Gamerholic

Gamerholic

Peter L.

Peter L.Northern Region, NSW

Incorrect order, lack of response, lack of product knowledge

Placed 3 pre-orders orders in quick succession for star wars legion products and Dragon Shield card sleeves.

Not one Pre-order arrived when the product was released, every instance I needed to email and request shipping. It weeks late on each instance. Twice the orders were missing products.

After a 21 email conversation regarding missing dragon shield Sleeves (Paid $36 and ordered on 29th of May 2019). I was constantly provided with excuses. Today on the 20th of Feb 2020 I received my Sleeves. I paid for stand size 100 packs I received 60 packs of Japanese sleeves.

Frank G.

Frank G.South Australia

Poor communication, delivered wrong item, no refund, STAY AWAY!

I unfortunately recommended this company to a time poor friend as their site claimed to have stock for a gift he wished to purchase for me. They delivered the WRONG item, he has since sent it back at his own cost and has had no communication from the company about delivery of the correct item, nor has received an apology or a time frame for delivery of the correct item. Fortunately he made the purchase through eBay so he has the protections offered by that site.
I would spend your money elsewhere - this company is highly unreliable and if anything goes wrong you will be left with a problematic return and delayed refund.

Didn't receive full order

Ordered 4 games, only received 3 of them, they were slow to respond at first then just didn't, never got the missing game or a refund, be wary of this shop.

Hussein

HusseinIllawarra, NSW

Great prices and service!

I am very happy with my purchase. Staff were very friendly to deal with and answered all my questions. This is the second time I’ve purchased from this company and I will definitely do so again. Cheers.

Jess P.

Jess P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Absolutely happy! Thanks guys.

The team are great, super fast to respond to all my queries and really friendly crew. My items were delivered super quickly and I loved the packaging.

Really happy with my order, will be back again.

Thanks guys.

BIGGY

BIGGYSydney, NSW

Best customer service in the business

Great service always reliable never been disappointed every thing is always well packaged and delivered on time and I would definitely and highly recommend this seller to everyone 10/10 from me keep up the good work

Greg The GOAT

Greg The GOATSouth West, WA

Dodgy!! Pay the extra $5 elsewhere

Look at the last few reviews, all users joined on the same day. I call crap.

Continually delayed shipping to save themselves money. They combined items but still charged individual postage costs for each item. Advertised products as "last one available!" and then is able to find more stock at a cheaper price. Extremely poor communication.

Crappy packaging, both games throw into an oversized box, bouncing around damaged edges to 1 of the boxes.

Apparently have 4 or 5 staff but comes across as a 1 person business. I cannot and will not recommend them to anyone.

Bill H.

Bill H.Sydney, NSW

Very good business 11/10

This business has provided very good customer service. I would definitely buy from here again as it has a wide and growing range of board games Can’t wait to see new releases.

10/10 Would Recommend

I'm an avid PTCG collector and have always had issues with vendors displaying poor customer service skills or not having the knowledge of the product when putting my order through. Can't recommend Gamerholics enough for their great service as well as amazing product knowledge which assures me to keep using them time and time again!

Amazing WOW!

Was introduced to Gamerholic by a friend and all I can say is.. WOW!

Their care for customers is amazing! I had a few questions to ask they were happy to help and answer all questions. Package arrived nicely packed, obviously with care!

Will definitely order from them again

exactly what I wanted

Smooth transaction with quick delivery! Arrived with no problems, packaged with care and was in great condition :)
Amazing prices and deals that you usually can’t come across.

Would recommend and purchase from here again!

Arif T.

Arif T.Sydney, NSW

Lowest price and fast delivery

My friend suggested Gamerholic, when I was trying to buy some board games. Their price is the lowest in the market and the delivery was also fast enough. I will purchase from them again. Thanks Gamerholic.

Good service and good price.

Bought a couple board games and one booster box from this store for Christmas. The shipping speed is pretty decent, and the package is good.
The killing deal for me is the price. Two board games I bought are $3 cheaper than other stores, and that booster box is also $5 cheaper. Not much, but still cheaper than many other stores.

Amazing Products

Was glad I came across gamerholic, great competitive pricing and a large range of boardgames! Would recommend to all my friends and family. The delivery process was also easy with no delays.

Very fast delivery

Had to order some board games for Chinese New Year and can in time in such short time!! Swift delivery in nicely packed packaging. Will be ordering from here again!

Technojames

TechnojamesSydney

Do Not Buy - This Company is attempting to scam people

I purchased a board game their website said was in stock.

I received notice that the parcel had shipped.

2 hours later I was informed that item was not in stock and I was refunded. (No refund processed.. I used Paypal so it is instant).

I checked the tracking number provided and it is for a parcel going to Perth (I live in Sydney).

Avoid this company. Read the other reviews below. This isn't a one of occurance.

DevilSnatcher

DevilSnatcherSydney, NSW

One of the cheapest stores in australia

Cheapest store in Australia although they could improve on their customer service.
As someone who likes to purchase the cheapest product, gamerholic is one of the best stores in Australia.
Although the timing and response time could be improved however I do believe the owner works full time(I only get responses at 12am)

Stuffed around repeatedly

John Jackson

John JacksonSydney, NSW

Perfect Gift and Fast Delivery

Purchased a D&D item online. A hassle free transaction with delivery received in record time. Notifications sent for tracking delivery. A professional service
Purchased as a Christmas gift, not really sure what its meant to look like, so hoping I purchased the correct item.

Wal and Mandy

Wal and MandyMid North Coast, NSW

amazing service

Ordered my product through amazon from Gamerholic on Wednesday afternoon ( after 5pm) and it arrived Friday morning. Perfect condition and I am more than pleased with the super fast delivery. Thank you for your service.