Furniture Bazaar

Can't wait

Feel sorry for the staff with the store a little run down hugging a oil heater
Didn't have the bed on show but explained it very well
Very impressed with staff willing to help

Great office desk.

Got a professional office desk at a very reasonable price, looked everywhere and found the perfect one here. The trainee, Zee was friendly, helpful and polite. Couldn't ask for more. Happy days ‼

Perfect service

Helped find a bed, made the process so simple! Would definitely shop in this store again and will recommend to my friends and family! So so pleased with my purchase

Awesome service by LINDIES

fully satisfied customer.. .specially the staff. i got my stuff right on time and it was perfect..... quality was also good.. and on a reasonable price. great service.. thnks guys

Product Appearance As advertised

easy, good price, great delivery guys

Found exactly what I was looking for, in the colour I wanted plus it was on sale so even better!
The delivery guys were also great, put it in the room I wanted and unwrapped.

Great Customer Service

Very friendly and helpful staff! Jonny and the lady who had helped me with my purchase really made me feel welcomed and both knew how to have a bit of a laugh - They didn't make me feel as if they were only there to sell me something. Will definitely shop here again, and will also put in a good name for the store and staff to other others.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again

Excellent service

Store was well presented, most items of similar types grouped together.
Products appeared of reasonable quality and reasonable price.
Store spacious and clean,
Staff very polite and helpful,
Good communications from manageress
All round excellent service.

Excellent Customer Service!

Went into the Midland FB Store to look at dining chairs, really friendly staff who were more than happy to help but were not pushy. Zee helped with a smile and friendly chatter! Also very family friendly (I had my 4 & 18 month old with me)

New lounge

Massive store with heaps of products on display, non pesting pushy sales people, sat on a few couches until we found the one we liked, went to a few more furniture stores and went back the next day to purchase the one we wanted from Furniture Bazar Great price as floor stock and sales on saving us $1500. That was on Saturday and couch was delivered on Monday.

Excellent customer service

Went on 24 May and browsed. Harsh (salesman) came along to show several sofa that we liked without pressure, and when we almost decidedeven showed how the sofa was connected to each other, which was unusual in the other shops. That clinched the sale.

Excellent service

Having shopped at Furniture Bazaar before we were sure we would again get excellent service which we did. They were patient as we decided which couch was the right one for us even though we visited them twice. Couldn't recommend them higher. Great value, great service and long lasting furniture, my last couch from them lasted 13 years and was in as new condition, only sold it second hand as we moved and it wouldn't suit the new house.

Bonded Leather Lounge Suite

Don't buy from Furniture Bazaar. Bought a bonded leather lounge suite from them less than three years ago and its already peeling off. They won't replace it but offered 40% off a new one. A lounge suite should last at least 10 years.

Beautiful 3 piece lounge

Great to find the lounge when I arrived at cockburn lindies assisting.
Furniture bazaar have a great range of products to suit all situations.
I am very satisfied and was ready to sit on.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. lindies is indeed great with customers

Recliner Comfort !

Yully and all the staff at FB, Midland were super friendly, super helpful without being too over the top.
Found a 2 seater recliner that I have been looking for at reasonable price.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Great Service at Rockingham shop .Barbara Woodward.

Great shop ,easy to get around as its really laid out well,My husband could negotiate the store with ease.He has a walker .Great range of products.It was recliner chairs we were viewing.We ended up buying a lounge suit containing 4 reminders at such a great price we couldn't resist buying the set So comfortable to sit in to try out.Marg the assistant was just great to deal with.Patient and certainly no pressure to buy.Great experience. Barbara and Tony Woodward .

A dream

Store was beautifully presented with a great range of lovely products. Staff were friendly, approachable and sorted out exactly what I wanted quickly and easily without forcing the sale.
Overall a dream shopping experience!

Just what we needed !!

Found and purchased the couch we were looking for. The store were helpful when asked for information, ie, measurements and colours available, and were forthcoming with details of current promotional discount. Also offered package for couch insurance/protection.

Product Appearance As advertised
Thank you so much for your feedback.. we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Not Pushy

Huge store with a great variety of furniture to choose from. Friendly greeting as I entered the store and was allowed to roam the store freely without being annoyed, but I knew help was there if I needed it. I was looking for an entertainment unit and had an idea of what I wanted, finally I asked Lea who was very helpful and friendly to deal with. Found what I wanted and am very happy, just what I wanted.

Buffet

It was really very easy to get around the store we were satisfied that we managed to find the product we wanted and because it was a a show room purchase we did not have to assemble it

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Top Service

Great layout of store. Had the pleasure of meeting Vicki who was so helpful as purchasing a lounge suite to suit a small area. Am extremely happy with my purchase and most definitely will be back for my accessories.
Many thanks. Invoice No. MA0036291