Gearbest
Brand Manager for Gearbest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (59)

Douglas L.
Douglas L.Hunter Region, NSW

13 months since I bought a product...

13 months since I bought a product that has never been delivered and I am still waiting for my refund. Terrible customer care. Order 21012100957102170425

Ticket AT200209003295

The worst online chinese company ever had! Scumbags!

I ordered last feb. 11, 2021 several items form GB, I received some but most of my orders were never shipped, one of the item I received was defective but the seller refused to refund. I applied for refund for the other Items I did not received last dec. but until now I haven't received the refund. The status of the items were refunded but I never received a refund. I contacted paypal and they said I should contact GB.Very poor customer services as well, it will take a lifetime to get one, if yoou'rare lucky to get one, it is of no help anyway.

digitaladvisor
digitaladvisorQueensland

Gearbest Once a giant in ecommerce collapsed and shut down

sasssy
sasssySydney

Closed without warning, taking customers money and not delivering

Purchased item using PayPal and received confirmation of order. When I hadn’t received delivery details after 2 weeks, I checked back on email and tried to access links to website to follow up. Invalid URL. Every link had been closed down.
Took my money but no intention to deliver.
Lucky for PayPal I got a full refund.

Michael O
Michael OWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Wish I had checked here first

Purchased item. Not sent, so made complaint and that to has dissappeared. My mistake. Have asked CC to cancel payment.

They are not a retail company they are an aggregator

I contacted them about a very slow delivery and they said I should contact "the supplier".

Very disappointing. I thought I was dealing with the supplier, but apparently not.

Shipping email said my order was shipped on the 16 of the month but the tracking shows my order was dispatched on the 31st of the month.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Chiranjeev Manchanda
Chiranjeev ManchandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from Gearbest, no acknowledgement from the seller and items will not ship

I bought an item from Gearbest and paid the money. It has been 2 weeks and the item is not shipped. When I am trying to contact the seller there has been no acknowledgement of my messages from the seller or an advise that the item will be delayed or anything.
I have lodged a claim with PayPal to recall my funds.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

SCAM. Do not buy from here!

This a scam. I bought a $500 laptop from Gearbest almost a year ago and it never arrived. They made excuse after excuse for why it had not even been dispatched and eventually, I gave up and asked for a refund. They granted me the refund but the money NEVER came. I then tried to get a different product with my money credit, seeing as they were not sending my money back, this product also never was dispatched. This is a SCAM do not buy from here, you will not see your money again or a product. I have complained multiple times, there is no phone number to call only automated messages saying that the product is on the way- a complete lie.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

Warranty doesn't exist for them. Do not buy from them!

Marcspix
MarcspixSydney, NSW

My mistake.

A 45 day money back guarantee. That's the risk you take when you buy from a Chinese merchant posing to be here in Australia. I bought a Sports cam and it refused to charge after 3 months. The headache of trying to get them to respond.... Ticket after ticket. Then i need to shoot a video to show them the problem. A video?? Which of course is too large to email. (Google Drive link to the rescue) So finally I am asked to post it back to China and it will be repaired (they say). Can you find an address on the site? NO!! Maybe they put you through all this so you will give up!

Please don't make the same mistake as me. Buy something here and get 12 months warranty under Australian Law!

What is your time worth?

scammers

minus starts are not available theese guys are no more than online thugs i ordered a watch online last year it did not reach me for a months on enquiring every other months I was informed there are delays now last week they told me they devliered it to a wrong address and as the deadline is past they cannot do anything? what the hell ridiculous beaware of these scammers

Joji John
Joji JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

Beware before you buy from Gearbest

Brought 3 items on 8/2/21 and was charged the whole amount. After numerous mails I was informed on 2nd March they are not in stock. On 24th March they posted one of the item which I received on 29th of April. Took the matter to PayPal. Since it is a one off payment for all 3 items, PayPal concluded that all items are delivered and closed the case. Beware they will charge you for all items together and post each item separately.

Chris R
Chris R

Never again

Minus 5 stars.
Ordered a Flashlight in January, finally received it 23rd April after they stuffed up the delivery twice. Customer service is appalling, very frustrating to deal with.
Don't say we didn't warn you!

Tim
TimPerth

Zero stars isn't available.

This is a scam site. They sent about a quarter of the items and then after 3 months and numerous emails offered to refund a heavily reduced amount into their site wallet. Look out! Save your money and stay well away. You've been warned.

Warranty Claim MadeNo