Gearbest
3.9 from 1,502 reviews

3.9

1,502 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (42)

Nelson Y.

Nelson Y.Sydney, NSW

It sell product doesn't work and refused refund

I bough a Xiaomi smart door bell in website. However, the Australia version app doesn't support the product and make it useless. Request full refund was refused because I can not return the door bell in it's original condition. The door bell is using a one use sticky tap to tape on wall and there's no way to return it in it's original condition.
This is not the first time I'm getting products doesn't work due to region settings. I will not recommend using this site,.

Vincent

VincentPerth, WA

Not recommended

Doggy seller sent t a faulty pair of earpods (with only 1 side works and the charging box which could not be fully charged) and refused to exchange or refund. I requested for arbitration from Gearbest unfortunately they only repeated what the seller had said. Hopeless. Don't buy at Gearbest.

skil

skilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They used to be okay, now they are really bad because of other sellers

When gearbest used to sell items themselves, they were great. Now they have a lot of sellers who sell through the system and most of the times, there are a lot of problems. I recently ordered a shaver and the seller has now notified me one week later that the item is out of stock and I need to now cancel my order. They didn't even answer how the refund will be processed.

Stef

StefSouth East Queensland, QLD

Products used before not brand new. Answer: they can refund 1 USD $. From 26 AUD $. I had even insurance.

Ordening easy. Range of products okay. Poor condition of products. Very bad reaction to claiming. Very unhappy. They said it is brand new and maybe it was dmged during the divery what would look differently.

Product Purchased2x pubg mobile controllers

False Advertising & Terrible Customer Service

The worst place to buy

They list products as available that they do not have in stock. They tell you that in 5 days it will be sent but after waiting for 20 they still cannot tell me when they will send my order.

Product Purchasedcubot king kong 3

Bad support

I bought a Nokia 6.1 Plus. It has become faulty after 11 months. Nokia wont help and for me to get it fixed I need to send this to China. I recommend people NOT buy from this site or from this buyer. English is not very good and they don't provide support. Response is "thank you for your understanding". Buy from local country

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1
Sudha

SudhaChisholm 2905, ACT

Very deceptive felt scammed - never buy anything

Bought a watch for my son which was clearly marked as it has English version and works in Australia. after purchase it only had Chinese. I have been trying to get this sorted with their after sale including several escalations to their managers. Ultimately today i received a resolution. "Send it back at your own cost" they will only refund me product cost (if the item is unopened) nonsense. how can I check it without opening it.
also return shipping is to Hong Kong (international, i will have to pay half the product cost for return) ultimately shedding all money for 0 refund money.
absolute crap. I will report this to Australian trade regulator. not sure if they will act on this,

• +2
Product Purchased Xiaomi MiTU kids watch
Bill

BillVictoria

No Item received

Ordered item on the 20/01/2020, a month later they said item has been dispatched, supplied tracking number, not trackable, sent email , they did not reply, followed up through Paypal, they replied by showing tracking details, I escalated claim ,still no result, do not deal with this company, you will not get anywhere

Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sold me out of stock prouct. Refused to send priority delivery when back in stock

Purchased an item. A month later it had not arrived. When questioned they said it’s out of stock. Asked them why they didn’t inform me. They just avoided the question. They said they meant to inform the buyer ASAP about changes but couldn’t tell me why I wasn’t informed until 1 month later when I questioned them. I asked them if it’s acceptable service to expect for them. They said “YES”. WHAT A JOKE!

They refuse to send me the stock via express delivery when it’s available. They wanted to charge me the extra cost when I wasn’t at fault.

Product PurchasedBike light.

Selling out of stock items

Still waiting for delivery. Over 4 weeks now.
I will never buy from this mob ever again. They then told me another 7 days wait because of chinese new year. Was offered a refund but they said they had another item instock but 7 days wait for shipment.
CHEERS

Douglas L.Hunter Region, NSW

More than one month later and still waiting...

More than one month later and still waiting for any information for my order 20011000957101006566. Invalid tracking number UE930365021YP. Same have occurred for order 20011500957102310562 which is still not shipped.

Product PurchasedHair clipper
Douglas L.

*****Update: 20/01/20
Still no reply from Gearbest. The only tracking number giver is UE930365021YP which is a fake tracking number. This is ridiculous!!! Worst experience ever with Gearbest. Do not buy from them!!!

Be careful!

I made an order a bike and after the order they asked me more money for extra shipping fee so as to send it, otherwise they told me to ask a refund. I made a refund and i received -40 euros to my account. I was trying to talk with live chat and they were transfierring me to open a ticket so as to answer in 24hours. I sent them a lot of meesages without any answer! Be careful with them!

Product PurchasedSamebike

Item not received, no answer from the site support

I order Xiaomi Redmi 8 cellphone on Black Friday (28/11/19),was payed additional 3.45 shipping guarantee tax. Nothing received after more than 2 months. One week after delivery deadline expire date they didn't answer to my messages on support tickets. So I have very bad experience with this site!

Product PurchasedXiaomi Redmi Note 8
Bob

BobNSW

Xiaomi MI 9 Lite phone

Product PurchasedXiaomi Mi 9 Lite 64GB

Nyomi B.

Nyomi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely disgusted. Rip off merchants

Less than zero satisfaction with purchase of Doogee S80. Phone smashed after falling out of pocket less thank a week after it arrived. It didn't just crack, it SHATTERED. Supposed to be one of the toughest phones on the market. Zero help from store, automated responses, guarantees are completely worthless. Stay away!

Product PurchasedDoogee S80
RDC

RDCSydney, NSW

Shipping time is horrible! Ordered in Nov 2019 and still waiting for delivery

According to their estimated shipping time - 7-15 business days, I should have received my order early Jan 2020. Current status still showed not dispatched yet. Do not order from gearbest if you want fast delivery. It's no Amazon or Ebay, at least Amazon and Ebay provides fairly accurate shipping details and time and I know what to expect. Gearbest estimated shipping time is not updated at all based on stock availability or adjusted for holiday periods.

Nikolai T.

Nikolai T.

Dodgey Chinese Products

Bought a Nokia 6.1+ which had a faulty c-port and would not charge. They wouldn't repair it even though it was still within warranty. Nokia Australia said the phone has a Chinese warranty so they couldn't actually repair it. They offered me a partial refund if $70 USD ($100 AUD) which is unsatisfactory since the phone cost $350 AUD and is now useless. Customer service takes ages to respond.

Product PurchasedNokia 6.1

JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Took to long to send items.

Al P

Al P

Gets a bad rap but my experience was fine

I ordered an expensive piece of kit from Gearbest -after reading all the recent reviews here, I was very nervous, but in fact the whole experience was fine. The only issue was the tracking number on the order was wrong, but when I contacted them they corrected it and the stuff arrived in reasonable time, well packed and I was happy with it. I don't think I would buy anything so expensive from them again, but for stuff up to say $100 I would be happy to. It's not any different to buying from Aliexpress - most of the time things are fine but if something goes wrong, it can be very hard to have it put right I think.

Product PurchasedXiaomi Wemax 4K projector