Georges

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (27)

GEORGES SERVICES ARE UNMATCHABLE!

This kid John is an absolute champion! Best advice was given to me when I was buying a new camera!

Store LocationSYDNEY
Product PurchasedCanon EOS 200D
Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Great site easy to find what you want

I recently bought a number of items online from Georges’s at very good prices. Delivery was very quick. Happy customer.

Product PurchasedRode NT-USB
Jackson

JacksonSydney, NSW

Awesome service with a personal touch

Wide product range, genuine advise on the gear that you will need. Fantastic location in Sydney CBD, just next to the Apple store.

Avoid Georges online store

Item ordered via their online site, on Thursday (the start of black Friday sales). Paid by master card, was to be sent in 3 to 7 days. Tuesday of next week arrives no camera. Phoned store, after and being transferred around for 15mins was informed that the transaction had been cancelled on Monday. They had made no attempt to contact me or refund the payment until I contacted them!!!

IainP

IainPNewcastle

Happy to sell and take you money - but beware

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Beware they won't refund special orders- but when you buy online anything could be

They had a good price but this lens took a month to be delivered. Yes there is a pandemic on! When it finally came I didn't really need it as I'd done the job. Tried to return it but caveat on 7 day return policy. It was a special order so no returns apparently. So be beware.

VP S.

VP S.Darling Downs, QLD

Responsive Online Support Agent saves the day!

I ordered an item that was on the website and then the day after, I received an email informing me that my order is not available at the moment, "Awaiting Product Delivery". I waited and after 3 weeks I haven't received any update and so I contacted them through Online Support Chat, the agent said that the item has just arrived. The agent is so responsive and very helpful. It's a big relief knowing that the item I ordered is really important for my business and badly needed for an upcoming event for my client.

Thanks to the Online Support Agent "Irene" good job.

Andrew

Andrew

Fast And Accurate

Easy purchasing online, fast delivery, well packaged. Would use again. Not local but when at their store they are always helpful to show the product and talk you through it.

Product PurchasedRicoh GR

Excellent service, rapid shipping, and no nonsense paid returns by vendor.

I purchased a new Tamron FE 28-200mm lens a few weeks ago (shipped and received in Perth within 24hours), but unfortunately it was decentered. I called the store, and they arranged for return shipping at their cost. They sent a replacement (again, received within 24hours). Unfortunately, the lens had AF issues. Again, they arranged return shipping at their cost. They sent a third replacement (again, received within 24hours). This time, it's a good copy
Excellent service and rapid shipping from Georges (thanks Ryan).
J

Store LocationNSW

Stefan F

Stefan FSydney, NSW

no item, no communication

I ordered a Manfrotto Compact Action Aluminium Tripod with Hybrid Head - Red on the 12th of June and the advertising said shipping within 2-3 days. @nd July still no item so I emailed them and was told no stock (web site showed in stock) and it would arrive on 8th of July and would then be send via Express Post. Today is the 19th July still no item which is still showing in stock on their web site. No communication so will need to again email. Bad service would not buy again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedManfrotto Compact Action Aluminium Tripod with Hybrid Head - Red
Richard L.

Richard L.Perth, WA

Shipping Sucks

8 weeks delivery! Several emails, no response until I had to phone the store direct. Was told on the phone that it had ‘just come in today’. No apology. Look at these reviews. Same story over and over. Promised 4 days delivery. What a joke.

Great

They had great customer service, answered every question with interest and was knowledgeable with professional tips. Would highly recommend. Justin was the young man that helped me his great at his job

Product PurchasedBlackmagic Cinema Camera

Disappointing 1st experience with Georges.

Product PurchasedCanon EOS R

Avoid buying online from them

Avoid, avoid, avoid!
Bought a product from the Georges online store two months ago. They sent the product (after a lengthy delay dispatching it) but it was missing multiple parts. I contacted Georges and let me them know about their mistake and they promised to post the rest of the items out. A month went by without anything arriving and they stopped replying to my emails and calls. I gave up on them and opened a case on Paypal who gave me a partial refund.
Hopeless company with non-existent customer service. I will never shop with them again and I wouldn't recommend anybody else does.

Terrible service

Order a tripod. No shipping confirmation after more than a week despite their site saying shipping within 1-5 days. No word from the company. Emailed them asking what was happening and they said the item was coming from their warehouse but no time given as to when they would ship it out. Still haven't received confirmation. Terrible company, so bad I'd rather give Bezos my money

Ibrar B

Ibrar BAU

Spoke to sales rep and pointed to a deal they had on, as soon as i pointed that they removed it and refused to honour

I was looking for nikon z6, they had z6 with kit lens and ftz adapter on special for around 3750. I spoke to their agent online and inquired about the item and as soon as i shared the link, they said oh sorry we cant do that price its a mistake and they revised the price to 4389 which is complete violation of australian consumer standards law, if they have marked a pricem they have to honour it.

Ladybugfunk

Ladybugfunk

Such a great price and incredibly speedy delivery

We did some research on pricing of the Manfrotto mk055xpro3-bhq2 tripod online and couldn't order it from Georges fast enough when we saw that they were selling it complete with the ball head for $498 (and free postage), where other retailers are sellling them for $760!! We ordered it on Sunday afternoon, received a shipping notice within an hour and amazingly, it arrived Wednesday morning via Australia Post. We really didn't expect to receive it so quickly, given a number of our recent online purchases from other retailers have taken weeks to arrive. Couldn't be happier! :-) Will definitely shop here again.

Product Purchasedmanfrotto mk055xpro3-bhq2
Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

Great experience, ordered mid afternoon over the phone and received lens at lunch time the next day on an interstate delivery, saved a significant amount compared to all other retailers. Would highly recommend!

Product PurchasedLens
Arie B.

Arie B.

Delivered to wrong house and lied to on the phone about it being in warehouse

NozzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, fast, fast

I found a lens on Georges Cameras website that was a few hundred $ cheaper than anywhere else. Sounds good I thought, but how are Georges Cameras reviews? I ended up here and some weren't so good. There were a few outstanding. All in all I proceeded with caution.

I used the chat option on their website to FIRSTLY CONFIRM the item was in stock. I was happy to see it was. The person chatting to me, took me through the process to get it next day and was very helpful.

That was yesterday and guess what!? Lens arrived as promised today and is perfect. Great job and thank you Georges for helping me out when I needed something fast!! Would purchase from them again without hesitation using the same process.

Nozz

FWIW my payment method was credit card. Not sure if payment method may be an issue with some.