G2A.COM

G2A.COM

FRAUD - SCAM - AVOID (

Same as gary. I bought a year subscription for Bitdefender via G2A. After a few days, Bitdefender advised me to renew my membership. I contacted Bitdefender and they advised that G2A is no reseller and sells illegal licenses. They are a SCAM filth of the earth AVOID

G2A are one of the most deceptive companies I have ever dealt with - WATCH YOUR WALLET!

They automatically added G2A plus to my account when I was checking out and stole about 20GBP from me.

They have closed down their live chat making the G2A Shield useless now as it takes at least 48 hours for their staff to get back.

Avoid this business unless you have no other choice. The extra 10GBP or whateve you need to pay on steam is well worth it for not having to deal with this company.

G2A is a scam

I bought a year subscription for Bitdefender via G2A. After 4 days, Bitdefender advised me to renew my membership. When I rang Bitdefender they advised that G2A is the preferred platform for 3rd party scammers. They advised that differently from Ebay and Amazon, G2A has done nothing to stop the proliferation of scammers. They advised that what the G2A scammers do is sell the software subsctiptions on to others (as they had done to me) and then they cancel the subscription. When I approached my bank to get a refund on my credit card, they agreed. When I approached G2A directly, they simply asked me to work it out with their seller ....arrgghhh! They have absolutely no interest in protecting purchasers. They even asked me to register to put in a dispute. I did that and then started receiving junk mail advertising from G2A.....arrrggghhhh! #2
They send responses from non reply emails, so it isnt even possible to bring G2A's dodgy practise to their attention ...arrgghhhhh! #3

G2A SCAM

I bought a key from G2A, seller Zillakami on 3 February. I tried to use it, but was redeemed. I discussed with Microsoft and they sent me via email an evidence that the key was used on 1 February.
Now the seller is not responding to my messages, and g2a says that is not their fault and can not help me.

it feels like playing the roulette :)

The issue is that the keys you are buying on G2A come from dodgy resellers which are not really endorsed or backed by G2A. G2A is just the middle man - sort of like the eBay of keys. Sure you could get a working key - I've seen plenty of ratings and comments and people getting good value out of them, but I didn't and and got an already used key, even buying from a 95% reputable seller.

So then I raise a ticket with the seller, at least he responded back but didn't really want to fix my issue. He kept asking for me to prove the key was invalid which I finally did by posting an official response from a Customer Rep from Blizzard. Still no replacement key. I somehow managed to change my rating from negative to positive (that was my error navigating the G2A website) so the seller now really doesn't have any incentive to fix my problem. Then I lodged a ticket with G2A support which they didn't respond to within their stated 72 hr policy. So I ended up raising a dispute via Paypal (still pending).

In the end I really think it comes down to how lucky you are feeling that particular day but I'm not willing to take that risk anymore. Too bad because they really seem to have good prices on lots of stuff and I would've bought lots more keys from them, even with the Shield subscription (which I didn't subscribe to) it would've been good value.

I'm not too fussed because the amount I paid was quite small but I feel for the ones that pay big dollars and get used keys.

Do you want to play the roulette? :)

Very Dodgy

Very dodgy. Keys come back as used. Support will not help, only ban your account so you cannot contact the seller.

Scammers

I purchased a Xbox live membership from this company and they unknowingly signed me up to a monthly subscription charging me 2.38 euro/month. They did this for free expecting me to cancel this within 7 days if I no longer wanted it. It took me a couple of months to figure this because the initial withdrawal was made not long after my initial purchase and I thought it was an international transaction fee. I would not use this company, their practice to help themselves to your money (without permission) is completely unethical.

I have bought a few keys from this…

I have bought a few keys from this website and when one wasn't working they sent me a replacement key within minutes.

Pathetic!

G2A is total nonsense, blocking accounts and when you contact them and provide all the necessary info they fob you off with some nonsense and don't help.
Avoid wherever possible!

Attempted scam

Billed without providing a product. Offered a refund, but stipulated the refund would only be after 30 days. That is outside the protections of most Credit Cards and Paypal. Opened a dispute with Paypal. Paypal ruled in my favour, G2A permabanned my account for 'fraudulent activity'.

Be VERY Careful

I bought Civ5 with all the DLCs from G2A. That aspect worked fine. I got the key and worked right away. But there was a big problem that I didn't realise until now. They will charge a G2A premium subscription monthly. Luckily I noticed that $5 a month near enough was being auto drawn from my account only two months into my subscription. Note: I never knowingly agreed to this which was highly frustrating. Sure. This isn't a lot of money but if you have many users only buy one game from their website and not go back for years this money adds up a lot. Cheeky buggers >:c

Do not use G2A

Do Not Use G2A!

I purchased a key for PUBG only to find out it was region locked to Russia. I immediatly created a ticket but they refused to refund me and I was unable to sell the key on.
I feel like the whole website is a scam and its very hard to manage your items. Please steer clear of G2A, pay a small amount extra and buy the game on Steam and you will be a much happier person.

The response from G2A was that I will not get a refund but they are happy for me to on sell the region locked product to the next unsuspecting victim, as long as there is a small disclaimer on the order page the buyer is likely to miss saying this item is region locked to Russia. The next buyer will also NOT be entitled to a refund but when they realise they can't use the region locked product G2A will suggest them to sell it. Meanwhile G2A will make a small profit from every transaction meaning that just 1 region locked product can make a lot of money.
This is clearly not in favour of customer and until I get my refund from G2A i will be telling the world...
DO NOT USE G2A!

Scammers and don't reply to support tickets

Bought a cd key from these guys only for it to not be valid, literally never heard back from them, stay clear.

Scam Alert!!!!

Purchased software, then billed for additional services I didn't purchase like G2Shield whatever that is. In addition, I was charged 7.8% credit card fee and an overseas transaction fee. A simple A$9.81 purchase, generated a A$40.82 charge to my credit card. B E W A R E these people.

Scammer

Bought a game there, but the key cant be used as it has already been used by another account. Worst customer service, doesn't response.

OK

I've bought a few games from here before and you can get some great deals sometimes. But this isn't my go to place to by games as there are a few other sites with cheaper prices, with no need for a G2A Shield.

Worst pay system I've ever seen in my life

Took 3000 USD then is like "NOPE CANT USE THAT BRO" then I lost my money. Took 50 years to get it back into my bank account. Amazing.

This Website Is A Scam!!!

"After purchasing from this website on several occasions, I had unused keys in my account and some cash in my account up to 60 EURO. This site needs shut down! After being SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON, I made a ticket requesting why I was SUSPENDED, and i got this after 4 days waiting a COLD REPLY SAYING THIS : "Hello,
As I mentioned, we are not able to continue offering our services in your region. That is why we are forced to close your account, our apologies for inconveniences. Regards"
Now, my keys are gone, money GONE!!! I then i asked my few friends in my REGION who are using G2A i can provide proof, they told me they can access their account without any problem !!
I emailed G2A back, i told them that this a negative and false to suspend my account because there still and working in my country
they didn't answer, i PAID for G2A shield for 1 YEAR i have KEYS and my credit card, they have a copy of my passport and my driving license, and this what a loyal costumer GET ????
after waiting days and day i got this answer "Hello,
Your account is being checked by our specialists, we are working hard to provide you the best solution in this situation. I'll provide you the update as soon as your case will be solved by our specialists. Apologies for the delay. Regards" and still till today no answer, none knows why my account got closed!!!”

Impossible to cancel G2A shield

I was offered 30 days free cover for an online code I purchased. Fee was $2 a month after that, which isn't much, but when I try to cancel it doesn't do it. I have now tried to cancel the g2a shield 3 times and it still hasn't happened.

Dodgy

Very sneaky company, it is really difficult to cancel services you didn't even know you were signing up to in the first place (all part of the 'check out' system).

If you activated your '30 day free Shield Trial', you CANNOT cancel this until 2 days before your PAID subscription begins. An operator told me this is to ensure you "test the full potential of the service". ]

Instead when I asked to cancel my entire account, the response was that I may incur 'unexpected charges' in the future. How can I be charged for a service/account that doesn't exist anymore?

Seriously give this company as little personal information as possible and be VERY CAREFUL when buying items here.