Gadget City
Brand Manager for Gadget City? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (16)
Clive
CliveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best price on the radio, ordered on Thursday and it arrived on Monday.
What else can I say but Great Service.

Rod B
Rod BSydney, NSW

Lightning fast delivery

I recieved my parcel about 16 hrs after purchasing it online,it arrived in perfect condition and was packed perfectly.The item worked perfectly and I definitely would recommend buying from GC.Thank you.

Uniden 8080s uhf

Fantastic customer service over the phone, easy to navigate website and fast shipping via express postage and great prices!
Highly recommended

Dean G
Dean GAU

Order Updated - Cancelled

I've been waiting two weeks for my order. So I decide to check the Order Update email, and it was saying the order was cancelled. I was assuming the update was to indicate the order was shipped. But no, it was cancelled. No reason given. So I've waited two weeks for nothing, where I could have just purchased the product for a couple extra bucks from a local retailer. Why don't you put ORDER CANCELLED in the email subject heading. Ridiculous. Once bitten twice shy, I won't be using this site again.

Albert
AlbertSydney, NSW

Great Service

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Pradorav
PradoravIllawarra, NSW

Fast service when needed

Very poor

brought an epirb and it failed within warranty period and they don't even answer the phone i got through one time and the guy had poor English and was extremely rude

ASHLEY F
ASHLEY FIllawarra, NSW

Unbeatable price and service

The price was unbeatable! I ordered the thermometer Monday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning!!! Couldn’t ask for better service. Very happy and would buy from them again and would recommend.

Excellent!

I had brilliant, prompt service from Matt. He's very helpful, honest and a man of his word. I would definitely recommend Gadget City. These guys know what they're talking about.

Kate
KateWestern District, VIC

Instant service response!

Ray
RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Follow Up

Purchased a UHF Radio which was faulty. I received a call from Matt within 5 minutes of sending an e-mail advising of problems. This matter was thenresolved within 1 week.

Max
MaxVictoria

I purchase a mobile phone battery which I had trouble with. I dealt with Matt and he did everything he could to make things good for me. I would deal with them again if I needed something.

joker
jokerSydney

CB Radio not working

Pop in at Villawood store and saw Rez, i told him of the issue of CB not working, he then put some time to helping out ,the problem was found being the FUSE. The Fuse was then replaced and CB Radio now 100% thanks to the team at Villawood store

customer service

there customer service is excellent, was served right away as i walked into the shop. They recommended me specific radios to purchase and have me a good understanding of each item. Highly recommend gadget city , they also have online sales.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Superb customer service in store

Came into the store was served immediately, came to buy an UHF , had excellent knowledge with the UHF radios and antennas. I recommended gadget city in villawood and the techs

Read more reviews - page 2