Gamerholic

Gamerholic

See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No stock and failed to deliver

They list a date on the website to say when an item will be released, so you expect it sent then and in reality they have no stock, no date to get it let alone send it. Other items say in stock and yet they have none. Pathetic reply to email, no apology or attempt to rectify. Never again will I order with them. Especially not for Xmas!!

Poor business practices! Stay away!

Selling Items they don't have

I bought something from these guys and it never arrived. Raised issue with ebay and three weeks later still getting the run around. It seems like a common problem with this company.

Andrew J.

Andrew J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent item to the wrong address

Pre ordered items and they shipped it to an old address (even after I was assured that it was changed prior to shipping) now its sitting at a depot and I cant pick it up until the shipping label gets updated.

Wont respond on messenger which is the only way to contact them.

$100 wasted

Kain B.

Kain B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shady and unprofessional

Gamerholic stole $115 from me. I paid for 3 items, 2 of which were out of stock. They offered to send 2 different items so I asked for a refund only to be ignored. Its now been over 2 weeks and if they bother to reply they ignore the question. So Ive paid for 3 items and received nothing and they refuse to cooperate

Absolute scam

A few days after my order was maked as 'sent' I tried to check the tracking number which was invalid. When I approached the company to see what was happening they told me that they did not have the game in stock and I could choose a different edition which wuld arrive in 2-3 business days. I ordered a ddifferent edition, and when it finally arrived after 10 days it was not the game I had ordered.
This is an absolute scam. Nobody is getting back to me, and I am $100 out of pocket with a game I already own.
Pathetic.

Morris C.

Morris C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Had issues but were resolved

Well it started off as what I ordered was incorrect. communicating via messenger was a pain.
owner was sick and that was issue once he was back it was resolved speedily

Savvy buyer

Savvy buyerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No pride, no communication

I was informed (only one day before it was due to arrive) that it was out of stock.
Why advertise products you know are out of stock?!? Emense regret here

Cheap for a reason

Paid for a pre-order weeks ago. Never shipped after release. Claims was sent but ignoring multiple requests for either tracking number or refund. In meantime I could have purchased elsewhere.

Best in prices!

Gamerholic has the best prices in everything! They have great services and customer support.
Fast shipping and if problems ever comes up, they rectify the problems real fast and professionally.

Mary M

Mary MSydney, NSW

Great selection of items and quick delivery!

I was in the market for buying some new games for our game nights and found a great selection with competitive prices from Gamerholic. First time ordering, I experienced no issues and delivery was prompt. Pleasantly surprised given mixed reviews and will order again.

Great Prices & Excellent customer service

Ordered from their website several times over the past few months. Their pricing is the cheapest I’ve found in Australia and the games arrived within a few days in excellent condition.

Another plus is that they offer pick up which was extremely helpful when I needed a last minute gift for a friend last week.

Matt H.

Matt H.

Lots of stock, Easy to work with

Have made multiple orders through them, no issues whatsoever. Have found Gamerholic to carry more stock than other places at cheaper prices. I would also find stock thats still available but unable to purchased anywhere else. Would highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for all kinds of goods (cards and games)

KcinMelbourne

KcinMelbourneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Custom order, quick and cheap

We were chasing about 10 games, nowhere had all of what we needed. Contacted Gamerholic and they were able to order in what we needed cheaply within days. Highly recommended.

afro69er

afro69erDarwin, NT

Worst customer service experience I have ever had!

At first everything was fine and I received a parcel within a week of purchase. Upon opening the product it was the wrong item I have ordered. From here on in this was probably the worst bit of customer service I have received in my lifetime. From never explaining what was happening with my correct item to never responding to messages till 2 days later. Countless amounts of requests on what is happening they finally explained to me that they did not have spare stock and they were waiting on the stock from the person who received my incorrect item. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still have not received anything. I do not recommend this company!

Vincent V.

Vincent V.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with them.

I've been searching the internet for cheap prices for the game Avalon. My friend recommended Gamerholic since he has ordered products from here before as well as, it is an Australian based company, which I like.

The pricing was fair and wasn't as dear as the majority of companies I had come across. My order arrived within a day and it was perfect.

I would definitely recommend them to any of my family and friends. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks again!

Great selection and competitive prices

Ordered an item as a birthday gift and could not be happier with how fast the order came and well packaged it was. They have great pricing as well, recommended seller

Great products

Looking for presents for my kids and couldnt find anywhere else with so many games to offer. Shipping was fast and packaging was in good condition. Will purchase again! great service

Good service and fast delivery

Had no issues at all with my purchase and delivery was nice a quick. Would recommend buying from here as it was quite cheap compared to other sellers. Good condition as well.

Worst experience ever with an online games store.

Stated item was in stock. after two months requested a refund on that item and they posted my other two. Delivered to some random address in Melbourne rather than Canberra