Gearbest

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (55)

scammers

minus starts are not available theese guys are no more than online thugs i ordered a watch online last year it did not reach me for a months on enquiring every other months I was informed there are delays now last week they told me they devliered it to a wrong address and as the deadline is past they cannot do anything? what the hell ridiculous beaware of these scammers

Joji John

Joji JohnNorth Queensland, QLD

Beware before you buy from Gearbest

Brought 3 items on 8/2/21 and was charged the whole amount. After numerous mails I was informed on 2nd March they are not in stock. On 24th March they posted one of the item which I received on 29th of April. Took the matter to PayPal. Since it is a one off payment for all 3 items, PayPal concluded that all items are delivered and closed the case. Beware they will charge you for all items together and post each item separately.

Chris R

Chris R

Never again

Minus 5 stars.
Ordered a Flashlight in January, finally received it 23rd April after they stuffed up the delivery twice. Customer service is appalling, very frustrating to deal with.
Don't say we didn't warn you!

Tim

TimPerth

Zero stars isn't available.

This is a scam site. They sent about a quarter of the items and then after 3 months and numerous emails offered to refund a heavily reduced amount into their site wallet. Look out! Save your money and stay well away. You've been warned.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Mike

MikePerth, WA

Scammers

Seni

SeniBrisbane

Do not buy from them, purchased item that never got shipped, asked for a refund and got less money

I purchased the item 2 weeks ago, just went to check tracking info and found out that item was never shipped. When I opened a case with them they told me that item is out of stock. Who does business like that? First of all your are not supposed to be able to order an item if it's out of stock, secondly why they didn't contacting me to advise about it.
How dodgy is that?

Marisol

MarisolSydney, NSW

Do not buy from them!!! Items will no arrive.

Eason Chou

Eason ChouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not buy from Gearbest!!!!

Ordered acute mini PC on their Flash sale but end up they actually have no stock.
Been waiting for 2 months and finally they have stock to ship out. However, they were trying to charge me extra for DHL shipping with their delay. (The funny thing is DHL was chosen when I placed my order and estimated shipping time is 3-8 business days)
Customer service is very very bad.
“If I can give 0 Star ⭐️, I would.”

conniseur

conniseur

everything they say is true.

They sell stuff that is not in stock. I have an $80 Android TV box on order which i am afraid i will never see.

Find out how Gearbest compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Don't buy from these cowboys

Don't buy from these cowboys. "Support" is not part of their remit. I got quite a few bits from them, some were complete and utter Chinese crap but I sucked it up with those. On a more expensive robotic vacuum/mop, it didn't work and they just don't want to know! I did receive the best ever reponse to feedback where i complained about their service. They said and I quote: "Dear customer,
Thank you for your reply, you will no longer receive this type of message.
This ticket is now closed."
It's actually funny; I've never had anything like it before!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Trangles

TranglesPerth, WA

Terrible service

Did not receive my products for months. Requested a refund but still no reply. Worst online shopping experience ever. Will not buy again

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Item never delivered.

Item was never delivered. Contacted Gearbest many times and they always sent me the same response. like a computer response, not even checking the case. Contacted the seller many times as advised by GB, but they say the item has been delivered. That is the worst support, like no support at all. Try Banggood and even ebay better.

Service is appalling

Gearbest the worst online shopping experience I have endured.
I'm down six undelivered orders out of the 11 paid for.
I have outstanding orders from April 2020 to October 2020.
Buyer beware!

Item not shipped almost for 2 months

Item ordered almost two months ago and they still didnt ship it. But they still have the same phone on a sale.

4 months, I haven't received my item. Can't apply for refund.

4 months, I haven't received my item. Can't apply for refund. Says it has been delivered, but they tracking number is fake. Have talked to Gearbest support, they tell me to apply for a refund, but the website won't allow me. It is just a never ending loop of errors. Most of the Gearbest support team members i spoke to don't have the best grasp of english. I've already cut my loses... For the sake of your sanity, stay away!

Find out how Gearbest compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Not shipped after 22 days. Are they existing still?

I purchased 22 days ago. no communication, not shipped at all. The same product is available elsewhere. So why we wait here?

Product Purchasedearbuds
Patrick

PatrickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Unethical code of practice in e-commerce

Gearbest offers you a product in flash sales and once you buy and pay for it you get notified that the product is not in stock. You wait months. Until then your money is in their pocked earning interest in their bank. Imagine a thousand users paying $500 and waiting for a product that does not exsist until ordered in stock. Is this ethical code of practice now in e-commerce?

Gone downhill. Deceptive practices

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever encountered anywhere.

Purchased a drone which arrived with a faulty battery, I have now been messaging Gearbest for over a month now with no solution offered at all.
The only response I get is wait a bit longer and we will get back to you, well I'm afraid at this rate probably wont live long enough to get a resolution.

Muhammad R.

Muhammad R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order that took 6 months to be informed that they could not ship it.

It is now October, I was contacted for an order placed in April which I have completely forgotten about. It took 6 months for them to inform me that "there isn't a delivery option available" and "would credit my Gearbest wallet". Would avoid buying from them ever again.

Jenny6199

Jenny6199asked

How does this company have a 4 star rating when so many reviews are 1 star and warning people away? I’ll tell you how... the company has employees submit bogus 5star reviews. BE WARNED. Never trust the star ratings, read ALL the reviews!

Jenni
Jenni

I am going on my personal experience. As it stands they took my money on the 1April and today is the 3june and I still have no product! GEARBEST will not even look into it until the 11june2019! When they stated it could take up to 30working days.... It has now been over 45working days. Disappointing

Jamez

Looking at all the recent reviews, that rating should/will fall, personally, i will recommend to all, to stay away from this company.

CHRIS HUNT

CHRIS HUNTasked

I was going to buy from gearbest but reading these reviews it seems like they are crooks and liars.
Would anyone from the company care to respond to this??

Jamez

Seems to me, the company was doing great 1-2 years ago, im about to write a real bad review, customer support is appalling. :(

Joe S

Joe Sasked

i have the challenger drone and would like to know where to get spare parts ie props motor ?