Galaxy Perfume

Galaxy Perfume

Brand Manager for Galaxy Perfume? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.5

NEVER receive it!!!! despite tracking said "arrive in sydney" Scam scam scam

NEVER receive it!!!! Despite tracking said "arrive in Sydney"
Didnt want to be responsible. Didnt answer my latest email.
Their "Tracking" is a SCAM

JayneSydney, NSW

Not An Australian Company

Goodies
GoodiesFar North Queensland, QLD

This is dodgey. Be careful.

I searched the web for a very hard to find men’s cologne.

Galaxy perfume “Australia” came up and I was a little suspicious mainly due to the word “Galaxy”.

Taking a risk, I added to cart and proceeded to checkout ready to use PayPal as a secure method with buyer protection.

The first thing O then realised was that they do not take PayPal which is very unusual for any professional shopping site. They only take credit card which made me suspicious so I cancelled my purchase. I also know that fraudulent websites never offer Pay Pal as buyers are protected.

All up, so cannot trust this site.

Casper
CasperMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect customer service, fast delivery

Just purchased a bottle of fragrance from them despite all the bad reviews. Very glad I did it.

First of all, communication was perfect, they replied every email and answered every question, a huge thumbs up for Christina, who helped me every time.

Secondly, although it is not Aussie stock, which looks a little bit of dodgy, cuz it is a .au website, the delivery was super fast. Took only 6 days from US to AU and they also took care of the tax.

Thirdly, the perfume is definitely legit.

Here are some pics as proof. very trustworthy website with good price.

Useless

Very dissatisfied, no service, difficult to deal with, hopeless at e commerce, useless. Seek product elsewhere.

Tania
Tania

DECEITFUL.....NOT AUSTRALIAN

Leah
LeahSydney, NSW

Fake perfume and not an Aussie business!

Appalling! I received my goods with an open mind, opened the bottle, sprayed, then needed a shower as I smelt like petrol.
Secondly my package had arrived from Istanbul!
Trying to arrange a refund was a nightmare, so I got my bank involved and they sorted it all out.
Stay well away from this site unless you have funds to burn.

hongs121
hongs121AU

Fake Company pretending to be Australian

Purchased some perfume to discover that the web site is a dodgy business that doesn't ship items from Australia but from the usa instead with long delivery times. However after waiting for sometime I thought id investigate it. What I discovered their Australian address is a empty building in Richmond vic. I requested my order to be cancelled and had my bank organise a refund. Please do not purchase from this company as you will end up waiting forever for your products which I don't believe the product is even shipped.

High Score King
High Score KingBrisbane

Stay away from these clowns

Fake and long delivery

Ordered Rocawear X9 for Xmas presents. Allowed a month for delivery but took over 2 months to arrive, so missed Xmas.
In a way, I'm glad now as the product is fake. There is no way it's genuine. A very faint hint of a similar fragrance that lasts 30 minutes before fading.
Companies like this should be banned !!

No customer service - no reply to contact made and no product received

I ordered one of my favourite perfume sets over 10 days ago. My money was taken on the day, and since then, I have had no contact from Galaxy. I have sent 3 emails, and left comments via email and on my beauty bucks accounts, requesting an ETA on my good, requesting them to make contact with me, all to no avail.

I highly recommend you do not use this merchant.

KellieL
KellieLSydney

Terrible company with misleading website

Galaxy Perfume was one of the few perfume sites that stocked a discontinued perfume I was after.

They have an Australian website so I thought I’d give them a go, the website is clearly deceptive as they are not based in Australia.

The perfume took three weeks to get to me and I am sure it is either a fake or very very old stock, it does not smell anything like the one I wanted.

Buyer beware - never a truer word said.

Jack
JackMelbourne

Australia Beware

Very disappointed

I was in a hurry to buy some perfume for my wife's birthday, so thought that if I ordered from galaxyperfume.com.au, who claim to be in Melbourne, I would receive the order within the same state within ten days. Wrong! I waited four weeks for the order to arrive and missed my wife's birthday by two and a half weeks. The order was supposedly shipped from the USA but actually arrived from Tonga. Galaxyperfume.com.au did not even respond to my email to them. They also do not appear to have an ABN.

I have been shopping online for nearly twenty years and have never received such poor service. I will never use them again.

Terrible website - avoid!!

I should have known the price of the perfume I ordered was too good to be true. Wish I had read these reviews first! Many weeks after I placed an order (for an important birthday present I might add), I e-mailed asking where the item was. Their curt response was that "there was a problem with my credit card" and so they had cancelled the order. Total nonsense, as the card is valid and has nothing owed on it, and works everywhere else. So they cancelled without bothering to tell me, the customer. Hugely disappointed with the whole experience and especially with their total lack of communication or courtesy. Never mind an apology for the ruined gift. I'd say avoid these people.