Furniture Bazaar
Listing monitored by Furniture Bazaar

Pommie1
Pommie1

Just what we were looking for.

*The Joondalup Store is well laid out, bright and airy and easy to walk around.
*Very satisfied with the range of products.
*The quality of our purchases was excellent and we are very satisfied.
* We had to assemble the table ourselves and it was an easy task with two people.
*Staff in the store were very helpful and informative--the Store Managers knowledge was excellent.

Excellent service by store manager Adam at Midland

I have been hunting around for furniture for my new house at a few stores. I liked the service offered by Adam, the store manager at Midland. He helped me in selecting the right furniture while working out the floor space from my floor plan. He made me feel so comfortable asking all the questions in studying their products. All the best Adam and Furniture Bazaar Midland !

Other Furniture Shops

Found my perfect lounge suite!

Found my perfect modular lounge for our home! Staff were very helpful and explained all the functions it had to offer

Waste of money on Santiago 6 Seater Chaise Bonded Fabric

I purchased Santiago 6 Seater Chaise Bonded Fabric even purchased carecover which cost extra.
I have cared really well for the lounge, it started pilling of in second year of using it.
I thought I would be covered by carecover but no they don't cover anything so please don't waste money on that. When you're abut to purchase they said yes sure everything is covered but it's not. Nothing is covered.
If my lounge is start pilling of which is almost not in use at all everybody will.
I will never pay for any extra protection for warranty just waste of money. On the photos is only beginning of pilling of now its all sofa pilling. So paid almost $4000 for nothing.

Lynette
LynettePerth, WA

Great products

The store was easy to navigate, Very satisfied with the range of products found what I was looking for.
Absolutely happy with the quality. Only had to remove furniture from boxes easy.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Appearance As advertised

Liz
LizPerth, WA

Happy Sleeper Mattress

I have the Happy Sleeper Queen size mattress
This mattress is amazing and well worth the price. Best sleep I’ve had in years and totally stopped my back from aching. Highly recommend

Oana J.
Oana J.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service

We bought a couple of pieces from the Midland store today. The manager Adam was fantastic, very helpful and friendly :) we would go back just for the customer service. Recommended us a nice BEIGE sofa. Love it.

Amazing staff and customer service

Bought a few dining furniture a coffee table for my living room and the staff was absolutely amazing. Especially this one employee, karolina, she assisted me with my whole purchase and gave very genuine advice the whole time. Will be purchasing again

Most Unprofessional people

jeet w.
jeet w.Perth, WA

Lounge peeling off

Bought expensive lounge only few years ago. It’s start peeling off. No help been offered by furniture bazaar on contacting. Very unprofessional, dodgy. Would never buy again

Em T
Em T

Terrible quality and even Worse Aftersales Care

Adrianna
AdriannaPerth, WA

Do not purchase from furniture bazaar!!

I will not be purchasing from furniture bazaar again and advise all people to do the same.

Our lounge that we purchased a few years ago starting peeling. We contacted furniture bazaar to see if this could be fixed and was told that our warranty was up so no. We had someone come and have a look at the lounge and we were told that this was a manufacturing fault as we don’t have children or pets so the lounge should not be doing this considering it is not old.

We went back and forth with furniture bazaar who were extremely rude and unprofessional and didn’t get anywhere with them.

Since these pictures have been taken the whole top corner has peeled and more of the lounge is starting to to the same.

Do not purchase from this store!

Ann
AnnPerth, WA

Customer service from pick up Cannington

Staff at pick up Cannington are lazy rude argumentative and dismissive of customers
Waited on three separate occasions to be served
Third time pick up staff member requested an apology for making him work 5 mins during his break period.
After complaint to Furniture Bazaar received automated email from Furniture Bazaar
As a customer I feel complaining serves no purpose

Product Appearance As advertised
Luke
LukePerth, WA

Quality and Affordable

Can’t fault Shannon and the Furniture Bazaar team at Joondalup. We compared many competitors styles, prices, service and found the lounge we wanted at a great price. Shannon was honest and very informative about the products to the extent of being transparent enough to encourage me to see another store as what may be best for my family. This further emphasised the customer first experience. I am very happy with the quality, comfort and style of the lounge and pricing was also was very much on point. They deliver, unpack and assemble lounge and make it all too easy for you.

Thanks again.

Ammar
AmmarPerth, WA

Rude behaviour of CS rep

Had a bad CS experience at this store today. Went in with wife and kids to buy a modular lounge. Saw a 3 seater black colour for $1600. Another outlet was selling it for $1200. Asked the CS rep why yours is expensive? And showed him the add. He said it's not new coz it's not in the box. Then he said 'OK you go and buy from there and left without any further conversation. We felt like we have done something wrong. Stood there for another 5 mins but no one came to talk to us. Will never be going back to this outlet again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo