G Developments

See the Best Home Builders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Property Looks Fantastic

I had a Great experience Building with G Developments
The Pricing fit in well with my budget, Time Frame to Build was great and couldn't be happier with the end result
I will definitely recommend them to anyone considering to Build a Home
Thank you to everyone at G Developments for an amazing job

Construction End DateOctober 2019

Perfect Home in Perfect Location!

I believe G Developments have built me the perfect home in a perfect location! Don't get me wrong I know there are much bigger and better homes out there, but within my budget, I think what I got is perfect!
I was recommended G Developments from a relative who had built with them. The initial quote process was very simple and they had to offer several house and land packages.
The entire process took around 5 months and I was very satisfied with the level of service that I got from all the staff and people that worked on the house.

The budget was critical for me and they delivered within my budget and within ny time frame.
Than you to all at G Developments.

Construction End DateJune 2019
UKPOM

UKPOMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Where to go when you don't know who to build for you?

It drove me mad going to all the different show homes looking at all the different builders and just didn't know where to invest our money.
Was suggested G Developments by a friend who had a relative who worked there. We were looking at getting our first investment home built so wanted things simple and straight forward.
The build was managed bt Steve who was great! His team of tradies did a great job and we were very happy with the whole job and only small problem we had was with an adjustment on the garage door.
Costing went to budget with no overspend. All in all 100% satisfied.

Construction End DateAugust 2017
Ozzie Dream

Ozzie DreamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience using G Developments

We had a great experience building our new home with G Developments.
The team that Steve ran gave confidence in everything that they did and the build quality was second to none and great attention to detail.
They completed ahead of time and on budget. Great job all at team G Developments.

Construction End DateMay 2019

HAPPY CHU

HAPPY CHUHunter Region, NSW

Friendly Service, Great Home! Give them a look...

Our home was built by G Developments in Newcastle ay Billys Lookout Estate. The build was extremely well managed and we were informed the entire way of the progress.
Everything was finished to our satisfaction and so far we have not experienced any warranty issues so are unable to comment on after service.
Our costing was exactly on budget. Overall very satisfied.

Construction End DateAugust 2019

PHI VAU

PHI VAUSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Experience!

Building with G Developments was a great experience. Our site manager (Steve) was extremely friendly, helpful and approachable with all our questions, and kept us up to speed each week with progress. Would recommend G Developments to anyone thinking of building a new house. There was great attention to detail, and we were extremely satisfied with the end result. We found their range of homes very affordable compared to other quotes we had been given.

Construction End DateJuly 2019

QUAN

QUANSouth East Queensland, QLD

大房子 Great House

Our new house build was very well managed by G Developments.
We were recommended to them from a family member who had also built a new home with them recently.
The build quality was very good and there was only a door lock that was a little difficult to turn and that was rectified very quickly.
Our cost was fixed price.

Construction End DateJune 2019

SNSENC

SNSENCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy first time home buyer!

As a first time buyer, this was was my first experience of building a new home! I was expecting all these nightmare stories that you read about but everything was relatively smooth sailing.
I was very pleased with the build quality and we only experienced a small problem with the garage door getting stuck, that was quickly rectified the following day after being pointed out by Steve our supervisor.
We had a fixed price contract so there were no hidden surprises! Overall it was a good experience and when looking to build again, I would definitely use G Developments.

Construction End DateJune 2018
RIO496

RIO496South East Queensland, QLD

I know I found the best builder

We think we found the best builders available for our recent project! The build was itself was extremely well managed. Of course, we expected a few challenges through the journey of building a new home but each challenge was sorted extremely efficiently by the team at G Developments.
Quality of products and workmanship were amazing. Extremely good value and all in all came in just under our expected budget.
Our construction supervisor was honest, reliable a listened to all our requests

Construction End DateJanuary 2019

Our perfect investment property

We used G Developments to build our 2nd investment property as we were very unhappy with the first builder we used on our first investment. G Developments made our second experience a pleasure and build us a perfect investment property. They were very knowledgable on the area and the build quality was excellent. Steve our supervisor was always keeping us up to the latest information. We had no pre or post issues with our home and the pricing was exactly as we expected!

Construction End DateMarch 2019

Building Investment Property From Hong Kong

I was very pleased with the service from G Developments as we live in Hong Kong but was kept up to latest information via email and the App they have.
We have recently inspected the house that was finished early this year and are very happy.
We did not have any issues during the build or after the build and we had fixed cost as we already owned the land.

Construction End DateApril 2019

RJ NSW

RJ NSWIllawarra, NSW

Competent and responsive

First foray into the world of investment property – a dual-occupancy property in SE Queensland. Orchestrating that from NSW – with no shortage of official and commercial bureaucracy in the mix – meant the build was, of necessity ‘at arm’s length’. We found G Developments to be professional and finished the job on time and to budget.
Also positively, they have remained interested and helpful post-build for fixing the inevitable handful of small issues you only find out about when the place is lived in.
Would work with them again :-)

Construction End DateMay 2018

Mason A

Mason AAU

Terrible exoerience

They built a property for us, but they are not responsive at all after signing the contract and receiving the money, one day before settlement and we have not received certificate of occupancy.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019

EGF

EGFSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional New Home Experience

I was very worried about building a new home. I had heard all these scary stories lol!
After looking around we decided to use G Developments. They managed the build very well and kept us informed all the way. We are very pleased with the quality of everything. We have had no issues pre, post or during the build and it has honestly been smooth sailing all the way. The cost of the build was as quoted and there were no scary surprises. Would be looking at what G Developments have to offer if you are considering in building a new home.

Fitzzy

FitzzyNorth Queensland, QLD

Building an investment property from overseas!

Back in September last year, we completed the first investment property that we did while I was working FIFO from overseas.
We went through G Developments as we were recommended to them. I had all these ideas of nightmares (being overseas) however everything ran very smoothly.
Overall we were extremely happy with the quality of the finished house. Since it was completed we have had tenants in there and they have not raised any issues with anything.
We were completely on budget and would recommend G Developments on building your home or investment property.

Construction End DateSeptember 2018

Very happy with our second investment property

The build was managed by the construction supervisor very well, and he updated us weekly on where we were at.
Very pleased with the workmanship, especially the kitchen! There was a very small issue with one of the doors that was fixed the very next morning. We were given a fixed price so there were no hidden surprises. WIll build our next investment with G Developments and would recommend you take a look at them.

Strotzy

StrotzyBrisbane

A year after we moved in !

Hi there we moved in to our "Wavehill" design home that was designed and built by G Developments a year ago.
WOW where has that year gone! I have been meaning to write a review but you know what life is like. Today while on holiday I sat back and though about the whole experience and to be honest it wasn't the building process that was stressful, it was actually moving all the stuff from our old house to the new house.
We are very happy with the build process that we had with G Developments and our Construction Supervisor and know complaints with the build quality. I would recommend G Developments if you are looking for a new home.

investoraire

investoraireMelbourne

Pleased with our next investment property.

We had built 2 investment properties in Melbourne, but as we intend to retire to Queensland in a couple of years we decided to build our third close to Brisbane in Beaudesert. Our first build was not a good experience, the second slightly better but we have recently completed our third with G Developments and are extremely happy with all aspects of the build (especially compared to our previous experiences). All staff have been very helpful and Ben who we dealt with was very nice. Very quick to come back to us with any questions. Thank you to everyone involved. If we sell our two Victorian investment properties in the future, we will be back to build more in the sunny state!

OzOsbourne

OzOsbourneBelbird Park Qld

Great Home

House was completed in a speedy manner and very happy with the completed project. The supervisor was excellent in keeping us up to speed with progress and was very informative. The office team were also very efficient in getting back to us. We went with a turnkey options and every thing promised was delivered. Very happy customer and would recommend them.

Glen Miller

Glen MillerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great New Home... Even Better Service!

The house was built on time and to a very good standard. We had the dual occupancy which suited our needs perfectly. We was recommended to G Developments by a friend and we would recommend them to anyone.
We had a small issue with the rear door lock after moving in and this was fixed in a very prompt manner.
Thanks to G Developments we moved in on time and on price!

SKoi

SKoiasked

We are in the process of building our house with Gdevelopments, actually it is a house and land package. Do they provide roof sarking, how is their structural building of house? Everything provided to us is very standard and looks outdated, and even a tiny variation with them is so costly. Really contemplating in our decision as we didn't have much to negiotate with them. Please help, thanks

Jason

Pls stay away from them and if you cant and too late then I suggest you review your contract carefully We build with them and must say not an experience we hoped for. To an extent I knew its a stressful exercise but I never imagined for it to be that hard. All because they are not the honest builders you'd be ever deal with. Lots of hidden costs wrapped in nice wordings and all assurances while they trying to sell it to you all FAKE !! they are scammers and have no moral value. I would recommend anyone or everyone to stay away from them !!

craig abasked

Has anyone had any issues with the Quality of the build in the last 6 monthd

Kell27
Kell27

We moved into our property in March started off ok. But we’re promised certain things they didn’t deliver on. They put in gas heating and cooking when it clearly stated electric.
Then told us they could fix it for $4500 and another 13 week delay.
Told we would be in by Christmas. That didn’t happen.
At each build stage we were told it was completed so payment was required and found out that it hadn’t been.
Would not recommend them to friends or family. Definitely wouldn’t build with them again.

craig ab

Were you building in Nsw if so what area

Stuck

Stuckasked

Please share your experience with MWM and G developments. I am very close to signing the contract. Have seen many negative reviews about them. Please share your experience with them?

Glen M.G Developments

Good afternoon,
Please feel free to contact our Client Service Liaison on natasha.stockdale@gdevelopments.com.au and we will be happy to answer any queries you may have and also put you in touch with MWM.

Nothappyjan
Nothappyjan

We invested retirement funds in a G Development project back in 2010 for 12 months. All legal, above board and contracted. Seven years later we still don't have our money back. G Developments have made an offer well below our contract to settle out of court in the hope that the legal fees to make them honour the contract will cripple us financially. I'd trust Bonnie and Clyde before I'd trust G Developments again.

sim
sim

hi the are horrible to deal with. they do not finish the work as per contract, and once you enter the house they will not fix anything for you. do not ever deal with them.

Get an answer from our members and G Developments representatives