3Garmin Forerunner 35

Garmin Forerunner 35 Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Garmin? Claim your listing.
Trish
Trish

I can't get bluetooth to turn on. The display says its on but when i try to sync it tells me to turn on bluetooth. Any suggestions?

Eileen Smith
Eileen Smith

My Garmin 35 is 3 years old and is unresponsive. The face is blank and it won’t charge. What can I do?

bucaneer
bucaneer

Sounds like battery replacement time

Clay
Clay

I have only had mine for a few months and now the strap has come away so I can’t wear it. I did not keep my receipt so is there anything I can do about replacement ?

Tam
Tam

Does the Garmin Forerunner 35 show distance in kilometers? Does it work for walking as well as running?

Helmy
Helmy

Hi, yes it does. It has a very good GPS tracker for distance whilst running and/or walking and shows your tracked route on a map once synchronised with the Garmin Connect mobile app.

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Garmin? Claim your listing.