4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (11)

Very poor

brought an epirb and it failed within warranty period and they don't even answer the phone i got through one time and the guy had poor English and was extremely rude

Warranty Claim MadeYes

ASHLEY F

ASHLEY FIllawarra, NSW

Unbeatable price and service

The price was unbeatable! I ordered the thermometer Monday afternoon and it arrived Tuesday morning!!! Couldn’t ask for better service. Very happy and would buy from them again and would recommend.

Excellent!

I had brilliant, prompt service from Matt. He's very helpful, honest and a man of his word. I would definitely recommend Gadget City. These guys know what they're talking about.

Kate

KateWestern District, VIC

Instant service response!

Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Follow Up

Purchased a UHF Radio which was faulty. I received a call from Matt within 5 minutes of sending an e-mail advising of problems. This matter was thenresolved within 1 week.

Max

MaxVictoria

I purchase a mobile phone battery which I had trouble with. I dealt with Matt and he did everything he could to make things good for me. I would deal with them again if I needed something.

joker

jokerSydney

CB Radio not working

Pop in at Villawood store and saw Rez, i told him of the issue of CB not working, he then put some time to helping out ,the problem was found being the FUSE. The Fuse was then replaced and CB Radio now 100% thanks to the team at Villawood store

Store LocationVillawood

customer service

there customer service is excellent, was served right away as i walked into the shop. They recommended me specific radios to purchase and have me a good understanding of each item. Highly recommend gadget city , they also have online sales.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Superb customer service in store

Came into the store was served immediately, came to buy an UHF , had excellent knowledge with the UHF radios and antennas. I recommended gadget city in villawood and the techs

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Jack W.

Jack W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really happy.

These guys are the best.
Best price geart service.
I have a very happy customer on Christmas eve. Only order the gear a week ago and they got it Sydney to Melbourne for me.

Mark R.

Mark R.Mid North Coast, NSW

Red hot customer service

The Ebay store for Gadget City Australia very easy to use. Shipping is FAST. I've purchased many big $$$ items over a number of years and recommended that friends do the same.
Now for the main reason for this review. Their customer service is OUTSTANDING, seriously.
James and Matt went out of their way to ensure a great customer experience. I'm into scanning receivers and their support through after sales service is fabulous. Check out their Uniden UBCD536PT and USDS100 scanners OR any other product you're into. Prices are highly competitive, but great after sales service is what I look for in any seller.

David Harmer

David HarmerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

Purchased a CTEK charger from Gadget City. It was the cheapest price on a the net with free delivery. Delivered in good time . Very happy with my purchase . Would definitely purchase from Gadget city again.

Jessica M.

Jessica M.

Very professional James quickly resolved a small issue, best customer service I’ve ever had and My order came early

Very satisfied had one small issue but was quickly resolved thanks to James he was very professional and prompt wonderful to work with best customer support I have ever dealt with order also came early

Phil

PhilPerth, WA

Do Not Buy Online From This Store

Mervyn Lennon

Mervyn LennonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mobile phone battery

Received a Samsung S111 S3 mobile phone battery from you but am having no success in charging it can you give a reason what should I do about it please respond

Very poor service.

Never received item that was paid for. Instead of simply sending a replacement item, I got the third degree on whether or not my address was correct. I have received hundreds of items bought online sent to the same address. I just don't understand why this retailer was not interested in a fast and satisfactory result. Then, asking the same question twice, indicating he was not reading my emails properly. I will go elsewhere in future.

Dauwgster
Dauwgster

I wrote the above review. I have just received the item in question in case anybody has read the review. So, it did take a while (30 days) from Australia to New Zealand but I have received it.

Bradley G.

Bradley G.Mid North Coast, NSW

Uniden UBCD536-pt

I bought a new Digital CB Scanner from these Guys last week, while I’m very happy with receiving it and the fast delivery from Melbourne I am slightly disappointed that the Scanner comes pre-programmed with Victorian CFA when I’m in NSW.

This means I will have to try and have a muck around with it via Sentinel and put in the NSW CFA Channels (my surrounding Areas) or maybe somehow try and fork out $40 or something like that to get a NSW Card.

Just a suggestion, please try and have other future digital Scanners for sale pre-programmed for other States as well (besides Victoria). Thank you.

leigh

leighGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

wireless charger

im so glad i bought this product i have been looking for this kind of thing exzackly what i needed thanks so much leigh!!

Very happy customer

Purchased a rechargeable phone battery..$10 cheaper than in shops & free delivery. I was told prob around 7 days delivery depenging on post but received the very next day..great customer service!!

Trish

TrishIpswich

Good quick service.

Purchased dash cam online from Gadget City after failure of local shops to assist. Pleased to find it cost $44 less than I would have paid locally (south east Qld) and had free delivery. Bought Wednesday night & it arrived Monday morning. Very happy with Gadget City.

david

davidasked

Online store

Cheap stereo that records cd to usb

Laurie B

Laurie Basked

Gadget City

Hi Gadgeteers, I have two American UBC 245 XLT scanners, one is working great guns on Tassie Police channel. The other I imported from the U.S. Jaycar in Burnie rolled their eyes and said I'd need software etc. Apparently it's "too hard" to "clone" one with the other because the ports on these scanners are "old" and 2 DB9 cables are needed, along with a "null" adapter in the middle. Do you have a Tas, 'card' in stock? And would this work if I fitted it? Thanks, Laurie in Devonport

Plain truth

Plain truthasked

Gadget City

Can someone please explain how Gadgetcity sells the Uniden UBCD436PT Scanner pre-installed with a NSW Data base that is stolen from the guy that creates and sells the data base.... Gadegetcity are effectively stealing this software and installing it on their products without permission or reference to the original owner.