21Fujitsu Classic

3.7

Roger H.
Roger H.North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding Service and Professional

We recently had 2 bedroom Air conditioners repaired by Fujitsu and now perform extremely well.
So I would like to say on behalf of my family and myself, we would like to give a very big thank you to everyone at Fujitsu for getting our Air-conditioners going again.
The service was outstanding and team’s professionalism is above the rest.
 Show details ·  1
Metz
MetzAU24 posts

Good Air Con

Recommended this to my mum when her LG split system finally gave up after 15 years, so far it has done a pretty good job in cooling and heating the house. Show reply
GreyGuru
GreyGuru68 posts
  Classic
kelly
kelly12 posts

Keeping cool

We got this as our gas heater wasnt heating the whole home it was too small but this seems to get the rest if the home . The air con works great I have very small living area and its actually too cold for me but the heating I don't like because it hits me in the face but that's because of where we had to install it so I can not fault it at all apart from saying eould be great for a bigger living area and I live in Tassie so barely need to use the air con. The remote is a bit hard for me to workout but I'm not real good with these things either. Cant say about maintenance etc yet. Has a bit of noise to it though and have to have television volume turned up. Show details ·  5
James M.
James M.Sydney, NSW3 posts
  Classic

Great! If you don't need to sleep

The air conditioner creates cold air and the positives stop there. After it was initially installed it produces normal air for the first 3 uses and after that always had a mystery smell. The detail line was checked and technician said it's normal. But I can live with a smell.

The Noise! We have but slept with it on our sat in the same from with it since it was installed. Fujitsu's own technician (not a registered installer) came out and said the level of noise is normal. This I consider as evidence that Fujitsu makes extremely loud products. Approximately every 2-3minutes there is a loud wooshing for about 30sec followed by a constant low wooshing. Unfortunately we have 3 of these the same model so our entire family can't sleep.... Show details

Fujitsu   DM

Hi James, please can you kindly provide your contact details so we can discuss this further with you or alternatively contact our Service Team directly Tel: 1300 364 484 quoting ticket 600970 and we will do our best to assist you.

Liza F.
Liza F.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Verified ASTG12LVCC

Very high quality product!

The unit copes very well with QLD summers and high demands. I also have a smaller unit in my bedroom, and it too copes exceptionally well.
The features and controls are great, particularly timed starts and/or finishes.
When the temperature gets below freezing, the units effectively defrost. Show details ·  1
Sab
SabNorth Queensland, QLD6 posts
JaneB
JaneBAdelaide17 posts

Love this aircon

Installed this Fujitsu a few years ago in the childrens bedroom and so impressed with its fast ability to heat or cool the room (and if I leave the door open it warms up entire upstairs. It is quiet and unobtrusive and easy to use. I was so happy with it that I recently bought another Fujitsu (talked into a different model ASTG12KMCA) and the second Fujitsu is a more powerful model but far less effective. So happy with this one, disappointed with #2.

Show details ·  2

Sab
SabNorth Queensland, QLD6 posts
Streetlights
StreetlightsMelbourne8 posts
  ASTG24LFCC

Great for an Aussie Summer

We got this air conditioner to replace an old clunker. It's heaps better. It's pumps out the cold air without being too noisy, the air flow can be directed both horizontally and vertically, and it seems quite efficient. We haven't noticed much of an increase in our power bills despite using it a lot.

Rahul
Rahulredfern13 posts

Good cooling, quiet

Pretty basic aircon. I got 2.5 and 3.5kw systems. Surprised how quiet it is. Buying from Harvey Norman was a terrible experience, so buy elseware and make sure they have stock. The wifi model was hard to setup and lacks integration with automation systems. Overall though for the price it’s a pretty good choice.

Lou fab
Lou fabIllawarra, NSW28 posts
  ASTG24LFCC

Good air cond

Great air conditioning heats and cools a 8x6m room quite quickly has a top power option that blast out air to heat or cool room quickly easy remote to use quiet and keeps room at temp easily even on 35 degree days would recommend great value for a big air unit

Janet S
Janet SSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Dont honor their promotions dont buy through Harvey Norman

I was ripped off by the promotion of buying 2 air conditioners and not receiving a cashback when we purchased in the required period. I rang the Head Office in NSW Eastern Creek and they basically didnt want to know about it. Tough Luck more or less you don't have a claim number. Hey they were rude and Pauline was sarcastic. No customer satisfaction and service they couldnt care less so don't buy these aircons go for the top rated ones on Canstaar. If they do not honor a promotion from geniune customer and they can always follow up who is then they are not worth buying from or dealing with. I will be writing to head office n Japan.

Fred16 posts

Ok

The Unit is not bad. It runs reliably . But it is a little noisy for a Bedroom. Also the minimum temp you can set it too is 18 degress which I find a little to warm for a bed room. Something like 16 degrees would be better. Also front cover that you need to fold up to clean filters has weak hinge points, one of which has broken on my unit.

Fred

I had to replace the front cover in the end due to the week hinge.. But other than my comments above the unit is still going

Rola Rahal
Rola RahalSydney, NSW21 posts

Good Value

Bought this item a few months ago and installed it on the second floor of the house. We are very happy with the cooling and heating system, however, the air condition unit does tend to make some sound when it is on and you can hear the sound more at night.

Hilary
Hilary · Classic ASTG18LVCC (5.0kW / 6.0kW)

When we're Fujitsu DC inverter
model ASTG18LVCC heat pumps discontinued?

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Hilary please call Fujitsu Sales Team who will do their best to assist you Tel: 1300 364 484

vlinder
vlinder · Classic ASTG30LFCC (8.0kW / 9.0kW)

WOW!! I have been informed the above AC is a new model ??
Very confused now!

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Vlinder. The LFCC is still currently available but is shortly coming to its end of life for sales. It is still shown on our website external link .

Fujitsu   DM

The replacement model will be these models external link

Thanks so much!
This model is sold out here. and i think smaller ?

Terry M.
Terry M. · Classic ASTG09LVCC (2.5kW / 3.4kW)

Condensate is leaking from underside of indoor unit, how do I remove front panel to confirm drip tray has not dislodged from drain pipe.

Fujitsu   DM

Hi Terry, please contact our technicians on 1300 364 484 so they can assist you in removing the front panel.

Compare all Fujitsu Classic listings
CategorySplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air ConditionersSplit System Air Conditioners
Features Inverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote ControlInverter, On/Off Timer and Remote Control
Cooling Power2.5 kW7.1 kW3.5 kW8 kW
Heating Power3.4 kW8 kW4.8 kW9 kW
Reverse Cycle YesYesYesYes
TypeFull System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)Full System (Indoor & Outdoor Unit)
Cooling Energy Rating 4.5 stars3 stars4.5 stars3 stars
Heating Energy Rating 3.5 stars3 stars3.5 stars2 stars
Operating Temperature for Cooling-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46-10 to +46
Operating Temperature for Heating-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24-15 to +24
Auto Cleaning (Self Cleaning)NoNoNoNo
Indoor Unit Dimensions 293 X 790 X 225 mm320 x 998 x 238 mm293 x 790 x 225 mm320 x 998 x 238 mm
Indoor Weight9.5 kg14 kg9.5 kg14 kg
Max Indoor Sound Pressure Level41 dB49 dB42 dB49 dB
Outdoor Unit Dimensions 540 x 660 x 290 mm620 x 790 x 290 mm540 x 790 x 290 mm830 x 900 x 330 mm
Outdoor Weight25 kg41 kg34 kg61 kg
Max Outdoor Sound Pressure Level47 dB55 dB48 dB53 dB
Max Outdoor Sound Power Level64 dB71 dB66 dB68 dB
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)