Fujitsu High Static Single Phase

Fujitsu High Static Single Phase Questions & Answers

ARTG30LHTA (9.0kW / 11.2kW), ARTG45LHTA, ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW), etc...

28 questions from our users

Richard

Richardasked

I have a Fujitsu ARTG54LHTC , can a infra red remote control be used with this.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Richard, Thank you for your question, please be advised you can use UTY-LRHYM IR Receiver kit which can be purchased from Fujitsu Sales Department finished goods item. Please note this can only be used whilst pointing to the Fujitsu cassette. If you would like to discuss this further please call to speak to our Technical Support team who will do their best to assist you. TEl: 1300 364 484.

Nick

Nickasked

Hi there,
For a 4 bedroom house (195m2) and 6 EER ,how many KW do I need? What's the maximum Kw in Fujitsu air conditioners for a single phase?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

HI Nick thanks for your question on Product Review. For areas larger than 65m2, please contact your local Fujitsu Dealer to discuss the right solution for you, e.g. two or more Fujitsu split systems, a multi-head unit or even a ducted system, to ensure your Fujitsu comfort needs are met.
For single-phase please see on our website ARTG60LHTB - 15.8kW(C)/18.0kW(H) ARTG60LDTA - 15.8kW(C)/ 18.0kW(H)
For further details please visit our website https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/residential-range/ducted/single-phase#Content_products

rossofbalmain

rossofbalmainasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW)

What is the difference between single phase and three phase for efficiency, capacity and cooling ability?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rossofbalmain, the Single phase is a single power supply 240v/ac whereas three-phase is three lines of 240v/per phase to neutral and 415v/ac between phases. Main benefit of 3 phase against single-phase would be 3 phase spreads the amperage at startup and run, drawing fewer amps than a single-phase, leading to lower costs due to lower amp draw. To discuss this further please call our Technical Support team on Tel: 1300 364 484 and they will happily chat to you.

Johan F.asked

I had an ARTG54LHTC installed. The documentation shows a menu item "RC Sensor Control", but my controller does not have this menu. It is essential that I make the controller use the thermostat in the remote controller, because the roof temperature causes the return air thermostat to read to high. What can I do?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Johan, You will have to enter the function settings on the controller by turning the system off at the controller. Then enable function settings, 00:42:01 enter then 00:48:01 enter. Exit function settings and isolate the power supply for 1 minute. Restart the system. If you have any trouble with this, you can contact our Fujitsu Assist Technical Support on 1300 364 484 and they will happily assist you.

Johan F.

Thanks for the response. It has not helped yet. Please provide more details. My exact RC is the"backlit controller" as described on https://www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/docs/default-source/Brochures/fujitsu_ducted_range_brochure_web_lr.pdf . The part that is not clear is how to enter those numbers. There is no such option and I have consulted YouTube and asked the supplier/installer to assist, so it is certainly not obvious. I suspect your advice relates to an older model.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Johan, as each remote is different are you able to contact us and one of our technicians can talk you through the process? Alternatively, if you provide your number they will call you.

Cal

Calasked

Hi I have artc 72 latu model installed. Indoor unit runs in slow speed giving a hum after it achieved the desired temperature. Is this normal? Is there a way to stop this. Installer has no idea and send a request for warranty.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Cal, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. From your description, you have provided there could be several different issues with your indoor unit and we would suggest you book a service call as soon as possible. Please call Tel: 1300 364 484 and we will happily provide the nearest Fujitsu Service agents in your area.

Rez

Rezasked

Thank you everyone. i am about to get a Ducted Reverse Cycle Air con and i was about to go with Fujitsu but now that i read the reviews i am choosing Daikin. i have seen great reviews about Daikin.

RonB22999
RonB22999

We must have read different reviews we replaced our unit with a big Jujitsu had it in for 2 1/2 years. Very happy with it.Good reliable strong setup really economical and quiet. Put in by H&H aircon. We have breathing problems and aircon on a lot more than usual.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. We are delighted to hear you are pleased with your Fujitsu Airconditioning and this has been especially helpful in regards to your breathing problems. Your custom and feedback is important to us.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Rez, it's an important time when deciding which Ducted Airconditioner to choose. If you would like any further information regarding Fujitsu Ducted Airconditioning units please don't hesitate to contact our Sales Department directly on Tel: 1300 364 484 or kindly private message us your details and we will happily connect with you.

mick

mickasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG60LHTB (15.8kW / 18.0kW)

Can this system be zoned?

Wazza
Wazza

the answer is yes

JOE GORT

the reason i used this system is it bolts to the side of the old system which is already zoned

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Mick, Yes this air conditioner can be zoned. It is something your installer would be able to do for you.

stephen Best

stephen Bestasked

what is the difference between ARTG30LHTA and ARTG36LHTAC

JOE GORT

sorry not an expert probably best to ask the manufacturer

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Stephen, Thank you for your question on Product Review. The difference between ARTG30LHTA and ARTG36LHTAC is:
ARTG30LHTA is a 9kW high static ducted indoor unit with a double fan outdoor units and the ARTG36LHTAC is a 10.5kW high static ducted indoor unit with a single fan outdoor. Should you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do our best to assist you.

Paddy

Paddyasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA

What does Error code Er 11.2 mean. I understand from the manual that this is an indoor unit fault.

JOE GORT

Hi Paddy as i am not a tech sorry i can,t help you.

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Paddy, Thank you for taking the time to place your question on Product Review. Please contact our technical support team regarding the error code you have displayed on your Fujitsu air conditioning unit and they will do their best to assist you. Free Toll 1300 364 484.

Eddie
Eddie

I have the same fault error, what was the outcome or solution?

dennis

dennisasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA

My ART-45L has failed after 11 years and i have been advised i need to replace the external inverter. Is 11 years the life span on Fujitsu home a/c units?

Hi
i can,t really give you a definitive answer , i just look at did i get value for money 10 years seems pretty good . my Carrier was still going when i pulled it out but was getting too expensive to run. May i suggest if the outside unit is had the inside unit would not be far behind.Cheers Joe

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Dennis, Thank you for taking the time to place your comment on Product Review. Your feedback is important to us. In regards to your query, depending on the usage and the maintenance regime in place, the product life varies, you would also need to weigh up the estimated repair costs versus the estimated replacement cost including the warranty given on a new system. Please contact us directly so we can assist you further Toll Free Number 1300364 484.

Bill

Billasked

What is the price on 8 & 12 kw unit only?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi Bill, In regards to your question regarding pricing of Fujitsu Inverter Ducted Air Conditioning unit, please contact one of our Fujitsu Approved partners they will provide an obiligation free quote. Please visit our website to find the nearest stockist for you and they will do their best to assist you. www.fujitsugeneral.com.au/find-a-stockist

NikNik

NikNikasked

I have just purchased a house with a R410A ducted model installed... was very happy and excited to finally have ducted but now it just seems to be a problem. First a copper pipe cracked near compressor... had it repaired ($900) and 2 weeks later it cracked down further. Now I'm told it can't be repaired and I have to replace whole compressor... how much is a compressor setup for this model?

Fujitsu A.Fujitsu

Hi NikNiki, Thank you for taking the time to place your view on Product Review. Your feedback is important to us. We are sorry to hear about the experience you are having with your Fujitsu Ducted Air Conditioning system. Please contact us so we can discuss this directly with you on Toll Free Number 1300 364 484 and we will do our best to assist you.

MGM

MGMasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG45LDTA (12.5kW / 14.0kW)

Just wondering what ball park figure I should be looking at for the ARTG45LHTA unit for 8 outlets and six zones. Also wondering if apart from horsepower and cost if there is a major difference between that and the 36?

Tyler_

Depending on the job, install costs can be anywhere from $5000-$8000, it really depends on your situation and the job itself. Best to get someone reliable and whom does quality work to pop out and have a look around with you. Generally no one will give an installation price as it varies to much, with out doing a site check or receiving house plans.

The only difference between the two spec wise is the running current draw, which is roughly a 3 amp difference, Indoor dimensions 36 (400x1050x500) 45 (425x1250x490) Outdoor units are the same, both use 3/8 - 5/8 pipe, both r410a.

If you need anything else, the fujitsugeneral website is great. I believe there is a store in Logan somewhere.

Gregasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG45LDTA (12.5kW / 14.0kW)

How many energy efficiency stars is the unit?
Regards

Hi Greg,

Ducted units do not have a star rating so to speak, they have EER and COP ratings. In lay-mans terms its just an energy rating off both cooling and heating, a lot of it is in the specs section of the Ducted brochure.

Gregasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG45LHTA

Does this model come with the touch screen controller or is it an optional extra?
Regards

G. Hi
G. Hi

Ducted systems come with a wall mounted screen and some with another controller with the ability to alter the vents going to each zone. You would have to check before buying as in some units the zone supply is either open or shut and the better ones it is adjustable in %

Tyler_

Slimline+ all the way up to High static 3 phase, comes with a standard back-lit controller. I recommend the advantage air E-zone control, as you can control each zone, change each zone by 5% intervals. Optional wall sensors are available to, helps to balance the system.

Shafaqat Aliasked

High Static Single Phase ARTG36LHTA (10.5kW / 12.1kW)

Can the vents be closed if they are not being used?

Chris
Chris

The vents in my installation cannot be closed. But I would not want them to be. The vents are not Fujitsu branded- I believe you can choose whichever vents you want..... to suit your needs. You would need to speak to your installer.
Cheers

Shafaqat Ali

I did speak to them and they said vents cannot be closed, I will ask if they can install close able vents rather than having a separate zone.

Tyler_

All ducted installs should have dampers as standard, if not you should really talk to the installer. Costly to do after the fact.

Ang

Angasked

FUJITSU Reverse cycle Model AOTG45LBTA just been installed with our builder. House size approx 310sqm. Will it be powerful enough?

AdamVW1958

We have a 190sqm home with 4 zones. We have had the system for 3 seasons now and it seems to work quite adequately in our home. We found that in winter it was more than enough and in summer is fine with temperatures outside into the high 30s even with all four zones on. Not sure how you will go with a 310sqm home but with zones you may be fine.

EJO

EJOasked

any problems with model aotg45slatl giving off chemical fumes in cooling mode and possible causes?

AdamVW1958

Have not had any issues at all. Had the unit since June last year.

trmacjr

trmacjrasked

ive just got a aotg45latl,had for 3 months now,and my power bills have sky rocketed,does anyone else have this problem

AdamVW1958

My first power bill was about $400 for two months higher, however my second that I just received is less then $200 more. I have looked more closely at how I use but as I have solar power, I am hoping when I use the ac during the day for cooling instead of at night for heating, my bills might be less. I also haven't factored in the savings I made from not using gas heating but that was maybe $50 per month.
So I think to use the ac is maybe $5 to $7 per day over winter.

Hi,

The Fujitsu units them selves are actually quite efficient, they have the latest in terms of parts. A lot of efficiency has to come from the customer themselves, I know for a fact I wasn't aware of these things that do contribute to a hefty power bill.

-Zones, What zones are you having on? Are you trying to condition the whole house at once? Consider how often you spend in each room and adjust your zones and or timers accordingly.

-What temperature are you trying to achieve? Keep in mind small chances like running on 18-22 degrees can make you unit work hard unnecessarily. 23-24 Ideally

-Are you closing your blinds? Windows and sliding doors are a big heat load.

-Ask your installer if your unit is short cycling due to thermostat positioning, wouldn't hurt to ask for a 3rd party opinion as to whether the unit has been under or over sized

Elleasked

I have an EE (error message) on my control pad flashing. My outside unit (Fujitsu ARTC60LCTU) is not working even though there is power to it. Is there some sort of reset code anyone knows that can be punched in to get the system to work again?

Ray
Ray

The service man had to replace 2 electronic boards to fix the issue that I had.
However they did tell me to urn off the circuit breaker for 20 minutes, this didn't work for me, but it does reset the unit.
Give it a go.

Elle

Thanks. If only my problem was so simple as a reset. I had a technician in today who adviced me that I needed an electronic board replaced also

Basil Good
Basil Good

I believe that EE (error message) means that the indoor unit is not communicating with the outdoor unit. When I had this message I turned off the unit at the power board for a short time but when I turned it back on and tried to start the unit the EE message came back. I could also hear the compressor "clicking" as it tried unsuccessfully to start. It turned out that the compressor had gone and I had to replace it together with the main board. The technician also installed an air dryer in a copper line since installing a new compressor necessitated cutting the line which exposed the system to the atmosphere. Fujitsu were more helpful when I contacted them again, provided a list of parts with a diagram. I was able to get the parts required direct from them. The total cost including freight was about $1965.00 and the dryer was source locally for $63.00. Added to this was re-gasing and labour. The probable cause of the problem was lack of use of the split system air conditioner. The technician said that it should be run for an hour every week whether we needed it or not.

Get an answer from our members and Fujitsu representatives