Gamerholic

Gamerholic

Speedy service

Quick transaction arranged over phone for same day pick up.
Gamerholic was considerate with pick up requirements and was able to accommodate.
Great price with friendly service. Highly recommended.

Richard Chen

Richard ChenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome service, perfect product!!

Great service received by the team and delivered promptly as described. I would highly recommend gamerholic to anyone for their gaming needs.

Delivered part of my order early on request

Fast response and they keep you informed. Will post another review once the full order has been fulfilled but so far so good.

Good service

Quick respond to my request, and the stuff is in good condition. Even I came late, the stuff was immediately handle up

Recommended

Ultra quick delivery and great communication. Will defintiely come back to purchase. Product is also brand new in great condition.

Best prices and great customer service!

Has the best prices in town and great customer service to match, I’m a regular customer and will keep going back!

Carol T

Carol TSydney, NSW

Great prices and friendly service!

Wow cheapest prices I could find so I’m a happy girl. Replies were quick and friendly such a smooth transaction and delivery was as stated so I would definitely buy again. Thanks guys!

Kristy E

Kristy EGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic service, will return again in future.

Supportive and prompt to reply, the process was smooth and easy. Will certainly return in future to make a purchase

Friendly

Very happy to do business with Gamerholic. Quick with responses and very knowledgeable on the product.
Will definitely be hearing from me again!

Good buyer!

Easy communication and good for any type of customer or client that is willing to buy or sell in bulk! Would recommend!

Bulk cards!

Easy! Great comms! Smooth transaction. Hope to deal with again in the future. Highly recommend to anyone selling bulk cards!

If I could rate 0, I would.

By far the worst sales company I have ever dealt with.
I read the reviews here, and thought there's no way they can be this bad, I was wrong.
I waited months for my order, would regularly email Gamerholic and be given vague responses regarding my order.
Finally asked for a refund only to be told part of my order was now a back order item and I couldn't get a monetary refund - it had to be store credit.
DON'T BUY FROM GAMERHOLIC!

Bad customer service

Great prices and service

I have purchased many products from them pokemon booster boxes, dragonballsuper boxes and other txt related products always great prices easy transactions supplying the goods each and every time highly reccomend

1 month late delivery

I ordered a board game online and after not hearing any news for weeks I sent an email only to find out their system had simply lost the order. Instead of then arranging for express shipping, gamerholic arranged standard shipping in which the courier Aramex took a further 2 weeks before delivering my item. All within metro Sydney!

Luke J.

Luke J.Sydney, NSW

Great prices and products

Always very easy to deal with, very competitive prices on a great variety of great products. I have been buying pokemon cards from them and they always come through with the goods.
Thank you!!

Great prices amongst game stores in Australia

Recent purchased some Pokemon TCG products from Gamerholic. Can easily say I haven't seen better prices in comparison to other game shops. Products also arrived in perfect condition and a timely manner. Will definitely purchase with them again.

Best Prices in Australia

Gamerholic has always been my go to board game story. They always offer the best prices and matches any competitor price.
I have purchased from them well over 20 times now and can't live with them.

Kaapgun

KaapgunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Service & Prices

I have made a few recent purchases from Gamerholic, and I have to say they have the best prices and fast delivery. I read a few comments on here about no response and poor service, which is why I am writing this review to ensure that people understand they offer a great experience. My experience has been top notch and can only say great things, and will continue to order from here. Even better during Covid, i received my items within 3 days, so they even use great couriers, not the snail mail Aus Post. Thanks Gamerholic!!! I am a happy customer.....

Kathy

KathySydney

Terrible communication and misrepresentation of goods

They take a very long time to respond to emails / messages. I was told a product was just returned but only with the box opened (but otherwise not used), but when I got it, it was obviously used and some parts were missing and didn't work smoothly from being used. Would have been 1 star but I got a partial refund (to the value of a used product) and they organised for missing parts to be provided by manufacturer (which didn't cost them anything). Would not recommend you buying from them as it was a big headache and also they weren't honest with it being used in the first place.