NBN, ADSL

• Adequate Speeds Yes (16) · No (0)
Brad

BradSafety Bay

Fantastic

Recently churned from AussieBB due to price hike on a NBN 100 plan. It is a couple of $ cheaper than what I was paying before the hike.
The portal and setup isn't as polished as AussieBB, but I'm a techy so don't mind.
Had an NBN fault Christmas eve at 8pm and Future BB support passed on the fault to NBN Co almost immediately, with my service restored later that night. Top service!!!
Would recommend to anyone.

Not Applicable

Not ApplicableGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a crowd!

Had organised a switch to Future Broadband (FB) for next month, but current ISP managed to completely stuff everything up (including the FB NBN order) but cancelling the account a month early. FB were able to initiate a new request and get me connected by the end of the day.
The team is completely responsive and will actually assist customers, via phone or chat.
The plan is cheap. The tech specs are great. The data caps are basically "unlimited". Wish I'd found them earlier.
There is a single con: WA daytime support only, no 24/7.

Jay C

Jay CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good value NBN provider

Moved over from Aussie to Future to save some $$. Speeds seem good so far, and I don't have to pay extra for the faster upload.

I think their plans work out to be really good value for the speeds you get. Does cost $55 to join but grab a referral code from a current member saves $35 and gets you 1000GB free. Then make more savings in the long run with cheaper plans and pre-pay discounts.

Alan FGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value , saving heaps compared to old provider

Recently moved over to Future after my old RSP (Aussie) advised my plan would be going up $25 / month if I wished to stay on same speed and data level. Shopped about and found Future ticked all the boxes. have been wint them a week after a seamless transition and performance is great. No drop outs and full speed 24/7. Highly recommend

Zsik

Zsik

Unbeatable

People are crazy to go with competitors like Telstra or Optus for the same price. Hell, even direct competitors like Aussie or Superloop to not compare to the amazing service FBB has. FBB is the only service that uses business-grade performance internet so for the 100/40 plan I get at FBB, I have been able to get speeds that EXCEEDED the maximum 100/40 (103, 39) in some cases, and consistently well above 95/35. Nothing comes close to the excellence of service and reliability of FBB. Best of all, you are supporting Aussies. DO NOT LOOK BACK!

Bonded Enterprise and Enterprise-Lite NBN is second to NONE!

Worth a few dollars more

I'm in my second year with this company and have had nothing but satisfaction. Reliable connection, fast speeds at all times of the day or night. Never had an issue.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Sean K

Sean KSydney, NSW

Forgettable and faultless experience

I joined with Future Broadband about 6 months ago. Speeds have been relatively stable even during peak periods. Not a signle issue so far. Uneventful experience as it should be.

Gus S.

Gus S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

awesome service - no outages (mind you im on fttp)

cant fault these guys; i guess it comes down to the old addage of you get what you pay for, and in this case its a pretty superior service. would wholeheartedly recommend future to anyone wanting a reliable isp.

thanks!

ozimarcoWheatbelt, WA

From ADSL to FTTP, equally perfect!

ozimarco

Been with them just over 12 months. My experience.

Perfect service

Fast connection, great support, perfect service. Doesn't get much better for NBN.
Previous providers i have tried have had terrible service or gone bust. These guys have been super reliable. Recommended!

bukowski73

bukowski73Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service and Great Speeds so far

After a disappointing experience with another provider, Future Broadband (FBB) supported my efforts with the NBN to solve my connection establishment issues and patiently answered my questions on their services. They sent out my NCD promptly and provided updates throughout the process, via webchat and phone.
Connection has been a dream so far, averaging 97megs downstream and 35 upstream on a 100/40 product.

These guys have been superb so far - I would strongly recommend their NBN services to anyone.

Kezzam

KezzamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Future Broadband are great!

I am quadriplegic (therefore permanently confined to a powered wheelchair) living on the Sunshine Coast in Qld. I rely on smart and assistive technologies to be able to do some things for myself. I am someone who will pay a bit more for a quality, reliable, client focused, client responsive service. I have been with Future Broadband for two weeks and it has been a very good experience. I had been following Future Broadband on Whirlpool for six months. As soon as the NBN became available I signed up with Future Broadband because they are on-the-ball and responsive. I will always pay more for a great, reliable, quality service.

Rock solid reliable business grade service for Home and SOHO users

Brilliant speeds, reliable connectivity, highly trained Australian based staff.

Perhaps the only ISP in Australia offering a genuine business grade service to home and small business users at such a good price.

There is a lot of truth to the saying you get what you pay for, in this case I would say you are actually getting more than what you are paying for.

If you want an extremely high quality nbn connection and good support this is the company to go for.

Best decision ever made

After years of using budgets provided to get the most bang for my buck, My patience was tested with another budget provider not listening when i was explaining my issues.

I spoke to the team at Future Broadband, and got them to sign me up, within 90 minutes of the request I was online, and the speeds and access have been first class.

Id advise anyone who is sick of the frustrations of budget providers, but doesn't like the idea of going with the large mainstream providers, to give Future Broadband a go. You wont regret it

stlamc

stlamcPerth, WA

High speed, reliable service (from FutureBB)

Sherbrooke

SherbrookeVictoria

• ADSL

High performance business grade internet and support

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Mike P.

Mike P.Sydney, NSW

• NBN

Can't find any fault with the service or the offering.

My connection has been 100% rock-solid since the day I churned across. I haven't noticed _any_ downtime at all.
Speeds are awesome. I was receiving approx half speed to a distant service, however after it was all checked (I did some checking on my end, too) it was obvious that the issue lay beyond FBB's network. Even then they passed information upstream in an attempt to ameliorate.
Support response from FBB has been great - definitely no issues there.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Brett

BrettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

• NBN

Quality connection

I've been with future for 4 months now with 0 issues.
Great domestic and international speeds. Australian support. Good pricing.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless