G Developments

• Flooring
Anand

AnandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Did not even start !!!!!

Very Terrible service - I built my current home with them 10 years ago by dealing with theOwner [name removed] directly. He was a such nice guy and followed through all his promises. I am building my second home now and contacted his sales guy [name removed]. He asked for $ 2500 to do any work on our project. We even have not met him. We have been to few other builders however no one has asked for anything for first couple of meetings. He told me that they are a big builders now and this what we need to do if we wish to move forward. Is it not Pathetic ???

Build StagePre-Construction
Leather

LeatherSydney Surrounds, NSW

My outstanding experience with G Developments

Construction End DateDecember 2019

Dan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and poor build

Construction End DateOctober 2019

disappointment

disappointmentWestern Australia

HORRIBLE

Property Looks Fantastic

I had a Great experience Building with G Developments
The Pricing fit in well with my budget, Time Frame to Build was great and couldn't be happier with the end result
I will definitely recommend them to anyone considering to Build a Home
Thank you to everyone at G Developments for an amazing job

Construction End DateOctober 2019
RJ NSW

RJ NSWIllawarra, NSW

Competent and responsive

First foray into the world of investment property – a dual-occupancy property in SE Queensland. Orchestrating that from NSW – with no shortage of official and commercial bureaucracy in the mix – meant the build was, of necessity ‘at arm’s length’. We found G Developments to be professional and finished the job on time and to budget.
Also positively, they have remained interested and helpful post-build for fixing the inevitable handful of small issues you only find out about when the place is lived in.
Would work with them again :-)

Construction End DateMay 2018
Mason A

Mason AAU

Terrible exoerience

They built a property for us, but they are not responsive at all after signing the contract and receiving the money, one day before settlement and we have not received certificate of occupancy.

Build StageMid-Construction
Construction End DateApril 2019
investoraire

investoraireMelbourne

Pleased with our next investment property.

We had built 2 investment properties in Melbourne, but as we intend to retire to Queensland in a couple of years we decided to build our third close to Brisbane in Beaudesert. Our first build was not a good experience, the second slightly better but we have recently completed our third with G Developments and are extremely happy with all aspects of the build (especially compared to our previous experiences). All staff have been very helpful and Ben who we dealt with was very nice. Very quick to come back to us with any questions. Thank you to everyone involved. If we sell our two Victorian investment properties in the future, we will be back to build more in the sunny state!

John Rankin

Shocking experience

Construction End DateJun 2017
swanriver

swanriverPerth, WA

worse workmanship, extremely horrible experience.

Construction End DateJun 2015

I'm super impressed!

Wow - what a speedy build.

As soon as approval was given there as nothing stopping this build! Each week we visited our site and always left feeling excited and impressed as major jobs were completed each week. We have found the design, workmanship and support from Samantha (customer service team) to be impeccable. Even our next door neighbours were surprised (maybe slightly jealous), they built with a popular builder and our house took over theirs by miles!

I have not been able to fault G Developments and I thank them for there professionalism and support throughout the build.

Construction End DateJun 2018
Mellick

MellickBrisbane

Great New House

Me and my partner looked at many designs and builders before we decided on G Developments. We decided on them for many reasons but the main was that they was able to complete in a good time frame. A friend of ours recently built with another builder and they got charged extra for site works and other costs and had a massive delay on the completion of the house. The price we were given included most things but we obliviously had to pay for things like landscaping and fencing. All in all very happy customers in our great new home.

Justin Green

Justin GreenBrisbane

Very Happy Customer

We are extremely happy with the new build of our Augusta home design by G Developments.
We have built with another builder before but this build was much easier throughout the complete process.
We would recommend them to anyone thinking of building a new home. The service, quality and support has been exceptional that we have received from all the team from trades to admin. Thanks again

Construction End DateDec 2017
Emilia Fox

Emilia FoxBrisbane

Perfect Result

The workmanship on our new property was excellent. There was a couple of minor issues that was sorted out in the same day as being brought to the attention of G Developments. The team in the head office at Gold Coast also I found to be very efficient and was able to answer all questions raised. Overall a perfect result in using G Developments for our build.

Sammy

SammyCamden

Below standard workmanship

Construction End DateJul 2017
The Hunt

The HuntGold Coast

Fantastic Build

Thank you to all the team at G Developments... Our home was even finished earlier than what was expected.
From start to finish it has run very smooth. The workmanship and build quality is perfect.
Special thank you to Ben who was there at the start and to Sam in Head Office (customer service) who I have spoken with on many occasions and nothing has been too much trouble for her.

Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Happy customer...

Our house was built by GDevelopment and I can say it was an amazing experience to work with them. I was not able to visit the site too often so I really appreciated the regular updates on the progress. They sent us pictures from every stages, also we could check everything via the GDev application as well. We are absolutely happy with the finished house, it looks amazing. Great customer service and a really helpful team!

Construction End DateJun 2017

Shame, Shame, Shame

Construction End DateDec 2012
Sabrina

SabrinaPlumpton

Good

Amit S.asked

Hi,
I am planning to build a single story house in Marsden Park, Sydney, Australia with G Developments which is recommended by my highly experienced Buyer Agent. I would like to get your honest opinion about G Developments and your experience in detail. You can also email me your detailed experience and I am happy to speak with you to discuss your experience and learning as well. My email address is amitsethiaustralia@gmail.com. Any help or guidance would be highly appreciated. While mentioning your answer please share your complete details so that I can verify with the builder as well. It is important to check if the reply is actually authentic or not.

Dan L.

Hi Amit, hope you are well. While personally I won't share my details, I can confirm my experience is authentic, however you only need to view the Google reviews to see what happens to bad reviews with this builder. Regardless of having my details to confirm they would not confirm I exist. However, I'm not suggesting that you shouldn't build with them, only be careful in your inspections and get them to clarify what's in the contracts. In my experience they were great until we started uncovering some issues, then they became very hard to deal with, which resulted in a qbcc complaint being lodged.

If you are considering using them be very careful and stay engaged in the process

Hi Dan,
Thanks for your review. Could you please email me amitsethiaustralia@gmail.com as I have some questions which needs to be answered before I sign any contract with them.
Thanks,
Amit Sethi

SKoi

SKoiasked

We are in the process of building our house with Gdevelopments, actually it is a house and land package. Do they provide roof sarking, how is their structural building of house? Everything provided to us is very standard and looks outdated, and even a tiny variation with them is so costly. Really contemplating in our decision as we didn't have much to negiotate with them. Please help, thanks

Jason

Pls stay away from them and if you cant and too late then I suggest you review your contract carefully We build with them and must say not an experience we hoped for. To an extent I knew its a stressful exercise but I never imagined for it to be that hard. All because they are not the honest builders you'd be ever deal with. Lots of hidden costs wrapped in nice wordings and all assurances while they trying to sell it to you all FAKE !! they are scammers and have no moral value. I would recommend anyone or everyone to stay away from them !!

craig abasked

Has anyone had any issues with the Quality of the build in the last 6 monthd

Kell27
Kell27

We moved into our property in March started off ok. But we’re promised certain things they didn’t deliver on. They put in gas heating and cooking when it clearly stated electric.
Then told us they could fix it for $4500 and another 13 week delay.
Told we would be in by Christmas. That didn’t happen.
At each build stage we were told it was completed so payment was required and found out that it hadn’t been.
Would not recommend them to friends or family. Definitely wouldn’t build with them again.

craig ab

Were you building in Nsw if so what area

Get an answer from our members and G Developments representatives