Furniture Bazaar

1,832

Happy Customer

Found the perfect dining setting for my space . Zee was both helpful & lovely to deal with . Very happy with the quality of my purchase and will happily return to the store.

sarah

sarahPeel, WA

truly blessed

the mandurah store was lovely to navigate through a very inspiring layout, the range was very good plenty to choose from, I was well pleased with the products I bought a lounge ,a bedroom suite and a mattress. the assemble of the bedroom suite was a challenge but looks very nice as the finished product. the saleslady vicki was of the greatest help patience is a very noticed ability .

Michelle

MichelleSouth West, WA

Great Customer Service

My son & I went into the Mandurah Store and was met my your salesperson Vicki.
A very friendly lady with a lot of product knowledge.
Vicki helped us choose an appropriate lounge for our Theatre Room and we left very happy customers!

Russ

RussPerth

Head Office customer service lacking

Sara R.

Sara R.Perth, WA

We got the perfect couch for our first home, at a really good price, and the staff was really helpful!

They had furniture there for anyone’s budget and that is really great to see in a furniture shop. My partner and I didn’t have the biggest budget but we easily found a couch that we loved!

Emily Z

Emily ZPerth, WA

Horrible Customer Service!

Terrible delivery system, they only unpacked half of our order and left all rubish for us to deal with scattered all over the house. When I called the Joondalup store to discuss a discrepancy in our order they had no interest at all in helping they simply repeated the same sentence over and over again. Never again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

We bought the Thomas twin bunk bed for our kids and it was the worst experience of our life.

Firstly when we opened the box to build two of end pieces were incorrect so we had to drive all the way back (we were based in Scarborough) to the Cannington warehouse to swap the pieces. We then tried again to build it only to discover there were cracks in the frame and the ladder was broken. We then had to embark on a huge battle to receive a full refund. Beware of this badly run company selling an inferior product!!!!

Perfect Sofa Bed

I was impressed with Furniture Bazaar when I called and made an Enquiry and spoke with Shannon, who was very helpful, professional, but friendly. In store, the store is well displayed, and Sladana was extremely helpful and made my choice easy with the perfect sofa bed for my needs.

Helpful Service

Ketan at the Midland store was efficient & helpful.
Bed and mattress I purchased were of good quality and superior to to those in other similar furniture shops.
Happy Customer :)
Sam from Kalamunda

Monk k.

Monk k.Perth, WA

Nice customer service but warehouse system is bad

Perfect

Great service friendly staff the store was roomy with easy access to furniture and is sturdy as furniture as well ,I'm very happy with my purchase would recommend them anyway.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Store is well laid out and sections are easy to find,
Great range of products
Nice quality trendy furniture
My furniture came pre assembled so I didnt have to assemble it myself.

Great service!

Pritesh was so helpful and efficient! He couldn’t do more to help us to get exactly what we wanted. This was a relief after terrible service at the Jandakot store. Thank you, Abby Strange

Best service EVER!!

Thanks for great service Shannon. Professional conduct, friendly with a great sense of humor. Gave us all the info we needed and sealed the deal with a cup of coffee.
Regards
Andrew Oldfield

Love my bedroom suite

I Love my new bedroom suite, was easy to set up, looks perfect in my room. Good quality and great value for money, awesome and friendly staff with quick delivery. Thank you.

Bryan

BryanMandurah

Great price.

Great price on my furniture. Beat the other stores price on same furniture. helpful sales lady. Gave me good information on the other options for similar style of furniture.
Bryan chalwell.

John Rodda

John RoddaPeel, WA

Product purchase

Very easy to navigate store
Very satisfied with range
Very pleased with quality of products
Did not put it together
Staff were very helpful and polite, they showed me other items of similar nature

Osbornes

OsbornesPerth, WA

Quirky and contemporary.

Great service went above and beyond. Nothing to much.
Professional friendly and knowledgeable.
Did not intend to buy a new lounge, Jonny was relaxed informative and not pushy wrote all information down for us and this made it an easy decision.

Great friendly staff

Just went in to have a look and found sofa we really like so we purchased it really happy great choice and styles and service
Would like to Thank Johnny & Harsh for there help

tess

tessPerth, WA

Good service

There was someone to help us as soon as we walked in
They had what we were looking for
The quality of the chairs which we bought appear to be of a high standard
N/A

Russ

Russasked

Cannington

What was the issue with my review which was rejected regarding Furniture Bazaar poor customer service re chair cable repairs.
Regards Russell Gardiner

Pykee

Pykeeasked

Mandurah

I purchased a chaise lounge for my Invalid wife. She will not use it. Can I return it and get a store voucher for another product? She may like an electric recliner! We are both pensioners and cannot afford to have an item that will not be used!

Russell S

Russell Sasked

Midland

hi, with regards to mattresses, are you able to take away my old queen mattress?
cheers

Furniture Bazaar Osborne Park

Furniture Bazaar Osborne Park

Furniture Bazaar Rockingham

Furniture Bazaar Rockingham

CategoryFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture ShopsFurniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and SofasBedroom, Dining, Living and Sofas