2,382 reviews

Dodgy business, rude had to get Consumer Protection involved.

Markus J.Perth, WA

i love your staff

the staff where really nice to talk to and i loved them so much
i was satisfied with my productIf you had to assemble your furniture by yourself, did you find it easy to do so? it was very good

nice

Sends wrong item makes customer pay

Tried to make me pay shipping for their stuff. Sent wrong bedside table and we had to pay for the correct one. I will never buy off this company again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Duane

DuanePerth, WA

Wanted to say a big thank you to Charles at the Cannington branch who was awesome with customer service. We were looked after above and beyond what he needed to

Wrong item

My 85 year old mother purchased a footender yesterday..The salesman apparently ordered the wrong one and after my husband picked it up from the warehouse and got a it to her place we re realized it was not right..rang store and they expected US to take it back and swapfor floor stock as the box had been opened and torn up... I feel since it was there mistake they should deliver the correct item and we shouldn't be made to do the running around..There mistake not ours!!

EmH

EmHPerth, WA

Terrible quality and no customer service

Paid $1200 for a couch (was originally priced at $1500) and just 18 months later all the stitching on the main chase has come undone because it is such terrible quality. It will cost $500 to have fixed and of course the store didn't want to know about it because they only offer a 12 month warranty. You don't expect to pay this sort of money for a lounge just to have to replace it a year and a half later. Would never shop there again.

Kathleen H

Kathleen HPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service!

Mel Chitty

Mel ChittyPerth, WA

Lounge Suite

The store people were lovely I had no issues what so ever ..loved the lounge I bought . Great selection of furniture in the store as well..Very Happy And Recommend The Store.

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

King bed

We recently purchased a King size bed as marked on the Clearance ticket only to find out after we got it home and assembled it that it was designed for a queen size mattress with overhang on three sides. A king size mattress will fit with 200mm sticking out the end. The manager was very rude and refused to discuss the matter asking me to leave the store. When I proved them wrong they offered the money back. I have decided to cut the bed to suite my standard mattress.

Chelsea

ChelseaPerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Store layout is great. Easy to navigate.
Love that they have “always on sale” and floor stock sale.

Great customer service. Checked if we were alright but were not pushy.

Tammy Hall

Tammy HallPerth, WA

Exactly what I wanted

I found the store easy to locate with plenty of parking, and there it was the exact lounge suite I wanted and it had 50% off lounge suites so it was perfect in size and color, I don't think I have had an easier shop with staff willing to help. I would highly recommend the quality of furniture and the helpful staff.

Tracey Dodds

Tracey DoddsPerth, WA

Great bargain on a queen size bed frame

Lovely clean and easy to get around store, great range of products and great prices, purchased a lovely Queen size bed frame, for a great price at the store today

Customer1

Customer1Perth, WA

Customer service really bad

Its really disappointing when the lack of customer service is so obvious yet people remain employed in customer service roles. I have purchased an item from this Company in Osbourne park but called the Cannington as the pick up warehouse is in Cannington. I required a basic piece of of information, box size, and was told in no uncertain terms the I've called the wrong store then the lady simply hung up the phone on me! Seriously a disgraceful way to be treated and we won't shop with them again.

Janelle P.

Janelle P.

be careful in what they trick you to sign

Brian

BrianPerth, WA

Just what we needed.

Last week we purchased the Trinity Single Leather Electric Recliner chair for our holiday home at Seabird. Once located in our lounge and fully "road tested" we didn't see how we could live with another. So today we picked up another so we'll have a matching pair. The voice controlled chair has generated more that a few laughs with friends and family.

Buyer beware!

TheTwo Muffins

TheTwo Muffins

Excellent Customer Service and Product

We were greeted by the manager Shannon who listened to our requirements for a new lounge suite. He was none pushy, polite, efficient and knowledgeable. The product we choose was on sale and we received a few days later. The delivery was on time and the men were helpful and extremely well mannered. The overall experience was easy , professional and we would not hesitate to recommend the product, delivery and most importantly Shannon and Furniture Bazaar .

peeved1

peeved1Perth, WA

Refused to allow Zip payment

As stated on their website they accept Zip Pay as payment, went into store only to be told because the item was already reduced on sale Zip Payment wont be accepted, was forced into a 4 week layby instead. Found out now that they cant refuse Zip Payment for marked down items. Wont be shopping there again after being lied to

Buyer Beware

Item purchased in September but had to wait until December before item was available. Now have to collect item from their warehouse not the store we purchased from. Emailed management with complaint but never even received a reply. Would never buy from this store again

Tegan

TeganPerth, WA

I’m excited for my new sofa

Great store with friendly non pushy customer service. I had my eye on the sofa I bought and I’m so excited to receive it. What’s better it had a great discount