Genuine Appliance Parts

Genuine Appliance Parts

Brand Manager for Genuine Appliance Parts? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Elephant
ElephantSouth East Queensland, QLD

40% cheaper than Samsung for Fridge Shelves plus Great Service

We wanted to buy some fridge shelves for our Samsung Fridge. We rang Samsung. (That took one hour to get a number to ring.) Samsung's cost was over $130 including $20 delivery!
So we rang Genuine appliance parts - $80 including $8 delivery.
Friendly and efficient service. The lady was more confident on the part SKU than the guy from Samsung.

Lucky S.
Lucky S.South East Queensland, QLD

highly recommended

THE BEST! Contact phone number easy to find, fabulous service when I called, and received the part the next day!

RJG
RJG

This company is a great find!

Searched high and low to order a part for an old Chef oven to finally stumble upon GA website. Found the part number easily and ordered it. Then looking for parts for my old loved fridge and, lo and behold, came back to GA!! Ordered those and now have another part to find and so happy I can go straight to these guys! Well done GA - filling a great need. Bought my part May 2021.

Stan
StanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional service

I was looking for parts for my fridge and I was lucky to have Bridie look after me and steered me in the right direction and advised the right info and about when the parts were available and delivery time. No fuss and correct info
This was much appreciated as you have companies waste your time and confuse you with ridiculous info
Well done Bridie

Robin
Robin

very good and fast

Ordered a replacement for my westinghouse fridge handle. Item arrived within two days even during COVID-19. The only problem is that the colour is not an exact match. Quite happy anyway. It could have costed twich as much if ordering from ebay.

Wade
WadeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Don't believe their reviews!! Appalling customer service

Peter Gooding
Peter Gooding

Fantastic service delivery

Amazingly quick service delivery for this Christmas period. I ordered a Samsung dishwasher inlet hose (which I thought would take ages for them to get in stock) on 21st December and it was delivered on 23rd December. I cannot believe how quickly this company was able to process and deliver my product. A big 5 stars from me, and a very happy face :-).

Laura
LauraNew South Wales

Very happy with Genuine Appliance Parts

Great customer service and good quality products. I’m happy because didn’t take long for the product to arrive. I highly recommend.

John P.
John P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ordered Part on 3 Sep no update its now 17 Oct

Ordered a Part on 3 sep
Had to follow up for an invoice
Sent an email on 4 oct requesting an eta
No response
It's now 17 oct - cant use my oven for over a month

Pat
PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent business to deal with.

Easy order, quick delivery, good price

I ordered a door shelf for my old F & P fridge. They had one available at a good price and delivered to my Sydney house quickly. The part was easy to identify on their web site and it turned out to be correct. This was in marked contrast to another parts supplier who accepted my order, took my money, and did nothing for 6 weeks

Awesome Customer Service

Eric really went above and beyond to help me find a part I was looking for for my washing machine. From order to receiving the part only took a few days (Melbourne to Adelaide) and the part was exactly what I was looking for and fits like a dream! Thanks Eric, really appreciate your help and look forward to purchasing from you again in the future.

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Excellent quick service

I purchased new rangehood filters on Saturday and they arrived today, Wednesday. This was from Melbourne to Sydney even in this difficult time. I expected delay coming from Melbourne during Covid but am extremely happy with service and such a quick delivery. Price was better than some I had seen advertised and perfect fit. Would not hesitate to recommend this company and will use them again if needed.

Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and fast postage!

Just wanted to comment on the service I received from this company. I ordered a flow through heater for my dishwasher from Genuine Appliance Parts and I was beyond impressed with their communication and postage speed. I believe the part was delivered express post and I received it within 3 days. Don’t hesitate to buy all you appliance needs from these guys!

Yosefina
YosefinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy customer & express post delivery is top notch

I purchased an item on saturday & received it on wednesday only took three days from VIC to QLD. The item was exactly what i needed for my blanco oven & the price with express post were superb This company deserved a 5 stars rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Read more reviews - page 2