Gaura Travel

Gaura Travel

Listing monitored by Gaura Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (92) · No (95)
  • Ease of Booking

Amber T.
Amber T.South East Queensland, QLD

Crap service.. just focus on their money

They will charge you $250 per person if you want to refund your tickets when airline add 14hours waiting on the way and no any option. If you proceed for refund, you probably get your refund in 3-5 months after deduction.

Perfect service from Shania the consultant

I rang yesterday to organise my trip and I dealt with Shania the travel consultant
She went through the dates and quoted the price
I had a little reservation about my leave dates and she suggested to make a 5 percent payment to hold it
Promptly she called today and guided me through the payment process through my mobile banking app
Good service

Reema
ReemaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This was amazing journey they look after me

Great they improved a lot the Person give me all information and take care a lot change my date in last time booking refund my money easily they care all their customer

Very unprofessional and just sales oriented company

- very pathetic customer service -- they just look after their customer till the time they get money. Once money received they will not even respond to queries for days.
- their customer complaint is useless, I filled first complaint on 20th april, no updates till date. I filled another complaint on 28th Apr and same no response.
- i will not recommend to changing or canceling tickets as they will charge you more than 60% of what you have paid and will not give you any price break up.
They try to steal money from from customers.

rasesh
raseshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pay with credit card

I booked a ticket and ask her to pay with Amex and she said yes you can buy after paid $175 for deposit, I called 20 times and no one have knowledge how to charge Amex full amount, What a bunch of idiots .
Do not pay deposits.

Vijay
Vijay

Avoid at all cost, they're cheaters.

Requested for a date change, while return, which is airline offering for free first time. But these guys want to charge me athousand dollars, which is double the ticket price.

Sonali G.
Sonali G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a good experience.

It was good booking experience with Samrat. During the booking, well support, clear explanation throughout the process. Thanks for your service, greatly appreciated.
As because of the great experience, I would recommend to others.

AJB
AJBSydney, NSW

Not refunding money despite several requests

Made a double payment for a ticket, one OSKO and another non OSKO (takes more than 24 hrs for fund transfer). The booking agent assured that excess money will be refunded in a few days time. Ticket was booked on 31st March despite several requests they have not refunded the money till date. I have decided to raise the matter with consumer affairs Victoria. The ticket was costlier than online booking from Air India. Only reason I booked with this agent because ANZ blocked my card as transaction was made on an overseas website for a large amount.

Please avoid this travel agent.

Misleading information by Gaura travels re flights

Mahesh
MaheshGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Booking experience

It was good booking experience with samrat
All went well during the booking
Support was good and explanation was also very thorough
Thanks for your service, greatly appreciated and will be in touch

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed No

Bharat
BharatGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Too unprofessional and irresponsible team,

LOKESH
LOKESHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst agent of Australia

Bhargavi T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service and put us in trouble

Ashish A.
Ashish A.Sydney, NSW

They make money on uninformed, less educated poor migrants

Booked a ticket with them in 2019 pre covid, cancelled in January pre covid in 2020 and asked for a refund which they said I will get in 6 months. Called the airline which said the refund is under processing and I will be paid by the agent. Covid happened and this is 2022 now, still haven't received a refund.

GARRY
GARRYSydney, NSW

Scammers , liers , cheaters, unprofessional, untrained,

Booking was done and itinerary ticket was issued . Recieved a call some hours later and got told , ticket has been cancelled and to rebook the same flight and ticket , I have to pay extra 300 dollars .
They admitted they have untrained staff who gave the wrong information but customer is reliable for it . All staff blame each other for mistakes and wrong information . They just trained well to get u in trap
I deal with TANMAY and ABHISHEK GUPTA . Hopeless and unprofessional
massive ripp off .

GSDasked

Hi All,

I have booked a ticket for my mother to fly from Delhi to Melbourne in January 2022 via Malaysian airline charter flight.

I have been told that the ticket will be issued 24hrs prior to the flight.

The airline numbers are MH129 and MH191. If I type this flight number on google, I can see that these flight do fly almost every day.

I know a lot of commercial flights were cancelled in the past but Covid situation is improving now so the charter flights arranged for end of December 2021 and Jan 2022 must fly without any issues?

Any one have any thoughts on this?

Cheers.

Deepthi K.
Deepthi K.

Hi Deepthi,
If I google search MH191 and MH129, it is showing that these flights are scheduled for 22nd Dec and 23rd Dec.

Did you book for 22nd?

Shera G.
Shera G.asked

Hi Everyone,

I am going to take Legal action against Gaura Travels for taking my money and not providing my flights as promised. If you have lost your hard earned money or have been scammed by there misleading advertisements, Please drop your contact details below or
Message my back.

Rad
Rad
Tajwinder S.
Tajwinder S.asked

Does anyone ever get a refund from Gaura travel?? And if yes then how long it took ??

Get an answer from our members and Gaura Travel representatives