rang the Head Office in NSW Eastern Creek and they basically didnt want to know about it. Tough Luck more or less you don't have a claim number. Hey they were rude and Pauline was sarcastic. No customer satisfaction and service they couldnt care less so don't buy these aircons go for the top rated ones on Canstaar. If they do not honor a promotion from geniune customer and they can always follow up who is then they are not worth buying from or dealing with. I will be writing to head office n Japan.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Ok..

The Unit is not bad. It runs reliably . But it is a little noisy for a Bedroom. Also the minimum temp you can set it too is 18 degress which I find a little to warm for a bed room. Something like 16 degrees would be better. Also front cover that you need to fold up to clean filters has weak hinge points, one of which has broken on my unit.

Date PurchasedSept 2012
Fred

I had to replace the front cover in the end due to the week hinge.. But other than my comments above the unit is still going

Rola Rahal
Rola RahalSydney, NSW

Good Value

Bought this item a few months ago and installed it on the second floor of the house. We are very happy with the cooling and heating system, however, the air condition unit does tend to make some sound when it is on and you can hear the sound more at night.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

Ellenasked
Classic ASTG12LVCC (3.5kW / 4.8kW)

Hi. My remote won't come on. I changed the batteries and it came on for a bit but wouldn't turn the unit on. It's since went off again. I googled it and google said something about pushing an emergency start button on the unit. That started the unit but the remote still isn't working, I can't control the unit and can't turn it back off. Can anyone help please.

Metz

Consider replacing the remote.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ellen, this could be the remote control, or it could be the receiver board. To test the remote please use your smartphone and place it into selfie mode angle remote so you can see the end of the remote control on the screen and press the button a few times. If you see it flash, this would indicate the infrared signal has been sent and the receiver board may not be picking this up which would indicate a technician is required to confirm. Alternatively please call our Technical Support team who will also do their best to assist you. Tel: 1300 364 484.

Ellen

Thank you. There was no flash, does this mean it was the remote control? Can these be bought separately?
Thank you again.

Andrew O.
Andrew O.asked
Classic ASTG12LVCC (3.5kW / 4.8kW)

What area in m3 will this effectively heat and cool

About 20-30 metres

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Andrew, You can check this out by using our Economatch guide via this link https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/residential-range/economatch

Debra Axelsonasked
Classic

Hello, I have a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning unit, Model # ASTG30LFF. I clean the filters regularly. My question is are their filters available of a higher quality, like a HEPA type that would be superior in keeping the air cleaner, in these trying times.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Debra, Thank you for your question the filters we have aren't HEPA type, we do have upgraded filters which will depend on the Fujitsu Air conditioning unit you have. Please can you kindly check the model information which can be located on the right-hand side and we will then be able to check for you.

ASTG30LFCC

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Debra, Thank you for kindly providing your model information. Please can you DM us to provide your address and as a valued customer we will send these to you as a complimentary gesture.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives

Fujitsu Classic

Compare all 7 Fujitsu Classic
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Price (RRP) $1,005.00$1,499.00$1,495.00$1,695.00
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power2.5 kW3.5 kW6.3 kW7.1 kW
Heating Power3.4 kW4.8 kW7.2 kW8 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 4 stars3 stars2 stars2 stars
Heating Energy Rating 4.5 stars4 stars2.5 stars2.5 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)NoNoNoNo
Indoor Unit Dimensions 293 X 790 X 225 mm293 x 790 x 225 mm293 x 790 x 225 mm320 x 998 x 238 mm
Indoor Weight9.5 kg9.5 kg10 kg14 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level41 dB42 dB48 dB49 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 540 x 660 x 290 mm540 x 790 x 290 mm320 x 790 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm
Outdoor Weight25 kg34 kg40 kg41 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level47 dB48 dB55 dB55 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level64 dB66 dB72 dB71 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Compare all 7 Fujitsu Classic