Gamerholic

Gamerholic

Custom order, quick and cheap

We were chasing about 10 games, nowhere had all of what we needed. Contacted Gamerholic and they were able to order in what we needed cheaply within days. Highly recommended.

Worst customer service experience I have ever had!

At first everything was fine and I received a parcel within a week of purchase. Upon opening the product it was the wrong item I have ordered. From here on in this was probably the worst bit of customer service I have received in my lifetime. From never explaining what was happening with my correct item to never responding to messages till 2 days later. Countless amounts of requests on what is happening they finally explained to me that they did not have spare stock and they were waiting on the stock from the person who received my incorrect item. It has now been over 3 weeks and I still have not received anything. I do not recommend this company!

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with them.

I've been searching the internet for cheap prices for the game Avalon. My friend recommended Gamerholic since he has ordered products from here before as well as, it is an Australian based company, which I like.

The pricing was fair and wasn't as dear as the majority of companies I had come across. My order arrived within a day and it was perfect.

I would definitely recommend them to any of my family and friends. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with them.

Thanks again!

Great selection and competitive prices

Ordered an item as a birthday gift and could not be happier with how fast the order came and well packaged it was. They have great pricing as well, recommended seller

Great products

Looking for presents for my kids and couldnt find anywhere else with so many games to offer. Shipping was fast and packaging was in good condition. Will purchase again! great service

Good service and fast delivery

Had no issues at all with my purchase and delivery was nice a quick. Would recommend buying from here as it was quite cheap compared to other sellers. Good condition as well.

Worst experience ever with an online games store.

Stated item was in stock. after two months requested a refund on that item and they posted my other two. Delivered to some random address in Melbourne rather than Canberra

Ordered and delivered in 3 days

Put an order in for a Sailor Moon Monopoly set for daughters birthday and was delivered inside of 3 days.

Can't fault service or price. Will recommend to others if asked.

Great prices

I was after a birthday present for a friend. Gamerholic has a huge variety of products and offers speedy delivery of quality products. I was very impressed with their service and I would definitely order from them again!

Great price and pickup was available

Very pleasant experience with Gamerholic as the price is relatively cheaper than other online shops.
Lived near the pickup location (Hurstville) and requested for a pickup instead of delivery. The pickup process was smooth and owner of the shop was very responsive. Will definitely buy again from Gamerholic.

Product not sent. No response from seller.

I placed an order for an game listed as in stock and paid for Express postage. After one week with no shipping notice I contacted them for an update. After another week with no response I made a claim through PayPal and requested a response from them. After another week with no response it has been escalated to Paypal to resolve. I will never buy from this store and can only recommend any other store for your boardgame purchases.

Poor Service - Selling Items with No Stock

Order items, only to have to follow up after a week as I hadn't been given any shipping information. To only find out they didn't have stock and I could wait 6+ weeks to receive what I had paid for or get a refund. I went for the refund only to once again follow up after a week of waiting for Gamerholic to actually process the refund.

Cheapest Prices, Excellent Service, Fast Delivery, Huge Range

Gamerholic has been my favourite board game provider by far. Have been buying games from them for years and have never had an issue with their products, delivery or customer service! I recently bought 3 board games from them and was super easy, cheap and convenient.

Highly recommend buying from here!!

Great price and good services

I once bought a bunch of Dominion and some Star Wars 2nd Edition games in here to me and my friends. A total of 20 games I remember, from April 2018 to October 2018. I would say it is very hard to find a price that could be lower than this shop. Great price. Because I live in SA and one of my friends live in WA, local pickup is not possible. The good thing is the shipment speed is pretty fast, both to WA and to SA. Oh those good old days waiting for game to arrive is indeed a bit anxious, I have to admit.

I haven't encounter any major problem regarding the delivery or packaging so could not tell a whole lot about customer service. But my friend says customer service is pretty nice.

Great prices, Solid customer service

I have ordered from Gamerholic on 4 different occasions and each time have received my items quickly and in perfect condition. The prices have always been better than other online board game retailers. Customer service are quick to respond to queries and resolve any possible concerns. Have recommended Gamerholic to friends and they all use it now also.

Excellent Service and great deals

So far have bought 5 board games from Gamerholic and they have the best deals and prices as well as a great selection. Service AAA+ as well as the team get back to you quite quickly with any queries you have.

Great Customer Service Best Prices

I have purchased from this seller over 20 times & every single time I have never had any delays or issues & the prices are the cheapest in Oz. Would highly recommended Gamerholic to others.

Great service, cheapest in AUS

Quick and professional replies, extremely fast delivery (arrived within 2 days of ordering) and definitely the cheapest prices I could find. My package came in perfect condition. Great range of products as well. Would definitely buy from here again

Best pricing and great communication!

Have been purchasing few broad games and PS4 games from Gamerholic, staff has always been helpful and responsive. Products arrive in time as promised and are in good condition with no damages. Definitely will shop here again!

Top Notch Service and Response

Bought a couple of board games. Messaged seller about certain products, responded quite fast and was punctual about some being out of stock. Most products are cheaper than most online site. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!