Physical store, Online store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (6)

Excellent customernservice

Joshua was patient and very knowledgeable. He helped both my 16 yr old son and I a lot. Completed the build in 48hrs which made a 16 year old birthday boy very happy. Amazing!

Store LocationSpringwood, Qld

JessieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff are sexist and condescending to women

I had an issue with a product and visited the physical store (staffed only by men) and over the phone (and spoke only to men). My wife was the one who purchased the product, for her pc which she custom built. She was treated like absolute crap, the staff refused to give her proper explanations and insinuated that she didn't know anything about computers... the staff would only speak normally when I jumped on the phone. I said the exact same things that she was saying but the responses I got were much more respectful. I - nor my wife - will ever use GameDude again.

Store LocationUnderwood/Springwood
DorianGameDude Computers

We have female staff, they serve at the front counter AND answer the phones they have also been here for over 10 years, I can only conclude this is just SPAM like most of the 1 star ratings on Product Reviews website.

Jessie

not spam. real person. real experience.

Doyle

DoyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away.

I haven`t bought anything from these guys for many years now due to their terrible customer service and I won`t bother going into details but I will say that there is heaps of good computer retailers out there with great prices, I know because I`ve spent thousands on computer builds so shop around but don`t include these guys on your shopping list, I also find it perplexing that they are still in business after all these years.

Store LocationSlacks Creek
DorianGameDude Computers

We are still in business because we are the best...

JoeBloggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never shopping here again after 16 years

predrag

predragSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not honest service, told me that I laid...

Store LocationBrisbane
Julian

JulianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

If I could give ZERO stars I would

My grandson made an online purchase late on a Saturday night...within an hour I had cancelled the purchase.
These “dudes” refused to accept the cancellation unless I paid $5 - which I agreed to...then they sent it anyway, have had to open a complaint in Ebay that could have been resolved easily if GameDude hadn’t acted like a GameDud.

Product PurchasedGaming Console

Avoid this Business at all Costs!!! I can't stress that enough!!!!!

Avoid Dealing with at all Costs. Purchased 2 brand new Lenovo Monitors and 1 had a dead pixel in the middle of the screen out of the box. Gamedude refuses to replace or refund and says we must go through Lenovo. Lenovo says we must go through Gamedude as these are brand new. We are out of pocket for 2 monitors. Taking to fair trading and lodging the complaint as I write this!!!

Store LocationSlacks Creek, QLD, 4127
James.

We can back with return authorisation numbers from the manufacturer as requested. Your staff even spoke to them on the phone and was given both verbal and written confirmation to process the refund however you still refused. How do you explain that??

James.

We also rang your supposed supplier directly who has never heard or your business and doesn't deal in this brand of product.

How not to treat customers

Store LocationGAMEDUDE Springwood
Mark G.

Mark G.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service over 80 bad reviews and this business still argues the customers are in the wrong!

Simply as I can state it, this business literally has one door for sales and if you have an issue another door (room) for returns. The aim of this department is to decine returns.

Store LocationGame Dudes Springwood
Product PurchasedCreative sound card
DorianGameDude Computers

We dont have to take back unwanted goods many places are the same.....

CliffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid

Avoid, faulty components and the worst manager you will ever meet. My loyalty of 20 years meant zero when returning a faulty item, infact I was told to apologize for them being sneaky in repairing the faulty item and not telling me before handing it back like it worked just fine. Will never deal with again.

Store LocationGamedude Springwood
DorianGameDude Computers

We didnt "repair" your keyboard we cleaned the dirty USB plug and it worked fine, we even showed it to you working. And you got a replacement anyway because you argued so much... so nice of you to miss those details...

Ron Jeremy

Ron JeremyHobart, TAS

Beware those that believe their own lies!

Don't buy anything used off ebay from Gamedude Computers, absolutely outright lied about the condition of the item, 'Shameless' would be the most exact description. Total bottom feeders who think their customers owe them a living.

Great all round

Been ordering parts from these guys for a while now.
Quick Shipping and customer support as been great.
Never had an issue.
Will shop here again.

DorianGameDude Computers

Thankyou for taking the time to give us feedback :)

Be Aware

Im not sure about this company, i bought a headset from them and so far its amazing. but the next day my mouse broke and i went to get another one from game dudes, and it felt a little second hand i feel like they sell second hand things

Never go here! The most disgusting business ever!

The worst after sales experience I've ever had, pay the extra and go somewhere else! Their warranty service is almost non existent. And even then, they simply don't care.

Missy Moo

Missy Moobrisbane

Long time customer.

Been getting my computer parts from Gamedude for over 10 years. Sales staff are always very friendly and helpful.
If I have any questions about compatibility of parts I’m after the sales staff have always been able to answer them for me.

kebo

keboBrisbane

Like everyone else should have read the review first

DorianGameDude Computers

Or if you want the short story, the item tested fine and was shown working to the customer.... but sure say what you want .... when you dont get your way.

SteveTHunter Region, NSW

Staff were helpful and polite, but some dodgy business practices

DorianGameDude Computers

Uhhhh.... We have nothing to do with anything regarding payments and Overseas... If you paid by PayPal chances are you used funding from another currency. That has nothing to do with us... But thankyou for the rest of your post :)

SteveT

Nope, I only have Australian accounts in Aussie Dollars. I complained to my bank about it and it definitely happened at your end.

Cuomos463Brisbane

AVOID GAMEDUDE COMPUTERS!

Bought an entire system. A motherboard sensor was fried . It was assembled by gamedude computers. Took it back and they saw it was fried. Refused to refund or replace. Thought you'd get away with it didnt you? Well congrats here is your 1 star review which will cost you more than had you done things legally: Enjoy!!!

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

THE WORST after sales services ever

Purchased 2 x 64GB Toshiba usb drives. Went to use them and half the files copied over failed hash checks. Tried it on two different machines with different o\s (Windows 7 & Linux) ...same issue. Took it back to them and they 'tested' them the next day, called and said they worked fine on Windows 10 and new h\w but they said there was an issue with older o\s and h\w ...despite them advertising these drives as being suitable for XP and upwards. They refused to refund the money saying there was a 3rd party patch available to resolve the issue despite them being unable to provide the patch or tell me where on the net to find it! Needless to say I have lodged a consumer affairs complaint and will be warning everyone away from Game Dude!

DorianGameDude Computers

Wish I'd read the reviews here first...

Ant

Antasked

GameDude Computers

Been emailing Gamedude all week - no response. Had a problem before with my emails not getting through. I've tried a different email account and still no response. What's going on? I have a problem with a motherboard and need help.

GameDude
GameDude

Ant- please contact us at any time on our landline. 07) 3387 1500. Then follow the appropriate prompts for the service department. Kind Regards

J Nardo
J Nardo

They are scum, avoid them

Brett B
Brett B

I agree, they should be shut down...worst king of business there is!!!

ChandlerBing182asked

GameDude Computers

Hey, I'm about to buy a gaming PC ( since I'm still a teen i don't know much about the technological side of things ), and I was just wanting to know, when I buy of the website and it is delivered, is the PC built with all parts and things like that
( besides windows and things ), because I don't know how to put a PC together cause I'm a tad on the dumb side!! Also how long would the delivery take?

PiratedPanties

Everything came all together when I ordered my PC and it had windows on it because I got them load it for me.
It came ready to use. :)

Cheers for the help

ChandlerBing182

Oh and also how would I access the internet to get google chrome or fire fox or something like that?

Oscar

Oscarasked

GameDude Computers

Hi, I got my computer and went to set it up after I finished plugging in the cables, Everytime I turned the monitor on it said no signal, is there anything I can do?

PiratedPanties

I had a bit of trouble with mine since it had two Ports for the monitors but switching them around worked okay for me. Other wise maybe plug that monitor into another PC to make.sure the problem is not the cord or something.

susanne maunder
susanne maunder

I am warning you do not buy a thing from this company. Online, I purchased a brand new pc, when it was delivered it
was faulty, screws all rattling in the box and the screen. Had no service and no video input, was advised to purc hase a new screen by the idiots, thought this odd as the monitor was only 3 years old, tried it on 3 monitors with same errors, even after purchasing a new monitor as advised, so then was told I had to send this pc back at my expense of $68.30. They received the product back within 5 days, 14 days later rang to see what was happening to my computer, said it was lost in the warehouse and they had no data registered under my name on their data system, funny had rang them 13 times at this stage, suddenly they somehow found me on the data system funny that and located the pc, on Friday afternoon, rang Monday and they said it had been running for days and nothing was wrong, how could it have been running in the cardboard box, wrapped in foam and plastic as sent, all on its own, amazing how this firm constructs these miraculous computers, which don't even need a power supply to run them, lost in a warehouse.

Get an answer from our members and GameDude Computers representatives