GAZ MAN

GAZ MAN

2.8

• Sizing True to size (3) · Very small (1)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (100%) · Not as advertised (0%)

No customer service

Went into Burnside store to buy a total replacement wardrobe. No other customers in shop. 2 staff “Prue & Trude”
totally ignored me. Looked around for 5 minutes. Would not help me or talk to me.

Store LocationBurnside SA

KAGSydney, NSW

Quality at a reasonable price

The first thing you notice about Gazman are the vibrant colours and the second is the quality, especially the Tee shirts of which I live in 24/7.The only beef I have is the sizing of their jackets as not everyone in this world has a perfect physique.

Store LocationLane Cove
kofeebot

kofeebotMid North Coast, NSW

QUIT SPAMMING ME

I bought one item in this store and nver subscribed to any emails. Yet in the past year I have received SIX marketing text messages. I followed instructions por opting out by texting the word STOP to no avail.
Three months ago I went to the physical store in COFFS HARBOUR and spoke to the OWNER and asked her to remove me from their data. She promised it wouldn't happen again. Now I am receiving them AGAIN!!!

Store LocationCOFFS HARBOUR
Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how GAZ MAN compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

phils

philsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

New Prahran store

I have been a Gaz man customer for a number of years and have always found that their style and cut fit me well. Previously my closest store was Malvern however a new store has recently opened in Hawksburn. I have been there twice now and have found that the staff have been very helpful and although the store is not quite as big as Malvern it still has a very good selection. On my first visit a purchased a couple of pairs of pants and then went back to get a shirt. Unfortunately on this occasion I didn't find one that suited but I'm sure with the stock regularly changing that I will have better luck next time

Store LocationHawksburn
Chanel

Chanel

SIZING CHANGE

Sizing Very small
Store LocationWarringah Mall

Disinterested staff

Lorne Victorian store walked into store 2staff members aged 40’s talking loudly one venting about a private matter no acknowledgement from either to my husband or myself for about 10 mins and then one staff member said “are you happy to browse” Not good enough no customer service at all especially from older staff who should know better when retail $$$ are on the line . No wonder online shopping is booming. Would not return to this store

Store LocationLorne victoria
Nicole

NicoleSydney, NSW

Out dated old man clothing

The range is old and out dated. Got a few things gazman for dad in his 60's. Will be next company to be liquidated as it does not change with the times

Drewster69

Drewster69Hillman

Good products, average delivery.

Good web site, easy to navigate, easy to join up and simple check out with instant order confirmation. Placed my order on the Friday (Black Friday Specials) and got my email saying the order had been dispatched via Express Post on the Monday, and this is where the problems started delivery wise. Short story, my parcel got lost, not sure if it was by Gazman or Australia Post, but they did refund my $15.00 delivery charge for the hassle. Eight days later my order arrived after many emails and complaints. The t-shirts were of very good quality and am very happy with them. Next time I will shop in-store and avoid the delivery service.

Phil

PhilMelbourne

Excellence in a crowded market

I love Gazman. My wife thinks I’m there far too often! Excellent service wherever you go from Victoria through Queensland and beyond. Professional and knowledgeable staff and an excellent range of reasonably priced clothing targeting my baby boomer generation.

Clothing Shops & Brands

Find out how GAZ MAN compares to other Clothing Shops & Brands

DSull

DSullAU

Top quality

Never had any issues love the clothes. Staff at any store I've been to have always been very helpful. Well priced and fit me very well. I've bought a fair bit from them over the years with zero returns

GB123

GB123Perth

Awful Staff

Awful, obnoxious staff. Twice I have been in store, both times either ignored or treated with contempt. The first time I needed to swap sizes and was made to feel like a leper because I brought my two children with me. The second time I needed to exchange something and the lady just stared at her computer and ignored me while I was trying to have a conversation. Newflash staffers, you work in the service industry, slap a smile on your face and treat your customers like human beings.

Erin44

Erin44Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Must Shop Here

Went to this Store last week and was welcomed and made to feel important. Purchased a Shirt and Pants for my husband. Nothing was a problem. Shop was beautifully presented and staff very attentive. Reassured if products not suitable to return for refund if necessary. Unfortunately I purchased wrong size and had to return. Staff were very gracious and I will definitely return - service was exceptional.
Quality Products, Attentive and Focused Staff,