Furniture Bazaar
4.6 from 2,257 reviews

Staff is assets

There customer service is very good. Properly trained staff look after customers.
We bought sofa set for Cannington store. Paid and waiting for delivery.
We are very satisfied with Furniture Bazaar for the help to make right decision. We been to different shops, but we found Furniture Bazaar the best.

Good
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Happy they had what i wanted in stock

I fell in love with the josh single day bed and they didn't have it advertised on the website. I messaged on facebook and customer service were extremely helpful in chasing which stores still had stock. I went into midland store and ordered it straight away and customer service was quick and they were very helpful

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Amazing customer service

Amazing customer service from shannon at Joondalup store!!!
He was very helpful in assisting with our new couch purchase... We we’re greeted when we entered and offered help. He left us to browse the store so we didn’t feel hassled or pushed.
Will definitely be returning in the future!!

Good
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Perfect customer service

At the rockingham store, Lea was very helpful and i was able to find a beautiful bed of which i love very much! Thank you lea, you’re a real one!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

COUCH BEWARE

At first we loved our Nicole couch but after 3 years the bonded fabric they use makes it look like it needs to go to the tip. It has completely blistered, came up overnight and been getting worse over the past 6 weeks. In this time I have contacted customer service with constant reminders that the warranty is out on the fabric. They have offered to reupholster the couch- so it looks new! Wow nice right? Not when they say the cost of the fabric is on us and for just the cushions will cost me nearly $800, half of what we paid for the entire couch AND the material will be a different colour. Also it will take 3 months for the fabric to get here. A 3 year old couch ready to go in the bin... please do not buy from this company

Shop LocationWA, Joondalup

Absolutely the best customer service

Pritesh and Jules are both the very best customer service people. We needed furniture quickly and could not wait for the next consignment so they called around Perth stores to make sure that we got what we needed. All this with the utmost of patience and courtesy and at a good price. We will be back for more for sure.

Shop LocationWA, Midland

Disappointing

Not great unfortunately.
I furnished my entire home from Furniture Bazaar a few years ago and the service was quite good at the time.
I was able to negotiate better prices for every item.
Recently I was interested in a shelving unit and a staff member told me they would do less for cash.
When I returned the next day to offer slightly less for cash they would not budge on the ticket price.
It even says clearly next to the product on their website 'Cheaper for Cash' and they refused to acknowledge that.
Disappointing as it was previously my favourite furniture store with a good balance between quality items and competitive, negotiable prices.

Roland Leather Lounge

Fantastic Store the shop assistants are verry helpful and offered great advice on buying the Roland Leather Lounge to suite my room. Definatly shop here again and its a lovely change not having "pushy sales people" that actually want to help. i purchased the dark gray 2 seater Roland and 2 RR because its so comfy, affordable and in Leather too !
-Kristy Ilott-

Living in comfort..

What a great store to revisit.. my second purchase and not disappointed at all.
Speedy delivery and now look ffwd to my new lounge.. watching movies in comfort-
Thanks!
Ann..

Product Appearance As advertised

this is perfect cant live with out it

to day brought a onsomble mattres and a bed head it is comfortable and good quilty product flr great value

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Thank you so much for your feedback.. we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Really good

Staff listened and understood my needs to help me with what I was looking for in only a few minutes.

Shop LocationWA, Rockingham
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking some time out to post your positive review

Amazing Service !

The store was set up fantastically, huge range of products and the customer service was beyond great, lots of information and always tried to give me the best price. I can’t remember her name but it started with K. My ensemble is great and mattress is very comfy.

Shop LocationWA, Cannington

Top service

Store was easy to navigate with a large range to choose from.
Very satisfied with the purchase.
Service was excellent by all staff members

Shop LocationWA, Rockingham

Excellent Recliners, good deal

Even know I haven't received my product, as I'm getting it delivered, I'm happy with the service I got, she was so helpful.

Shop LocationWA, Cannington
Thank you so much for visiting furniture bazaar and taking your time out to write about us and our services been given...we are so happy to know this :-)

Found what I was looking for

Very happy with store layout, range of coffee was great, friendly helpful staff, very satisfied here, will be a returning customer.

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah

Found the exact product I was after!
Looked exactly like it did on the website
(Ended up buying 2x sets in the end!)
The store Manager served me and he was great! Made my shopping experience smooth running and enjoyable
Holly Munro :)

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thank you so much for your feedback..we are so glad to know that you are happy with our customer service given

Excellent service with no pressure and lovely furniture

We recieved excellent service, and plenty of time to make a decision. We felt we walked away with exactly what we were after for a good deal on price. Furniture will also be transferred to closer store at no cost to allow for more convenient pick up.
Catherine Ashford

Shop LocationWA, Osborne Park
Thanks for your beautiful feedback. We love hearing when our customers receive great service.

Purchase of table from Mandurah store

I had a great experience purchasing from the Mandurah Furniture Bazaar. Vicki was lovely when I spoke to her on the phone to organise the table for me to come pick up as I was coming from Perth. She was very helpful with making sure the table was in good condition and easy enough for me to transport. I would return to that store for her sales service as it’s hard to find these days. The table is beautiful, all I had to do was attach the legs once inside and that was easy done. It was floor stock and in perfect condition. Great purchase and service. Thank you!

Shop LocationWA, Mandurah
Thank you for visiting Furniture Bazaar. Sounds like your shopping experience went really smooth which we're very happy about. We're glad to hear you're happy with the service you have received, we would love to see you again. Vicki is indeed great with customers.

Jonny was great and very helpful at the Cockburn store. Great service. Would purchase from there again. Couch was delivered within the timeframe

Shop LocationWA, Cockburn
Thank you so much for shopping at Furniture Bazaar and taking your precious time out to post your positive review. We have a great team in Cockburn store. Jonnyis indeed great with customers.

Managers Special Great Buy

Purchased a Managers Special Chair half price only one small mark on chrome frame excellent buy staff very helpful.

Gary Peirce