G2A.COM

G2A.COM

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Peter B

Peter BCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

G2A Support Scan Sellers Use At Own Risk

G2A allow sellers to provide invalid and previously used keys and then when provided with proof that the key is bad avoid their obligations under their supposed Money Back Guarantee by demanding that you report an international crime to your local law enforcement agent before they'll proceed with any sort of action. They are as bad as the dodgey sellers they host. DON'T BUY FROM THESE GUYS!!!

Scam. Forced subscription + charge

I purchased a key, and a G2A subscription was automatically added to my cart which I unable to remove. A week later I was charged for this forced subscription.

Unethical company. Do not give them your money or business.

G2A IS A SCAM

Dan

DanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scammers.

They sold me a pre-used key for Deus Ex Mankind Divided that had been activated almost three years earlier and then took too long to provide a refund.

Save your time and effort and buy from someone else

Scam alert!

I bought a digital 12 Month XBOX Live key from these thieves. The key did not work and I am trying to get a refund. The seller is Electronictechnologies. They are saying the key works, but it dont. Do not get scammed by these thieves.

First negative purchasing experience

That was my first purchasing experience and they failed to deliver good customer service. I purchased Trend Micro Maximum Security key for 3 years subscription, I received the key on time and when I install the software and entered the serial number (Key), it was invalid. I contacted the seller and took him a while to respond. He requested a screenshot of the error message, and I provided him with all the screenshots. However, I was expecting to be offered other solutions but he only purposed a full refund which I got successfully., Would I buy anything from them again? Maybe, from a different seller.

wen

wenPerth, WA

DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

i bought one game code from here it automatically signs me up to their G2A premium subscription, i don't check my email that often when buying stuff. in the end, i lost more than 30 dollars just because i bought a 10 dollar cd key at their website. worst decision ever.

and the subcribtion give you nothing at a cost of 5 bucks a month.

pauluswmaximus

pauluswmaximusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought AVG 75% cheaper than through AVG

Bought AVG Premium Security.
Wanted to try, didn't read here before I did so.
But key has activated and AVG said it's legit
All working fine my end.
Guessing I was one of those lucky ones.

johnsmith

johnsmithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Poor

I have been charged twice for a subscription for having an "open account not logged into for 180+ days". It has cost me $4 each time because it "costs money to have an account open". Mean while every other company around the world doesn't charge people for having online accounts open and inactive.

Its a scam and a way to get people to pay money without knowing. I will never buy from this place again. I will never recommend this platform again and I will go out of my way to ensure no one that I know uses this website again. Its this kind of shady stuff that steal the trust of a consumer.

If you do buy from this website, delete your account instantly.

Joch

JochPerth, WA

FRAUD - SCAM - AVOID (

Same as gary. I bought a year subscription for Bitdefender via G2A. After a few days, Bitdefender advised me to renew my membership. I contacted Bitdefender and they advised that G2A is no reseller and sells illegal licenses. They are a SCAM filth of the earth AVOID

G2A are one of the most deceptive companies I have ever dealt with - WATCH YOUR WALLET!

They automatically added G2A plus to my account when I was checking out and stole about 20GBP from me.

They have closed down their live chat making the G2A Shield useless now as it takes at least 48 hours for their staff to get back.

Avoid this business unless you have no other choice. The extra 10GBP or whateve you need to pay on steam is well worth it for not having to deal with this company.

gary

garyMelbourne

G2A is a scam

G2A SCAM

I bought a key from G2A, seller Zillakami on 3 February. I tried to use it, but was redeemed. I discussed with Microsoft and they sent me via email an evidence that the key was used on 1 February.
Now the seller is not responding to my messages, and g2a says that is not their fault and can not help me.

Adrian

AdrianAdelaide, SA

it feels like playing the roulette :)

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Very Dodgy

Very dodgy. Keys come back as used. Support will not help, only ban your account so you cannot contact the seller.

Scammers

I purchased a Xbox live membership from this company and they unknowingly signed me up to a monthly subscription charging me 2.38 euro/month. They did this for free expecting me to cancel this within 7 days if I no longer wanted it. It took me a couple of months to figure this because the initial withdrawal was made not long after my initial purchase and I thought it was an international transaction fee. I would not use this company, their practice to help themselves to your money (without permission) is completely unethical.

I have bought a few keys from this…

I have bought a few keys from this website and when one wasn't working they sent me a replacement key within minutes.

Apm

ApmScobe

Pathetic!

G2A is total nonsense, blocking accounts and when you contact them and provide all the necessary info they fob you off with some nonsense and don't help.
Avoid wherever possible!

Attempted scam

Billed without providing a product. Offered a refund, but stipulated the refund would only be after 30 days. That is outside the protections of most Credit Cards and Paypal. Opened a dispute with Paypal. Paypal ruled in my favour, G2A permabanned my account for 'fraudulent activity'.

Be VERY Careful

I bought Civ5 with all the DLCs from G2A. That aspect worked fine. I got the key and worked right away. But there was a big problem that I didn't realise until now. They will charge a G2A premium subscription monthly. Luckily I noticed that $5 a month near enough was being auto drawn from my account only two months into my subscription. Note: I never knowingly agreed to this which was highly frustrating. Sure. This isn't a lot of money but if you have many users only buy one game from their website and not go back for years this money adds up a lot. Cheeky buggers >:c