3.1

Metz

MetzAU

Good Air Con

Recommended this to my mum when her LG split system finally gave up after 15 years, so far it has done a pretty good job in cooling and heating the house.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Metz, Thank you for providing your feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how our mums air conditioner is going.

Roger H.

Roger H.North Queensland, QLD

Absolute junk

We had Installed 5 Fujitsu Air-conditioners(cooling only) in our dream home situated in Nth QLD 5/6 years ago and had problems in the first 12 months and on going issues after until warranty expired.
I contacted Fujitsu and tried negotiating with them regarding a well known fault with this model and was fobbed off.

My family and I were very disappointed with Fujitsu with the lack of respect they showed and very very poor customer service.
Never again

Purchased in June 2015 at Betta Home Living.

Room Type Small Bedroom
GreyGuru

GreyGuru

Exterior unit NOT rodent/animal proof

Purchased in March 2010.

Keeping cool

We got this as our gas heater wasnt heating the whole home it was too small but this seems to get the rest if the home . The air con works great I have very small living area and its actually too cold for me but the heating I don't like because it hits me in the face but that's because of where we had to install it so I can not fault it at all apart from saying eould be great for a bigger living area and I live in Tassie so barely need to use the air con. The remote is a bit hard for me to workout but I'm not real good with these things either. Cant say about maintenance etc yet. Has a bit of noise to it though and have to have television volume turned up.

Purchased in August 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$2,499.00.

Home Insulation Level Not sure
Room Type Living/Dining Area

Thankyou very much :-)

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Kelly we value your custom and if you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us and we will always do our best to assist you.

James M.

James M.Sydney, NSW

Great! If you don't need to sleep...

The air conditioner creates cold air and the positives stop there. After it was initially installed it produces normal air for the first 3 uses and after that always had a mystery smell. The detail line was checked and technician said it's normal. But I can live with a smell.

The Noise! We have but slept with it on our sat in the same from with it since it was installed. Fujitsu's own technician (not a registered installer) came out and said the level of noise is normal. This I consider as evidence that Fujitsu makes extremely loud products. Approximately every 2-3minutes there is a loud wooshing for about 30sec followed by a constant low wooshing. Unfortunately we have 3 of these the same model so our entire family can't sleep....

Purchased in October 2017.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Small Bedroom
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi James, please can you kindly provide your contact details so we can discuss this further with you or alternatively contact our Service Team directly Tel: 1300 364 484 quoting ticket 600970 and we will do our best to assist you.

Liza F.

Liza F.South East Queensland, QLD

Very high quality product!

The unit copes very well with QLD summers and high demands. I also have a smaller unit in my bedroom, and it too copes exceptionally well.
The features and controls are great, particularly timed starts and/or finishes.
When the temperature gets below freezing, the units effectively defrost.

Purchased in March 2017 at SAE Group for A$2,400.00.

Room Type Large Bedroom and Living/Dining Area
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Liza, Thank you for taking the time to place your comments and rating on Product Review, we are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Air Conditioning purchase. Your feedback and custom are important to us.

SabNorth Queensland, QLD

Inadequate warranty

JaneBAdelaide

Love this aircon

Installed this Fujitsu a few years ago in the childrens bedroom and so impressed with its fast ability to heat or cool the room (and if I leave the door open it warms up entire upstairs. It is quiet and unobtrusive and easy to use. I was so happy with it that I recently bought another Fujitsu (talked into a different model ASTG12KMCA) and the second Fujitsu is a more powerful model but far less effective. So happy with this one, disappointed with #2.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Jane, Thank you for your feedback. If you contact Fujitsu Assist on 1300 658 840 they will arrange for one of our technicians or service agents to come and have a look at the second unit.

JaneB

Thanks, I might do that. I feel there must be an issue as the difference is significant.

SabNorth Queensland, QLD

Warranty inadequate

Streetlights

StreetlightsMelbourne

Great for an Aussie Summer

We got this air conditioner to replace an old clunker. It's heaps better. It's pumps out the cold air without being too noisy, the air flow can be directed both horizontally and vertically, and it seems quite efficient. We haven't noticed much of an increase in our power bills despite using it a lot.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
Rahul

Rahulredfern

Good cooling, quiet.

Pretty basic aircon. I got 2.5 and 3.5kw systems. Surprised how quiet it is. Buying from Harvey Norman was a terrible experience, so buy elseware and make sure they have stock. The wifi model was hard to setup and lacks integration with automation systems. Overall though for the price it’s a pretty good choice.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Lou fab

Lou fabIllawarra, NSW

Good air cond

Great air conditioning heats and cools a 8x6m room quite quickly has a top power option that blast out air to heat or cool room quickly easy remote to use quiet and keeps room at temp easily even on 35 degree days would recommend great value for a big air unit

Date PurchasedJan 2017
Janet S

Janet SAU

Dont honor their promotions dont buy through Harvey Norman

I was ripped off by the promotion of buying 2 air conditioners and not receiving a cashback when we purchased in the required period. I rang the Head Office in NSW Eastern Creek and they basically didnt want to know about it. Tough Luck more or less you don't have a claim number. Hey they were rude and Pauline was sarcastic. No customer satisfaction and service they couldnt care less so don't buy these aircons go for the top rated ones on Canstaar. If they do not honor a promotion from geniune customer and they can always follow up who is then they are not worth buying from or dealing with. I will be writing to head office n Japan.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Ok..

The Unit is not bad. It runs reliably . But it is a little noisy for a Bedroom. Also the minimum temp you can set it too is 18 degress which I find a little to warm for a bed room. Something like 16 degrees would be better. Also front cover that you need to fold up to clean filters has weak hinge points, one of which has broken on my unit.

Date PurchasedSep 2012
Fred

I had to replace the front cover in the end due to the week hinge.. But other than my comments above the unit is still going

Rola Rahal

Rola RahalSydney, NSW

Good Value

Bought this item a few months ago and installed it on the second floor of the house. We are very happy with the cooling and heating system, however, the air condition unit does tend to make some sound when it is on and you can hear the sound more at night.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Miss AE

Miss AE

Air con OK but remote control lacking.

A note for anyone considering Fujitsu split systems. Be very wary of their basic clunky chunky remote controls. Many other brands have far better remotes. Fujitsu remotes have no backlight and poor renge sensitivity. Daikin, on the other hand has stunning new black hi-tech backlit remote and even much cheaper brands have better remotes. You really need backlighting for night-time use. Be warned. I was trapped. But you can buy very nice generic remotes online that work better than the uninspiring basic stock standard Fujitsu remote.

Date PurchasedJun 2017
onon2000

onon2000

Very good for value especially with the cashback offer.

Very happy with the cooling and heating. The unit was not as quiet as I thought during the night when I have it on quiet mode compared to the Panasonic I had in my previous place. Installation didn't have any problems. Easy to use. I did find it a bit weird however when it is running because the front flap panel opens up from the top down and I thought it was broken but it is normal.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cheryl H

Cheryl H

quiet and cool

itis cooling fast and quiet in the room. And easy to used the mind on and I set up every thing when over night can feel quiet nice to sleep in summer night. And I encourage my mums house to have one also. 5 starts to chice this brand. Ha

Date PurchasedFeb 2011
Roger

RogerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australia's Dumbest Air

Thing works. heats in winter cools in summer using a dumb remote control. there are no smarts to this thing. Due to the remote control configuration, you can't get it to work with an aftermarket aircon control system (like Sensibo) to smarten it up because Fujitsu tried to be "smart" with their remote - problem is that if your internet-connected command thingy tries to control the aircon, the remote dumbly sits there and misses everything. I sorely miss my old Samsung wifi enabled wonder with the heating/cooling scheduling and phone app. If you want to come home to a warm house in winter or a cool house in summer - remember to leave this power hungry behemoth running while you're out!!!

Karen

Karen

Fantastic value

This air conditioning unit is amazing. It is quiet and efficient in every way. We dont even know when its on and the temperature is always constant. The purchase point price and the cost of running the unit is excellent. It is perfect for our lifestyle and perfect for easy living.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Debra Axelsonasked

Classic

Hello, I have a Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioning unit, Model # ASTG30LFF. I clean the filters regularly. My question is are their filters available of a higher quality, like a HEPA type that would be superior in keeping the air cleaner, in these trying times.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Debra, Thank you for your question the filters we have aren't HEPA type, we do have upgraded filters which will depend on the Fujitsu Air conditioning unit you have. Please can you kindly check the model information which can be located on the right-hand side and we will then be able to check for you.

ASTG30LFCC

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Debra, Thank you for kindly providing your model information. Please can you DM us to provide your address and as a valued customer we will send these to you as a complimentary gesture.

Sandie C.

Sandie C.asked

Classic ASTG24LFCC (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

How do you remove the front cover?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Sandie, The front cover is hinged on the top. If you pull it towards yourself and upwards you will be able to open it. Let me know if you need any further assistance or call us on 1300 364 484 when you are doing it so we can talk you through the process.

Sandie C.

Sandie C.asked

Classic ASTG24LFCC (7.1kW / 8.0kW)

How do you take off the front cover?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives