1,838

So happy

Delighted with my new furniture. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly and knowledgeable. The furniture is great quality at a great price. We will definitely be going back

Rob

RobPerth, WA

pleasantly surprised.

Very easy to navigate, staff were not overbearing. Shannon was knowledgeable and helpful. Many choices to choose from. We were not rushed into making a decision to buy. The quality of the product was good.
Assembling the bed had its moments with a missing part however Shannon and Raj were very helpful in finding a replacement. Delivery was on time. Happy with our purchase.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service was wonderful!

Store was well set out and easy to navigate and there was a decent range of products in a variety of styles. Shannon was a delight to talk to and provided fantastic customer service. Quality of the products is pretty good and I am satisfied- a few minor issues but nothing too serious or that would make the product unusable- assembled the bed frame myself with some help but everything was straightforward and not too difficult. Overall, really happy.

great customer service

It was easy to find the type of dining chair that I wanted. It was the exact quality I wanted and the staff went to great lengths to find the quantity of the item that I needed. Delivery was great, on time, and communication was terrific. Pleased I went there.

Great customer service

the assistant was very welcoming and showed us where to go straight away , they had a good range to pick f rom and we were in and out without any trouble Would shop again . MA0036814

Jools

JoolsPerth, WA

Bad Quality Furniture

Robyn

RobynPeel, WA

Delighted grandson

Pleasant and easy to navigate around the store to find just what I wanted with a good selection to choose from and easy to assemble with reasonable quality of purchase. MA0036725.

Warranty Department Lacking

We purchased a lovely modular lounge however the cushion to the chaise caved in almost immediately and offered no support despite nobody in our family being large or overweight. When my husband leaned his elbow on the arm rest the wood cracked in underneath leaving a dent. Somebody was sent to our home to inspect and the lounge booked into be collected for repairs the following Monday. Nobody showed up or called to say it was not proceeding and we didn't receive a call until the end of the week to reschedule. This is still yet to be settled.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Happy Customer

Found the perfect dining setting for my space . Zee was both helpful & lovely to deal with . Very happy with the quality of my purchase and will happily return to the store.

sarah

sarahPeel, WA

truly blessed

the mandurah store was lovely to navigate through a very inspiring layout, the range was very good plenty to choose from, I was well pleased with the products I bought a lounge ,a bedroom suite and a mattress. the assemble of the bedroom suite was a challenge but looks very nice as the finished product. the saleslady vicki was of the greatest help patience is a very noticed ability .

Michelle

MichelleSouth West, WA

Great Customer Service

My son & I went into the Mandurah Store and was met my your salesperson Vicki.
A very friendly lady with a lot of product knowledge.
Vicki helped us choose an appropriate lounge for our Theatre Room and we left very happy customers!

Russ

RussPerth

Head Office customer service lacking

Sara R.

Sara R.Perth, WA

We got the perfect couch for our first home, at a really good price, and the staff was really helpful!

They had furniture there for anyone’s budget and that is really great to see in a furniture shop. My partner and I didn’t have the biggest budget but we easily found a couch that we loved!

Emily Z

Emily ZPerth, WA

Horrible Customer Service!

Terrible delivery system, they only unpacked half of our order and left all rubish for us to deal with scattered all over the house. When I called the Joondalup store to discuss a discrepancy in our order they had no interest at all in helping they simply repeated the same sentence over and over again. Never again!

Product Appearance Not as advertised

We bought the Thomas twin bunk bed for our kids and it was the worst experience of our life.

Firstly when we opened the box to build two of end pieces were incorrect so we had to drive all the way back (we were based in Scarborough) to the Cannington warehouse to swap the pieces. We then tried again to build it only to discover there were cracks in the frame and the ladder was broken. We then had to embark on a huge battle to receive a full refund. Beware of this badly run company selling an inferior product!!!!

Perfect Sofa Bed

I was impressed with Furniture Bazaar when I called and made an Enquiry and spoke with Shannon, who was very helpful, professional, but friendly. In store, the store is well displayed, and Sladana was extremely helpful and made my choice easy with the perfect sofa bed for my needs.

Helpful Service

Ketan at the Midland store was efficient & helpful.
Bed and mattress I purchased were of good quality and superior to to those in other similar furniture shops.
Happy Customer :)
Sam from Kalamunda

Monk k.

Monk k.Perth, WA

Nice customer service but warehouse system is bad

Perfect

Great service friendly staff the store was roomy with easy access to furniture and is sturdy as furniture as well ,I'm very happy with my purchase would recommend them anyway.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Store is well laid out and sections are easy to find,
Great range of products
Nice quality trendy furniture
My furniture came pre assembled so I didnt have to assemble it myself.