Listing monitored by Furniture Bazaar

Diane Hansen
Diane HansenPerth, WA

Furniture

I purchased 13 pieces of furniture from the Midland store. The dining table had a chip in it. The organisation swapped it over without hesitation. This included delivery and assembly of the new table.
The replacement table does not match the rest of the furniture in the package. It has nasty looking marks on it going against the grain of the timber. It is unsightly and not worthy of the $4000 l paid for this package. I have asked for another table. They have refused to give me a new table. They have offered me the floor stock one (and not a reduced price) and stated l would have to pay pick up and delivery charges. I am absolutely disgusted in this response.

Excellent Customer Service

Recently, I purchased Lincoln Queen Bedroom set and Evolution Orthopedic Gel Extra Mattress. The sales team was highly professional and courteous and their guidance for the selection of mattress was appreciable. Delivery was as per schedule. During assembly there was some minor confusion with one small fixture and the Furniture Bazar team delivered another fixture within a short period of time at no additional charges. Bed was easy to assemble. Customer Services much more than expected. Thanks and all the best Jimmy and Margie.

Tanya
TanyaPerth, WA

Excellent Customer Service

We had ordered wrong products that had to be made and the next day after ordering we had to change the order and they went above and beyond to accommodate us with the new order. Jimmy and the team are always so helpful. Thanks a million!!

Appalled
Appalled

Shut down the store

I am rewriting this review, as it appears store choose NOT to publish previous review. Worth service ever received. Manager never present or respond to emails or returns phone call. Lounge purchased from store was torn and delivered without legs. Store had the odicitie to put blame on me. No apology or offer to rectify problem. Do not buy from this store!

Isabel
IsabelPerth, WA

Particle board in new bed has terrible smell, still waiting for a solution 4 weeks later

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Delivery service was appalling

Bought a suite of furniture recently which was delivered by the store delivery company. The suite was assembled and damaged and the delivery company simply walked out of the house leaving this mess behind. In fairness to Furniture Bazaar Joondalup, when I phoned them about the damaged goods they sent a technician and downed the issue. Nothing was done about the state of delivery or any feedback received despite numerous requests. This all occurred on the 23rd June. Still waiting! Shocking experience!

• +2Thumbnail

Great

Michelle was very helpful and kept her eye on stock levels for me as had to wait for my husband to view awesome

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance Not as advertised

Should I buy expensive or cheap outdoor furniture?

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
should-i-buy-expensive-or-cheap-outdoor-furniture
Evelyn G.
Evelyn G.Perth, WA

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service non pushy knowledgeable staff will definitely shop here again highly recommended. Mark and daman were so genuinely helpful

Pommie1
Pommie1

Just what we were looking for.

*The Joondalup Store is well laid out, bright and airy and easy to walk around.
*Very satisfied with the range of products.
*The quality of our purchases was excellent and we are very satisfied.
* We had to assemble the table ourselves and it was an easy task with two people.
*Staff in the store were very helpful and informative--the Store Managers knowledge was excellent.

Excellent service by store manager Adam at Midland

I have been hunting around for furniture for my new house at a few stores. I liked the service offered by Adam, the store manager at Midland. He helped me in selecting the right furniture while working out the floor space from my floor plan. He made me feel so comfortable asking all the questions in studying their products. All the best Adam and Furniture Bazaar Midland !

• Incentivised Review No

Found my perfect lounge suite!

Found my perfect modular lounge for our home! Staff were very helpful and explained all the functions it had to offer

Waste of money on Santiago 6 Seater Chaise Bonded Fabric

I purchased Santiago 6 Seater Chaise Bonded Fabric even purchased carecover which cost extra.
I have cared really well for the lounge, it started pilling of in second year of using it.
I thought I would be covered by carecover but no they don't cover anything so please don't waste money on that. When you're abut to purchase they said yes sure everything is covered but it's not. Nothing is covered.
If my lounge is start pilling of which is almost not in use at all everybody will.
I will never pay for any extra protection for warranty just waste of money. On the photos is only beginning of pilling of now its all sofa pilling. So paid almost $4000 for nothing.

Lynette
LynettePerth, WA

Great products

The store was easy to navigate, Very satisfied with the range of products found what I was looking for.
Absolutely happy with the quality. Only had to remove furniture from boxes easy.

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo
  • Product Appearance As advertised

Liz
LizPerth, WA

Happy Sleeper Mattress

I have the Happy Sleeper Queen size mattress
This mattress is amazing and well worth the price. Best sleep I’ve had in years and totally stopped my back from aching. Highly recommend

Oana J.
Oana J.Perth, WA

Great Customer Service

We bought a couple of pieces from the Midland store today. The manager Adam was fantastic, very helpful and friendly :) we would go back just for the customer service. Recommended us a nice BEIGE sofa. Love it.