Furniture Bazaar

Most Unprofessional people

jeet w.

jeet w.Perth, WA

Lounge peeling off

Bought expensive lounge only few years ago. It’s start peeling off. No help been offered by furniture bazaar on contacting. Very unprofessional, dodgy. Would never buy again

Em T

Em T

Terrible quality and even Worse Aftersales Care

Adrianna

AdriannaPerth, WA

Do not purchase from furniture bazaar!!

I will not be purchasing from furniture bazaar again and advise all people to do the same.

Our lounge that we purchased a few years ago starting peeling. We contacted furniture bazaar to see if this could be fixed and was told that our warranty was up so no. We had someone come and have a look at the lounge and we were told that this was a manufacturing fault as we don’t have children or pets so the lounge should not be doing this considering it is not old.

We went back and forth with furniture bazaar who were extremely rude and unprofessional and didn’t get anywhere with them.

Since these pictures have been taken the whole top corner has peeled and more of the lounge is starting to to the same.

Do not purchase from this store!

Ann

AnnPerth, WA

Customer service from pick up Cannington

Staff at pick up Cannington are lazy rude argumentative and dismissive of customers
Waited on three separate occasions to be served
Third time pick up staff member requested an apology for making him work 5 mins during his break period.
After complaint to Furniture Bazaar received automated email from Furniture Bazaar
As a customer I feel complaining serves no purpose

Product AppearanceAs advertised
Luke

LukePerth, WA

Quality and Affordable

Can’t fault Shannon and the Furniture Bazaar team at Joondalup. We compared many competitors styles, prices, service and found the lounge we wanted at a great price. Shannon was honest and very informative about the products to the extent of being transparent enough to encourage me to see another store as what may be best for my family. This further emphasised the customer first experience. I am very happy with the quality, comfort and style of the lounge and pricing was also was very much on point. They deliver, unpack and assemble lounge and make it all too easy for you.

Thanks again.

Ammar

AmmarPerth, WA

Rude behaviour of CS rep

Had a bad CS experience at this store today. Went in with wife and kids to buy a modular lounge. Saw a 3 seater black colour for $1600. Another outlet was selling it for $1200. Asked the CS rep why yours is expensive? And showed him the add. He said it's not new coz it's not in the box. Then he said 'OK you go and buy from there and left without any further conversation. We felt like we have done something wrong. Stood there for another 5 mins but no one came to talk to us. Will never be going back to this outlet again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
pammie

pammiePerth, WA

Worse furniture ever

This furniture shop is the worse place to buy anything from. They have a bad reputation and they have received so many complaints from customers. Will never again buy anything from here. BUYER BEWARE..

Hui-MinP

Hui-MinPPerth, WA

Worst Furniture Company

We had our wooden flooring scratched (a sharp object had protruded out from the inside of the couch) because their incompetent delivery men didn't know how to unpacked the furniture properly and also, when I made a complaint, they mentioned that the protruding sharp object is nothing unusual and happens quite often.
Very disappointing to say the least, unprofessional and unethical in their conduct.
I have paid $3599.00 for the furniture.
Do not deal with this furniture company.!!!

gordon

gordonPeel, WA

Bad company

Dodgy business, rude had to get Consumer Protection involved.

Markus J.Perth, WA

i love your staff

the staff where really nice to talk to and i loved them so much
i was satisfied with my productIf you had to assemble your furniture by yourself, did you find it easy to do so? it was very good

nice

Sends wrong item makes customer pay

Tried to make me pay shipping for their stuff. Sent wrong bedside table and we had to pay for the correct one. I will never buy off this company again.

Duane

DuanePerth, WA

Wanted to say a big thank you to Charles at the Cannington branch who was awesome with customer service. We were looked after above and beyond what he needed to

Wrong item

My 85 year old mother purchased a footender yesterday..The salesman apparently ordered the wrong one and after my husband picked it up from the warehouse and got a it to her place we re realized it was not right..rang store and they expected US to take it back and swapfor floor stock as the box had been opened and torn up... I feel since it was there mistake they should deliver the correct item and we shouldn't be made to do the running around..There mistake not ours!!

EmH

EmHPerth, WA

Terrible quality and no customer service

Paid $1200 for a couch (was originally priced at $1500) and just 18 months later all the stitching on the main chase has come undone because it is such terrible quality. It will cost $500 to have fixed and of course the store didn't want to know about it because they only offer a 12 month warranty. You don't expect to pay this sort of money for a lounge just to have to replace it a year and a half later. Would never shop there again.

Kathleen H

Kathleen HPerth, WA

Outstanding customer service!

Mel Chitty

Mel ChittyPerth, WA

Lounge Suite

The store people were lovely I had no issues what so ever ..loved the lounge I bought . Great selection of furniture in the store as well..Very Happy And Recommend The Store.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

King bed

We recently purchased a King size bed as marked on the Clearance ticket only to find out after we got it home and assembled it that it was designed for a queen size mattress with overhang on three sides. A king size mattress will fit with 200mm sticking out the end. The manager was very rude and refused to discuss the matter asking me to leave the store. When I proved them wrong they offered the money back. I have decided to cut the bed to suite my standard mattress.

Chelsea

ChelseaPerth, WA

Amazing customer service

Store layout is great. Easy to navigate.
Love that they have “always on sale” and floor stock sale.

Great customer service. Checked if we were alright but were not pushy.