2,375 reviews
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

King bed

We recently purchased a King size bed as marked on the Clearance ticket only to find out after we got it home and assembled it that it was designed for a queen size mattress with overhang on three sides. A king size mattress will fit with 200mm sticking out the end. The manager was very rude and refused to discuss the matter asking me to leave the store. When I proved them wrong they offered the money back. I have decided to cut the bed to suite my standard mattress.

Chelsea

ChelseaPerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Store layout is great. Easy to navigate.
Love that they have “always on sale” and floor stock sale.

Great customer service. Checked if we were alright but were not pushy.

Tammy Hall

Tammy HallPerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted

I found the store easy to locate with plenty of parking, and there it was the exact lounge suite I wanted and it had 50% off lounge suites so it was perfect in size and color, I don't think I have had an easier shop with staff willing to help. I would highly recommend the quality of furniture and the helpful staff.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Tracey Dodds

Tracey DoddsPerth, WA

Great bargain on a queen size bed frame

Lovely clean and easy to get around store, great range of products and great prices, purchased a lovely Queen size bed frame, for a great price at the store today

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Customer1

Customer1Perth, WA

Customer service really bad

Its really disappointing when the lack of customer service is so obvious yet people remain employed in customer service roles. I have purchased an item from this Company in Osbourne park but called the Cannington as the pick up warehouse is in Cannington. I required a basic piece of of information, box size, and was told in no uncertain terms the I've called the wrong store then the lady simply hung up the phone on me! Seriously a disgraceful way to be treated and we won't shop with them again.

Janelle P.

Janelle P.

be careful in what they trick you to sign

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Just what we needed.

Last week we purchased the Trinity Single Leather Electric Recliner chair for our holiday home at Seabird. Once located in our lounge and fully "road tested" we didn't see how we could live with another. So today we picked up another so we'll have a matching pair. The voice controlled chair has generated more that a few laughs with friends and family.

Buyer beware!

Excellent Customer Service and Product

We were greeted by the manager Shannon who listened to our requirements for a new lounge suite. He was none pushy, polite, efficient and knowledgeable. The product we choose was on sale and we received a few days later. The delivery was on time and the men were helpful and extremely well mannered. The overall experience was easy , professional and we would not hesitate to recommend the product, delivery and most importantly Shannon and Furniture Bazaar .

peeved1

peeved1Perth, WA

Refused to allow Zip payment

As stated on their website they accept Zip Pay as payment, went into store only to be told because the item was already reduced on sale Zip Payment wont be accepted, was forced into a 4 week layby instead. Found out now that they cant refuse Zip Payment for marked down items. Wont be shopping there again after being lied to

Buyer Beware

Item purchased in September but had to wait until December before item was available. Now have to collect item from their warehouse not the store we purchased from. Emailed management with complaint but never even received a reply. Would never buy from this store again

Tegan

TeganPerth, WA

I’m excited for my new sofa

Great store with friendly non pushy customer service. I had my eye on the sofa I bought and I’m so excited to receive it. What’s better it had a great discount

Georgia N.

Georgia N.Perth, WA

Great prices!! Thank you.

Walked in and loved the range they had on offer compared to other shops. Shannon assisted us with a purchase of 2x lounges. He was friendly and knowledgeable. Thank you!! (Great prices!) can’t wait to get them!

Colin A.Perth, WA

Made the experience seem to easy.

Seeing the ads on TV for the sales we popped into FB Joondalup on Tuesday 17th Dec, to have a look. We first had our eyes set on a cinema set up but soon settled on a 5 piece Roland Leather suite at an unbelievable price. On a walk through wealso noticed and purchased a nouveau art painting that was suited to our lounge. The furniture arrived 3 days later on the Friday it was in place in no time and the old suite out and taken care of. Thank you Marie, Shannon and the delivery crew. We are comfortably sat watching telly on our new suite.

So happy

Delighted with my new furniture. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. The furniture is great quality at a great price. We will definitely be going back

Rob

RobPerth, WA

pleasantly surprised.

Very easy to navigate, staff were not overbearing. Shannon was knowledgeable and helpful. Many choices to choose from. We were not rushed into making a decision to buy. The quality of the product was good.
Assembling the bed had its moments with a missing part however Shannon and Raj were very helpful in finding a replacement. Delivery was on time. Happy with our purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service was wonderful!

Store was well set out and easy to navigate and there was a decent range of products in a variety of styles. Shannon was a delight to talk to and provided fantastic customer service. Quality of the products is pretty good and I am satisfied- a few minor issues but nothing too serious or that would make the product unusable- assembled the bed frame myself with some help but everything was straightforward and not too difficult. Overall, really happy.

great customer service

It was easy to find the type of dining chair that I wanted. It was the exact quality I wanted and the staff went to great lengths to find the quantity of the item that I needed. Delivery was great, on time, and communication was terrific. Pleased I went there.

Great customer service

the assistant was very welcoming and showed us where to go straight away , they had a good range to pick f rom and we were in and out without any trouble Would shop again . MA0036814

Jools